Three Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck!" she gasped. "That's so good, so good."

I kept it up for a while and then all of a sudden she was pushing me away. I knew she hadn't come yet, and I didn't think she was real close.

"Scott, I want you in me, now!" she said. There was no questioning her.

I was on my knees on the floor between her legs, so I got up and Scott took my place. He'd got a condom from somewhere – I found out later that Jess kept some in her purse – and I watched as he rolled it down over his cock and then positioned himself between Jess's legs. As soon as he was there she grabbed his cock and guided it into her. It looked so sexy and I could feel my nipples get even harder and a little trickle of wet ran down my leg. He slowly started moving in and out of her, and she locked her legs behind him and pulled him real hard against her and started thrusting up against him when he'd push into her. I just watched and kind of played with myself with one hand while they went at it.

"Oh god, it isn't enough," Jess wailed. She pushed Scott off of her and then pushed him down on the bed, straddled him facing away from his face, and sank down on him. The bed is kind of high, and his legs were over the edge, and she was kind of standing on her toes, moving up and down, with her hand between her legs rubbing herself. It was like something out of a porn movie.

"Come suck me," Jess demanded. "You had me so close, and I wanted Scott in me so bad, and he feels really good, but you have to suck me."

I'd never seen Jess like this, but watching them didn't seem like enough, so I got down on my knees in front of her and did what I was told. It was kind of weird, with her moving up and down and him trying to push up into her, and I ended up licking him as much as I did her. But it must have worked because after a few minutes of this Jess started trembling, and then she fell back on top of Scott and put her legs up over my shoulders and I kept licking, and his cock came out of her, but she locked her legs behind my head and then started moaning and groaning and twitching. I could feel Scott arching up under us, and his cock kind of poking at us and trying to get back where it was, but I ignored it and just kept licking and flicking at Jess's clit, trying to make her come.

"Oh fuck yes, oh fuck yes, oh fuck yes," she was saying, kind of panting in between. "That's it, that's it, right there OH FUCK YES!" Her legs clamped hard around my head and she shook and trembled and twitched.

It took a few minutes for her to calm down, and finally her legs unwrapped from around my head and she rolled off Scott. My neck hurt a little, but not much.

"Damn that was good!" she said.

"It sure looked like it," I replied. My problem was, as sexy and arousing as it was to have seen and helped both of them come – Jess just then and Scott earlier - I hadn't. I was dripping wet, my nipples ached, and they were just kind of grinning at me like loons. I guess were just in orgasmic bliss, but I was aching and it was time for me to get some relief.

"Are you two happy?" I asked.

"Yes," they both said.

"Good, now it's my turn," I said.

That kind of got their attention.

"What do you mean," Jess asked me.

"It's my turn," I said. "You just had an orgasm, Scott had one earlier, so now it's my turn."

"So what would you like us to do, sweetie?" Jess asked.

"I want to make love with Scott."

That really got their attention.

"But aren't you still...?" Jess couldn't ask the question completely, but it was clear what she was talking about.

I nodded.

"You mean?" Scott looked at me. "With me? With Jess here?"

"Yes," I said, "With both of you. I decided a while ago it was time, and I went on the pill, but I'd never really found the right guy. But you're the right guy, and I think I've kind of known it all along. And since I'm bi, I think it would be nice to do it somehow with Jess, too. You two are my best friends, I've known you for years, what we've been doing has been really, really fun, and now is the time. I'm dripping, my pussy feels all swollen and hot, and I'm ready. So, please, yes, with both of you, and now."

It was a big speech, and I figure more of one than most folks ever did, but it was what I felt and I knew it was time. I moved toward Scott.

Scott was still erect and he'd taken the condom off, but since I was on the pill and since I knew he and Jess were exclusive I wasn't worried about anything. I pushed him back so he was lying down on the bed again, climbed over him and positioned myself where I thought was right.

His cock looked enormous and I wondered for a minute how it would get inside me. I lowered myself down a little and it bent back toward his belly. My labia were pressed against it, and it felt good, so I rubbed myself up and down his length, and that felt even better, especially when I kind of opened up and my clitoris was rubbing on him.

I sat up a little again and reached down between us. I wanted him in me now, so I held his cock up so it wouldn't bend over. I slipped down over him, but I had him pointed up a little too far and his cock pushed up against my clit again, and I jumped a little. It was really intense. I guess I was more excited than I thought.

I sat up again and pointed him further back. This time when I lowered myself down the head of his penis pushed against me and I felt myself opening up and slipping over him.

I'd put things up me before, including a dildo – but that just a little way in. The gynecologist had used a speculum, too, so it wasn't like I hadn't had things inside me before.

