Three Girls and a Datsun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm gonna come. Who wants it?"

I wasn't sure I would get any takers but my money was on Kathy. She had sucked four separate loads out of my cock a few months earlier and seemed to have a liking for the stuff. To my surprise it was Deanna who hopped up from her chair. The blanket slid off her long body and she came to the side of the bed next to me. I was very close at that point and Silvia's noises were subsiding so I figured I didn't need to hold back any longer.

I pulled out of Silvia and quickly put Deanna down on the bed between the other girls. I tried to be gentle about it but I might have just pushed her down; I'm not sure. I straddled her torso and grabbed my cock, jerking off hard as the orgasm started to bubble through my body. Deanna lay there, watching intently, her hands roaming my legs. I grabbed her right hand and wrapped it around my prick, then wrapped my own hand around hers as the contractions started.

The first shot was a doozie, a thick rope of jizz that drew a line from her left nipple to her chin and landed with an audible 'splat.' God Damn! That girl was beautiful! I moved up a bit and let the second squirt land on her face, across her cheek and nose and sliding down into her hair. More and more poured out of me, significantly more than usual, and to my great pleasure Deanna opened her mouth as she closed her eyes. I obliged and let the last few contractions fall onto her lips and down to her tongue. Once again she shocked me as her head rose and she wrapped the end of my prick in her thin lips. I hadn't expected her to do that, what with 2 other girls so recently on my cock, but it sent a final, powerful shudder through me at the end of my orgasm.

I slumped to the side, almost landing on Silvia. She was still breathing heavily, as was I. The four of us lay there like that for a while, basking in the glow of what we had just done. I don't know how they all felt about it but I felt like a sultan and they were my harem. I was a fucking king at that moment.

Deanna got up first, trying to wipe way the deposits I had left on her. There was quite a lot and her efforts only served to spread it around more so she was headed for a towel. I felt the need for a shower, especially if there were to be seconds, so I got up to join her.

"Better to just take a shower," I said, stepping into the bathroom with her. I turned on the water and stepped in, ignoring the shock of cold water. Heck, I needed it to keep me awake since I would normally want to sleep after such a performance. I held out my hand to her, inviting her to join me. The look on her face was precious, once again scared and unsure, as if she hadn't just sucked the goo out of my twice-dipped cock a few minutes ago. I went ahead and started washing my face and hair trying to get the pussy juice off me. I felt her hand on my hip as she stepped in with me.

We washed up quickly, Deanna taking an extra moment to wash off my dick with her soapy hands. Once we were clean we made out for a while, her sharp tongue dancing across my teeth and my hands roaming her long body. My cock hadn't completely deflated from the first round and it was already starting to swell up again in anticipation of the second round, if there was to be one. I almost nailed Deana right there in the shower but I got greedy.

Toweling off was interesting since all the towels had already been used. This time I got the hand towels and I was glad the girls had turned up the heat. And in more ways than one.

Silvia and Kathy were lounging on the bed chatting when I came back in the room, Deanna still trying to get dry.

"Did she leave any more for us?"

"Ladies, I've always got more for you." I stood on the bed and walked to the headboard, then turned and leaned against the wall. "I want to know what you've got for me."

"Jeez, Dee! Didn't you do anything in there?" Deanna looked a little sheepish, as if there were anything to be ashamed of at that point.

"No. We just made out a little." Silvia rolled her eyes.

"So I suppose you want us to blow you now?"

"Maybe not you, Sil. You bite." All eyes were on my dick just then as we danced around the upcoming event. Deanna was sitting on her folded legs at the foot of the bed, Kathy to my right and Silvia to my left. Kathy moved first, climbing up on her knees and coming over in front of me. She wasted little time and wrapped my thickening prick in her little hand, slowly jacking me off. Silvia and Deanna came closer to watch though they made no move to join in.

"Sil, you were a little rough on me last time. Maybe you should take notes from Kathy here." Silvia scowled but Kathy positively glowed at the compliment, her face breaking into a wide, genuine smile. I was hoping that would win me a good performance, and my hopes were not in vain.

She slipped her lips around the head of my cock and pressed her tongue up underneath it, rubbing it firmly. She sucked and pulled her head back, tugging at my not-quite-hard dick, then moved forward on it a bit as it slid further into her face. Her previous ministrations had been in the dark so I had never really seen this before and it was a joy to behold. Her eyes were closed and her hands reached around to hold my ass, her little fingers squeezing and caressing me. A few more moments of her just suckling and moving her head around and I was stiff as a pipe again. I put a hand on the back of her head and pushed her down gently, more a suggestion than a command. She gave me exactly what I wished for.

She pushed forward and let my cock slip down her throat as her nose touched my pubes. Her sharp little tongue shot out and poked at my balls for a moment but that was about as far as she could go. My entire body tensed as she held me there in her throat, then relaxed as she backed off for a breath.

"See, my mouth isn't big enough for that," complained Silvia. "I'd do it if I could." Silvia was a petite little thing and while I'm sure I could line up a hundred people to claim she had a big mouth, the actual size of her features were positively elfin. But as Kathy went down for another deep one I didn't care to chat with Sil.

