Three Hour Tour

Story Info
\Woman meets a man from a chat line.
1.5k words
4.17
10k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's funny how time tends to distort memory. How we remember our youth in clarity but can never remember what we had for dinner last night. There is one experience that I will never forget...My Three Hour Tour!

I was always shy as a child and as an adult. I was always a "good girl." I did everything the right way. But my life was boring. I didn't have a boyfriend. My life consisted of going to work and watching television when I got home.

One night, I was up late. I normally went to sleep at 10:30pm. But it was 12am and I couldn't sleep. As you may know late night television is filled with advertisement for chat lines to call and chat with people live. So I said "What the Hell." I decided to call!

I found that this service was free for women. It was really fun. I chatted with people in my area. And I had meaningful conversations, and did a lot of flirting which is something that I normally do not do in person. Life had a new meaning and a new sense of excitement from chatting on the chat line.

One day, I heard the most incredible voice... He described himself as having olive skin, 40 years old, 5'10, average weight, mustache, and very attractive. He Was originally from Oregon but have been living in Rochester, New York area for about five years.

He talked about his enjoyment of giving women oral sex! How he worshiped women, and how it was his desire to please women. To worship them orally and never stopping until they are completely satisfied until they cum over and over again. And how he loved to drink a woman's sweet juices. And how he wanted to have a discreet encounter with a women, just to give her oral pleasure.

"Hmmm I thought, is this man for real." So I sent him a voice message. He responded promptly. We connected in a voice chat session. We chatted for a few minutes. He gave me his phone number and asked that I would call him.

"I will" I said.

There was something about him that intrigued me. I had to find out more about this man. I waited two days before I called him. He immediately knew who I was after I spoke and said "I am so glad that you called me. I was beginning to think that you would not call me." I soon found out that he wasn't all a perv, he was actually an intelligent man. Having two degrees, and was also a school teacher.

Our conversation diverged to sex... And his favorite topic... oral sex. I could hear in his voice how excited he got when he talked about going down on a woman.

So we decided to meet at a local restaurant the next day for dinner.

It was 6:15pm. He was fifteen minutes late. I was beginning to think that I was being stood up. Then about a minute later, I heard someone clearing their voice, then say "Excuse me are you Amy?" Yes I said

"Nice to meet you James." I said.

"Yes the pleasure is all mine." He said as he looked me up and down as if I was his dinner! He gestured for me to enter the restaurant first and he followed behind me. I knew he was checking me out,cause that's what men do.

The waitress brought us to our table. He placed his hand on mine, looked into my eyes and said "You are, beautiful...absolutely beautiful. I just don't know why you don't have a man." "I guess I am shy" I said sheepishly.

"No, you just haven't meet the right man to turn you out." he said with a smile.

"Oh yeah" I said rolling my eyes at him. I found out this man was not only intelligent but also had a good sense of humor. I was beginning to like him more!! Towards the end of dinner he said "So do you want to get a hotel room?"

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"Do you want to get a hotel room. I just want to talk to you in a more comfortable setting. I promise I won't bite unless you want me too." he said with a smirk

So after him begging me for about five minutes, I gave in and decided "What the hell!"

He gave me money to pay for the room. I thought, damn this man must be married or have a girl, because this is a sign...he didn't want his name on the check in information.

On our way to the room I asked him do you have a girl or married. "No why?" he asked. Because you didn't want to put your name on the check in information.

"Oh" He said, "I will the next time OK."

When we got into the room he laid on the bed and turned on the television set. I went into the bathroom to "freshen up." When I came out of the rest room he had taken off his shirt but had on his pants.

"Okay I thought, what have I gotten myself into?" I looked at the clock, it was only 7:30pm.

But again, I thought "What the hell" and I laid down on the bed next to him. He opened his arms to me and I rested my head on his hairy chest. I actually find hairy men to be very attractive, so it was very comforting to me and a turn on.

He gently caressed my back with his hand. And I felt completely at eased. Then he kissed me on my forehead.

"Your tense aren't you." He said "Let me loosen you up." He slowly took off all my clothes. And he took off his pants and underwear. We were both naked. He turned me on my stomach and straddle me as he began to massage my shoulders. He worked his way down to my legs and feet .

I was beginning to feel even more relaxed with each touch. He turned me over on my back still straddling me. And he kissed me. Without thinking, I returned his kiss. He began to gently caress and kiss my body from my head down to my toes.And he sucked on my toes as he got to my feet. And he sucked on each of my toes as it they were his personal lollipop. I had never had a man do that before. He seemed to cover every inch of my skin. His tongue traced my body . I closed my eyes and let out a loud sigh "Your driving me crazy!"

I tried to pull away because it felt too good, but then I thought "What am I doing, I deserve to feel this good. He looked at me and said "Are you ready for me to tongue your pussy?"

"Yes" I said

He teased me by circling his tongue across my clit with his tongue. He pushed his tongue into my pussy I found myself moaning. He licked slowing in that space between my ass and my pussy. He then lifted my bottom and stuck his tongue into my asshole. He continued licking my asshole and pussy. He then turned me on my stomach and raised my ass in the air. He stuck his head under my pussy and licked it pulling and sucking gently on my clit. The feeling was so intense. He also stuck his finger in my ass while doing this. Then he opened my ass and stuck his tongue inside my hole as deep as he could.

I wasn't sure how long I could stand this. I felt myself running out of breath. I had never had anyone do that to me before.

Quivering with intensity of having multiple orgasms. He looked up at me with his face smeared with my juices on his lips. And he begged me to cum more in his mouth. "Give me some more cum! I want to drink your sweet juices." he cried. "You have the best tasting pussy I ever tasted baby...your so sweet. I can drink you all night."

Finally after hours of tongue lashings and coming over and over again, he rested and laid on the bed. He kinda looked as if he was in a daze. I could tell he was happy and so was I.

I looked at the clock and it said 10:45pm. Over three hours of being pleased non stop...That was his three hour tour of my body.

I have never had anyone please me and worship me as he did. And believe it or not, we did not have any other kind of sex. All he wanted to do was please me and worship my body by giving me oral pleasure.

The next few days my pussy throbbed and was swollen. I guess because it still remembered the tongue lashing I had a few days prior.

I am grateful for James, because he showed me that I was desirable and beautiful. And that I deserved to be pleasured and worshiped and that night, it was his desire to do this. I will never forget my three hour tour.