Three for the Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure you do." She raised her left leg so that it was exposed from her upper thigh to the tips of her toes. She pulled the strap of her gown off her left shoulder giving Joe a close-up of her breast. It was round and firm and smooth unlike the skin around her eyes and lips and neck! "Do I have nice tits or do you like my legs better?" Joe was tongue tied, unsure of what was happening. Mary Beth was amused in the way that only women can be. She was controlling three grown men. She glanced at me and I could see the devilish twinkle in her eye. "Tits, Joey Boy, tits! Always start with the tits and you'll get your reward if you do a good job! Freddie Boy, you're on your own! Let's see what you can do!"

Sam wasted no time at all. He had been patient long enough. As my lips parted He gave me the full length of his shaft. My tongue massaged it's underside and as he withdrew for another assault I sucked. Over and over, in and out, fucking and sucking! This was no gentle blow job; Sam didn't just lay back and spreading his legs so that I could have my way with his cock. This was raw sex! Sam's balls were demanding release. Sam's cock probed over and over as I provided the only thing a willing pussy never could. I sucked! Every thrust was rewarded by an eager mouth. Not just waiting for him to give me his essence but actively drawing it from him. I heard myself moaning. My hands grabbed his butt cheeks as my mouth became a hungry cunt demanding its reward! I looked up at Sam. His eyes were closed his head tossed back. "Do it, do it now." He pleaded. Every fiber of his body was concentrating on his cock and the pleasure it was about to receive.

Mary Beth watched as we behaved like animals in heat. Joe was making love to her tits. Licking, kissing, and sucking each one it turn. His hand stroking her thigh. "That's it, Joey Boy! A man should always start out a breast man but in the end it's always what's between the legs, isn't it?" Joe groaned in agreement. Mary Beth's legs opened willingly, inviting Joe's roaming hand. He pulled the slit skirt to one side exposing the strawberry colored hair hiding her pussy. He rubbed her belly and his fingers brushed her bush. Even as I sucked Sam I envied Joe. I love a hairy pussy! Mary Beth's was natural, neatly trimmed around the edges, maybe? It was hard for me to see with Sam gaining momentum, working my mouth like a whore's cunt! But Mary Beth's pussy looked so delicious! Light rosy-red hair curling around bright red lips just begging to be licked and kissed and probed.

Mary Beth pushed Joe's head away from her tits. "Lower, Joey Boy, it's time to move down!" Her eyes were on mine. Joe slid between her legs and kissed her thighs, one after the other, moving slowly but surely towards his goal. I sucked Sam's cock but my eyes were locked on hers. She smiled, licked her lips and puckered her lips as if to send me a kiss. Joe's head obscured her pussy; he was giving it the care and attention she craved. Her hand held him in place and I could see the rhythmic rise and fall as her hips pushed relentlessly against his face. She was matching Sam's pace! They were fucking but not each other. I knew what she wanted. I worked even harder, meeting each thrust with an aggressive bob of my own. Sucking more intensely, moaning more appreciatively as I demanded the prize stored in his balls.

Mary Beth bucked harder and harder matching us stroke for stroke until Sam suddenly stopped! He grabbed my head with both hands and buried his cock so deep that I didn't feel his cum spurting down my throat, just the pulsing of his cock as his balls emptied. I tried to pull back but his grip was too tight! At the same time Mary Beth's legs were locked around Joe's head. We struggled to breathe. It seemed like forever but was just a few seconds before they relaxed and Joe and I could catch our breath.

Sam's cock was wilting. I carefully squeezed the last two drops of cum to the tip and licked them off. As I savored my paltry reward Mary Beth smiled and observed, "You really are a cum slut, Freddie Boy!"

Our eyes met. I smiled. She was not being critical. She was just stating a fact. It was a relief. Like a burden had somehow been lifted. As if she was praising me! She was not put off by the idea of one man sucking another's cock, she actually encouraged it, supported it, enjoyed it and I liked that! I enjoyed doing it and I really enjoyed doing it for her amusement.

Three months ago I would never have considered exposing myself but then, after meeting Henry, it seemed to come naturally. The cock sucking ritual. Go to a man's home. Get naked for him. Show him that you mean him no harm by completely exposing yourself. He might still be clothed but you are naked. You play with your own dick. You let him know you are in the mood but it is his dick you want. His response lets you know just where this is headed. If he strips he just might want to suck you too! If he unzips and pulls out his prick he only wants you to service him.

You never know where your adventure will take you! Most of the guys I took to Henry's were one and done guys. I guess they satisfied their curiosity or weren't comfortable with the situation but they didn't came back.

My adventures with Henry took a different turn one afternoon when one of my planned hook-ups failed. As usually happened in these situations I called Henry. It's kind of funny now that I think about it! I called him to see if he would like to have his cock sucked. I guess that's just me, a gentleman at all times. He might be busy with someone or something that wouldn't be appropriate with my sucking him off. As it was he did have company and told me that if I didn't mind meeting a stranger I could come over but don't forget the beer! I considered just playing nine and going home but my curiosity got the better of me. I picked up a six pack of Shiner and headed to Henry's.

Henry greeted me at the door and took the beer as he introduced me to his friend. "Al, this is my cock sucker! Cocksucker, this is Al."

Al offered his hand and as we shook hands (another custom intended to demonstrate no ill will) he said, "So, Henry says you really like to suck cock." Nothing like being blunt. No one had ever just looked me in the eye like that and just called me a cocksucker! Like, you're a golfer or you're a mechanic or you're a wolverine. I would have denied it just a few weeks ago and hearing those words from a complete stranger made me blush! Trying to be cool I replied, "That's right, Al, sometimes I think I might never be able to get enough!"

"And you don't mind if I watch?"

The look on Al's face was priceless! My eyes locked on to his. Half open, half closed, I gazed into his eyes. My mouth wide open I stuck my tongue out and Henry's cum slid on to my chin. I grinned and caught it with my hand. I licked it off my fingers all the while just looking at Al's incredulous expression.

Henry handed me a towel. "Wipe your face off, cock sucker! Al doesn't want any stains on his pants!"

As I watched Joe gently bringing Mary Beth back to reality it hit me. Mary Beth and I were very much alike! She looked me straight in the eye and smiled as she watched me watch her being serviced. We were both exhibitionists. Sex rose to another level when we could perform and watch the lust in the eyes of others! I smiled back knowingly. She brought me back to reality.

"Aren't you forgetting someone, Freddie Boy? Joey Boy's cock needs attention!"

Sure enough, Joe's cock was hard and dripping cum. After giving Mary Beth the best he had to offer Joe was already on the edge himself. I knelt beside them and rotated Joe's hips to one side. I started by licking his hairy balls then sucking them one after the other. As I started to massage his balls I began licking and nibbling the length of his cock... almost like an ear of corn! When I finally sucked the tip of his cock between my lips I could tell he would explode without too much effort and I was right! His cock was so tender he couldn't stand the pressure of my sucking and he pulled out just before he released his first strong shot of creamy white cum all over my face. The next just dribbled out and fell to the floor.

Mary Beth squealed with delight. "I'm so glad you boys came over today. I haven't been this happy since my husband died. Do you suppose we can do it again?"

I looked at Joe and Sam. "I'm not bashful, just say the word, I'll be here!"

Joe agreed, "I'm in."

"Why not," Sam agreed.

"Very well," Mary Beth smiled. "Why don't we play a quick nine a week from today and then rendezvous here for a little more fun. Oh, and Joe, I'm serious about helping with your slice. Maybe you'd like to schedule a lesson... I'm willing to take it out in trade."

Joe's eyes lit up. It could be a very nice summer for him!