She wiggled her head around my cock, forcing it past her tonsils and down her throat, again taking everything I had. The room was quiet for a while, Deanna and Silvia watching with rapt attention while Kathy deep throated me over and over. After a while Deanna crawled up near the head of the bed to get a better look, but she made no move to join. Her large eyes lingered over the scene from a few feet away, fascination and lust playing across her face. Silvia seemed to be enjoying the show as well, though I had less attention to spare for her just then.

Kathy put her hands on my shaft and jacked me off for a while, just sucking the head and giving her throat a rest. Still her eyes were shut, as they had been throughout her performance. I had almost shot my load down her throat so I was having to work not to come again, but eventually I couldn't take it any more. I touched her face with my hand and she looked up at me, mouth still full of cock.

"Here it comes," I said just before my cock launched its first gout of sperm. She lunged forward and rammed my dick down her throat, causing me to spasm even more at the exquisite feeling. I held her head in my hands and pushed in as far as I could go, fucking her face. I didn't want to hurt her so I didn't pump in and out, I just held her there and let the contractions course down her throat. It was all I could do to remain standing for that.

And then it was over. I leaned back against the wall, my cock sliding out of her mouth with a rope of spit and sperm flopping down on my leg and her chin. The smile returned to her face, red lipped and sloppy as it was. Damn that girl looked good sucking cock.

"I think I need a nap," I said as I stepped off the bed to clean off. I did -- I was exhausted. After a long day and 2 orgasms I was done for. I washed up a little and stumbled back to the bed. Thankfully Kathy headed to the bathroom just then and it was easy enough to land in the middle of the bed between Silvia and Deanna. I was asleep before Kathy returned.

I knew it was late but I couldn't tell just how late. I was on my side and through bleary eyes all I could tell was that is was still dark outside. I also couldn't tell which girl had her hand around my cock, slowly stroking it up to full strength. I tried to guess but in the haze of sleep and lack of other information I didn't have a clue. I wasn't complaining, though.

I opened my eyes and saw Deanna, nose to nose with me as I lay on my side, the meager light in the room reflecting off her open twinkling eyes. She shifted position a little and brought her trim little bush in range of my cock, rubbing them together slowly. We stayed there in the dark, quietly enjoying the intimate contact but not ready to move on. After a while I spoke up.

"If we get going they'll wake up."

"I'll be quiet," she whispered. She let go of me and shifted again, slipping slowly off the side of the bed. She lifted the covers off me, exposing me to the room. I scooted over and settled on my back, and in the dark she sat on the bed near my rigid member.

She was hesitant, even timid at first, moving her sharp tongue across the head of my cock. Her long fingers wrapped tenderly around the shaft, very gently stroking my flesh. Her long hair fell in a circle around her face, tickling my legs and stomach a little, but I was paying attention to her mouth. She wrapped her lips around the head and finally started to bob her head up and down, but in such shallow motions that I felt like I was barely entering her face. She kept it very slow, almost painfully slow, but we were trying to be covert.

I just relaxed and let her go as she gently nursed my cock. I might have even drifted off a little as her ministrations were almost more soothing than stirring. What caught my attention was when she tried to go deep. I could feel the back of her throat as she pressed her head down, trying to match Kathy's prowess. She was having some trouble and her gag reflex kicked in, causing her to pull back and cough several times. That was enough to wake the others.

"Who'se doing him now?" asked Silvia.

"Must be Deanna," drawled Kathy sleepily. A moment later the light came on and Deanna froze, face hovering over my wet cock and hand wrapped around the base. Her overlarge eyes seemed to be even larger than normal, quite the deer in the headlights.

"Caught with your hand in the cookie jar." Deanna wasn't sure what to do, still not entirely comfortable with this situation. I helped her out.

"Why don't you make them both jealous and climb up here, Dee?" I held out my hand to help her up and she took it quickly, happy to divert attention from herself a little. She climbed up on top of me and settled on my cock in a hurry as her slippery pussy took me instantly inside. I grunted as she put her weight on me, enjoying her tight snatch and long body. I held her ass with both hands and thrust up inside her , raising my butt off the bed and giving her a good ride, all the while basking in the glow of her beautiful face.

Once again Deanna was quick to come, and this time I got to watch her face contort into nine kinds of ecstasy as she rode my cock. I think I've lost track of exactly who did what and when after that, but I know I had each of them on my face and on my cock again, and I know the night ended with Silvia grinding her little body on top of me. She was on the pill and encouraged me to come inside her. I filled her little twat with my slippery seed, fucking her hard from below as her heavy tits flailed wildly.

At that point I was more than spent, I was mortally exhausted, and I just about passed out. I don't remember anything after that shattering orgasm, aside from Silvia collapsing on my chest and the feeling of deep contentment. Darkness and soft flesh surrounded me.

All that rumination was lovely, but my core problem remained. I really needed to pee! I turned to my left, almost nose to nose with Deanna, and whispered to her quietly. It too ka few moments, but eventually she woke up.

"I need to get out of this pile. Can you let me out?" She slid off the bed and lifted the covers a bit. I managed to disengage my right arm from Kathy without too much trouble, but Silvia woke up as I tried to dump her on the bed.

"No more, dammit," she mumbled before falling back to sleep."

I hurried into the bathroom and took care of my needs with great relief. I figured I'd have to find a spot on the floor for the rest of the evening and I was wondering how to steal a blanket and pillow, but as I opened the door a tall, lanky shadow filled the doorway.

"Can I come in?" Deanna asked quietly.

"Yes, you may."

12