Three Diapers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached over and gripped the thick bulge in the front of his diaper. "Someone's horny I see!" she grinned. "Is it me? Or is it Melissa you are aroused at?"

Alan immediately reddened and looked away.

"Hey, it's okay, Alan," she said, grabbing his hand and pulling him back onto the bed again. "You don't have to be embarrassed with me, okay? We each have our secrets and our fantasies. Yours is Melissa – I understand that. But we are two adults here in private wearing some pretty wet diapers. Do you think we can do something about that?"

Alison held Alan's face and pulled him to her. The kiss was electric. Two virtual strangers, known only to each other via internet chat, found each other's mouths and began to explore.

By mutual agreement, neither of the two diaper-wearing adults had masturbated that morning and their bodies, accustomed to the regular release were tense and anxious – and highly aroused.

It had been years since Alan last had intercourse but he hadn't forgotten how and where everything went. Alison pulled off her top and Alan unclasped her lacy black bra.

"I'm not sure why I put that on this morning," she giggled, like a school girl. "I knew it would be coming off soon!"

Alan relaxed as he stripped off the rest of his clothes and lay next to her on the bed.

"I never thought I'd be in bed with woman in diapers," he whispered hoarsely. "This is like a dream come true."

"I never thought I'd find a man in diapers to go to bed with either," she replied. "There's plenty of guys out there that wear them but most are pretty crass. You're different."

"I hope you mean that in a good way!"

"I definitely do!" she answered, as she slipped her hand inside the hot, soaking confines of Alan's diaper. "It seems like I have a very wet baby here!"

Alison rolled her diapered lover onto his back and knelt between his legs. "Let's get those plastic pants off first shall we?"

She gripped the clear plastic pants and pulled them down his legs and dropped them on the floor. The strong smell of urine filled the air. But Alison didn't mind. The smell was very familiar to her.

His daughter's pee is in there too! She thought to herself. He really does love her!

"Okay, big boy, Time to get this wet diaper off you now!"

She unpinned the sodden material and slowly, almost reverently pulled it from beneath him and dropped it on the floor next to the bed. Alan's erection was now at full size. Seven inches of hard manhood now stood almost vertical and throbbing.

She gripped his hard penis and gave it a little squeeze.

"Does he want to play some?" she asked, teasingly.

Alan simply nodded and before he could say anything to object, Alison leant over and her mouth engulfed his hard wet cock.

The first taste was pee but a second later she was tasting pure cock as it throbbed in her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down his erection, willing her mouth to take more, but a few inches was all she could manage.

Alan closed his eyes, unable to focus on anything besides the extraordinary feeling of the soft, warm wet mouth making love to him. He knew he should be reciprocating somehow but it had been so long, so insanely long since he had had sex with someone that he felt a little lost. Alison however knew exactly what she wanted.

After a few minutes of suckling on him, she stopped and straddled him wearing only her wet disposable diaper. Alan took the hint and ripped away the 4 tabs and let the heavy incontinence garment drop away.

"Like what you see?" she asked, seductively.

"Very much," Alan answered, as his hand softly stroked the damp hair above her vagina. "It's been a while..."

Alison held his hand and gently pushed it down and felt his fingers slowly caress the outer lips of her pussy. She was very wet and very little of it was her pee. Her feminine lubrication was building in anticipation of the penetration that would soon follow. His fingers entered her and opened her up.

Alison sighed out loud - a sigh of release.

"It's been a while for me too, Alan," she said softly, as his hands performed the magic they had never forgotten in the ten years since they last played. "My husband is a ten-stroke man. Ten thrusts and then he cums and it's all over. He never brings me any pleasure..."

"Shhh..." he interrupted.

Alan gently laid Alison on the bed, and began to kiss her deeply while his fingers never left her vagina and clitoris; thrusting deeply and gently then rubbing until pleasure began to build.

He moved his mouth down to her ample breasts; breasts that had fed her two boys and began to suckle at her like a child - like a baby.

Alan had always loved breasts from the time he could walk. But it wasn't always sexual. He loved the comfort he derived from them as much as the arousal – probably more so.

Alison felt herself go limp as he began to suckle her.

It's like I'm breast-feeding again! She said to herself in utter surprise.

Alan used his tongue just like he did when he drank from his mother. Just like he had during the few times his ex had let him nurse during Melissa's first year. He felt his nervousness and his fear melt away like the morning dew as he latched onto her breast and began to feed. There was no milk, but everything else was the same as a baby feeding from her.

Alison was unable to move. She felt so powerless against the feelings she was experiencing all throughout her body. She felt pleasure begin to build inside and it almost reached the point of no return when Alan abruptly took his fingers out of her pussy, detached from her breast and rolled over. He held his dripping fingers up to his nose and inhaled deeply.

"You smell wonderful ," he announced, eyes half open in desire.

Alison rolled over to face him. "Do I smell as good as Melissa?"

Alan was silent but Alison just smiled. "One day you will smell her just like that! But for now, how about you see how good I taste!"

Alan scooted down to the end of the bed as she spread her legs wide. He could smell the pee but it only aroused him more. His tongue lapped at her clit and the electricity surged through her. Remembering how he had been taught all those many, many years earlier, Alan felt her begin to approach climax and withdrew his tongue and circled her clit and pussy. He pushed his tongue inside her pussy while she retreated from imminent orgasm. Alison felt frustration but before she had time to think, Alan pushed two fingers into her sopping pussy and started licking her once more at the same time.

He found her spot quickly. She began to moan and move around and then, once again, Alan stopped and let her fall back from the point of cumming. In the few seconds that followed inserted one finger into her bottom and his thumb into her pussy. She was very surprised. That had never happened to her before but before she could articulate her shock, Alan's tongue began its magic once more. There was no stopping though – not this time. He felt her go past the point of no return and he attacked her clit with increased intensity licking faster and hard while his hand slowly inserted thumb and finger into her body.

The orgasm, when it finally hit her, was like a tidal wave. Alison screamed uncontrollably and Alan had to hold on to her body to maintain contact. His tongue continued to lick her throughout the orgasm until she could stand it no longer.

"Enough! Please!" she panted. "That was wonderful! I can't take any more!"

She pulled Alan on top of her and grabbed his rigid shaft and held it at her entrance. Alan moved slowly forward and felt himself slide effortlessly into her body. It has been a long time. And she fit him like a glove.

Looking her unblinkingly in the eye, he began to stroke slowly in and out of her pussy, revelling in the sensations of her still-tight canal as it pulsed around him. He didn't want to rush it. It might be a very long time before he would go into another woman and he wanted to remember it just as long.

They kissed and cuddled and rolled over and then back again. But they didn't disengage. Alan continued to slowly fuck Alison with slow deliberate thrusts. The passion in the bed reignited Alison's sated desires and she moved her hand to her clit and felt the penis going in and out of her just below. She was surprised that she was so aroused still.

For fifteen minutes they coupled gently with occasionally animalistic thrusts and grunts. But then came the time for the passion to be sealed. Alison was watching Alan's face for signs of his imminent release. Suddenly, he quickened his pace with strong, full depth thrusts. Alison saw the sign and began to furiously rub herself hoping not to be left behind.

Alan howled in pleasure and relief as his balls emptied themselves powerfully into her waiting pussy. Alison was only a second behind.

No-one spoke for several minutes as they recovered from the best sex either of them had had in a long time.

It was Alison who finally broke the silence.

"Melissa is going to love this," she said, gripping his sticky, shrinking cock. "She deserves someone as good as you!"

Tears ran slowly down Alan's face.

12