Three Guys and a Girl

Story Info
Linda takes on three guys in one day.
984 words
3.72
25.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What a stellar weekend we had. Friday was great end of week sex and I was a little excited at the plans that we had made for the weekend so we had that fun, we always have we're going to go out and play anticipation sex prior to us going out and playing. I had made plans to meet my friend from work on Saturday afternoon and later that night Ed and I were going over to his friend Bob's house. We have played with Bob before and we both enjoyed it very much.

I dropped Ed of at Bob's place and went to meet Mark, my friend from work, since Mark comes from just as far in the other direction, we meet at a campground in the foothills, it's deserted at this time of year so we don't even have to bother putting up a tent, just lay down a blanket and fuck out in the open. And that's one of my favorite things to do, fuck outside, I mean I get naked and fuck inside just about every day, but, there's just something exciting about getting naked out in the forest that really turns me on, I used to get self conscious being naked outside when I first started playing with Mark, that was a little more that a year ago, but he always seems to know a good place to go up in the foothills and now I enjoy running around and fucking wearing nothing except my sneakers and a smile.

When I met Mark on Saturday, he suggested that we strip down to our shoes and hike in naked, now that just made me wet, so I immediately stripped down to my shoes and so did Mark and I couldn't resist giving him just a little head at the car, then we put our clothes in a bag and started to hike in, Mark said that there was a special place he wanted to take me, and when we got there I found out why, there is this natural rock formation that is shaped like a chaise lounge, so Mark laid his sleeping bag on the rock and then he laid me down on the sleeping bag, and it was incredibly comfortable, now the amazing part of the wonderful rock formation, Mark was able to kneel down beside the rock and be in the perfect position to eat me, and that's just what he did, it felt so great, Mark's technique is fantastic, he started eating me, and then he got both hands into it, two fingers from one hand buried inside me, hitting my g-spot perfectly and his other hand was working my clit with his tongue, he gave me a few earth shattering orgasms, but he didn't stop there.

He had snuck a vibrator in the clothes bag and when I got to the point where I thought that I couldn't take it anymore, he pulled it out, and plunged it into my dripping pussy, after letting a blood curdling scream I just moaned, "fuck me harder, fuck me harder," over and over while I rode that magical electric toy. After a few minutes of Mark fucking me with the toy, he handed it to me and then he stuck his hard throbbing cock into my mouth and as he slipped it into my mouth just as I was having another orgasm, I was so turned on and now having this delicious cock in my mouth, it didn't take Mark long before then I reached up and grabbed his ass and held him close so that wonderful cock couldn't escape before I got his creamy load, and did I ever, he just kept cumming and cumming. When he finished, Mark suggested that we get dressed before we hiked out, just in case there was anyone in the parking lot and as I was getting dressed he went over to a nearby tree and he retrieved a video camera that he had set up there earlier. "So am I going to be all over the internet now?" I asked. "Not at all." he said, and then he handed me the camera and said, "Here, you always say that Ed wants me to join in your fun. Let him see us in action and then tell me if he still wants to."

It was getting dark by the time I got to Bob's house and he and Ed had just gotten a pizza delivered, so after I had served myself a slice and was pouring the wine Ed asked me, "So did you have fun?"

"Why, yes I did, I even have video of it." I replied and then I showed Ed the camera. "Want to watch it?" I said holding up the camera. Ed just about dropped his beer, "Hell yea!" he said.

"I could go for that!" Bob said as he took the camera out of my hands and connected to his TV. I cuddled up on the big bed with Bob and Ed sat in a big recliner next to the bed and we started to watch the video, and I got all turned on just watching it, I mean the three of us have watched porn together, but this was me, and it was real, and it was great sex, I mean I didn't even know the camera was there, Ed quickly took off his pants and stroked his massive cock while he watched. Bob leaned in to me and said, "You look great in the video, but I want the real thing." then he started kissing my neck and caressing my breast and in no time we were naked and I was on top of him riding his beautiful cock and kissing him deeply. Ed repositioned him self so he could watch Bob and me, and also watch Mark and me on the TV.