Three Generations

Story Info
A mature story.
5.5k words
4.36
48.7k
29

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/02/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where is Surajapur?" asked Satish.

His company had decided that he had to work on a project in that town, to help the Municipality computerise and improve its services to the citizenry.

"It's a small town near Rampur." said his friend Gaurav.

Gaurav told him that his relatives stayed there in his family's ancestral house and that he would phone up his aunts (mother's cousins) or his grandmother's sister to accommodate Satish there.

Satish was a bit hesitant as he did not wish to intrude and inconvenience Gaurav's relatives but Gaurav was insistent. There was no place to stay in that town, he told Satish and the nearest guest house was about 20 km away and connected by a bad road. There was a train that halted for two minutes in Surajpur and came there once a day from Lucknow. This was the only convenient way to get there.

So Satish started out from Delhi and reached Lucknow after an uneventful flight. He caught the passenger train from there and reached Surajpur around 4 PM. There was a car to pick him up at the station and he reached Gaurav's grandma's sister's house after a 10 minute drive.

Gaurav had two aunts living in his sprawling ancestral house with his grandaunt. He expected that she would be around 70 or so but she turned out to be a spry lady in her early 60s. Her name was Kala. She was good looking as far as grandmas go. Her face was free of wrinkles and her hair was still dark with a few strands of grey. Her body looked more like she was around late forties rather than 60+. Her posture was erect and her sari was draped neatly around her body. Satish could see that she was a little plump and had huge breasts and butt but was not really fat.

Gaurav's elder aunt was a lady of around 40 years of age and her name was Savita. His younger aunt was called Anita. Both were a little on the plump side and had very pleasant and pretty faces. The aunts were relatively tall as Indian ladies go, both around 5'6". They were well endowed both anterior and posterior, something Satish could not avoid noticing.

They greeted Satish with a smile and took him to his room. They had two ladies who assisted them in running the house. One was Shilpa and the other was Shashi. These ladies were around 45 and neither was related to the other. They had been in the family for a number of years. All the ladies of the house, mistress or maid were single. In the case of Kala, her husband had died around 10 years earlier. Both Savita and Anita had also lost their spouses around 5 years back. Shilpa and Shashi had husbands who had abandoned them around 15 years earlier.

Satish's room was on the ground floor and the ladies of the house slept on the ground floor too. There were three rooms on the first floor and five on the ground floor. All rooms were quite large and furnished with old furniture, not easily available now. These were sturdy pieces. However, the mattresses used were modern and very comfortable. Satish had a double bed, a table with a comfortable chair, a TV with a cable connection and a chaise lounge. His room had an attached bathroom with a nice shower stall and a western style toilet. There was an AC for use during the summer months in the room.

On the day he arrived, Satish showered and came to the drawing hall where Kala, Savita and Anita were sitting. They asked him to sit and enquired if his room was comfortable. Satish replied that the arrangements were excellent. The two live in helpers Shilpa and Shashi were bustling about. They served tea with potato bhajias. The tea was good and the snacks were delicious.

Dinner was a simple meal but again delicious. At the end of the meal, Satish offered to clear the dishes but the two helper ladies refused his assistance. They went about their tasks with practised efficiency and soon they had finished cleaning up the hall. The ladies ate in the kitchen and clean up. Once they finished, they enquired if there was any other work. Kala went to them to the kitchen apparently to oversee what they had done. Soon she was back in the hall. Kala, Savita and Anita sat in the hall and chatted with Satish. They enquired about how he knew Gaurav and what kind of work he did.

Satish was able to chat with them easily. The ladies may have been from a small town but they were quite well read and well informed too. Their home was one of the biggest in Surajpur and they were well provided for financially by their late husbands. Soon they started watching TV and were absorbed in the goings on in the small screen. After a while they switched off the TV set and wished him Good Night. Kala told him that if he wanted anything he could knock on her door. She told him that Shashi and Shilpa slept in the servants' room next to the kitchen and could be disturbed if he needed anything to eat or drink. Satish thanked her and said he would also go to sleep as he had been through a tiring day and a lot of work was ahead of him the next.

