Three Gangbangs in One Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're the boss," he said and she felt him push slowly into her wet and welcoming depths.

Her adrenaline surged through her in volumes fit to power a semi-trailer across the country. She gasped and settled into the arms of the man who had positioned himself behind her to play with her breasts. She felt his hard cock poking her between her shoulder blades as she leaned back into him. The guys who had been holding her legs wide for Jacko moved up to tower over her torso. She reached for their hard cocks bobbing over her body and began running her fingers expertly up the shafts, over the lip of the glans then back down again to stroke and cup their balls. They both moaned in tandem.

"Mmmm," she said, feeling a sharp twinge of guilt at abusing her treaty with Marcus. But her trepidation was drowned in a flood of sexual sensation as Jacko began ramming his cock into her with wild eyed gusto and the two men at her sides started slapping at her hard nipples with their cocks. Indeed the wrongness of what she was doing perversely drove her desire higher as she looked down to see a thin filament of pre-cum stretch back from her left nipple to the quivering head of the barman's prick.

"She's fucking gorgeous," said the barman.

"Wait 'til you climb inside mate," said Jacko with a lecherous grin. "This cunt's heaven."

"Hurry up Jack, we all need our turns," said the man to her right.

Sharon looked up at the clock again. Only twenty five minutes left. Shit.

"Here lie back," the man behind her said as he tucked another stool in beneath her back. She did, letting her head drop back so she came face to face with his cock. She regarded it from her upside-down vantage and gasped in approval. It was the largest of the group in both length and girth. Her opportunity to admire it's sleek masculine beauty was gone too soon as it pushed forward to press against her mouth. She let her lips drop open and felt it push in along her tongue. Her whole being undulated in sublime ecstacy as she settled in to enjoy the feeling of two penises moving inside her at opposite ends of her body.

"Fuck, we've a bit of luck tonight, eh boys?" one of them said as he grabbed her left breast and pulled on her nipple.

Sharon moaned around the cock in her mouth.

"Totally magnificent," the barman said as he pulled on her right nipple while slapping the underside of her tit with his iron-hard cock.

The pleasure she felt as the four men enjoyed her body was as intense as her first gangbang years ago. She remembered that night when Marcus and three others took turns using her body after a concert. The intensity of the pleasure had been a rebirth; an epic event that had changed her life and her relationship with Marcus for ever and for the better. But sadly, she had to hurry things along tonight. She now had under 20 minutes to get off and get back to the station.

Fortunately she could feel the orgasm coiling up within her like a watchspring. Her nipples grew from merely hard to rock solid and her pussy began to trill with the energy to approaching release. But, God damn it, Jacko couldn't read her the way Marcus could. He pulled his cock out slapped the barman on the arm.

"Your go mate," said Jacko as he moved aside to stroke his wet cock.

Sharon groaned in exasperation. She drew her right hand down to rub along either side of her clit to try to catch the wave of her climax again as the barman slid easily inside her. But she could tell she had lost the propulsive urgency that would push her over the apex of pleasure; the fifteen minutes remaining to her weren't long enough to bring her to the crest. Shit.

Oh well, she thought as she struggled to suck air around the huge cock now pushing well back into the uncomfortable regions in the back of her mouth. I can at least give these boys a story no one will ever believe.

"She's really into it," said one of them. She had no idea who as her only view was an upside-down one of Mr. Fatcock's balls.

"Fuck her hard mate, that's what she wants," said another.

"Mmmmm Hmmmm," Sharon growled loudly.

"Hurry up, I want a turn at that pussy."

The barman gave her a few more pumps before pulling his cock out. Sharon could feel that her well used vagina was gaping open, eager and adorable as the third man stepped up to invade her. She arched her back in approval as he sunk into her.

"Give me a go of her mouth," the barman said to the one with the fat cock.

"Me too," said Jacko as he joined the barman waiting for a go at her backwards hanging head. "Man this bird is hot. Wanna take turns?"

Fatcock stepped away and Sharon raised her head just enough to fix the barman and Jacko with a wild eyed glare and croak, "Come on, both of you." She let her head hang back and opened her mouth again in anticipation.

