Three For Sex Ch. 01

Story Info
Bill finds a couple who all want their first threesome.
1.6k words
4.35
33.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Bill and I am a married man filled with wonderful erotic fantasies. My wife loves hearing them but would never want to make them a reality. I found a web site called Literotica and decided to place my fantasies there to see if others also enjoyed them. After posting several stories I received a message from a married couple asking if my wife had been active in the swing scene. I told them no, my wife really isn't into swinging and I only post the fantasies to bring others pleasure; also to feel as though my wife and I are having sex with others through those stories. I told them neither of us have ever had sex with anyone else.

They responded and told me there names were Sara and Tom and that they have never had sex with anyone either but were very curious. They said my stories about threesomes really sparked a desire in them and wondered if I would like to meet with them. They sent a picture. They are 45 years old, she a very attractive blonde, 5'9'' 138 lbs and he is 5'10" 175 lbs. I told them I was 58, bald on top, but in very good shape (I lift weights four times a week), but not sure I would do this. When they found out I was traveling to a city about 50 miles from them; they asked if I would just meet them at a bar they knew near my hotel. I found this a little scary but very exciting so I said yes. I told them I would know them from their photo. They were excited that they didn't know what I looked like and that this would be, even if nothing happened, very sexy.

When I arrived in Dover, Delaware, I checked in my hotel and took a two hour nap. As I dressed for the night out, I kept thinking I should just not go. But as I looked at their picture I had to admit I found Sara very hot. As I walked into the bar I saw them sitting at a table in the corner and walked up to them.

I said, "Hi Sara and Tom, I'm Bill."

They looked at me and both smiled and she said "Perfect. The man in our fantasy is an older athletic looking man like you."

Tom stood and shook my hand then I shook Sara's hand and she stood up and kissed me on the cheek. Sara was wearing a short black skirt and a white low cut pullover top. I could see her nipples pushing through the material. That told me she was not wearing a bra. We talked about my trip and their jobs with other small talk for about twenty minutes. Then Sara reached over and held Tom's hand. I guess this was the sign that she liked me because Tom nodded and Sara turned to me.

"Bill", she said, "Tom and I really like you and wondered if you would like to join us at our house."

"Sara," I said, "I can't say that I'm not interested because I am. But I not sure I'm ready for this."

"That's what really excites us", Tom said, "We don't want someone who has done this a thousand times, we want someone who is not ready to rush into this and will be as turned on by the moment as we are."

After a pause of about five minutes Sara looked at me and said, "Bill, will you at least dance with me?"

I nodded yes and as we stood up, Sara took my hand and led me to the dance floor. I guessed this was part of their fantasy. I put my arm around her and took her hand as we danced to a slow song. She talked about how happy she was with Tom and how good their life is. She then moved the hand that was holding mine so that my hand "accidently" touched her breast. She acted like it didn't happen. Sara did this twice more before she pulled me tighter to her so I could feel her breast pushing against my chest. I found my hand move down to her firm ass. As we danced so I could see Tom, I saw him smile. Then, to my embarrassment, I felt my penis becoming erect. So did Sara.

She looked up at me and said, "Now that we both know you like this; will you come home with us? I promise you don't have to do anything you don't want to. And if you decide you don't want to participate, maybe you can watch Tom and I have sex."

That was all I could take, my resolve crumbled and I told her I would come with them. When we got to their house Tom fixed us some drinks. As he handed me mine he said, "That dance made me as excited as any fantasy Sara and I shared. The way you touched her and she touch you---wow!"

He could see I was a little embarrassed. So he put on some music and he and Sara danced. They did a sexy slow dance with Tom's hand moving over Sara's hips and ass. He slightly touched her breast and spun her around, grinding his obvious erection against her ass. The dance became wild and hot and I could not control my erection as it was hard and pushing against my pants. Sara must have been waiting for this because she told Tom to dance her over to me. She held out her hand and I took it. Sara was sandwiched between me and Tom, both of us pushing our erections against her. Sara looked at me and smile. Then she moved her lips toward me and the passion took over. I kissed her with wild lust, a firm long kiss. I felt Tom's hands move between us rubbing her breast. I rubbed the other and Sara moaned with joy.

Her hand slipped from my waist and moved to my now rock hard cock. This was the strangest and hottest mix of passion and lust I've every felt. She unzipped my pants and her hand pulled out my cock as she slid to her knees. Sara licked the length of my erection; Tom's hands were guiding her head.

"Suck it Sara", I heard Tom say. She did as he told her and her mouth was hot and wet and she sucked with such force and desire that I thought she would pull my cock from my body. She undid my pants and pulled them to my ankles. She licked between my legs and balls before she gentle sucked my balls. She then stood up and kissed me. I pulled her pullover down so her breasts were exposed and I sucked them like she sucked my cock.

As I went to my knees I noticed Tom had his cock out. We are both about seven inches long and circumcised. I reached up under Sara's skirt and found she had nothing on underneath. I rubbed her ass and spread her legs with my hands. Tom pushed his cock against her bare ass. My tongue found her clit and she reached down to pull her lips apart. I moved back and forth from sucking her clit to fucking her with my tongue. She just kept saying, "Yes, yes." She pulled me to my feet and walked me to the dining room table. We were all still dressed, even though both men had the pants around their ankles. This somehow added steam to the act.

Sara bent over the table pulled her skirt over her hips and offer me her pussy, "Fuck me now, please Bill fuck me now!" I entered he wet entrance and slowly pushed my cock to its full length inside her. She reached around and crabbed my ass and pulled me to her. "Harder," she said, "Fuck me harder." I did.

"Tom, now Tom!" Sara said.

With that Tom moved under the table and began to lick her clit. He was sucking and licking her so hard I could feel his tongue through the wall of her pussy. She was in total heat. I pounded her pussy as hard as I could. Her one word over and over again told me this was what she wanted. She kept saying yes, yes.

Then I felt Tom's tongue slip from her pussy and lick my shaft. I hoped it was an accident. If it was it happened three more times. I told her I was coming. Tom didn't move. I felt the power of my orgasm growing as I exploded in her. Sara told me to pull out and come around so she could suck me. As I pulled out I notice Tom's tongue replaced my cock. I moved around and Sara started sucking me.

"I can taste your cum and my juices, Bill, this taste so good." She returned to sucking me clean. She licked the spots she could not suck. She stopped only once to tell Tom, "Put your tongue in my pussy deep, suck out his cum."

This was I placed I'm not sure I wanted to go, but it was all so hot I couldn't stop. Sara stood Tom's mouth and tongue still attached to her pussy. She pulled me to her and kissed me on the lips. Her lips were sticky and for the first time I tastes my own cum. I wanted to pull away but the taste of her juices and my cum were intoxicating. She then opened her lips and her tongue slipped into my mouth. More of the same taste only stronger.

As we kissed her hand moved to her pussy and she coated her lingers with my cum, her juices, and the wetness from Tom's tongue. She moved that hand to my ass and I felt her finger at the entrance of my ass. She stopped kissing me and looked me in the eye. "Do you want to continue," she asked? The answer is in part two.