Three for Fun

Story Info
A story of sharing the wife.
2.9k words
4.11
72.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We have been married about two years and have been living the lifestyle ever since. When we met, we were both looking for our soul mate! We found that in each other.

We have tried different swinging styles. We have done threesomes with another guy, we have swapped with a couple, we even went to a party where multiple partners were involved.

I believe the most fun always comes back to a threesome involving a second female. We have done several of these and find that we like this much better. Now that is not to say we don't enjoy an extra cock in the mix once in a while. I am straight, my wife is very bi. However I enjoy watching her play with a new cock on occasion.

Our latest adventure was with a friend of ours. His name is Joe. He is married to a non sexual woman. He is a little older than us. We are in our forties a Joe just turned fifty-two. He and I worked together before he retired. We both worked for a city government. I left for greener pastures he was able to retire early.

Joe is a small build around five foot five inches and thin. He has longer hair and wears a beard much of the time.

A little about us Kay is five foot seven inches and curvy. She has soft breasts with nipples that are just about right. The nipples still point upward and grow hard with very little coaxing. She sometimes shaves and sometimes only trims. Her thighs are soft and milky white coming down to form very shapely muscular legs. She has a very high sex drive and enjoys sex as much as my self. It is not uncommon for us to play three or four times a week.

I am six foot two inches and large. Not fat just large, with a little around the middle. Years at my previous job required I stay in some type of shape. I always said round was a shape.

We had discussed the possibility of inviting Joe over for an evening of Fun and games. It had been a topic that would float in and out of conversations. After prodding Kay to admit she was curious we decided to give it a try. Knowing Joe and his personality I didn't think it would be a great effort to have him join in.

During the weeks leading up to our evening I had sent him some still shots from a couple of videos I had converted over from VHS. These were not the best quality being there were images pulled from a VHS tape converted to digital. The stills showed just enough to keep the curiosity alive wondering what she may look like in person. He had seen her in a sexy black nitey before, but again it only hinted at what may lay beneath the surface.

I of course shard all the email with Kay and she always laughed when she would read his responses to the different stills. Kay and myself then set about the task of picking a night. After looking through the schedules and deciding on a date, I called Joe. I invited him over for a few beers, which was a common occurrence. We would try getting together a couple or three times a month and having few beers.

All was set for the following Saturday evening. He was bringing a few beers I burned a DVD of some of our favorite scenes we had recorded. Kay fixed some Jell-O shots with run, her favorite, and picked up some beer for us. The night was set.

That Saturday arrived and there was excitement in the air from the time we got up. We played that morning with her slowly sucking my cock as she looked into my eyes. I told her how sexy she was with a cock in mouth and I couldn't wait to see her suck on Joe that evening. How I wanted to watch her ride my cock while she sucked his cock down here throat. She gives excellent head and I have seen her Make guys blow their load within a minute of getting their cock in her mouth. She rolled over and I climbed on top of her playing with her wet and silky pussy. She looked at me and told me to fuck her now! She guided my slippery hard cock into her warm velvety folds her eyes getting wider as she felt my girth push into her waiting pussy. She began to rhythmically rock her hips back forth meeting my cock driving it deeper into her pussy as she grabbed the pillow and moaned as she as she started to cum on my hard cock now buried deep in her. I continued to slowly pump in and out as she writhed on the e bed under me another orgasm building.

I started telling her how hot she would look with my cock buried deep in her pussy while she sucked on Joe this evening how I wanted to watch her swallow his load. She bucked against me coming very hard and crying out pulling me closer and mashing her mouth against mine as she felt wave after wave of another orgasm. I couldn't hold back any longer and began filling her with my hot cum. She seemed to orgasm with every squirt.

We recovered laying in the bed holding each both feeling renewed, and ready for the evening that was approaching. We spent the day straightening the house and making the Jell-O shots for the evening. She fixed some mini sandwiches for snacks, we were ready. I was the first to shower and came out to find a naked Kay watching me finish. She pulled my wet body against her and kissed me deeply, looking me in the eyes before telling me she loved me. I went in search of something to wear for the evening while she showered and got ready.

