Three Desserts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
techsan
techsan
1,203 Followers

Since I'd already cum twice that afternoon, I knew it would take a long while for me to work up another load ... if I could. So I took my time, working on trying to get Libby to cum as many times as she could. If I didn't make it again, that would be all right; if I did, it would be a bonus.

That philosophy worked out well, or maybe she'd been so deprived of sex that she had orgasms stored up, or maybe she was just a multi-orgasmic woman. In any event, Libby came three times while I pumped her pussy in several positions, the last of which was doggy. I think it was the added impetus of rubbing her smooth round buttocks that finally sent me over the edge. It wasn't a big explosion; more like a minor shudder than an earthquake but I liked that I had cum one time in each of the three women and I had been able to make each of them cum more than once.

For a number of months after that, I was invited back on a weekly basis to service each of the three women. It came to an end only when Libby was offered a position by her employer that she could not refuse. Unfortunately it was in a city over 800 miles away. Ah, but I'll never forget my three delicious desserts.

techsan
techsan
1,203 Followers
12