Three Generations Ch. 03

Story Info
Long Lost Cousins & Lori.
9.1k words
4.76
16.8k
17

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A note from the author:

I refer to Nicki and Lori a lot in this part as, 'the girls'. Just a reminder, they are of legal age (18+).

*******************************************************************

THREE GENERATIONS PT. 3

LONG LOST COUSINS, CONTINUED

It was Saturday, July 3rd, around 5:30PM. Sharon had to leave to go work her 6:00PM to 2:00AM shift at the grocery store. Nicki had gone with her friends to a movie in town. I was left, as Sharon put it, all by my lonesome. I had decided to go to the main area of the camp and relax in the steam sauna, hot tub and swimming pool.

As I was walking through the grove where Naturists park their campers, motor homes, trucks with campers and even tents, I was greeted with friendly hellos from almost everybody I came in contact with.

"Nice to SEE you!" was the typical greeting.

One particular man and woman, around my age, asked me if I would like to join them at their tent for a beer. I took them up on the offer and spread my towel out on one of their lawn chairs and sat down.

"Thank you. I'm Johnny," I said.

"We're Karen and Dave," said Karen. Then, looking directly at my cock, she added, "We've never SEEN you here, are you new?"

"I am a guest of Sharon's," I replied.

They said that they didn't know a Sharon, but there are a lot of people there that they know to SEE them but don't know their name. It was then that I noticed Dave's perfectly manicured, French tipped toe nails and finger nails.

"I hope you will be here tomorrow for all of the 4th of July events. Especially the Pig Roast," said Dave. "It will be a busy day of volley ball competitions and games. They set up a GIANT Twister game mat that dozens of people can fit on at once."

"There will be a fireworks display after dark. It's beautiful!!!!" said Karen, as she placed her hand on my thigh, too close to my manhood for my comfort. "Did anybody ever tell you that you look like Martin Sheen?" she asked, "I just love him." and moved her hand closer to my genitals.

"I've been told that before. I can't see it though, but thank you," I replied.

After I finished my beer, I thanked them again and lied and said that I needed to find the nearest restroom, that beer goes straight through me. They welcomed me to stop back and join them later for another beer.

I made my way to the main area and went to the steam sauna first. I showered first and then went in to the sauna. There were probably 5 couples in there. They all greeted me, 'Nice to SEE you'. I found a spot to sit, spread out my towel and sat down. I recognized the man sitting across from me as one of the men that Elaine was giving a hand job to when I was up at the camp during Memorial Day. I don't know if the woman next to him was with him or not, but she was a knock out. Around my age, Revlon blond hair, just below the ear in length, medium build and height. I noticed the scars under her areolas that were evidence of breast implants. Her breasts where perfectly shaped, her nipples and areolas were perfectly centered, pointing upwards with a shade of brown that had always turned me on.

After I left the sauna and showered, I went to the hot tub. It was packed to the limit with people, and there were others sitting on benches around the hot tub probably waiting for a turn to get in. I didn't want to wait, so from there I went to the swimming pool. It also was packed.

I decided to go back to Sharon's trailer. As I walked past the recreation center, I noticed that a woman's pool (billiards) competition was going on. I stopped in to watch. The bare butts and hanging breasts over the table while they were making their shots was what I was watching. I didn't give crap about the competition.

There were white butts, black butts, wide butts, thin butts. Some of the women that were not regular naturists had lily white tan lines on their breasts and butts contrasting with a golden-brown tan over the rest of their body. A definite sensual sight for me.

While watching the 'competition', the van that had taken Nicki and her friends to the movie returned. I walked over to it to greet her when she got out. Right after Nicki got out, her friend Lori followed. When Nicki saw me, she whispered something into Lori's ear. I could read Lori's lips replying, 'I don't know.' Nicki whispered something again, and Lori reluctantly shook her head yes.

The two girls greeted me and Nicki excitedly told me all about the movie. She paused enough to tell me that Lori was coming to the trailer with us. I asked her if it would be ok with her parents.

"Pam and Larry?", Nicki asked, "They are her grandparents. You haven't met them yet, huh? I'll make sure you meet them tomorrow. Why does she have to ask them, we ARE eighteen you know."

"It's just a matter of checking in. Parents and Grandparents will worry themselves sick not knowing where their kids are, wondering if they are safe or not. You'll understand some day when you have children of your own," I sort of lectured her.