When she demanded his two mates fuck her in the mouth, the man throwing a wet, noisy fuck into Sharon's pussy lost his composure and pulled out of her just as his cock began to erupt. He sprayed a wild torrent of semen that showered pearly drops into her pubic hair, across her stomach and onto the fabric of her pushed up dress, where it soaked in to bloom outward into pale, milky polka dots.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck" he said as he furiously wanked the last of his seed onto her. Sharon reached up to rub the slimy, sticky spunk into her sweaty skin. God how she loves the feel of hot sperm smeared onto her flesh. Meanwhile, the two men positioned at her head began feeding their pricks into her mouth. They struggled to get their rhythm at first as they alternated sliding into her mouth, but soon they were thrusting their manhoods into her face like a well drilled team. The salty shafts still tasted of her own insides as minor flows of pre-cum dripped and stretched from their quivering cocks. Then she felt a fat hunk of meat pushing at her down below. She knew it must be Mr. Fatcock. If she was going to get off, it was going to have to be him.

"Yes, fuck me with that big dick," she said, throwing off Jacko and the barman's delicate rhythm. Before she knew it both cocks collided in her mouth, causing their owners to jump back in surprise.

"Yeah, I want both those beauties in my mouth at once," she said; the word "once" jumping in a frantic key of surprise as she felt the tender walls of her pussy stretched tight by Fatcock as he filled her completely with a single thrust. Her mouth dropped open in a feral gasp and, as she'd commanded, two cocks pried her mouth wide. She felt her world dissolve around her in a swirling paradise of thrusting, punishing meat.

"Guugg mmm hrrrr," she gulped around the cocks now roughly fucking her face.

"What?" someone asked.

"Fuck," she said as both cocks slopped from her mouth in an explosion of spittle and pre-cum. "...Me," she croaked in the brief gap in time between Jacko's thrust to the back of her throat and the barman's. "...Harder!" she cried out past the two heads pushing at her sperm encrusted lips.

Fatcock understood the command and soon he was slamming relentlessly into her, nearly lifting her off the stools as he punished her pussy with energetic thrusts. It wasn't long before she sensed his desperate tremble and could hear the telltale catch in his breath as he tipped into release. He gurgled as he began pumping pulse after pulse of hot sperm deep into her womb before sagging forward with sated exhaustion. Sharon felt the stools beneath her scoot along the floor and nearly fall over beneath her.

Reacting out of man's vital instinct to keep one's privates out of the mouth of a woman about to fall and possible chomp down violently, Jacko and the barman jumped back. Fortunately the man who'd recently cum across her stomach was standing close trying to tempt his dick back to attention. He stepped forward to steady her on her teetering perch.

"Christ, I'm sorry," said Fatcock as he helped hold her. "But, fuck that was good."

"No problem..." Sharon panted. "Just help me down."

All four stepped close to help her off the two stools. She sunk into a crouched position between Jacko and the barman. She could feel slimy drips of cum oozing from her pussy to drip onto the carpeted floor of the bar. "You two will need to hurry up. I need to catch my train soon," she said with panting urgency as she pulled the straps of her dress back up onto her shoulders.

"I'm nearly there," said Jacko.

Sharon could see by his red, sweat-streaked face that he was probably only a few pulls away from climax. She reached up and brought his cock to her mouth. She let him slam his shaft well back into her mouth as the barman took hold of her head an pushed her forward onto Jacko's prick. She fought back a gag and let him brutally face fuck her.

Indeed, Jacko had been close. After only a dozen or so thrusts back past her tonsils he pulled his cock from her mouth and, gasping a throaty "Aaaaah," erupted onto her face. It must have been a week since he had last got off because insanely heavy jets of cum arched up across her forehead and deep into her hair, pumped across the bridge of her nose and spurted into her left eye causing her vision to go blurry under a burning flood of writhing sperm.

"Ouch that burns," Sharon started to say, but only got as far a "Ou..." before the barman thrust his cock into her mouth for his turn. Soon he was giving her the same treatment as Jacko, pushing far back into her mouth; testing her gag reflex while Jacko pushed her head deeper onto his mates cock on each thrust.

"Careful man, you might kill her," warned one of the men.

"Don't worry about her mate, she's got talent."