After Satish went to his room and shut the door he heard a knock and asked the person knocking to come in. It was Shilpa bearing a glass of hot cocoa. She was wearing a blue cotton housecoat and had nothing underneath. Shilpa was quite well endowed and Satish could see the outline of her breasts clearly. She bent down at the side table to place the glass of cocoa and Satish was treated to a view of her cleavage. She smiled at him as she got up and asked him whether he needed anything else, somewhat meaningfully. Satish was not quite sure she meant but decided that he should behave at least initially. She told him that she was always available for any work. He thanked Shilpa and watched her posterior sway as she left his room. Shilpa had a plump and wide posterior and Satish was fond of older women who were well endowed. However, he thought it prudent to let the opportunity pass then.

The next day Satish got busy with his work and was able to come home only at around 8 PM. He had phoned up Kala and informed her of his late ETA. Kala enquired whether he was able to get a good lunch and he said he was fine. On his coming back home, he washed and came to the hall. Kala, Anita and Savita enquired about his day and made conversation on his family and where they were. Satish told them that his parents had passed away when he was 10 and an uncle and aunt looked after him and his education. He was now 24 and had been working in the IT company that had sent him to Surajpur.

During the conversation, Satish noticed that Shilpa was smiling at him and was glancing in his direction from time to time. Satish thought to himself that he would not decline her advances next time she came to his room.

Soon everyone went to bed and Shilpa came again, dressed in a yellow gown with nothing underneath, bearing a glass of milk, this time saffron flavoured. When she asked whether Satish wanted anything else with a naughty smile, Satish asked her what she meant. Shilpa once again smiled and said nothing. Satish sat on his bed and asked her to sit next to him. He enquired about her and Shilpa told him that she had a husband with whom she was quite happy but he left her as she did not bear a child even ten years after marriage. Satish drew closer to her and said it was a pity. He held her close and told her not to think of the past. Soon he was kissing her face and her mouth. Shilpa responded. As the intensity of his caresses grew, Satish lifted her gown off her body and also removed his own clothes.

Satish marvelled at the size of her breasts and cupped them gently. He had not seen such voluptuousness in a long time. His sexual experience consisted of a few trysts with his elderly maid at home. Though she was quite voluptuous, she was less so than Shilpa. For a lady of 45 or so, Shilpa was very well preserved. She had a wonderfully tight body with bulges in the right place. Her breasts were at least a 38 and her waist not more than 30. Her hips on the other hand were around 40. Satish spent some time admiring her body and then hugged her tight. He went on kissing her lips and introduced his tongue into her mouth. Shilpa was getting quite aroused. She wrapped her hand around his prick and moved it gently up and down. This made Satish's prick hard as iron. He pushed her on the bed and lay next to her still kissing her.

His hand moved down to her breasts and his tongue followed. Shilpa's breasts were round in shape and even in repose still quite large. Her nipples stood out and were even darker than the surrounding area.all this Satish found extremely erotic. Satish sucked on both her nipples for a few minutes and his tongue wandered lower. After kissing her navel and the rest of her waist, he came to her pubic hair. Her hair was not so dense and soon he was licking her pubis. When he finally got to her clit Shilpa jumped a little and raised her hips to meet his tongue. Satish continued sucking her clit and soon Shilpa climaxed twice and her vagina was very wet. She almost begged him to enter her. Satish brought his prick close to her cunt and entered her slowly. Shilpa found his prick stretching her vagina quite a bit but loosened up soon and she responded energetically to his thrusts. Satish placed his body very close to Shilpa's and kissed her lips passionately. Both moved in a singular rhythm and soon came together. Shilpa held on to Satish not allowing him to leave her. Satish too was thoroughly satisfied and stayed on top of her whispering endearments.

Shilpa finally disengaged and told Satish she had to go back to her room, as Shashi would become suspicious. Neither of them was aware that Kala had got up and was going to the kitchen when she heard a sound from Satish's room. On investigation, she saw the action through a crack in the door. Kala was over sixty but had not yet lost sexual urges. Fears of social disaaproval prevented her from finding a lover for herself and she did not wish to find a partner in marriage at this late age.