"Why don't you run and find out from them if you can come spent the night with me? Johnny and I will go on down to Grandma's and wait for you there," Nicki told Lori.

Lori went one direction and Nicki and I headed to Sharon's trailer. As we walked, Nicki asked me if I thought any more about her showing Lori how to suck me. I asked her if she was sure that Lori really wanted to do it. To me she seemed to be a little reluctant.

"She's a little nervous about it. I told her that she could watch me suck you and if she wanted to try it to just join in. Would that be ok with you?" Nicki said.

"It's ok with me, but don't persuade her into doing something she isn't comfortable with. Remember about the guy that shot the elephant."

"You are so sweet. I do hope there is some guy out there for me just like you that I can marry," Nicki said, while pecking a quick kiss on my cheek.

"Thank you, Nicki, but I am sure there is somebody out there better than me for you. Whoever he is will be the luckiest guy in the world."

"See what I mean. YOU are so sweet. I still could fall in love with you, you know," she insisted.

I had a feeling this conversation was going to exhaust me, so I turned the subject around to the party that the camp staff held for the graduates. She eagerly told me all about it. We arrived at the trailer and she continued to talk about it and then the movie that they had gone to see.

We went inside and once out of view from passersby, Nicki embraced me and gave me a deep passionate kiss. She said that she could drop to her knees right then and there and be my love slave, but she had to save me for Lori. I asked her if Lori has ever kissed a guy before. She said not that she knew of. I told her that we will have to take it slow and watch for Lori's reactions as to what will happen.

Nicki agreed.

Lori was short, around 5' tall. Her plain appearance, I would compare her to the TV character, Blossom. I had seen her in the nude when I was at the camp on Memorial Day weekend. She had fully developed, probably 36C breasts. Her nipples and large areolas were a mauve color. Probably transitioning from pink to brown. Her butt was pear shaped. Her hair was sandy blond, both on her head and her pubic area.

Nicki was in the second bedroom lighting candles to set the mood for her friend when Lori arrived, carrying an overnight bag. She was wearing only a button-down shirt, unbuttoned, and a pair of red panties.

"So, Grandma Pam allows you to spend the night?" Nicki asked Lori.

Lori responded, "Yes, but I had to promise that there would not be any boys, booze or drugs here."

"None of that stuff here," Nicki giggled, then while hugging Lori, she said, "This is going to be sooooo AWESOME!!!"

The three of us sat on the s couch at first. I was in the middle of the two young ladies. Nicki placed one of her legs, bent at the knee, across mine and began to kiss me. Lori sat, watching us, with her hands, folded, on her lap.

After a few minutes of Nicki kissing me, she asked Lori if she wanted to try it. Lori copied her friends position and placed one of her legs, bent at the knee, across mine and then brought her mouth to mine. I waited for her to take the first step, but she froze when her mouth was about an inch from mine. She tilted her head downwards and avoided eye contact with me.

Nicki urged her friend, "Go ahead, kiss him, KISS HIM!"

I turned to Nicki and kissed her jaw next to her ear and whispered, "Remember the elephant."

I turned my face back to Lori, she was still looking downwards. I placed my hand under chin and lifted her face upwards towards mine. I kissed her gently on the cheek and moved my lips closer to hers. Gently kissing her chin, I could feel her hot breath of anticipation. I quickly kissed her lips and waited for her response.

She looked up into my eyes and studied them intently. I gently whispered, "It's ok, take your time."

Lori then closed her eyes and placed her lips against mine. Her lips were dry at first and then instinct took over and she wetted them with her tongue and began to kiss me with more passion. Parting her lips with my tongue, I gently inserted my tongue into her mouth. She seemed startled for a quick second but then gently began to suck on my tongue.

While Lori was kissing me, Nicki began to bite and suck one of my nipples. Her finger was gently, slowly tracing the length of my manhood. I placed one hand behind Nicki's head and pushed it tight against my nipple as she was biting it. She understood what I wanted and bit my nipple with more intensity.

Lori used her tongue to push mine back into my mouth and I began to suck on her tongue. Her hand was behind my back and I could feel her digging her fingernails in as she was growing with arousal from her first kiss experience.

All of the sudden Lori jumped away and exclaimed, "Nickiiii!!! What the hell?"

