Three Friends and a Purple Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, Jake. You've got to breathe," I warned myself.

Michele's hand on my head pressed again. "Deep throat me, Jake." I grabbed the base of the cock with both of my hands and lowered my head. Faster this time. I took the entire length of the purple cock and quickly bobbed back up. I gulped a quick breath and went back down again and then back up.

"My turn, Michele," I heard Suz claim.

I thought Suz wanted back on Michele's cock, but that was not the case. Instead, Suz replaced Michele's hand on my head with two of her own. She brought her mouth next to my ear, gave me a quick nibble, and chuckled, "Ain't retaliation just grand?" as she slowly pushed my head all the way down onto the cock and held me there.

"Shake your head, Jake. Move my cock around in my cunt."

I did as instructed, barely recording in my brain that I was masturbating Michele just as surely as she was fucking my throat.

The pressure on my head intensified. Suz grasped my ears and pulled my head up as Michele's hips retreated, releasing her cock from my mouth. I took as deep a breath as I could. Quick downward pressure from Suz's hands coupled with an upward thrust of Michele's hips again forced her cock deep into my throat.

"So this is what it feels like. It's not really so bad."

I considered for an instant what it would feel like if this cock spurted cum, when my mind flashed to a woman from the distant past who was able to take my cock all the way down and while at its base, use her tongue to lick my balls. I wondered if I could do the same in this position with Michele's clit.

The women worked in unison. Soon, Suz's hands and Michele's hips were fucking my throat with her cock. I figured out breathing when I had the opportunity. I soon began moving on Michele's cock without Suz's prodding.

At the bottom of one downstroke, I stretched my mouth as wide as it would go and tried sliding my tongue from my mouth. It worked. After a couple of failed attempts, I found Michele's clit and flicked my tongue over it. I was rewarded with an unexpected, "Oh my Gawd!" I did it again on the next downstroke and on the next and on the next. Soon, Michele's hands replaced Suz's atop my head and Michele began grunting with each stroke down and with each of my flicks.

"Do it, Jake! Do it! Lick me!"

Then it happened. Michele pushed my head down and held me there. I again slid my tongue from my mouth, found her clit and tickled for all I was worth. Her grunting turned to gasps and then quickened into one long, drawn out, "Eee." I pulled my mouth from her cock, reached for Suz's head and the two of us continued licking until Michele quieted and relaxed.

My own cock and been buried on the bed beneath my body throughout Introduction to Fellatio 101. I had been rocking my hips in time with my head's engulfing Michele's cock, causing myself to slide back and forth against the bed's soft, cotton sheets.

I was hard and I wanted to cum.

I looked to the table where Suz had set whatever she had carried from the bathroom. It was the Astroglide.

"Can you handle a bit of double penetration?" Suz asked me.

I smiled, reached for the bottle, applied a few drops to Michele's cock, and rubbed. I told Suz to climb on Michele. They both acted quickly and in the blink of an eye, Suz was on her knees with Michele's cock buried in her pussy. The two were kissing frantically as I dribbled a few more droplets of Astroglide onto Suz's anus and placed my cock against the entrance to her ass.

"It's up to you, Suz."

She pushed and my little head passed through her foreign entrance for the second time that morning. I didn't move. Suz pushed again and I gained an inch. I pulled out and began a slow fuck over those precious inches. Before long, Suz was pushing against me and I was entering her deeper and deeper. Finally, she gave one hard push and I was buried deep within her.

"Start fucking, Michele. Match my rhythm as I fuck Suz."

It was a bit disjointed for the first few thrusts, but before long we settled into a nice cadence. Michele and I pushed into Suz simultaneously and then withdrew simultaneously. I had the benefit over Michele in that I could feel each stroke of her cock into Suz's pussy. I also felt the exquisitely tight sensations of Suz's ass as I slid in and out. On and on we went, each of us getting hotter and hotter and hotter. Each of us was moving closer to our own orgasm.

"That thing vibrates, doesn't it, Michele?"

"Yes it does, Jake."

"Well, turn it on already."

"Stop for a moment."

I stopped. She stopped and suddenly there were a host of new sensations on my cock as Michele's cock began vibrating.

"Fuck her, Michele. Just fuck her."

"Touch yourself, Michele. I want to watch you get yourself off. You too, Suz, if you can. I'm going to cum quickly now. I want you two to join me if you're able."

Our hips again found their rhythm. I heard Michele getting louder and louder and I imagined two of her fingers becoming a blur, one on either side of her clit. I picked up the pace of fucking Suz until I literally was slamming my cock into her ass. Michele matched my every move, slamming her cock into Suz's pussy.

Soon, Suz began screaming. I followed suit quickly thereafter. Michele joined us. Three wailing banshees we were. I felt the pressure mounting. The head of my cock became ultra sensitive. That sensitivity flowed to my testicles and into my anus. I grew those last few precious millimeters in length and girth.

Suz screamed louder. I felt her contractions as I shot my first volley deep into her ass. Michele reared back, shoved her cock into Suz's pussy with new force, and screamed her own cum. I continued ramming Suz, shooting more cum into her now sopping wet ass with each thrust. Her hips bucked against me. Michele tried to keep pace.

Gradually, we each slowed until I collapsed on Suz's back and the two of us collapsed on top of Michele. There we lay, three rag dolls with not a muscle moving between us, save the remaining contractions within each of our groins as our orgasms quieted and then ceased altogether.

Over the next few minutes our breathing slowed and returned to normal. Michele was the first to move as she pulled her cock first out of Suz's pussy and then out of her own.

Finally, being the insensitive man that I am, I pulled out of Suz and pushed myself off the women.

I announced, "I'm starved. Who wants bagels?"

Two beautiful women interrupted a kiss to announce that they each were starved also. I took orders, hopped into the shower for a much needed drenching, hopped out, dried myself, pulled on some jeans and a sweatshirt, and was out the door. I can only imagine what they did.

* * *

Thank you for reading this story. As usual, your comments and votes are appreciated. I will respond to any comment sent to me by email with a return address.

* * *

Preview of coming attractions...

"Jake, do I give good head?" asked Michele, laughing at her lover's feeble attempt at man guilting.

"Do I?" echoed Suz, recovering quickly.

"You're both excellent," I declared.

"Do you like good head, Jake?" continued Suz.

"Very much. Suz."

"Would you like to get more good head?"

"Yes, any man would, Michele."

"There's a problem with that, Jake."

"What's the problem?" I asked, feigning genuine concern.

"You tickle too much," complained Suz.

"Yeah, Jake. You're too hairy," Michele followed with a firm nod of her head.

"We'd like to solve that problem," offered Suz.