Three in a Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catesby
Catesby
559 Followers

She left her sentence unfinished. