Three Horny Moms 05

Story Info
Tiffany and her daughter get together with Jill and her son.
2.4k words
4.6
182.3k
136

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirSinn
SirSinn
3,548 Followers

This is a direct sequel to "Two Horny Moms, Two Horny Sons" which you can find here on Literotica. It's by daniellesadvisor who passed away a few years ago. I've had the okay from his friend to continue it and, like the original, it's going to be low on plot and more about the sex. Unlike the original, I'm going to break it up into individual chapters. Everyone involved is 18 or over, by the way.

† † † † †

Three Horny Moms, Four Horny Sons, One Horny Daughter

Chapter 5

The next morning Tiffany padded around her living room in shorts and a T-shirt, her big, braless tits moving beneath the thin cotton as she tidied the place up. In truth, she was simply killing time until her sons came home from work later in the afternoon. After fucking Rob last night, she couldn't wait to get Jason's big cock inside her as well, and the thought of fucking them both together was making her incredibly horny.

And then there was Serena, her daughter. Both Rob and Jason had stated they wanted to fuck their sister as well and Tiffany had a suspicion she'd be interested, based on the overly affectionate hugs her daughter had given her over the last day or so, but how best to approach the subject? Just ask her straight out if she'd like to fuck her brothers as well as her mother?

That just left her neighbour Jill and her son, Tony. After all, it was listening to them fuck each other over the last few nights that had set her down this path of sucking and fucking her sons in the first place. She and Jill - - not to mention Jill's sister Kara - - had become firm friends and Tiffany found herself wondering whether they'd be interested in getting it on with her.

"Jesus, it'll just be one big orgy," she said to herself.

"What will, mom?" Serena said from the doorway. Tiffany jumped and turned to see her daughter wearing the skimpiest bikini imaginable, her nipples covered by two pieces of cloth while the rest of her huge tits were almost completely bare. The tiny G-string covered her pussy lips but almost nothing else, so it was obvious she'd shaved.

"Ummm, nothing, sweetie," Tiffany stuttered, her eyes drinking in the sight of her gorgeous daughter's porn star body. Serena definitely took after Tiffany and it was no wonder Rob and Jason wanted to get inside her. "No work today?"

"I called in and took a day off. The office is quiet this week, anyway," Serena said, slowly walking over to her mother, her big tits moving gently with each step. She reached out and drew her mother towards her, giving her a hug, their huge mounds squashing together. "Mmmm, love you, mom," she said.

"I love you too, sweetie," Tiffany said, putting her arms around her and stroking her smooth, cool back. "You've been very affectionate this weekend," she said. "Everything okay?"

"Everything's fine, mom," Serena said, nuzzling gently at her mother's neck, one hand pulling her close, the other lifting the edge of her T-shirt slightly so she could stroke the skin just above her shorts. "So who's in this orgy you're thinking about?" she whispered. "Anyone I know?"

"No - - I mean - - I didn't - - " Tiffany said automatically then paused briefly. Here she was, wondering how to bring up the subject of fucking with her daughter and she was practically making out with her. "Well - - I guess I was - - kinda thinking about Jill and Tony next door," she said.

Serena pulled her head up and looked at her with a smile.

"You been hearing them at night as well?" she asked. Tiffany nodded. "You been listening to Tony stick his big dick up his mom's pussy? How naughty is that? A mother fucking with her own son. I don't know about you, mom, but it turns me on."

"Oh sweetie," Tiffany said quietly. "I know this is wrong, but I'm turned on right now."

"Is that because you're thinking about Jason and Rob?" Serena asked.

"Partly," Tiffany said. "But mostly it's because my gorgeous daughter's big tits are pressing into my own while her hand is sliding into my shorts." She leaned forward and kissed Serena, their mouths locking, tongues darting into each other's mouths. Serena slid one hand into Tiffany's shorts, cupping and squeezing her mom's firm ass, while her other came up between them and groped at her huge tits. Tiffany slid a hand down her daughter's belly and into her G-string, easily slipping two fingers into her slick, sopping wet pussy while her other hand reached for Serena's own big tits.

"Uhhhnn, fuck yeah," Serena gasped, feeling her mother finger fucking her pussy. "Yeah, that's what I want."