But this was different. He was warm and hard and soft all at the same time, and my vagina was stretching open and it felt really, really good. I slid down a little further and it was kind of strange – it felt full – full in a way I'd never experienced before. It hurt a little, but it was a strange kind of hurt that I knew wasn't going to be painful. I tried to relax, and I slipped down a little further and then I couldn't go any further. I pushed a little harder, but I couldn't get any further. I wondered if my hymen were in the way, but I didn't think that could be right. It took a moment, but finally I realized he was all the way in me and I was pushing down against his pubic bone.

I stopped for a minute trying to just pay attention to how Scott felt inside me. I felt stretched and full and I don't know what. It felt good. I squirmed around a little.

"You ok?" Scott asked quietly.

"Yeah," I said. "I guess I'm not a virgin anymore. It feels nice."

"Good," he replied. "Do you want me to start moving?"

"Umm, can you?" I asked. I wasn't sure if he could. I had all my weight on him.

"If you sit up a little," he said.

I sat up a bit and felt Scott slip out of me a little. I lifted up a little higher, and then he arched his hips up, pushing himself back into me.

"Oh," I said. It felt like some of me was being pushed inside along with him. Then he slipped back a little and it felt like I was getting stretched in the other way. They were nice feelings, just ones that I hadn't experienced before. He did it a few more times, and it started feeling really, really good. Then he stopped.

"How's that?" he asked.

"Pretty good."

"How do you feel?" Jess asked. I had kind of blanked on the fact that she was there for a minute so I was a little startled. I thought about it for a second.

"Full," I said. When she had asked me I had sunk down on top of Scott. I was pushed against him again.

"Try moving around in a circle," she said.

I thought about it for a second, and then tried to move myself around like she had said.

"Ohh," I gasped. My clit was rubbing against Scott. His pubic hair was a little rough, and it felt good. I kept moving.

"Go up and down, too," Jess said.

I tried it – I pushed up until it felt like Scott was about to come out of me, and then slipped down, and then went around in circles a little and then up and down and, well, you know. I just tried moving around in different ways. After a while I figured out that it was all good, but leaning forward and trying to keep my clitoris against Scott while I moved up and down was best. I was doing that when Jess straddled Scott's face.

"Suck me while I play with Penny," she told him.

I reached out to her and she took my head in her hands and kissed me. Our tongues wrestled together and we sucked on each other and her hands went to my breasts and mine to hers. She was alternating between pinching my nipples and rubbing my breasts nice and firmly. The mixture was really exciting since I never knew what was coming next.

I know I started my panting thing about then. I don't scream or moan or anything when I get real excited. I pant. Puff, puff, puff – harder and harder and harder. I guess there's a little noise when I get real close. I could hear myself puffing and I knew I was getting close because I could feel the little twitches in my vagina, but I needed a little bit more, so I grabbed Scott's hand and put his thumb right on my clit and started moving it in circles. He got the idea pretty quick and kept his hand there and rubbed nice and steadily.

The orgasm hit me pretty hard when it came. First I felt myself squeeze real hard around Scott's cock up inside me, and I pushed down hard against him and his thumb on my clit. Everything inside me was squeezing real hard and tight and I didn't think I could squeeze any harder and then I was and all my nerves were on fire and everything felt just perfect.

It's that moment that I love, the moment right then, when you know your orgasm is there but it hasn't quite happened yet but you know you can't stop it. Everything is ready and you can feel it just as you're tipping over the edge – I wish I could make that moment last forever but I know if lasted for anything more than that millisecond it does I'd die. I'd just explode all over the place, and not in orgasm.

So that moment came and I was right there and I huffed and puffed real loud and the orgasm burst over me. The convulsions ran through me and I was squeezing again and again around Scott's cock and my clit had swollen up real big and I had that kind of bursting, twitching, lovely sensation when the moment came and now it was all running through me and away and my clit was retreating under its little hood, too sensitive to face the world. I shook and panted and twitched and it was good and right and special because Jess and Scott were there and helping it happen.

Well, it took a while for me to settle down. Every time I thought I was close I'd start to move off of Scott and the trembling would start. They weren't really orgasms, but everything was too sensitive still and I'd just start. So I had to wait, and Scott's erection went away and he kind of slipped out of me and I rolled off him, finally, and it was over.

Except he and Jess were hugging and holding me then. It felt just right, the three of us together. I wasn't a virgin anymore, but that was because I had made love with the two people I cared about most and it had been lovely and erotic and perverted and just right all at the same time.

That was 30 years ago this weekend. It's hard to believe it, but I wrote about it in my diary back then and I just found it again and have been reading about it. I can still feel that orgasm sometimes, when I'm in that place between awake and a dream. Scott and Jess got married a year or so after that, and when she got pregnant about a year after that I came to stay with her and help out, and, well, I never left.

12