Three Feet of Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MatthewVett
MatthewVett
1,831 Followers

Her skin was the color of white peaches, almost glowing warmly, as though lit inside by her own joy. She placed her glasses on the bedside table. Her dark, wavey hair fell onto her shoulders messily as she lay down on the bed. Her firm breasts were just slight larger than a handful for Michael, pert and proud, her brown nipples already hard and beckoning Michael to suck them. Her pussy was shaved, glistening with dew, the scent of her moisture calling to him. "Come."

He didn't hesitate a millisecond. He practically pounced onto her and began kissing her lips, her cheeks, her neck. She unbuttoned his shirt and threw it off the bed. His hard manhood grinded against her soft, moist pussy as his lips pleasured her. She rubbed herself against him, teasing him with future promises. Their hands wandered across each other's bodies for the first time in years, rediscovering old mysteries and forgotten treasures.

Julia pulled away. "Fuck me."

"What?"

"Fuck me, Michael. I want you to fuck me."

"But...but Peter-"

"I don't care!" Her voice wobbled as she spoke. "I just...I'm not going to get this chance again, and I won't lose it, so fuck me." He reached for a condom, but she grabbed his wrist. "No. I'm on the pill, don't worry."

"But what if-"

"I want to feel it. Don't take this from me."

"Alright, Julia." He kissed her tenderly on her forehead.

She took a deep breath and guided his manhood inside her. He kissed her lips hard as he slid himself inside her, resting his elbows on either side of her chest. Slowly, he began to thrust himself into her, gently. He nibbled on her earlobe. Her legs wrapped around him, pulling him deeper into her.

"Harder..." she begged.

He gripped the bed sheets and thrust harder. His thick, hard cock pounded her. She moaned loudly with each thrust, her arms and legs embracing his body tightly. They breathed as one, their hearts beat together as the bed creaked beneath them. Her hot pussy gripped his cock tightly, her hard nipples grazed against his chest.

He plunged harder into her. She moaned louder and louder. "Michael!" she screamed. Her fingernails dug into his back, drawing blood, as her whole body tensed. She quivered violently as she orgasmed, a hot ecstasy shooting through her body. Her body tightened around Michael's cock. He continued thrusting for a few more seconds before his own climax came. His cock spasmed and released its seed into Julia's body. She felt his hot cum spreading inside her, a pleasant warmth, a reminder of him that she would always carry.

He collapsed on top of her. She played with her hair as he nuzzled against his breast. "That was wonderful."

"I know... I wish it didn't have to end..."

"We'll have more chances for this."

"Do you promise?" she asked.

"I promise."

"Good."

Minutes later, Michael asked, "I suppose we have to get dressed now, huh?"

She sighed. "I guess we do. Don't want them getting suspicious..."

They dressed silently, each of them reviewing what had just occurred. Exhausted, the two of them made their back outside. Everyone turned and looked to them for the final measurement.

"Six and three quarters," Julia reported.

"That makes thirty-six and a quarter inches!" Michael crowed triumphantly.

"What?!" cried Zoe.

"Looks like the boys win... Now, about our prize... I think I'll have a nice, cold glass of Pêche Lindeman's."

The other guys put in their own drink orders as the girls slowly disrobed in front of them. It was going to be a good night.

****

Thanks for reading! I hope this story was good. In a lot of ways, it was an experiment for me. It's the first time I've had so many characters. It's the first time I've written in the third-person. It's the first time I've written in the Group Sex category. It's all pretty new to me.

So whether you liked the story or disliked it, please comment and vote. I want to have an accurate idea of how I managed. Even if it's just a short, simple comment, I'd love to hear from you. So please, leave some love, and tell me how my story was. Thanks!

-Liquid Matthew

MatthewVett
MatthewVett
1,831 Followers