Three Falls, One Bitch

Story Info
Sexy Judo student Lena loses a bet.
2.5k words
4.59
42.1k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/12/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lena was a bitch. A malicious, ferocious, and self-proclaimed bitch. She was the terror of the dojo, all fury and speed in with short red hair, and just about every new guy made the mistake of challenging her.

The match always went the same way. He'd move into a loose stance, his attention clearly stuck on the way her judo gi clung to her chest. Then he'd try not to hurt her.

The resulting shoulder toss, leg sweep, or chest pound was always unnecessarily painful, the sweet smile on her face giving way to a broad, satisfied grin. Then she'd wander back to the wall, chatting up the sensei, the apple of his eye. Even the ones on their backs would stare at her swaying little ass as she walked away.

I knew her first, when she stalked into the dojo looking for war, and we were about even in skill, even if she'd pitched me on my back the first time we sparred. We got to talking, teasing, even flirting a little between matches.

We were the only two in the dojo when we came up with the Bet.

"Three falls," I said. "Whoever loses—"

"Is the other person's slave?" She grinned up at me, so cocky, hands on her hips.

"The other person'sbitch," I corrected. Her eyebrows perked, and she shrugged, moving into a ready stance.

She looked puzzled the first throw. Angry the second. And when she hit the mats with a solidthump the third time, a little worried.

...

Blushing fiercely, her uniform top yanked partway open—revealing, to my delight, one her bare, small, firm tits—she sat against the sawhorse. Her arms were tied to the rough wooden posts, and her feet lashed together at the ankles. The rough cloth pants were at her knees, and the cotton panties she had on underneath looked nearly soaked through. Sweat? I doubted it, and I checked, running a fingertip over her slit, watching the fabric drag under my touch.

"Funny," I said, sliding my fingers under the waistband of her panties, "that doesn'tsmell like sweat, and...mmm." I teased her, dragging my hand up and down her mound, watching her squirm against the ropes. "Doesn't feel like it."

She glared at me as I withdrew my glazed fingers and traced them up her chest, around one rosy, stiff nipple, up her neck, to her lips. "Does it taste like it?"

"Fuck you," she said firmly. "I'm not gonna do that." I frowned.

"You said you'd doanything if you lost," I reminded her, crouched across from her. I pushed her top farther open, and was surprised by the glitter of a nipple ring on her right breast. I fingered it thoughtfully, then gave it a tug. She stiffened, biting her lip. "Going back on your word of honor, bitch?"

"Nn—no..." she managed, shuddering as I tugged a little harder.

"Thentell me what this tastes like," I said sharply, just slightly twisting the ring. She cried out, and leaned forward to suck my fingers.

Her tongue worked hungrily over my fingers, and she sucked them hard, too, slurping noisily. Her hips twitched as I worked them in and out of her mouth. She pulled back. "It tastes like..." she trailed off, mumbling inaudibly.

I pinched her other nipple, now, and lightly twisted them both. Her hips rose off the ground. "Louder."

"It tastes like my pussy," she said fiercely, cheeks red. I let her nipples go, and she slumped back against the sawhorse. Her breathing was heavier than before. I admired the way her chest raised and fell—the way each breath made that ring move had my hard-on throbbing in my pants. I pushed her top open til it hung useless on her shoulders.

Her nipples were like bullets, now, and I ran my fingers over them, then leaned in to suck on the right one. I flicked the ring experimentally with my tongue, felt her shudder, and moved to the other side, biting gently.

That got me a moan. She tried to cut it short, but I held her nipple between my teeth, flicked it with my tongue. Lena tensed, then went slack as I pulled my lips away, whimpering again.

"You sound disappointed." I moved closer, burying my face in her neck. Her breath got shaky as I licked along her throat; it caught as I bit her, just beneath her chin.

"N-not..." she managed, her thighs parting. Then she arched her back, because I was nipping along her skin and stroking at her cunt through her soaked panties. "Unh—" I cut her off, kissing hard, and she moaned against my tongue. I pulled aside those panties, bringing my fingers straight to her clit, and stroked a circle that made her jerk away from me and gasp.

I held my hand immobile, pressed against that spot, and grinned. She glared back, but the fire in her eyes wasn't quite as bright as the red on her cheeks, and you can only look so angry when you're feeling that good. The slightest movement of my fingertips made her whole body tense.