Next day, Satish went about his work as usual and returned a little early at around 6 in the evening. He met Kala who enquired sweetly about him and was all smiles. Satish found that Kala was quite well educated and well informed too. She regularly saw the news in Hindi channels as well as BBC and CNN. It was a pleasure talking to her about this and that.

After dinner, which was peppered by discussions on the next election, the ladies watched some serials till around 10:30. When Savita and Anita were away in the kitchen giving instructions to Shilpa and Shashi, Kala asked Satish to meet her in her room around 11.

Satish wondered what she wanted from him. All the ladies had gone to bed around 10:45. Satish made his way to Kala's room. He knocked gently and heard her ask him to enter. Kala was wearing a silk gown for bed. It seemed to emphasise her full figure and Satish's eyes were drawn to her humungous breasts. Kala asked him to sit down on the chaise at the foot of the bed. She sat in the next chair. She asked him whether he was comfortable in her home and how he found his room, the food and attention being paid to him. This went on for about 5 minutes and she listened patiently to Satish telling her how fortunate he was to be staying here and how grateful he was for the hospitality being provided.

Kala asked him how he found Shilpa's services, leaving Satish a trifle nonplussed. Nonetheless, Satish answered the question saying she ensured he was kept happy. Kala said she could see that! She pointedly asked him how he found her in bed. Satish blushed and averted her eyes. Kala told him she had no objection. However, she told him that if he had not taken proper precautions, he may end up making Shilpa pregnant. Kala told him that she knew he was young and he needed periodic sexual release. She told him that there was only one woman who could make him happy without fear of pregnancy and that was her. She asked him to stand up and remove his clothes. Satish obeyed with a little hesitation. Shilpa examined his body and seemed to like what she saw.

Kala got up from the chair and removed her gown. She had nothing underneath and Satish saw her breasts for the first time. They were huge and though they sagged a bit it was more from their weight than age. She went to her bed and this time Satish was treated to the sight of her huge ass. She beckoned him to her side and saw that Satish had become visibly excited. Surprisingly Kala's belly protruded only slightly, as she took good care of her body. Satish could smell a delicate perfume on her and could not resist her as she lay on the bed and invited him. Satish went straight for her lips and kissed her. Kala responded and kissed him back . Satish now lay next to her and kept kissing her. Kala inserted her tongue into his. Soon Satish felt her hand travelling down his navel and clasping his prick. Satish also put his hand on her breasts and felt their weight in his hand. He started kissing downward and kissed her neck and the lobes of her ears.

As he trailed his tongue further down he licked her nipples before he started sucking them. Meanwhile his other hand was busy squeezing her other breast or at least what part of it fit in his hand. Soon he was sucking her other nipple. After some time he started going down on her till he reached her vagina. He saw a nice thatch of pubic hair, mostly black but flecked with grey. He first inserted a finger in it as it had become well lubricated by the foreplay that both Kala and he indulged in. Kala was sighing and her hips were bucking about. Soon Satish's mouth followed his finger and he was busy licking her clitoris, making Kala jump. She was quite desperate now and asked him to mount her. Satish inserted his prick into her cunt and moved in and out slowly to allow her to get used to the size and length of his organ. Kala asked him to move faster and he increased his thrusts.

She started raising her hips and clasped him closer to her body. Satish lowered his head and took one of her nipples in his mouth while continuing to fuck her. Soon both were as one. Satish went faster and faster and Kala responded energetically despite her years. Soon both came together and Satish lay on top of her utterly spent. Kala clasped him to her body till the minor spasms subsided. She smiled contentedly as she had not had sex for over a decade. Kala got up from her bed and asked Satish to stay right there. She walked nude to the bathroom and washed herself. Satish followed her and surprised her by hugging her from behind and playing with her breasts. He put one of his hands lower and fingered her cunt. Kala asked him to stop after she came again. She asked Satish to return to his room and go to sleep, as she always got up early. However, she told him to come to her room the next night.

