Three Friends Ch. 02

Story Info
Beth assumes control.
2.9k words
3.82
49.9k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 08/27/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kuroneko
kuroneko
17 Followers

"Why would I need a vibrator? Ben leaves me sore on a daily basis with his constant attention. He's like a puppy that hasn't been fixed, constantly trying to nuzzle and explore my sex. I don't know, maybe things were different when you were with him..."

Ben's cheeks reddened at Kim's portrayal of him as anything less than a calm, experienced, and collected stud.

Beth felt a wave of anger rise within her as Kim's "joke" grew within her mind to cloud her consciousness with rage. Kim also thought it was hilarious to play with the fact that she was less than a year younger than Beth as a means to "explain" why Ben was going to marry Kim. They were finishing a meal at Ben and Kim's place, a common occurrence among the three friends.

"So, I guess, you know, Ben's just 'in' to younger women!" Kim proudly concluded.

Beth slapped Kim's face just as the last word was leaving her lips. Kim looked shocked, then stammered "Why did you, did you do that? I'm, I'm sorry, Beth..."

"No, you're not, not yet at least. Ben, I can see now that the expected levels of discipline and respect have fallen since I moved out, and I can't stand by and let this continue. Go into the bedroom and reflect on this. Kim and I will be in later."

Ben looked to the side, confused by Beth's behavior, then left the dinner table in a manner intended to convey condescension and superiority. "He's choosing to mock me," thought Beth, as her anger continued to grow, becoming like another person controlling her actions.

"Beth, I'm really sorry, I LOVE you, I would never do anything to hurt your feelings..." Beth slapped Kim again, leaving her with a stunned expression on her face. "Beth?" she said, as if she were having trouble recognizing her friend.

"Kim, you need to shut your mouth and do as I say. Your impudent attitude is disrespectful, and must be corrected."

Kim did love Beth, that was true, and to an extent that she found confusing, given that she'd always thought she was "100% heterosexual." If they were honest with themselves, they would have to admit that while it was Ben and Kim who were to be married, Beth was becoming an integral third party to every aspect of their marriage, including sexual. Now Beth's behavior was confusing Kim, but also arousing her, as her (fairly hard) blows had opened the door to another possibility for their relationship. Fearing another hard slap, Kim kept her silence.

Beth crossed the living room to the sofa and sat down in the middle. "Come over here, Kim."

Kim complied, standing in front of Beth, actually shaking slightly. Kim was dressed for hot weather, with a short, soft cotton skirt that under most conditions was able to cover her curving buttocks, but under other conditions, her thong panties beneath were unable to prevent the world from catching erotic glimpses of the lower curves of her beautiful ass. She loved knowing that her bare buttocks were sliding freely across her skirt as she walked, allowing their true shape to be visible to all without the unnatural confines of traditional panties.

"Lay across my lap," instructed Beth. Kim obeyed, and began to find comfort in the passivity that Beth's orders were creating in her. Now she didn't have to think, just do as she was told, and Beth wouldn't be angry at her...

The first slap across her bottom took her breath away, and the pain brought her back from her unrealistic fantasy that she could be a detached observer to Beth's play.

Wordlessly, Beth continued her attack on Kim's hapless ass. Her skirt had fallen down past the tops of her buttocks, coming to rest across her lumbar region, and the peaks of her muscular yet shapely buttocks were now turning red under Beth's blows. Beth held Kim in place using her left hand to squeeze Kim's breast uncomfortably hard.

As Kim's passivity had turned to fear, it now began to turn to lust. She became aware of only three things: the sound of Beth's palm smacking against her buttocks, the localized pain that came each time then melted into general pain across her buttocks, and the feeling of her thong insinuating itself between her moistening labia. Her sparse red pubic hair was becoming slicked down along her swelling labia. She began clenching her cheeks together and wriggling her bottom to try to provide some sexual relief to herself.

"What are you doing? Are you getting turned on, you little hussy?" demanded Beth.

Mortified, Kim whispered "Yes."

"What?!" barked Beth.

Kim cleared her tightening throat. "Yes," she said in a louder voice.

Beth increased the ferocity of her blows, forcing Kim to break her chosen erotic rhythm of writhing and rubbing in response to Beth's punishment. Now she could only grimace as the pain became unbearable, and she started to cry, her tears being wicked into the fabric of the sofa that was pressed against her face.

Beth could keep this up indefinitely. She loved to rock climb, and her body was deceptively strong despite her voluptuous hourglass appearance. When climbing, she preferred to wear a thin Spandex running suit that took the form of shorts and a sleeveless top in one, providing just enough coverage to protect her from her climbing harness. She found a bra and panties to be unnecessary when wearing it, and as she would sweat her way up the rocks, it was common for men to watch her beautiful hips and buttocks flex and extend, and observant parties could even perceive the outline of her labia between her asscheeks as her suit became wet with sweat. Ben noted that it was not uncommon for ostensibly straight women to watch Beth's assents carefully as well, their glazed eyes beginning to focus on events inside their minds instead of the world outside. He would sometimes wonder at night if these same women were making love to Kim in their minds at the same time he was making his way towards climax inside of her.