"Your tit was right there, I wanted to see what it would be like to suck it," Nicki explained.

Lori looked at me, inquisitively.

"Whatever you are comfortable with," I told her.

She pulled Nicki's mouth back on to her breast and then returned to kissing me.

Nicki's finger tracing of my cock became stroking. I had to reach down and pull her hand away so that I did not get over excited and prematurely have to end the evening.

"Let's move to the bedroom," Nicki suggested.

Lori nodded in agreement. She was still wearing her unbuttoned white blouse and red panties. When we entered the bedroom, Nicki helped her remove them.

"Do you want Johnny to go down on you?" Nicki asked.

Lori nodded her head yes. Nicki gently pushed her to indicate for her to lay on the single bed on her back. Nicki positioned Lori's legs so that her knees were up and spread and then I gently laid myself on top of her and we began to kiss again. The heat and moisture from her love nest was trying to envelope my manhood. As with Nicki, I had to slide down Lori's body to prevent being overcome with the desire to penetrate her.

I kissed my way down her neck to her breasts. The mauve colored large areolas were so enticing to me. My tongue circled the outer circumference of her areola and then traveled the radius to her nipples. Savoring their hardness as they grew longer in my mouth, I tried to suck as much of her breast into my mouth as I could. Lori moaned and pushed my head against her breast. Nicki was on her knees straddling my lower back and rubbing her breasts upon my upper back.

Kissing my way further down Lori's torso, Nicki stayed on my back. I finally reached the point where I was off the bed, on my knees, with my face in between Lori's legs. Her sandy blond bush was full and thick. I had to feel around the hair with my tongue until I could find her labia. Once I found it, I parted it with two fingers to reveal her tiny clit. Gently sucking it into my mouth, Lori jerked at my first touch and then relaxed and nestled in for the enjoyment.

Nicki was behind me, pressing her tiny breasts against my back, watching closely how I was pleasuring her friend. She had her arms around me and her fingers were pulling and pinching my nipples.

Lori was quietly moaning and wriggling with pleasure. I lowered my licking from her clit to her vaginal opening. Gently inserting my tongue into her unexplored territory as I did Nicki's, I quickly probed it in and out as if it were a tiny cock. Lori wriggled and bucked with pleasure. She placed her hands on my head and began to pull my hair, pulling my face deeper into her woman hood. She began tensing up and started to breath heavy. She left out a tiny, almost inaudible sigh and I felt the juices of her first ever orgasm flood my beard.

Lori gently stroked my hair as she lay there catching her breath. Nicki crawled on the bed next to her friend and held her in her arms.

"See. I told you it would feel awesome," Nicki cooed to her friend. She then rolled over on to her back and looked at me and said with a pouty lip, "Don't forget about me." I buried my face into her sweetness and pleasured her until she had her loud, moaning orgasm.

They lay on the bed for a while, while I knelt at the foot of the bed resting my head on Nicki's leg.

After a few minutes Nicki asked Lori, "Well, are you ready to learn how to give a blow job?"

Lori shyly nodded her head yes.

Nicki asked me, "How does a man enjoy it the most? Laying down, sitting, standing, 69ing?"

"It probably differs from man to man. Remember earlier when you said that you could drop to your knees and be my love slave? I think most men enjoy the sight of a woman on her knees before him while giving him a blow job. Some men may feel dominance, some may feel adoration," was my extended answer.

"What would YOU feel if I were on my knees giving YOU a blow job?" Nicki asked.

"Adoration," was my reply.

"Adoration it will be then," said Nicki, urging me to stand up.

Nicki took Lori by the hand and the two of them knelt before me.

"Are you ok with this?" I asked the both of them.

Nicki said 'Sure' and Lori nodded her head yes.

My manhood did not need any encouragement, it was standing at attention, wanting attention, by now. Nicki took it into her hand and was showing and explaining to Lori about the sensitive spot right under the head. She explained how to lick it and flick it and kiss it in that area. She explained a lot of things to her about sucking techniques. Again, I wondered where in the world did she learn all this stuff. It had to be from the internet.

Nicki ended her "class room lecture" by saying, "Watch me and then when you want to try it, join right in." With that being said, Nicki began to lick the underside of my cockhead. When her tongue first touched my sensitive spot just at the base of my cockhead, my cock jumped upwards about an inch. Nicki giggled and pulled her head away to further instruct Lori.

