Three Hot Brothers For Suzie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sensational pleasure in her arse and pussy, and now the erotic pain in her right breast; it was unbelievable. Was that it? Perhaps there was more, she couldn't see what was about to happen. She felt Ken now touch her left nipple. Then more pain filled her body and mind, as he attached the second clamp to her left breast.

She couldn't see what had happened but her mind and body were enveloped in erotic sensations, unable to see anything she just found that the pleasure and pain had taken control of her; she moaned with pain (and pleasure) as the clamps grabbed and clawed their way into the flesh of her sensitive nipples.

Her nipples were dancing in tormented desire and she felt the shooting sensations of pleasure being reinforced by the pleasure that was coming from her arse and pussy as she felt the cocks moving inside her.

Ken smiled to himself, he watched her very closely, yes she was starting to float away in ecstatic pleasure. He could see, that because she was blindfolded the overwhelmingly erotic sensation coming from her nipples meant she was beginning to be captured by the blissful delight of the erotic fantasy and to float on its serine affects. By the way she was moaning and panting, and the serene look on the part of her face that was not covered by the blindfold, she was totally engrossed in wonderfully erotic adventure she was having.

He looked at each of his brothers and motioned at them, indicating that she was getting to that floating serene stage. They were all smiling and readying their cocks for synchronised ejections; they loved this last bit so much as it meant they got to watch her float away and then leap into her orgasms as she finally felt herself being filled up completely with cum.

Ken was a quick guy! He knew that it would take him only about another 2 minutes to cum once he had his cock in her mouth. So he always timed his cock to be in her mouth for a blowjob so that it was just before the woman was ready to cum herself; so that he could cum with his brothers.

From her he stood Ken could see from her body that Suzie looked like she was just about ready to ride a wild wave of uncontrollable orgasms. What could they all do to tip her over? Ken had an idea. He leant over her and started to tickle her sides. He hoped it might do the trick, just one more surprise for this wild, wild woman.

And yes it was just the last thing she had expected to feel, her sides were so ticklish, how could they have known? Suzie just couldn't stand the added erotic ticklish sensations on her sides. The cock in her arse, the thick cock in her pussy, the nipple clamps, and now tickling, it was too much erotic delight for her overwhelmed body.

"Please!" she screamed.

But Ken never stopped tickling her. Suzie was thrashing about trying to escape Ken's fingers; but her body was engrossed in the erotic sensations that had captured her mind, she still could see a thing but she could feel everything that was happening to her so vividly.

Suzie desperately needed to orgasm again, and she could feel it heading towards her. Ken knew it was time to put his cock in her mouth! She was so close to coming. He wanted his cock in her mouth when she came! He hoped that once he started rubbing his cock all over her face, as well as shoving it into her hot and inviting mouth as he shot his cum, that it would push Suzie into her orgasm.

He could see her body tensing up as he rubbed his cock all over her luscious lips. Suzie could feel the cock rubbing all over her face, with its pre-cum oozing out all over her face leaving a trail of appreciation behind. Just a little bit more, Suzie knew she was almost there, blindfolded she was totally focused inside her mind on the sensations dancing all over her body.

A cock in her arse, a cock in her pussy, and a cock rubbing its way all over her face, while they nipple clamps reminded her that her breasts were on fire. And then it happened for her, she felt to electric pulse start in her pussy and shoot straight up her back. Her body went rigid and she started to moan!

Then to her own surprise she suddenly started to scream. It had never happened to her before but then she was really out of control with three cocks having a party in her. She was screaming and thrashing about as she came and came; she was yelling at the top of her voice. It was too much, she was having a wonderful time, and why shouldn't everyone hear about it too?

Suzie felt herself howling, screaming and howling, and there were no words, just the loud noise of animal pleasure; that was Suzie's letting the brothers know just how wonder it was – her orgasms. As her pleasure intensified in her mind, she screamed more because she was coming and coming and coming.

And the three brothers just loved it, as the sound she was making was just so erotic in itself. It was the first time a woman had made so much noise. She was a super wild erotic woman!

It was too much for poor Ken, his cock exploded and he watched as his cum flew out of his cock; he was always first, and he was spraying his cum all over her face. As she started to come down from her wave of orgasms, Suzie could feel the hot cum landing all over her face. Yummy she thought, so she stuck her tongue out to eat up whatever she could reach.

Andrew and Doug heard Ken as he grunted and moaned as he came. They concentrated on their cocks pure pleasure as Suzie's body delighted their eyes, and they felt the spasms of lust enter their cock as they came too! Feeling the powerful force of their cum pumping out of their cocks, flying out and into the inside of Suzie's body, filling her up. Suzie could feel her arse and pussy as the two cocks went into their spasms, and they shot cum out of them and into her.

Suzie could feel her arse and pussy, they were so full of cum; what a great feeling. Then as she relaxed, she could feel it running everywhere as the guys slowly went soft and removed their cocks. That cum was inside her and running out, and with it all over her face as she licked what she could.

Wow those three brothers had really filled her up, she had not seen a damn thing, and now she had felt unbelievably serene. Those orgasms were the best of her life. She smiled to herself, that howling and screaming, that really had been her. You just never knew what you were capable of until you tried exactly what you wanted. She felt elation, life was so fucking good! Three cocks, three hot guys, and she'd had the time of her life.

12