I had found a pair of gym short and a t shirt, and was in the living room, setting up the DVD player when she came out of the bedroom wearing her black negligee. It showed her breasts off, the lacy material barely covering her nipples, her dark patch of hair showing through the bottom of the short slinky little garment. I could see she wasn't wearing any panties. The nitey was barely long enough to cover her and if she would happen to bend over it would rise about her trimmed patch of pubic hair.

She came over in front of me, my eyes taking in the sight, and slowly turned around while asking if I liked it. I could only mutter a yes that looks very sexy. She playfully pulled the front of the negligee up and flashed me while I was sitting on the couch. She then said that was wearing robe over it but I would know what was under the robe, she hoped it drove me crazy which she knew it would. She disappeared into the bedroom to return wearing her sexy red mini terry cloth robe. The robe was only slightly longer than the negligee. We finished setting up the DVD player and setting out the snack it was almost time for Joe to arrive.

Joe arrived a little early, however we had gotten every thing down. He came in and Kay retrieved a beer for each of us walking slowly past us showing off her shapely legs. She swished a little more than normal showing more of her legs as walked past us to the kitchen. She returned with the beers and two Jell-O shots, she quickly downed one and looked at us as she grabbed a mini sandwich from the platter. We drank our beers and talked about the normal things that we always did.

Joe couldn't keep his eyes from wandering over to where Kay sat on the couch beside me. She downed her second shot and got up from the couch to retrieve more, as she got up her robe pulled up slightly exposing her inner thighs nearly to her sweat love box. She pretended not notice our eyes on her as she got up and headed for the kitchen not bothering to straighten her robe.

I asked Joe if the would like to see a DVD I had put together. He agreed so I located the remote and started the DVD... the Opening scene was of Kay and myself talking fully clothed. She was sitting on the couch and I was standing to the side with the video set up on a tripod. As we talked another female entered the scene wearing only a thong panty. Her breast swaying freely as she walked over to Kay offered her a bare breast to suckle. Joe drank his beer excitedly as Kay in the video got up from the couch and began to take her shirt off. Kay returned from the Kitchen with More shots as this scene was playing out on the video. She asked us why were watching a video when we had the real thing right here with us. I told her because on the video she getting ready to get naked. She giggled and said ok. She sat back down beside me and began watching the video with us. She downed another shot and leaned over against me her robe riding up showing more leg. The Kay in the video was now topless as she held the other woman's head to her breast an enjoyed the woman suckling her.

Joe caught his breath as he drank his beer turning the bottle up draining a good portion of it. He shifted in his seat trying to adjust what was obviously a growing erection. Kay reached around me and began rubbing my hard cock through my shorts. I hadn't put any underwear on so it was beginning to peek out of the bottom of the leg. Kay began slowly circling the tip with her fingers playing in my pre cum that oozing out of my cock.

Kay watched the video while playing with my rock hard cock, she would steal glances as Joe as he continued to squirm in his seat.

The Kay in the video was now removing her pants and leaning back on the couch, the same couch we were sitting on. Joe watched intently as the video Kay lay back on the couch exposing her neatly trimmed bush. The other women in the video kneeled down and buried her head in Kay's wet and ready pussy.

Kay feeling the effects of the shots untied her robe and stood before us as she let the robe fall to the floor; she said it's getting hot in here. Joe turned his attention from the video to the live show that was now taking place in front of him. Kay standing in front of me, with Joe sitting in a chair next to the couch, her negligee barely covering anything bent forward and exposed her soft supple ass as she knelt in front of me. She pulled my gym shorts down releasing my cock. She told Joe to watch as she turned her head towards him and slowly circled my cock head with her tongue.