"Too bad she's got to leave, I could spend all night fucking that hot little cunt."

Sharon wished she could spend all night getting her hot little cunt fucked by these guys too. If she didn't have to worry about watching the clock she was sure she'd have come half a dozen times by now. If only she'd gotten a hold of Marcus to get his agreement on her little adventure. Maybe then she could justify it and spend the night on the beer soaked floor of this dank little railway bar getting rogered in every hole until she was awash in jizz. A damn fucking pity, that.

"Unggh," the barman said as he took hold of her hair and held her face back from his purpled, twitching head. She left her mouth hanging open, waiting for his flood. He came almost immediately, filling her mouth with his musky essence until it flowed from the corners of her mouth to hang from her chin, splat against her chest and run down into her heaving cleavage. As he withdrew unsteadily on shaking knees she swallowed his load, enjoying the feeling of his warm spunk sliding into her belly.

Sharon turned her head to look up at the clock but encountered Fatcock holding up his phone towards her. Out of habit she smiled; throwing him a sparkling grin through her cum smeared lips and teeth as he snapped a picture.

"You've been taking pictures?" she said, wondering which horrid website she was likely to show up on this week.

"Just a few dozen," said Fatcock sheepishly.

"More like a dozen dozen," laughed Jacko.

"That's gross," said the barman but no one picked up on the pun.

She was about to warn Fatcock that he'd better blur her face if he was planning to post those pictures, but he stepped to the side and revealed the clock. She was out of time.

She climbed to her feet and quickly smoothed out her dress with her hand. Her fingers encountered several speckles of still-warm jism. God, I must smell like a used condom, she thought. Oh well, not much I can do about that now.

"It's been a pleasure meeting you boys, but really I have to run," she said quickly.

"Jacko, you parked out front, be a good lad and give her a lift to the station," Mr Fatcock said.

The barman had gone to the bar and had brought over a Railway Hotel tea towel for her to clean up with.

"Thought you might like a souvenir," he said.

"Wow," Jacko said, "A cheap shit tea towel."

She thanked him anyway and wiped the cum off her face and cleavage.

"The next time I come up," she looked them up and down "I might pop in."

"Please do," the barman said. "Give us a call. The numbers on the tea towel."

"Not such a stupid souvenir after all," the other bloke said as he whacked Jacko in the arm.

"I'll be here," Mr Fatcock said.

"I'm looking forward to it already," she smiled and looked at the clock, then at Jacko, "we should go."

Her handbag had spilled all over the floor. Her wallet, make-up, car keys and the other hundred or so items that are concealed in a woman's handbag were all splayed across the filthy carpet. She had shoveled her paraphernalia back into her bag when she saw her unfinished whiskey on the table. In one quick motion she grabbed it and threw it down. The warmth flooded through her body and she once again considered staying the night to enjoy her new friends properly. But she let the idea slip away.

"We'll be off then," she turned with Jacko just as one of the lads had received a call on his phone. He held his hand up, urging them to stop, "You've a few minutes Jacko, Rusty's running a bit late."

Jacko gave him the thumbs up and hustled her into the twin cab ute parked out the front.

The wind and rain was almost cyclonic and once again she stuck to the seat as she climbed in. Her well used pussy almost winked at Jacko.

"I ought to stop making a habit of this," she straightened the hem of her dress back down over her nether regions. "Thanks for this," she said.

"Thanks for that," Jacko said and smiled down at her waist. "Your husband is a lucky man.'

Sharon smiled back but something about his statement wasn't quite right.

The twin cab tore up the road and pulled into the staff car park right next to the platform.

"I'll open the gate and you can hop straight onto the platform." Jacko said. "You have a ticket don't you?"

"All organised," she said as she grabbed all her bags and tied her hair back.

"Good," he said as he separated one key from all the others, "let's go."

They flung the door open and Jacko quickly unlocked the gate and let Sharon through onto the covered platform, just as the train came into view.

"Nice timing," she said. "Thanks again."

"Not a problem," he closed the gate, "See you later Sharon."