"Wanna' see something neat?" Nicki asked Lori.

Nicki lifted my cock upwards and held it against my abdomen.

"See this little heart shaped groove place right here under his cock head?" Nicki asked.

Lori shook her head yes.

"It is a really sensitive spot. Watch this."

Nicki took her hand away from my man tool and it dropped from my abdomen and stuck straight out. Nicki wetted her tongue and the gently touched it to the heart shaped area. My dick responsively jumped upwards about an inch. When it dropped back down, it hit her tongue again and it spasm upwards again.

Lori giggled and said, "Can I try it?"

She moved into position in front of me and brought her mouth close to my engorged cock. Nicki instructed her to get her tongue wet. Lori wetted her tongue and then slowly, hesitantly brought it under my erection. She finally braved it and touched her tongue to the sensitive area. My tool reacted with an upwards jump, and as with Nicki, when it dropped down and landed on Lori's tongue, it bounced upwards again.

They both smiled at each other and giggled.

"Are you ready to suck him into your mouth yet?" Nicki asked.

"I'm not sure what to do," Lori answered.

Nicki took hold of two of Lori's fingers and said to her, "Like this." And then she sucked Lori's fingers into her mouth and demonstrated what she was to do.

Lori turned her attention to my "wanting some release" hardness and slowly wrapped her lips around just the tip of it. She flicked my pee hole with her tongue. My body responded with a forward jerk, driving about an inch of my hardness into her mouth. She accepted it and began to wetly suck on it. She kept her eyes closed and went a little deeper.

I stroked her hair and said, "You're doing good, Lori. You're doing good."

She began moving her mouth up and down on my cock. Instinct was taking over for her again as she went down a little deeper. I could feel her tongue sliding back and forth underneath it, gratifying me with intense pleasure.

She took more of my length into her mouth, but this time she gagged. She pulled her mouth off of my cock. Her eyes teared up from the gag reflex. I gently wiped the tears away and told her it was ok. I stroked her hair on the side of her head gently, and she nestled her head in to the palm of my hand.

Nicki encouraged her, "Try again. Don't worry about going deep yet. That will come with practice. I just learned yesterday that I could deep throat, Huh Johnny?"

Nicki was looking up into my eyes. I could see such adoration and trust in her blue eyes. Her eyes were the same shade of blue as mine. Mine were the same shade of blue as my mother's. My mom had told me that her eyes were the same shade of blue as her mother's. Our shared family lineage from the same blood line flowing through our veins was evident in our eye color. I recalled that the color of Sharon's eyes was blue like mine, but I wasn't sure about Kristin. I would have to bring it up in conversation with Sharon the next day.

As I looked into Nicki's trusting eyes, I felt a sense of me wanting to be her protector. Her guardian angel. I wanted to shield her from any of life's disappointments and hurts that may come her way. A slight sense of guilt fell over me, causing me to hope that I will not be that disappointment or hurt for her.

Nicki's looking up at me with such adoration, I sensed that she was looking for a sign of approval from me. Reaching my other hand down, I caressed the side of her face. She turned her head and kissed the palm of my hand and then nestled the side of her face back into the palm my hand. Still looking into my eyes, I pursed my lips and made a kissing motion to her. She smiled and kissed the palm of my hand again.

Not expecting it, I jumped slightly as Lori took my manhood back into her mouth and began sucking me again. Nicki stood up and kissed me on the mouth and hugged me tight.

"Do you want to cum in Lori's mouth?" Nicki whispered in my ear.

"It's up to her," I whispered back.

"Are you close to cumming?" Nicki whispered as she gently sucked on my earlobe.

"I don't know how much longer I can hold out," was my reply.

Nicki dropped to her knees next to her friend and said, "Johnny is going to cum soon. Do you want to try to swallow it?"

Lori, without taking her mouth from my cock replied, "Unn Huh."

Nicki took Lori's hand and placed it around my cock. She placed Lori's thumb on the underside of my engorged shaft. "Keep feeling this vein right here. When he is ready to cum, this will swell up and you will be able to feel his cum moving up through it. When he shoots into your mouth, don't think about it, just start swallowing. Pretend like you are trying to drink a whole bottle of water, nonstop, without coming up for air," were Nicki's instructions.

Nicki looked up and me, smiled and nodded her head.