Joe took a quick drank of his beer and slowly stood getting a better view of her ass and her pussy as she continued to lick my cock and watched him. He looks at me as if to say can I join you two. I motioned for him to come over. He began removing his shirt and pants. His cock, bulging against his underwear until they were removed as well. His cock was about average size and seemed to be extremely hard. Kay reached her hand out as he came closer. She grabbed his cock and began pulling him closer as she slowly jacked his shaft back and forth. She pulled him down on to the couch beside of me where continued to slowly pump his cock while licking my cock and looking at him. She swallowed my cock all the way deep throating it then releasing it with a loud pop, before leaning over and sucking his cock into her mouth. Joe could only lean back and close his eyes as she swallowed his cock . She began bobbing her head up and down his shaft, as she reached for my cock and began stroking me. I watched his cock disappear into her mouth knowing how good she was. The sight of her bobbing her head up and down on his cock made my cock even harder. Joe began to breath hard and would bring his hips off of the couch to meet her mouth. He stiffened out as he shot his load of cum into her mouth. Kay moaned loudly, cumming while she squeezed and stroked my cock. She swallowed his cum and cleaned him up. Kay turned her attention to my cock and began to suck my cock down her throat and gently played with my balls letting Joe take in the show. I leaned my head back enjoying the blow job, Kay has a way of sucking cock that can't be described. Sucking cock will make her pussy extremely wet. She loves sucking cock.

Joe regaining his composure some and his cock growing hard again, got up from the couch and knelt down behind Kay. He began to lick and finger her soppy pussy. She moaned with pleasure as his fingers found her tight little pussy. Kay has never given birth, so her pussy is very tight and quite silky.

As Joe finger fucked her pussy she sucked my cock in rhythm to his finger thrusts. Kay continued to suck my cock until she came , from having my cock in her mouth and his fingers and tongue on her pussy.

Kay was still quivering when I stood her up. Joe behind her and myself in front we sandwiched her between us his cock pressing against her as His hands fondling her breasts. I leaned forward and kissed her tasting cum in her mouth. Oddly the taste turned my on, I continued to kiss her while my fingers found her swollen and wet pussy. We stood like that for while, her pussy growing wetter. I could feel her juices run down across my fingers as I played with her pussy.

I pulled away atlas and took her hand and began to guide both of them into the bedroom. I laid Kay down on the bed and climbed on beside of her motioning for Joe to get in on the other side. We lay beside her and each took a nipple into our mouths as we both played our fingers in and out of her pussy. Kay soon began thrashing and cumming. She looked at me and pleaded for me to fuck her. Joe continued to suck on her nipple while he tweaked the other.

I climbed on top of Kay raising her legs and feet to my shoulders. She reached down and guided my cock into her waiting pussy. Her pussy was so hot it felt as if it would burn me. I began to slowly stroke in and out. She reached down began top play with Joes cock again stroking it and feeling it grow in her hand. She looked me in the eyes and told me she wanted to suck Joe some more while I fucked her. Joe didn't hesitate to reposition on the bed, on his knees his cock at her lips. She looked at me as she licked and sucked his cock sucking into her mouth, making it completely hard again. Her Pussy contracted on my cock as she came again grabbing Joe's ass and pulling him deep down her throat. She was still enjoying the waves from her orgasm when I told Joe to trade me places. I slowly pulled out of Kay as Joe pulled his cock from her eager mouth. She whimpered no don't take my cocks out as I got up from on top of her.

We positioned Kay in on her knees on the side of the bed with me laying flat on the bed. From this position I could see her swollen pussy and Joes cock as got behind her slowly put the head of his cock against her silky pussy lips. I watched as Joe began to fuck my wife. The sight was erotic, watching my wife enjoy a strange cock while I joined in.

Kay pushed back to meet his cock before leaning forward and engulfing my cock in her hot mouth.

Joe started out slow but soon began to pound harder and faster with Kay groaning and getting ready to cum again. She gobbled my cock as she climaxed with Joe's cock in her pussy. Joe pulled out shooting his bounty of cum across her ass and up her back. Seeing this I began to shoot what seemed gallons of cum down her throat.

Kay drank down my cum while she fell to the bed.

We all relaxed on the bed for moment with me stroking Kay's hair and feeling close to me. We dressed and sat and talked for while before Joe had to get back home. After Joe left we talked about the evening and ended up spending more time fucking just talking about what all we had done. This wasn't our first threesome but I believe it has been one of the best ones.

Our next adventure is my turn to be spoiled. So now I just have find another female that likes to play with couple...