She pushed her hand further into Tiffany's shorts, running her fingers between the cheeks of her ass, grazing lightly over her asshole before easing two fingers into her mom's cunt.

"Oh sweetie - - oh Serena, that feels good," she sighed. She kissed her daughter again, the pair of them sliding their fingers in and out of each other's twats, groping and mauling at their huge tits.

"Mmmm, mom?" Serena gasped. "You know - - that orgy - - you wanted? We could start it - - next door, right now."

"What - - what do you mean, sweetie?" Tiffany groaned, leaning against her daughter, spreading her legs to allow her better access to her pussy.

"Jill and Tony - - they're waiting for us." Tiffany paused and looked at her daughter who nodded, a big smile on her face.

A few minutes later, hand in hand, Tiffany and Serena opened the back door of their neighbour's house and headed for the living room, hearing voices. They stood in the doorway for a while, watching the pair within.

"Yeah, baby - - fuck Mommy's pussy - - fuck Mommy!" Jill groaned. She was on her hands and knees, her huge tits swinging beneath her as her son crammed his big cock deep into her cunt, over and over. "Fuck me! Fuck Mommy's tight cunt you big dicked motherfucker!"

"I see you started without us, Jill," Serena said, stepping into the room, pulling her mother in behind her.

Jill and Tony looked up at them and smiled. "Can you blame me?" Jill said, slowly moving forward, letting Tony drag his big cock out of her clasping pussy. "Tony waved his big dick at me and I just couldn't help myself."

Tony sat back on his ankles, his hard cock sticking straight up, a smug grin on his face.

"Jesus, that is big," Tiffany said.

"As big as Rob's cock?" Serena asked her, laughing as Tiffany looked at her in shock. "I saw you blow him the other night, mom," she said quietly. "To be honest, I was on the way to do the same thing after hearing this horny pair fucking each other's brains out," she said, indicating Tony and Jill.

"Rob's just as big," Tiffany said, "and so is Jason," she added, laughing as it was Serena's turn to look shocked. "So Jill," she said, turning to her friend. "Do you mind if my slut of a daughter and I share your son's big cock?"

"Not at all," Jill said, turning over and laying on her back, cupping her huge tits and spreading her legs, exposing her slippery, hairless pussy. "And if either or both of you want to share me, you're more than welcome."

Tiffany grinned and pulled her T-shirt over her head revealing her huge tits before quickly slipping out of her shorts. Beside her, it took Serena bare seconds to get rid of her tiny bikini. Mother and daughter walked over to Tony and knelt beside him, both of them taking hold of his cock, stroking its pussy juice covered length.

"Mmmm, so this is the big thing that's been making your mom shout out loud the last few nights," Tiffany said.

"Not to mention my aunt Kara," Tony said with a big grin. "Neither of them can get enough of me or Paul's big cocks," he said, referring to his cousin.

Tiffany turned to Jill who was still splayed out on the floor before them. "That right, Jill? You fucking your nephew as well?"

"Mmm-hmm," Jill nodded. "And my sister."

"Okay, enough talking," Tony said with a laugh and took hold of Tiffany and Serena's heads, gently pushing them down towards his rampant prick. Tiffany eagerly opened her lips, taking the big, flared head of his prick into her mouth, swirling her tongue around it while Serena locked her lips along the length and slurped up and down it. "Fuck yeah - - suck my dick," Tony moaned. "You like the taste of my mom's cunt, Tiffany? I already know Serena does."

Tiffany popped Tony's prick out of her mouth and looked from her daughter to her friend. "Really? You pair been getting it on already?"

Serena took the opportunity to take her mother's place and quickly sucked the head of Tony's cock deep into her mouth.

"We got together yesterday morning," Jill said. "That's when we planned this little party."

Tiffany smiled and crawled between Jill's outstretched legs, her ass pointing back at Tony and Serena. "Well damned if I'm missing out," she said, lashing her tongue up Jill's hairless twat furrow, slurping up her pussy juice. She used her fingers to spread her plump lips apart before dipping her tongue in as far as it would go, running it up to the top where she gently sucked on her clit.

"Oh fuck - - ohhhh fuck, yes - - eat me, baby," Jill moaned, cupping her huge tits and pinching her own nipples, watching as her friend licked and slurped at her cunt. She sighed and shook as she felt Tiffany slide two fingers into her freshly fucked pussy, finger fucking her as she licked at her clit.

