Three Friends and a Purple Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suz's finger found her own clitoris and stroked, but I was in no mood to permit her self- gratification. Now was a time for me to tease, for me to extend and for me to allow her to cum only at my pace, not at hers. I removed her finger and interlocked my fingers with hers, as though we were teenagers holding hands. She tried to complain, but I firmly shushed her.

"Oh, Jake, deeper. Go deeper, please."

My tongue would go no deeper. I had but two choices: a thumb and a cock. I opted for a third, abandonment. I withdrew my tongue from Suz's ass and retreated to patiently tracing slow wide swathes between her labia, leaving her no option but to calm.

My spare hand found Suz's second hand twisting and tugging on a nipple. I grabbed that hand and like her first, began enjoying simple, non-sexual interdigitation. She raised her head and stared her indignation at my interference.

It was time to walk Suz back up the ladder to orgasm. Having discovered the evening before the secret process of clamping onto and dragging my teeth across her slightly protruding siren's head, I proceeded directly to that goal. I knew I couldn't give her much, else she would explode almost immediately, so I approached with extreme caution. At first, I held my teeth at bay and used only my tongue for licking. I could tell she liked it, but it would not bring her the release she craved.

I quickened the pace, flicking the tip of my tongue rapidly across her taut bud. That technique brought about a course of severe bucking against my mouth and face, coupled with pleas for more. I tolerated her demand, knowing that what she really wanted had not yet begun. I trapped her nub between my lips and applied the pressure of my teeth to the inside of my lips, knowing she would both recognize the delaying tactic, but also feel the increased tension on her little cum button. I pulled back my head, allowing my lips to traverse the short length of her. She replied with clear shutters of pleasure, coupled with her hips attempting to force herself deeper into my mouth. At great risk of pushing her over her edge, I repeated my actions several times. She added her own eighty-eight key range of sound to an ever-growing set of reactions.

As she approached her point of no return, I backed away and resumed slowly tonguing her trough.

"Bastard."

It was no more than a whisper. I chuckled and resumed my slow torture, the best part being that I knew that she knew that I knew exactly what I was doing to her.

After a few moments, I moved back to her pearl and again applied my lips-reinforced-by-teeth technique. She bucked. I continued, but applied less pressure than before. She calmed and I escalated. On and on we went as though we were sitting on opposite ends of a teeter-totter. I increased stimuli causing her to try harder, in reaction to which I slowed causing her to calm. I was having fun.

"Please, Jake, please."

"Now that's certainly better than calling me a bastard," I thought to myself. " Maybe it's time to allow her cum."

I lifted my head, caught her eye and smiled. It was a smile that said, "Yes." She acknowledged my promise with a small grin of her own. Our deal was struck.

I attacked her now engorged girl cock. My teeth found that enhanced nub of nerves, encircled it and pulled. She yelped. My teeth repeated their clamp and pull technique on her peeping sentinel and Suz continued yelling.

"My ass, Jake, my ass. Shove your thumb in my ass, Jake, please."

She lifted just a bit. I shoved my thumb quickly into her pussy, just for courtesy lubrication, withdrew it and unceremoniously ran it straight into her ass. My mouth quickly was back at Suz's sugared praline, biting and dragging. Before long, Suz was bouncing uncontrollably in time with my bites and drags.

Suddenly, her anus contracted against my thumb, first once and then a second time and then a third time and then more and more and more. She screamed her pleasure over and over as she collapsed, reduced to no more than a rag doll.

"That, was intense, Jake," Suz managed between ragged breaths. "You give remarkable head. Now, my good man, would you be so generous as to climb up here and fuck me."

"How could I turn down a gracious invitation like that?"

"What's your preference, Suz? Boobs up? or Boobs down?"

"Down, Jake, down,"

Suz rolled over and placed her hands and knees on the bed. I crawled behind her, reached down, spread her and slowly pushed myself into her. My hands found her hips and I began pumping and pulling as she pushed in time with me.

Fucking Suz was an absolute joy. Each time I pumped into her, she pushed back against me. I soon took one hand from Suz's hips and reached between her legs hoping to find a vacant clitoris to stroke. A few moments earlier, Suz had abandoned her hands and knees position and had simply gone face down on the bed. Now I discovered why as my hand encountered hers. She had beaten me to her hot spot. Suz was actively working herself. From the actions of her hips, I'd say she was working herself quite nicely indeed, as she was beginning to quake.