Without slowing her pace, Beth asked Kim, more lovingly now, "Do you want me to stop?"

"I...I don't know," replied Kim through tears and mucous. The pain had taken her to another place, along with the feeling that she had lost possession of her body to Beth.

In the bedroom, Ben could only hear occasional smacks, sharp demands, and now what sounded to him as either laughing or sobbing. Anticipating another leisurely three-way with his favorite women, he smirked and absent mindedly stroked his cock, feeling proud of his "harem."

"Poor Kim, come here and get some cuddles," cooed Beth as she smoothed Kim's skirt over her ass to help her regain her modesty, then helped her rise to sit on her lap in order to kiss and lick her tears away. The comforting words temporarily caused her to sob harder. After an emotional release, her sobs began to subside, and her breathing became more regular, with an occasional hiccup.

"I'm so sorry Beth, I didn't mean to make you angry," blubbered Kim. Beth stopped her words by applying her index finger to Kim's lips, then continued kissing her moist, flushed cheeks and pouting lips.

Beth stroked Kim's soft red hair and held her close to her chest. "OK, my sweet, let's go address this issue with Ben now," said Beth, calmly leading Kim by the hand to the bedroom where Ben was sequestered. Kim followed her obediently, head down, becoming aware of how slick her crotch had become as she walked across the living room towards the bedroom. She felt a strange, pleasurable servility and allegiance to Beth, along with a growing opposition to Ben.

"So, you ladies couldn't live without me, I see," said Ben, with a condescending smile.

Choosing to ignore his disrespect, Beth said levelly "Strip and lay on the bed."

"Whoa, can't we have some foreplay first?" joked Ben.

Beth tired of Ben's macho façade. While reaching under her dress to remove her panties, she told Kim to remove hers as well. Kim noticed the wetness that was permeating the crotch of Beth's panties as they dropped to the floor. Beth took the drenched lingerie and crammed them into Ben's mouth before he could make another one of his charming comments.

Perhaps it was the novelty of the situation, or maybe some enslaving chemicals released from the mingled panties, but Ben suddenly became docile.

"Ben, your behavior is unacceptable. I blame myself, I guess, for allowing you to go so long without correction," said Beth, as she began slapping Ben's tight ass. Kim noticed that she was spanking him much harder than when she had been at the receiving end of Beth's blows.

"Christ!" exclaimed Ben, and he reached back to grab Beth's hand before it could land another slap.

"Kim, give me your bra," said Beth, as she awkwardly began the process of extricating her own bra from inside of her dress. Following Beth's lead, Kim used her bra to tie Ben's left wrist to the bedframe while Beth calmly restrained his right hand.

"Ben, we recognize that these restraints are more symbolic than anything else, but I want to caution you: a good bra is hard to find, and if you in any way damage ours, you will be punished so severely that you may find it difficult to conceal your suffering from the rest of the world," said Beth. "Now bring your ass up to me," she commanded.

Ben got up to his knees, careful to keep his hands on the bedframe to avoid damaging Beth and Kim's lacy brassieres.

Beth began her sadistic workout on Ben's buttocks. Initially, he refused to acknowledge his suffering, but as Beth relentlessly assaulted his buttocks with her hand, he began to make involuntary sounds of pain.

Now braless and pantyless, Kim began yearning for some kind of release.

"Beth, please let me lick and suck his cock just a little. He's learned his lesson, I think, and look how hard and aching it is." A small patch of wetness was forming on the bed under Ben, a thin strand rising up from the sheet leading all the way up to his urethral meatus. It reminded Kim of a time at the zoo when she had watched a devoted male giraffe closely following his mate, awaiting her declaration that the time was right, a continuous strand of semen stretching the several feet from his penis to the ground.

"I really don't know if I can let you do that, Kim. Some of this behavior reminds me of why Ben and I are not together anymore, and I love you so much, I don't want this problem to interfere with a long happy marriage for you."

"Please, Beth, this isn't fun anymore, my pussy is REALLY aching!" Kim moaned, hopping slightly with her arms folded across her similarly aching breasts. The insides of Kim's thighs were glistening with juices that had nowhere else to go.

"Kim, you need to recall your manners, and wait your turn," said Beth calmly.

Beth untied Ben, but kept his mouth occupied with her and Kim's panties. "Lay down on your back," she commanded.

As Ben rolled over, he involuntarily began stroking his straining erection. Beth quickly admonished him and slapped his hand and penis.

Beth sat on Ben's abdomen, her back to his head, and began admiring the effects her handiwork had created. His cock was an angry shade of red, veins bulging as blood was allowed to enter, but not exit, his swollen member. She languorously enjoyed the feeling of sliding her finger along and around his slickened glans, perhaps the smoothest, softest thing she had ever felt.

