Three Diapers Ch. 12

Story Info
A father falls in love with his bedwetting daughter.
1.7k words
4.49
92.4k
22

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 01/09/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alan stepped into the kitchen with great trepidation. He had heard his daughter clattering about in the kitchen attempting to make toast one-handed. Even without her injury, it was perhaps the limit of her kitchen-based skills. However, what was uppermost in his mind was the earth-shattering events of the previous evening. His fears quickly evaporated as he saw his daughter turn and wave awkwardly to him.

"Hi daddy!" she shouted across the room. "Hope I didn't wake you!"

"No, you didn't," he stammered. Clearly Melissa was not in the slightest bit upset -- quite the contrary.

When he stepped into the kitchen proper to rescue breakfast from her incompetence she put her good arm around him tightly and with her right in a sling, gave him a big enthusiastic kiss. The taste of her lips tantalised him and before he could stop himself, he opened his mouth slightly. She followed his lead and his tongue slipped into her mouth and for a few short but powerful seconds, father and daughter embraced in a pseudo-passionate manner.

"Go sit down and I'll get your breakfast," he said matter-of-factly as they broke the connection.

Breakfast should have been strained -- but it was not. They talked easily and happily despite the power of the impending diaper change that was still hanging over them.

"Did you sleep well, honey," he asked.

"Like a log! Best sleep in ages!"

The powerful painkillers she had taken just before the fateful diaper change was what had sent her to a long sleep but Alan couldn't help but wonder how much the sleep was due to her powerful orgasm.

***

"Okay, let's do this," Alan announced cheerfully, as Melissa laid back on the bed awaiting her diaper change.

Just as before, he pulled off her wet plastic pants and unpinned her soggy diaper. He knew he shouldn't be nervous, but he was. Not because of the sight of her pussy but rather because of its accessibility.

Using a damp flannel he carefully wiped all of her diaper area and then holding her leg back for her he put in operation his plan. He placed his hand onto her pussy and slowly stroked it while maintaining constant eye contact with her. She did not flinch a muscle and her mouth widened into a smile as he slowly inserted one and then two fingers into her lubricating pussy.

He had already removed her nightie before the diaper change and he slowly put his free hand on her breast and squeezed gently. He felt her pleasure ripple beneath him as he leant forward and releasing her leg, put his mouth around her nipple and began to suck.

It all seemed so very natural for him as he enjoyed her small firm breasts, sucking her nipple into his mouth and rolling his tongue around it. Her pussy moistened as his touch continued to probe deeper and more forcefully into her willing pussy.

Alan withdrew his hand and laid on top of his daughter wearing nothing but his own diaper and panties and began to kiss her passionately. For several minutes they kissed; not the kiss of a father for his daughter nor the kiss of a man for his wife but rather the kiss of a lover seeking intimacy with his soul-mate.

The emotion of the moment was broken open as Melissa began to cry silent tears. Being a man, Alan was unaccustomed to tears and naturally misinterpreted them. He quickly slid off of his daughter and prepared to leave when she suddenly grabbed his hand in hers.

"Don't leave, daddy," she sobbed through her tears. "I'm not angry."

Alan was perplexed.

"I love you, daddy," she added.

"I love you, honey. I'm sorry for touching you that way."

Melissa shook her head and repeated, "I love you, daddy."

Alan completed the diaper change in silence. It was an awkward moment. Something had happened but neither knew exactly what it was that had occurred between them. Alan changed Melissa's diaper twice more that day but both times were efficient and non-intimate. She had kept her legs wide apart but he did not take advantage of the offer she was making to him. Her disappointment was obvious in her face.

***

"Well that's you set for the night, young lady," stated Alan cheerfully, as he pulled her plastic pants up ready for bed. But it was fake cheer. Inside Alan was as miserable as he had been in years. Despite the plans, despite the preparations and hopes, he now felt desperately unhappy.

The lust he had felt for his daughter; the desires he had experienced for her body had not dissipated in the slightest. When it was just a plan it was some distance away, an impossible dream that he could safely imagine knowing that it would never be.