I withdrew my now spare hand, wetted that thumb with my own mouth and slowly slid it back into Suz's ass. That did the trick. She began bucking and howling. I quickened my pace and continued fucking. Suddenly, her anus gripped my thumb, her pussy gripped my cock, and I again was treated to her repeated contractions of joy. Chalk up cum number three for the early morning. I wondered how many more Suz required.

As Suz calmed, I did as well. Nothing but slow fucking now. I pushed into Suz slowly, but as deep as I could go. I withdrew slowly, but all the way out until only the very tip of me touched her vagina. Long, slow, deep, wet strokes they were.

Before too long, I heard Suz again say my name in that long drawn out manner.

"Yes, Suz," I responded.

"Will you see if that beast of yours will fit in my ass?"

I'd been wanting for the past few minutes to roll Suz over onto her back so I could watch as I fucked her.

"Why not kill two birds with one stone?" I thought to myself.

"Suz, what man could possibly turn down the opportunity to fuck a lesbian in the ass?" I teased and was about to continue when Suz interrupted.

"Watch yourself, Jake. There are two of us lesbians and only one of you. We will retaliate if you get too cocky," she threatened with a sly smile as though she harbored some secret known only to herself and Michele.

"Retaliation? I hope it's interesting."

"You'll just have to wait to find out, big guy. Now, you were about to say?"

I paused a moment. "I was about to say I have just one condition to my, ahem, carrying out this anal fantasy of yours. I wanna watch, so you need to roll over."

"That's good, Jake. I want to watch your face as well because in the next few minutes you're going to pump your scalding seed deep into that hot, tight hole down there."

"Sounds great to me, Suz. I'm going to pull out for a moment first and grab a little something to make my entry easier. You roll over and I'll be right back."

She just purred as I pulled out and sprinted to the bathroom. There, inside the second drawer on the left side of the sink at which Michele had so sensuously washed my hands the night before, was a bottle of Astroglide. I grabbed it and made my way back to the bedroom.

Suz was on her back and ready. Her ass was halfway off the bed. Her hands held her ankles wide apart. She was as open as open could be.

I showed her the Astroglide, drawing a smile from that angelic face of hers. I dribbled a few drops on my cock and masturbated myself in her open view and within inches of her ass. I lifted her ass and dribbled a few more drops onto her anus. Three fingers, now thoroughly covered with that magic fluid, easily slid into her.

After a few quick pumps, she announced, "That feels great, Jake. I think I'm ready for you."

Positioning the head of my cock directly on her slightly gaping anus, I instructed, "Whenever you're ready, Suz, push."

Push she did. Her push met a slow, short thrust of my own and I was inside. I began stroking carefully, allowing her to control the depth at first. For all my care, Suz's own thrusts quickly made it clear that she wanted me deep. I didn't go fast, but I did go deep, deeper, as deep as my cock would slide. My hands found her breasts and held on for support. My hips rocked in time with Suz's own hips.

Suz's concentration was evident as her eyes narrowed to slits. Small, dew-coated furrows again crossed her forehead. Her cheeks proudly displayed that same sexually-induced, deep-rose blush I'd seen earlier. Her arms tried to spread her legs even wider offering me still deeper access to her hole.

I removed my hands from her breasts and reached under and around the outsides of her thighs so my hands rested on the tops of those thighs. Her legs lay over the tops of my arms. I lifted and stepped forward, spreading her even wider. With her hands now released, she quickly made contact with a finger on either side of her love button.

My stroke both quickened and deepened. Suz met and equaled my every advance.

"Now, Jake, now. Fuck me hard." Suz urged as her fingers quickened.

"Open your eyes, Suz. Watch my face as I shoot my juice deep inside your ass."

I reared back and slammed into Suz. She exploded.

I felt her muscles contacting around my cock. I heard her scream, "Again, Jake, again."

I slammed into her with more force, my balls banging against the cheeks of her ass beneath her anus. Another slam and another. More contractions of her anus. Her finger a blur as she continued to rub her cum trigger hard.

Suddenly, I heard the outside door open. I heard little feet running up the stairs.

"Hi, guys. Oh, my goodness. I did not expect to find Jake with that in there," exclaimed Michele in semi-shock.