"You're pretty worked up, Lena...you like being like this?"

She shuddered through a "fuck you." I lightly pinched her clit, couldfeel her pussy needing something. I bit at her throat, on my knees in front of this tied and helpless beauty, and felt her trembling. My lips sank lower, back to her tits, and her heart thumped hard as I licked around that piercing. All the while I kept building with my fingers, working them on her clit faster, harder, with every gasp and lick.

I pulled away, looked at her blushing face. When my fingers stopped moving, disappointment flickered on her face; I held her there and growled into her ear. "You wanna come, bitch?"

"N—fuck," she groaned. I wasn't going to let her pretend; two of my fingers slid across her clit, down between slick lips and into her to the knuckle in one quick stroke. Fun thing about martial arts, that—you learn to coordinate your movements. So as those two fingers fucked into her up to the hilt, my thumb took their place at her clit, rubbed it hard. She bucked.

"I said, do you want to come?"

"Yes, yes, yes," she hissed, eyes half-lidded and somewhere between anger and bliss. She turned her face towards mine, sweat beaded on her forehead, hips trying to keep my fingers in her (I kept teasingly pulling them back). "I fucking want to come, make me fucking come already—"

"Dirty mouth," I chided, fingers pumping gently in and out of her. "Not really polite, Lena." I sped up a little, just enough to make her nearly lose it, then yelp in frustration as my thumb left her clit. "I think you need to atleast say please—"

"Fuck,please—"

I squeezed her left breast, flicked the unattended nipple with my thumb. That in sync with another circle round her clit made her cut off into a whimper.

"And tell me what you are," I said. Her eyes went wide, narrowed, and something was behind that blush of hers: pride, wounded.

"Not—sayin'—that," she managed. "I'm not—ahhh..." that was through gritted teeth, her head pressed back against the sawhorse, as my hands worked in perfect sync...and stopped.

She looked up at me, still shuddering, as I rose. I figured it wouldn't be enough to finger her—though I was glad how far we'd gotten. The disappointment on her face was plain as day, and heartbreaking; she squirmed a little in her bonds, breaths quick and frustrated.

"We agreed," I said sharply, untying her hands and quickly lashing them back together at the wrists, "on what the loser was."

"Yeah, but—but—" She bit her lip, still working her hips, like the air would bring her off. I reached down and grabbed her arms, pulling her to her feet. Carefully—I didn't want them, tied like they were, slipping out from under her. She came up with a surprised cry, a blank look, and I helped her understand by turning her, pushing on her shoulder, bending her along the padded sawhorse.

"You've—gotta bekidding—" she managed to say, but it cut off in a yelp as I brought my hand firmly down across her tight ass. "Ah! Jesus!"

"Your panties aren't even off yet, bitch." I yanked them down, saw the mess on her thighs and cunt, and had an inward smirk. Maybe I should have done this earlier. Another firm slap—I loved the way her ass barely moved—and she whimpered, pushing herself onto the sawhorse, trying to get away from my palm. I rubbed her ass, suddenly gentle, making her shudder and calm. She looked back wide-eyed and still, I noticed, blushing.

"Aren't you a tough girl, Lena?"Smack. Her whole body trembled, then jolted as I followed up with an even harder spank. That ass would be pink soon. "Can't take a little sting?"

"No," she managed, lying through grit teeth. "I'm...I can..."

The next slap was on her thigh, closer to her pussy. She jerked again, but I held her down by her shoulder, resisting the temptation to reach and squeeze those tits—or finger that no-doubt aching clit. She needed to go all the way, and I couldn't be nice unless she did.

SLAP.

Other thigh, even closer; I forced them apart, making her gi pants and panties slide to ankles. Her crotch sat just barely over the edge of the horse, and now unhidden by her thighs.

"You wouldn't—" she managed, trying to sound cocky. "You're notthat fucking—"

The next smack was right on her pussy.

She howled, and gushed against my hand. I held it there, rubbing up and down against her mound. Gently. I leaned over her, slipped my hand off her shoulder to run fingers through her hair, and murmured into her ear.

"You nearly came there."

"Nngh." Her forehead was against the 'horse again, back arched up.

"You're my bitch, Lena."

One eye was on me, all the anger gone from it. Now there was excitement, so much of it, and a lusty sort of haze.