Now she grabbed the base of his penis and began using his cock like a dildo to pleasure herself. Kim maintained her subservience, but began to feel increasingly yearnful of having her man to herself.

Desiring full penetration, Beth rocked her pelvis back and accepted the length of Ben's gorgeous cock deep inside her. She put her hands on the bed behind her, and used the strength of her body to bring herself towards orgasm.

"Don't you dare come, Ben," warned Beth, as she neared her own climax. She used her strong arms and legs to force the head of Ben's nearly bursting cock against herself just so, and came nearly silently while staring at the ceiling she had stared at so many times before while fucking Ben in this bed. Eyes closed, face pointed upwards, she began stroking her clitoris, feeling Ben's beautiful organ sliding in and out of her like a marine animal repeatedly penetrating the waves. The image of ocean waves relentlessly pounding the shore brought her to another sweet conclusion...

During the time it took Beth's brain to return to reality, Kim and Ben remained motionless, afraid to take any independent action.

Beth sat on the edge of the bed and explored the cabinet that used to contain her and Ben's playthings.

"What do you use all this body butter for, Kim?" asked Beth, though she knew the answer, since perhaps these exact containers had been part of her and Ben's bedside collection when they were a couple, including the pink vibrator that was still in the back of the cabinet.

"Massages...and as a lubricant sometimes," replied Kim. "A lubricant? Kim, I find it hard to believe that your oversexed sex would ever require additional lubrication. I need you to tell me the truth, Kim, if our relationship is going to be open and honest," lectured Beth.

"For when he sodomizes me," Kim said softly.

"Hmmm...I didn't think your delightful asshole was virginal when I put Ben's cock to it at the coast," recalled Beth. "You sound ashamed of your behavior, Kim, you really shouldn't be," said Beth.

"I'm not, I love the feeling of Ben's delicious cock filling my backside, and his strong fingers handling my pussy, I'm just starting to feel kind of sexually famished, and I really wish I could have a turn with Ben," said Kim, her words starting to run into each other as her desperation become uncontrollable.

Beth didn't answer, she was almost ready to turn Ben's cock back over to his fiancée.

"Ben, you've been very good, I knew you could do it. Kim, is it OK if Ben puts his aching penis deep inside your hungry vagina?" taunted Beth.

The words made Kim's head spin. Without a word, she crawled onto the bed and presented herself like a dog in heat to Ben, to Beth, to anyone that cared to service her yearning pussy. Beth pulled Kim's dress up to her midsection, and let out a low whistle of admiration as she gazed at Kim's sinful body.

Beth removed her and Kim's panties from Ben's mouth. "Are you ready to play with your beautiful bride to be now?" asked Beth brightly.

"Please, please, yes, I really want to come inside her pussy, Beth," panted Ben.

"Well, what's stopping you?" asked Beth cheerfully. With a slap to his buttocks she added, "Go get her!"

Much like animals, Ben silently mounted Kim and inserted the whole of his erection fully into her widened, dripping passage, and the two of them began groaning loudly as their bodies rejoined after being separated for too long. Unnoticed, Beth retrieved the pink plastic vibrator from the cabinet and applied some coconut body butter to her fingers. She sat on the bed beside the now grunting couple, and applied some butter to the tip of the vibrator, then massaged the rest into Ben's anus as it moved back and forth against his lover's ass. She didn't care if the batteries still worked, its size alone would be sufficient for her purposes. She put the tip to Ben's asshole, and he temporarily paused in his thrusts, although Kim continued to bounce wildly against him. Beth gently pushed the vibrator inside Ben's ass, causing a long, low groan to emerge from his lips.

He began his movements inside Kim's pussy again, but slower now. Kim, frustrated at being so close and wanting the previous tempo to resume, almost angrily nudged and urged her buttocks against Ben's loins to spur him on.

Out of curiosity, Beth spun the speed control on the base of the vibrator to see if the batteries had any potential left in them. To her surprise, it happily purred to life. Ben and Kim felt their union become almost electric, as the vibrations moved through Ben's genitals directly to Kim's engorged vagina and clitoris. Compared to Kim, Ben's climax was nearly silent as his prostate gland was stimulated by the vibrations to involuntarily empty itself into Kim. Kim curled her head down towards her abdomen and let out a long, high pitched squeal as she felt perhaps the most intense orgasm of her life as the vibrations continued through her clitoris, up her spinal cord, lighting the reward circuits of her brain.

They collapsed, laying tangled and sweaty on top of their sheets, mouths open, eyes closed, dark circles of wetness forming near their loins.

"Thank you for a great evening, guys! Sweet dreams, children. I'll lock the door on my way out," said Beth as she adjusted her bra straps and straightened her clothes.

kuroneko
kuroneko
17 Followers