Serena took her mouth off Tony's cock and turned her head, diving forwards to taste her mother's pussy, licking out her flowing juices, making her moan into Jill's cunt. She knelt up and spread her mother's ass cheeks apart with one hand before taking hold of Tony's cock with the other and guiding the swollen knob towards her pussy.

"Ahhhh, fuck," Tiffany gasped, looking up at Jill as Tony slid his huge cock into her pussy. "Fuck, Jill - - your son's - - in my cunt - - he's fucking me."

"Damn right I am," Tony said, sliding his thick length in and out of Tiffany's cunt as Serena knelt beside them, holding her butt cheeks apart, the pair of them looking down, watching his big fuck meat disappear and reappear.

"Let me taste my mom's pussy," Serena said, placing her cheek on top of Tiffany's ass, her mouth open wide. Tony slowly drew his prick out of Tiffany's cunt and moved it forward, watching as Serena sucked and licked at it. He pushed it forward a little, nudging at the back of her throat gently, and then grinned as Serena reached round and grabbed his ass, pulling him nearer, sending his prick further in. She coughed and gagged, still pulling him in, before he withdrew, letting her spit thick ropes of saliva out and down the crack of her mother's ass. "Again," she said, looking up at him with a smile.

Tony crammed his cock back into Tiffany's pussy for a few strokes before pulling it out and shoving it into Serena's mouth again, pushing it deep, making her gag over and over. When he withdrew his prick, she coughed and spat big wads of spit over her mother's ass and pussy. As Tony pushed his tool back into Tiffany's pussy, Serena used two fingers to rub the thick spit over her mother's asshole before gently slipping first one then another inside, sliding them back and fore.

"Fuck - - fuck, Tiffany - - fucking cumming!" Jill moaned, bucking her spasming cunt up against her friend's face as she tugged on her own nipples. She shrieked and gasped as she felt her orgasm ripple through her body, watching her son fuck her friend while she in turn fucked her.

Tiffany could feel Jill's pussy muscles clenching around her fingers as she slid them in and out, her lips still wrapped around her hard little clit. The combination of bringing her friend off and having Tony shove his fat cock up her pussy while her own daughter finger fucked her ass was enough to send her own pussy into overload.

"Ugggnnnnnhhhh - - fuck!" she groaned as her orgasm hit. "Fucking - - cumming!" She raised her head off Jill's pussy and moaned, bucking her pussy and ass against Tony's cock and Serena's fingers. "Ohhh - - fuck yes! Ahhhhhh God - - fuck me!" she cried.

"Gonna - - cum - - too," Tony gasped, fucking Tiffany's pussy fast and hard, riding out her orgasm.

"Cum on my tits," Serena said, slipping her fingers from Tiffany's ass and cupping her huge mounds. "Cum all over my big fucking tits!"

Tony gasped as he pulled his prick free of Tiffany's clasping pussy and aimed it at Serena's heaving melons. With a groan and a couple of jerks on his dick, he shuddered and started to cum. His cock lurched and spat out thick lines of pearly jism, the first splashing over Serena's right tit, the next over her left before more joined them, laying in solid white lines from her shoulders down to her deep cleavage which quickly filled up with cum. Another few blasts spurted higher and landed with heavy splats over her face, making her laugh and stick her tongue out. Encouraged, Tony aimed higher and delivered the last of his load over Serena's face, shaking free the remaining strings of spunk on to her tongue.

As he staggered to one side, Tiffany and Jill appeared kneeling beside her and quickly began sucking and slurping up the huge cum load, Tiffany lapping at the spunk on her daughter's face while Jill noisily sucked up the warm jism from her cleavage before running her tongue all over her tits. As Serena was cleaned up, all three women kissed, swapping Tony's cum between them, their hands wandering over each other's bodies.

"So," Jill said with a smile, kissing Tiffany. "You think your two boys would be interested in a little get together like this?"

"Definitely," Tiffany said. "But first, I think your son owes my daughter a fuck."

"Happy to oblige," Tony said with a smug grin, stroking his still hard cock as Serena disentangled herself from the other woman and crawled towards him.

SirSinn
SirSinn
3,548 Followers