"Tell me that, and I'll make you come thenice way."

She moaned into the padding; my fingers were teasing her, sliding just barely in, pulling back out, slipping up against her swollen clit. I pinched it gently.

"What are you, Lena?"

"Ohhfuck..."

I pulled my hand away, wound it back, and spanked her ass hard—one time, two times, three times, leaving sticky handprints, making her cry out and shudder and squirm.

"What are you, Lena?"

"I'm your—ah!" It was unfair, really, cutting her off, but her heart wasn't in it. I caught her off guard, making her yelp with theSMACK of another forceful slap on her ass.

That seemed to do it.

Suddenly, she stopped squirming away. Her tight ass swayed, stopped, pushed back, and she craned her neck to look at back at me. She almost looked expectant, something gleeful and exhilarated in her face—so I kept spanking, varying force, watching her jerk and pant out between slaps with eyes blazing: "I'm—"SLAP."Your—"SMACK. "Fucking—bitch!"

I stopped. She looked at me hopefully, managed to gasp. "Please...make me fuckingcome!"

Judo outfits are loose. Otherwise I might have torn mine off. I didn't bother with my top, just forcing down my pants and pressing my cock into her soaked slit, drawing out a moan from both of us that lasted til I hilted. There was a moment where I thought I'd fill her with cum right there—I'm no porn star, but I'm big, and her pussy clutched me like a vice. I yanked out, fucked in again, bent over her and could feel her shove back into me.

"Fuck me," she growled as I thrust in, "fuck your—ah!—your bitch—"

I reached around to press my fingers into her clit, other hand yanking her back by her shoulder, pulling her harder against my thrusts. When I stroked it, she nearly screamed, jerking her head back. I was angled in her perfectly, the sawhorse just the right height, and I hit spots that made her jolt with every hard thrust. Juice slid down my cock, dripped against my thighs to my gi pants; the feeling nearly sent me over the edge.

"My bitch—" I said, biting at her ear. "—had better come for me—"

When I pinched her clit, hammered in her to the hilt and held, shedidscream, whole body going rigid—except for her hips, which were jolting and bucking like mad. If she'd been vise-tight before, she was inescapable now, clamped onto me so tight I couldn't move.

But soon she went slack, and as she pulled away from me the feeling nearly made me come. I tugged her arm, urged her to slide off the horse. She did, turning to look up at me on the way to her knees.

My cock gleamed with her juice, the head sticky with my precum. Without a word from me, she darted forward to lick it, grabbing at one of my thighs with her tied hands and pulling me closer. She couldn't deep-throat it, but she tried to, gagging softly—even that made me groan, and I pulled her off by her hair, stared down at her. She looked up, mouth hanging open, breaths coming in exhausted pants.

"Close your eyes," I said hoarsely, one hand holding her hair, the other grasping at my cock. After a second she understood, eyes drifting shut. I stroked fast, once, twice, nearly there—

She opened her mouth wide, tongue out expectantly.

I couldn't take the sight. My hips jerked forward, a bolt of hot cum streaking up her cheek and ending in her hair. The next two hit her tongue, making her gasp and smack her lips, getting those messy too. Shots were getting weaker, and I moved in til my cock hit her cheek to paint the rest across her skin.

I had to admire my handiwork: a gorgeous, petit redhead, hands and feet still tied. She clutched my leg, her pussy and thighs soaked with juice, my cum running thick and white from her forehead to her chin. As I stared, her tongue flicked out, cleaning some off her lips. Her eyes opened, she swallowed roughly, and spoke.

"We need a shower."

We didn't mean to fuck there, but finished out the night with her back pressed into the shower tiles, my face buried in her neck, her legs around my waist. She came twice, the second time milking another orgasm out of me as she panted "I'm your bitch" into my ear.

...

"Hey," she said brightly after class the next week, stepping up to me.

"Hey." She'd been weird when we split outside the dojo, smiling from time to time but not saying much as she walked away. I didn't know what to expect. I kind of doubted there'd be another bet—

"Three falls," she said with her predatory grin.

My eyebrows perked. "Same deal?"

"Same deal," she said, moving into a ready stance.

Whump.

Whump.

Whump.

Laid out on my back after the third fall, I looked up at her; saw the broad smile across her face.

That last throw had been unnecessarily painful.

Oh,shit.