The next day, after a relatively easy day at work, Satish returned home. As usual he was treated with care and after a delicious dinner and a fine discussion on politics and movies he retired to his room. He was reading a book and waiting for the time when he could go to Kala's room. He recollected the sex he had with her and marvelled at how easily she seduced him and the passion she exhibited despite her age. He was always under the impression that women lose their urge for sex after 50 or so.

His maid with whom he had his first experience was around 48 and he was around 19 years. He was in college and had to go to a place away from his home town. He had taken a small flat with a drawing room and one bedroom. He had engaged the maid, whose name was Chameli whom he called Aunty to clean and cook for him. Chameli had been widowed a few years earlier and her only child, a daughter, was married and stayed in another town. She lived alone in a small tenement and was working in a private firm . She told him that she could work for him in the evenings and during the day on holidays. Satish found that the arrangement suited him well.

He gave Chameli the house key as there were times when he would come home late due to library references and project work. He found that when he came home, the house was clean and food was prepared and still at least warm if not hot.

One Sunday he was home and Chameli let herself in with the key thinking he may be asleep. However, he was awake and Chameli saw him. She smiled and said that she would make coffee for him. After he had his coffee and was relaxing on the sofa, she went about cleaning the house. While she was sweeping the small drawing room, he was able to see her generous cleavage as she bent down to sweep the floor near the sofa. After a while she walked to the bathroom to clean up and he saw her as a woman for the first time. Her backside was big and round. Satish was fascinated by it but averted his eyes.

While Chameli was cleaning the bathroom she sprained her back and was obviously in pain. She tried to do her work but was unable to. Satish came up to her and asked her to hold his shoulder as he helped her to his bed. As she lay down there Satish asked her to relax and lie down on her back. He brought some oil and a pain killing ointment. Since Chameli was wearing a pyjama and top which ladies in North India wear, he asked to lift it from her back so that he could massage her back with oil. Chameli told him that he need not feel inhibited and got up and removed her top. She had a bra on which she unhooked but kept against her breasts, and now lay down on the bed on her waist. Satish noticed her huge breasts . But since she was lying on her waist he only had a fleeting glimpse. Satish applied some oil to his fingers and started massaging her back. Chameli started feeling some relief and asked him to apply a little more pressure. Satish continued massaging her waist. The feel of her soft skin against his fingers was pleasant and a little erotic. He had never felt a woman's flesh in this manner and was getting aroused. Chameli asked him to massage her back as well and Satish continued with his ministrations.

After a while he was surprised to see Chameli turn around and expose her breasts to his sight. She got up with apparent ease and said that his massage had worked wonders on her. Satish was blushing and averting his eyes. Chameli asked him not to be shy and took his hand in hers. She placed it on her breast and asked him to press it. She made him sit next to her.

Satish had now freaked out and his prick was standing up inside his shorts. Chameli asked him to kiss her and pressed her lips against his. He could feel her breasts against his body as she kissed him. Soon she was inserting her tongue in his mouth, something he had only seen in Hollywood movies till then. Satish now put his hand on her breasts and squeezed. Chameli lay down on the bed and asked him to suck her nipples. This he did very happily! Chameli removed her pyjama and asked Satish to remove his clothes as well. Satish saw her nude form and the thatch of hair near her vagina. He slowly put a finger on her vagina almost by instinct. Chameli told him to be patient. She wrapped her hand around his prick and felt it. She did not do anything further as Satish would have come right there. Instead she asked him to continue sucking her nipples.

Satish wanted to do more and Chameli guided his hand to her pussy. She spread her legs and asked him to insert his finger into her vagina. He did so and started moving it in and out. She was obviously enjoying the sensations that resulted. She pointed to her clit and asked him to massage it with his thumb. Soon Chameli came and Satish saw her vaginal area was very wet. She asked him to put his prick on her cunt and insert it slowly. Satish lay on top of her and slowly inserted it into her. He felt the wetness and the warmth of her inside as he moved against her. She guided him and he started moving in her. Soon she started raising her hips and asked him to go faster. Chameli was starved of sex for quite a few years and came soon. Soon Satish too came and lay on top of her tired due to his exertions. Chameli asked him to stay there and stroked his back. Satish dismounted her and lay next to her. He toyed with her nipples and sucked on them for a while.

12