That was when she realized what the problem was. She had never told them her name nor whether or not she was married. She didn't wear her wedding ring as neither did Marcus. So how did they know? Her bag was with her at all times and unless they snuck a peek at her wallet as they were fucking her... suddenly panic set in. She recalled how her handbag had been disengorged over the floor, Had they ripped her off?. Her heart beat tripled as she took a fitful breath and quickly pulled her wallet out of her bag. Her hands were shaking in time with the vibrations of the platform as she clawed her way through her red purse. With a slow release of breath, she was relieved to find they were all as she had left them.

As the train screeched into the station, carrying with it a fine spray of water, Jacko reversed out and she was in no position to ask.

She surveyed each carriage as they passed. She was looking for one without any undesirables. As is the norm with trains, you could draw a nice bell curve if you graphed out the number of occupants per carriage from front to back. Ironically she was too far from the carriage that was designated as the 'safety zone' to safely walk there, and as the blue and silver rail car slowed to a stop, the last door was the one she headed for.

After an annoying and tense delay, the doors slid open like in an old episode of Star Trek. She headed up the stairs to the top level of the train because down below she could see a dirty old bloke taking a swig out of a bottle wrapped in a brown bag. The upper floor of the carriage only had three other people in it. One young couple caught in a fervent embrace, and an Asian gent with his head against the window, fast asleep.

Sharon didn't like the idea of having her back to the stairs so she threw her bags against the last seat and sat down to watch the young couple go for broke in front of her. They were only in their teens but judging from the amount of saliva that hung between their mouths as they momentarily parted, the juices were well and truly flowing.

Sharon reminisced about her first pash with Ken Humphreys back when she was in high school. She remembered losing her virginity to Paul Rodgers in her parent's room when they went away one weekend and recalled swallowing some guy called Bruce's cum after a party at some house whose owner and location she couldn't recollect.

After about five minutes, the young girl noticed that Sharon was watching them and she pulled quickly away from the stunned lad. As he looked at her with a 'what the fuck' look on his face, he also came to realize that they were no longer alone. He spun back around with an obvious air of embarrassment.

Sharon could only chuckle at their discomfort and quickly imagined them completely naked and hard at it.

But as quickly as she thought of that, she soon changed tack and began to ruminate on the complex issue of just how did they know her name?

From the time she entered the pub, she had her bag with her at all times. She carried it into the toilet and back out again and the only time she could think that it was out of sight was when she was taking care of business.

She knew she gives into the moment when she's shagging, but without the dopamine rich flood of orgasmic juices to distract her completely, she is usually on the ball.

Granted she didn't notice that the bag had been decanted like cheap wine onto the floor, but just when did they have a look?

On reflection she realized it was only Jacko that mentioned a husband and knew her name. Maybe he snuck a peek after he had his way with her.

All she was sure of was that she'd had a wow of a time, and next time she was in town, she'd be heading back for more. And then the guilt, once again, kicked in. She'd broken a hard and fast rule. No extra-marital activities without the other's consent.

But had he given it? "See if you can pick up." he'd said. Was that consent enough? She decided to call Marcus and let him know what had happened before she got home.

One glance though at her mobile's screen and she slumped down into her seat. 'Emergency calls only' it said. Employing the universal action of trying to find a signal, slowly moving the phone out in front of her, and despite the fact she was travelling at about 90 km/h, she waited until a few bars appeared.

As the two green lines appeared she quickly pressed the green phone icon and held the phone nervously to her ear.

It rang twice before descending into silence. She looked back at the screen "Useless fucking thing," she said under her breath.

She didn't really have much choice but to wait until they got out of all the tunnels and mountains, and into the outer suburbs, before she could rely on some decent reception. She gave herself thirty minutes before that was going to happen. The only thing the phone was good for was as a timepiece. She had forty minutes to go before she was back at the station and then into her car for the five minute ride home. One thing she knew was that there was no chance she'd be back home in time for the band to look after her.

Flashing red and blue lights distracted her as she saw police, fire brigade and the state emergency service clearing a fallen tree from some unfortunate bastard's car. This weather is shit. She thought to herself.

The train slowed down and the young couple hopped up out of their seat and headed quickly down the stairs. The young girl glanced back at Sharon who gave her a knowing wink. The girl, dressed in nothing more than a short floral skirt and a singlet top, smiled back.