Three Helpful Ladies

Story Info
He gets a crowd of women to watch him.
2k words
4.36
47.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in another one of those moods. It was late, well after midnight, as the car headed down the road. I was a bit horny after seeing all those beautiful women at the game. I realized that the wife would be at home asleep and unwilling to wake up for pleasing her husband. That being the trend of the last few years. Therefore I peeled off my pants and tossed them aside leaving on only my t-shirt and underwear. I slipped my cock out of underwear and started massaging my swelling cock at the thought of performing for a willing lady watcher.

As I neared home, no orgasm had moved me. I stopped by a local hotel and swung through the parking lot to see if any couples were going at it with their curtains open giving me a cheap thrill and the needed boost to put myself over the edge. This I had done a few times in the past, but the occurrence is very rare in this area of the Midwest. No such luck, so I decided to pull around back and go in to see if any rooms had been left open by the housekeeping staff. That way I could lay back on the bed and relaxingly "rub one out." I exited the car bravely with just my underwear and t-shirt still on. I slipped past the door and turned to head up to the second floor. That way I would avoid being spotted by any front desk people. As I hit second floor fire door, I opened it making an immediate left and headed down the hall. That's when I noticed a woman half way down the hall leaning against a room door. I slowed down. She turned around hearing the stairwell door close. As she did she saw me in my attire. She smiled a drunken smile. I slowly and calmly said, "How are you this evening?" giving her a devilish grin and continuing to walk even slower past her. She smiled and being unable to nonchalantly check me out due to her alcoholic state, gaped directly at my semi-hard cock poking at my tight underwear. Her reply was "Fine. And you."

I replied back to her, "Oh I'm doing pretty good." I made solid eye contact and knew that she liked what she saw as she followed me down the hall. I wanted to just pull out my cock and beat it for her right there, but I had to be safe and smart. I went a couple doors further and turned to the vending machine area to think. Right about then I heard a man come down the hall. Then I heard her say, "I forgot my card." I heard the door open and her giggle and say, "I am so horny, baby." At that the door closed. Damn! They were gone. I decided to head out and try a place across the highway.

I drove out looking for the gal's window, but the curtains were closed. I proceeded to the other hotel. It is situated across a parking lot from a 24 hour restaurant. I pulled to the back door there since it too had no open windows displaying sex acts. I hopped out again in my underwear and shirt hoping for better luck. Even worse, security locked doors! I got back into the car looking over at the restaurant to see if anybody saw me. The answer was NO, but I did notice a car with a few women getting out. I started the car and decided to drive by to get a better look. My window was down as I slowly went past them. The driver saw me and said something. I stopped. Then I continued when I saw that she was talking to me and pulled around the parking lot. As I came around I stopped about 20 feet behind their car. My cock was in my hand, and I wanted bad for them to see it. The gal said, "Hey. Know where we can get anything to eat? This place is closed for some kind of party."

I replied back, "Denny's is just down the road." I noticed there were three of them and the two passengers were laughing and carrying on - obviously drunk.

"We don't want to go to Denny's. Where else is there?" she asked.

I replied to her that there was a Waffle House a few miles away, but she couldn't hear me because her friends were saying something. Then she blurted out, "These two are too loud and obnoxious. I couldn't hear you. What are you doing?"

I mustered my nerve and said to her, "I'm just driving around masturbating."

She said, "Really?"

I said, "Yeah." At that she leaned into the car and told them. They talked or laughed or whatever for a minute. I figured I may be bolting out of there soon. Then she said, "Cool. Are you bored?"

My response was the affirmative and then seeing the disbelief I said, "You all are more than welcome to watch."

She just laughed and said something. I couldn't hear her so I pulled up into the handicap spot near them. They were laughing and carrying on as drunks do. She looked in my car and said back to them, "No, he really is. I can see it all."

At that they jumped out and staggered over to the car. All three were trying to peer into the window. They started quizzing me about who I was and stuff, but the whole time were completely fine with me pumping my stiff cock in front of them. One of the gals came around to the driver side for a better look. Then the driver said, "You're ready to cum aren't you?"

I said, "Oh yeah!"

"Then let's see it! You have something to clean up with?"

"No," I said looking at her still in disbelief at this event.

The gal closest to me ran to her purse and returned with tissues saying, "Okay, now do it."

