Three Friends, Two Cuckolds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey," I said. She smiled at me.

"Hi." There was a red welt on her ass, certainly not just from spanking.

"What's with that?" I pointed at the welt on the bottom of one of her ass cheeks.

"Oh, that... From the belt," she replied matter of factly, feeling the welt.

"You like that?" I said, searching her face.

"I don't know. The belt may have been too much, but the spanking was fun. Some of the rougher stuff made me cum the hardest."

We had an open conversation, she described how she felt when he played with her asshole, bit her nipples and spanked her with the belt. How she had come the hardest the night before when he fucked her ass. We lay in our bed and drifted off to sleep together.

I awoke an hour or two later, due to Kate moving around in the bed. She was listening to the sounds from the adjoining room. Loud moaning, the same sounds as the night before. Lucy was getting the screwing of a lifetime. I looked over to see if Jim had gotten sent out again, but no, he must be front row for it.

My wife was totally awake, breathing heavy, just completely turned on by the sounds. So I did the only thing that seemed right.

"You can go over if you want." She sighed and kissed me hard on the lips, then crept to the door between rooms. She gently opened it and entered into the orgy room. I don't know if she left it open on purpose, or just in her excitement didn't think to close it, but I could see the other bed really well, the tangled mass of Lucy and Tim. The bathroom light shone on the scene and Jim sat next to the bed, transfixed.

I sat on the edge of my bed, not fifteen feet from where my wife stripped her thong off and climbed into bed with my friend and Lucy, and watched the scene unfold. Lucy had her arms and legs tucked under her, her ass high in the air as Tim spread some lube on her asshole, massaging it into her crack and all over his thick hard cock. My wife lay nude on the bed next to them playing with one of Lucy's breasts as Tim drove a finger and then two into Lucy's anus.

It wasn't long until Tim had his cock at the entrance to her ass, pushing against her sphincter and popping inside with a painful yelp from Lucy. Tim was in his glory, ass fucking her, driving his cock in until he had all eight inches buried in her. Lucy whined and never seemed to get into it the level that Kate had the night before. But she did take him in her ass for closer to ten minutes before she had to have him pull out.

When Tim pulled out of Lucy's ass he went right over to my wife laying on the bed and drove his cock into her throat, grabbing her hair as a handhold. She seemed surprised but soon caught on after some light gagging and sucked him like a champ, taking all of his ass-slick cock into her throat over and over.

As Lucy recovered from her ass fucking, Tim pulled my wife to the edge of the bed so her ass was hanging off and propped her legs up over his shoulders. He drove into her pussy hard, over and over and she practically screamed from the intense rush. He plowed her pussy for awhile before he grabbed the bottle of lube from the bed and applied it to her asshole with his thumb and forefinger. Tim continued fucking her pussy while he readied her ass for another round of anal.

Soon enough he propped her legs up even higher on his shoulders, her ass hanging all the way off the bed as he placed his cock to her anus and popped in, much easier now that she'd been fucked there a few times over the past couple days. Lucy leaned over and suckled her tit while she rubbed my wife's clit, Tim drilling my wife's ass with his cock.

Kate moaned like an absolute whore, totally embracing her anal pleasure. She came hard from her ass fucking, shaking so violently that Tim had to place her back on the bed to finish. He fed his cock to Lucy while Kate came down. The guy must've come a number of times because he still wasn't ready to ejaculate from Lucy's deep-throating.

He pushed Lucy on her back, her legs instinctively raised in the air and he told Kate to straddle her. Kate obeyed, placing her pussy above Lucy's as the girls tongue kissed. Tim fucked one pussy and then another, going back and forth, just driving into their pussies for some time before even he couldn't hold out any longer. He pulled out, walked around the bed and placed his throbbing cock between their lips as they kissed, eventually cumming all over their mouths and faces. I came myself as I watched. Jim, who had been silent the whole time groaned.

The girls kissed for some time after, sharing the semen on their faces from their Adonis. I went to the bathroom to clean the cum out of my shorts and when I came back Jim and Lucy were in the bed next to mine. I looked into my wife's eyes as she closed the door to the other room for some privacy for her and her lover. It broke my heart a little, but soon made my dick rock hard as I lay in bed and heard the moaning, spanking, bed thumping, hair pulling and belt whipping yelps as my wife got used and abused by my old school chum for hours.

I knew she couldn't go back to a normal, monogamous marriage at that point. Her animalistic need was evident, she could never go back to just being my partner.

The next morning the long drive home was quiet. She hadn't bothered coming back to my bed the night before. I recalled waking up every couple hours and catching her moaning or screaming Tim's name. I had to wake her up from the other room as she lay naked next to her lover in the stanky sheets, the smell of sex permeating the room. I studied her for awhile first.

She had bruises on her legs, breasts, ass, and arms. Her wrists were red from some type of handcuff or restraint. Another red welt from the belt beneath her other ass cheek, some burn around her neck from Tim yanking on her leash in a not-so-gentle fashion. I studied her pussy, red and swollen from fucking, caught sight of her anus, still slightly agape. Her knees were even red, likely from carpet burn as he led her around the room. There was dried semen in her hair, on her neck, a little on her breast and some in the small patch of pubic hair above her shaved pussy lips.

When I finally did wake her she put me off for a half hour after spotting Tim's morning wood. She and Tim had a long goodbye fuck.

"My pussy's too tender, Tim," I heard her say behind closed doors as I packed my bag. He said he'd just fuck her ass then. They were loud as they came one last time together.

I thought about the look on my pal Jim's face when we were finally packed and leaving, and his wife had disappeared into the bathroom with Tim for a long, hot shower.

After driving in silence for an hour or so, she finally spoke.

"Tim invited me and Lucy to his beach condo next weekend..." She drifted off.

"Okay..." I knew there was no way to say no and keep her as my wife.

Little did I know, Tim invited his brothers too, and they would all be spending the weekend with my wife and Lucy at the beach.. When I found out my wife shared a bed with two or three men each night at that condo...

12