Michele quickly gathered herself and performed a perfect swan dive onto the bed. She twisted and her face and found Suz's pussy. Her mouth attacked. Suz screamed, as her head flung itself from side to side and her hips bucked uncontrollably. Her hands found Michele's head and smashed it into her pussy.

Suz was right at her edge and began a loud, demanding rant at her small lover, "Eat my pussy, slut. Bite my clitoris, you worthless pussy-slurping woman. Eat me, bite me, suck me, use me while this man pummels my ass with his rock-hard, gigantic man-cock. Do it, girl. Make yourself useful down there. Harder, slut. Bite me. This man's better than you are. Get to work. Faster, pussy girl, faster. Harder now, harder. Bite me!"

On and on Suz ranted until her contractions began anew, repeated themselves and then finally subsided. We all slowed and soon stopped. I stood with my turgid cock stuck in Suz's ass as the women began chatting.

"So, Suz, has Jake been as good to you this morning as he was to me late last night?" Michele turned her head and asked her lover.

"Jake has been wonderful, sweetie," Suz responded, "but I don't think he's had his just reward yet."

"No just reward you say. What do you think we should do about that, Suz?" pondered Michele.

"Well, he apparently was good to you last night even though the two of you chose to exclude me from the festivities. He somewhat made up for that gaff this morning while you were gone. Actually, I'd say he's acquitted himself quite nicely and that he's more than earned his just reward," Suz responded.

"Well, of course, we'll give him his just reward, but how should we do it?" continued Michele.

"I don't know, Michele. It sounds like you and he got a bit kinky last night. Do you think he has any more kinks we don't know about?"

"I've no idea," answered Michele. "All I know of Jake is that he drinks nasty tasting beer, sometimes can have a sour disposition if he arrives at the bar directly after work, and otherwise seems to be a decent enough guy."

"What about it, Jake?" asked Suz. "Do you have any other, um, interesting preferences in which one or both of us might engage you?"

I thought for a moment. "Not really. I like fucking. I like sucking."

"So, you don't like toes?" queried Suz.

"Or anal?" Michele laughed with the twinkling of knowledge in her eye.

"Or other men?" probed Suz.

"Or a bit of bondage?" added Michele.

"You're not a D?" wondered Suz.

"Or a closet s?" offered Michele.

"Exhibitionism?" continued Suz. "I mean, you did cum on my leg last night in the middle of a semi-crowded bar."

"Voyeurism!" exclaimed Michele. "You enjoyed watching Suz and me last night."

"No," I answered. "I'm kind of a meat and potatoes guy, a bread and butter man. You know, catsup is the universal seasoning. Slam, bam, thank you, Ma'am. I own no sex toys. You two already have pushed way past the corners of my imagination. Toes are kind of nice to play with, but outside of a bit of licking and sucking and faux fellatio, I'm not quite sure what to do with them. Anal's nice and I'll even admit that I'm a bit curious myself."

"Actually, though, there is something I'd really like right now."

That brought a smile to two faces as they exchanged a private, but telling glance at each other.

"What's that, Jake?" Michele purred.

I screwed up my man courage and continued, "Guys, while there's almost nothing I'd like to do right now more than sticking myself into either or both of you, I've just got to ask some questions."

"Are you sure you want to, Jake? We're in the mood now for more of that excellence you provided both last night and just a few minutes ago, but I don't know how long that mood will last," Suz warned as a serious look crossed her face.

"Is that a threat?" I wondered.

"I'm not sure at all, but I'm going to ask anyway. Basically, it's just one question."

"Plus about a thousand follow ups."

"Michele?"

"What now, Jake? I suppose you want more head from poor, li'l, innocent me while you ask your silly questions."

"No. I want you to go downstairs and find a carafe in the cupboard above the coffee maker. Fill it with coffee and bring it up here. Will you, please? Suz worked me over pretty good and I need to clean up a bit."

"Sure, Jake. Is there anything else Master wishes?" she mocked.

"Just your presence up here."

"Um, Jake?"

"Yes, Suz."

"Ladies first?"

I chuckled, bowed, and swept my arm gracefully beneath my bent torso as Suz exited, stage-left, to the bathroom.

Suz soon returned and I excused myself. I quickly cleaned myself, took a quick pee, and returned to the bedroom.