I was in bliss as I said, "Okay, ladies, here I go." The two on the passenger side were leaning in on the window ledge and the third was doing the same on my side as I pumped my hard cock with long strokes and moaned out, "Ohhh yessss! Here I cum!!!!" At that semen shot up and covered my hand and balls. I looked around and they were all still really there. I wiped up the mess but left my shrinking cock out. The sober driver asked, "I need a man like you around, you interested?" I nodded.

Then the one on my side looked at her and said, "But can he do it more than once?" At that she reached in and grabbed my cock and started stroking me. I was soft but knew it wouldn't take much. I helped with my hand and was getting hard again. They continued to chat with me as the one with glasses - one of the three complete strangers - continued jerking me off. People started coming out of the restaurant and the two on the passenger side just blocked the view as my "handy woman" whispered, "Don't worry, they'll cover for us." And kept massaging me. The third gal was very quiet and I noticed her eyes had been fixated on my cock the whole time. The driver said, "You're a good looking guy, why are you out here?"

I replied, "Just horny I guess."

Then she replied, "Aren't we all?"

My new found friend grabbed my left hand and pulled it up under her shirt to her breasts which were bra-less. My cock started swelling as she said, "Men like breasts. I thought you'd like to feel mine."

I replied with an, "Oh yes. Always." My cock got harder. I was getting hotter. I still couldn't believe this was happening. This was better than any fantasies that I had ever dreamed up. As I was back to full hardness again, her hand gripped me tighter and she started pumping harder banging into my balls. I looked over at the quiet one on the passenger side. She hadn't said much at all but was just staring at my cock. As my hand job was getting me closer and closer, I was still talking to the driver. I told her I would be willing to perform for them anytime. Her response was that she was interested, but was all I wanted just to jerk off? I told her I was into whatever. She kept talking to her friends saying that I was perfect for what they needed on nights like this. I offered my services and email address to them. They laughed and said they'd be up to it.

By this point I was getting close. I called to them and said, "Okay, ladies. I'm getting ready to cum again. Who wants to watch?"

At that the two on the passenger side leaned in to get a close up view as I leaned back and grunted as I fucked the hand wrapped around my cock. I shot a few very liquidy shots up and onto her hand. She pumped it all out and pulled her hand away giggling. Then the sober one said, "So you gonna go again?" being sarcastic.

I replied with a "Sure, who's next?"

They laughed and debated for a few minutes. Then the quiet one jumped in the car in the passenger seat. She leaned in and grabbed right for my dick that had softened back down. I told her, "I knew you couldn't hold back. All you've done is stare at my cock the last 20 minutes."

She leaned in to my ear and said, "I'm so fucking wet. Feel it."

At that I reached between her legs and could feel that her jeans were soaked in the crotch. She stroked my cock for a while and then leaned in to kiss me. It was a nice kiss but strong smells of alcohol showed that she had drank a few. She too pulled my hand to her chest and then said, "Wanna play with my big tits too?"

Of course I did and when I grabbed her left breast I realized they were huge! At least D or DD size. I sucked on one while she too was jerking me off. She seemed mesmerized by my cock and willingness to be so open. Being that it was round three, it took longer to get close. We basically made out as she handled the "controls." The other two said they'd be in the car until we were done.

She jerked me and I played with both of her huge tits. The look on her face told me she wanted it inside her, so I asked, "You want to suck it, don't you?"

Her reply was, "Yes, but not on the first time. Next time....maybe."

I made her a deal, "Next time we meet, let me eat your pussy and make you cum with my mouth. If I can't then I don't earn a blow job from you."

She agreed and seemed quite turned on even more by the words that I had just said.

I was once again hot and close to popping when I told her, "I'm almost there. Just keep doing that just the way you are."

She kept her technique in line and yelled over to the other car, "He's about ready again!"

They jumped out and ran over to watch. When my whole audience was present I let go and fired whatever was left in my balls into the air - not much, but pleasurable. She kissed me on the cheek and slowly stroked me back down. Then the driver asked, "So you got jerked off by her, made out with her...I guess it's time you fucked me, isn't it?"

I laughed and replied, "I doubt I am going to be ready any time soon after three orgasms in a row like that."

She just laughed and said, "That's okay. I have your email."

My second partner got out and said goodbye saying she hoped to see me again.

I said goodbye and pulled away, still in shock over the whole thing. I dressed and headed home to get some sleep.