But this dream was possible. When he had put his fingers into her body he had felt her respond and move to his thrusts. When he kissed her he felt passion rise inside her. Only his diaper had kept his penis out of her body. He knew in his heart of hearts that she would not have stopped him.

But something had changed. Something both wonderful and infinitely terrible.

He was in love.

With his daughter.

He wanted to have sex with her. He wanted to deflower her. These things hadn't changed. What had changed were his feelings. Lust had been replaced with love, and not mere parental love. That had always been there. This was romantic love; the genuine article, the real thing.

If I go into her it will change everything. I don't know if I can deal with that. BUT she wants me to do it. I'm sure of it. But how do I ask her?

For thirty minutes Alan lay awake in the darkness struggling with his emotions and thoughts when suddenly they were interrupted by the door opening to his bedroom.

Alan turned on his bedside light and there in the gloom stood Melissa, looking at him with a nervous smile.

"Daddy," she said, stumbling over the word. "I need to be mummy now."

Tears began to flow down her face silently. She knew that now was the time to complete the mission she had begun as a ten year old. Her father stepped out of bed and slowly walked over to her. He recognised the symbolism. He remembered the last time she had spoken those words.

"I know, honey," he answered. "I need you to be my wife."

Alan carefully pulled the nightie up over her head and slowly and very deliberately slid the diaper down her legs until she was standing before him naked and unashamed. If he closed his eyes he could see her standing there years before wanting the same thing only now she was asking with understanding. Now was the right time for them both.

He laid her down in the bed and stood next to her.

"I love you more than I can explain," he said. "I have from the moment you offered yourself to me as a child."

"I love you too, daddy," she replied as Alan put his finger across her lips.

"Shh little one. Let me speak."

Alan carefully pulled his diaper down and his erection sprang out.

"Since the day you came here I was falling in love with you. I adored your smells, your smiles -- everything about you. I want to make love to you tonight. I want to make you mine."

"I'm all yours daddy and always have been."

Melissa reached out and grabbed his shaft. Alan shuddered in pleasure.

He slid in bed next to her and they turned onto their sides and faced each other and kissed. The passion had been simmering for days but now was turned to full blast.

Alan's hand wandered back down to her pussy and found her wet and willing. She spread her legs urging him to explore her more intimately. For ten minutes father and daughter touched and fondled before Alan moved his head down to her pussy. He had smelled her from her panties; he had licked juices from them and thought about how lucky the panties had been to be so close to her pussy. As his tongue thrust out and tasted her wet pussy for the first time he realised how weak that experience had been. As he nibbled and chewed and licked her most sensitive areas he recalled the thrill of the first time he smelled her scent. Never did he expect to be here and even here wasn't the end.

Melissa was raging inside with lust and pleasure as her father slid back along her body and their mouths locked in a passionate duel. His cock was pointed right at her entrance -- a fact neither of them were unaware of.

Melissa broke away from his kiss and looked him clearly in the eye and whispered, "Now."

Alan thrust firmly and powerfully. His steel-hard cock pushed its way into her slick entrance and encountered the small resistance of her hymen. It tore its way through the barrier and continued all the way until there was no more canal to travel.

Alan was finally home.

Later, they would discuss what had happened, in the security of each other's arms and the comfort of sated lusts. But right then, passion was in the driver's seat.

Alan thrust deep and hard into his daughter's accepting body, confident in his performance and in her love. Melissa was in another world. She knew that she had saved her body for the right man.

I've waited for this all my life, she thought. Even before I knew it.

The best sex of their lives drew to a thunderous climax. In one of those rare moments, father and daughter exploded in orgasm together and his seed flooded into her waiting body.

The exhaustion of the moment left both lovers spent. Melissa fell asleep first, drifting off in her father's arms, happy and content. Alan took some time but his waking moments were no longer full of fear or sorrow. He knew that making love to her was the best thing he had done in a long, long time.

But where to now? This wasn't the end but rather the first stop on the road of life. She had joined him on the journey but where was the line taking them?

The newfound lovers slept together satisfied and no longer alone. While they slept both wet the bed as they had so many times before. There were no diapers to keep the bed dry, no plastic pants to contain the wetness. The body fluids they had shared mixed with the pee that flowed over the bed.

Neither stirred.