A minute later, Michele arrived carrying the carafe and a cup for herself. She refilled Suz's and my cups and poured her own before sitting on the floor at the base of one of the easy chairs.

Suz took the seat of the chair above Michele. She suddenly looked uncomfortable wearing no clothes.

"Would you like a shirt or blanket or something, Suz?"

She looked up at me and smiled, showing a bit more comfort. She uncrossed her arms from her chest and turned toward me.

"Thanks, Jake, that'd be nice."

I pulled both an old tee and tennis shorts from a nearby dresser drawer. Here, Suz, try these. She slipped the shirt over her head, crinkled her nose at the shorts, and set them aside. She pulled her knees up onto the chair's cushion and stretched the tee over them.

Michele spread her arms above her head as Suz leaned down and kissed her forehead. One of Suz's hands found one of Michele's and held on. They looked as though they belonged with each other.

I stared for a moment and asked simply, "What's going on?"

The women looked at each other as Suz asked, "Do you want to take it or should I?"

"You start. I already know pretty much what you're going to say, so I'll run into the restroom for a minute and catch up when I return." Michele answered.

Suz nodded her approval, took a good draw of her coffee, gave a tentative smile, and began as Michele left the room.

"You asked, Jake, and you're entitled to know. Michele and I talked this morning while you were sleeping and she explained that last night she told you a little about the two of us. She said she let the 'L' word slip. She also told me you were curious, but your curiosity didn't get in the way of your satisfying her cravings."

"Well, I..."

"Shush, Jake."

"Lesbian, it's an interesting designation. Consider Sapphos, the great poet from way back in the BC days. It's written that she loved women. It's also written that she not only married, bore a daughter, but also killed herself by leaping off the Leucadian Cliffs because she couldn't have the sailor she loved.

Suz paused; I guessed to let that unexpected beginning sink in. She continued.

"Is lesbian only about love? Is it only about sex? Is it about feminism? About politics? Or, is it some combination of all those, plus most likely other factors? Michele and I have been all over the chart discussing those issues both ourselves and with others. We've concluded that answers may be important for the lesbian community as a whole, but no answers are necessary for her and me right now. Here's why, Jake, and then you judge for yourself what's important and what's not.

"Michele and I have been in love with each other for almost five years. She's special in my life and I know I am in hers. If we were man and woman, we'd be married. In fact, we've even considered moving to one of those places that would include us in its legal definition of marriage. In the end, though, we've decided that such a move would be more a political statement than a dedication of our love for each other. Simply put, we both know who we are and we're each quite comfortable in our own skin.

"Having said that, I want to tell you that last night, both in the bar and here in your home, were unique in my..." she corrected herself, "in our lives. Michele and I are both sufficiently vain to believe they might have been for you as well.

"It's not that we've never had sex with a man. There was a time when we each were married. In fact, we each have a child, both of whom now are adults.

"Additionally, on rare occasions, we've invited a man to join us for an evening, and I mean an evening. You're the only man who's found us with him in the morning. Michele says it's the way you inhaled her fragrance last evening. I was hooked on you with our first kiss. I recalled throughout that kiss that you'd said you particularly liked first kisses. I suspect that, at least among my circle of both hetero and bi friends, I'm the only woman whose first kiss with a man was laden with his cum. That was totally unexpected and, quite yummy."

Suz gave a very real and slightly embarrassed smile before continuing, "Michele and I think we're pretty simplistic about all of the lesbian stuff. We love each other. Our sex together is wonderful. But we also have male friends and on a couple of occasions we've..."

I interrupted, "It's beginning to sound as though I'm destined to be one of the stable, to be summoned bi-annually..."

"Stop, Jake. Don't you dare go down the pity road.

"To be blunt, Michele and I have decided over the past six months or so that we miss a man in our lives, but we love each other and enjoy our time together way too much to give up our relationship in exchange for a man. After much talk and soul searching, we've selfishly decided to have our cake and eat it too.

"I'm intrigued."

"After last night's experience, Michele and I spoke again this morning of inviting a man along with us on our journey. It's scary though. The last twelve hours have been our only trip into this concept so far and those hours are still a blur in our minds. There's no calculated plan. We don't know where anything will lead, but we're confident that someday, wherever we land and with whomever we land, it'll be both a good place and a grand trip."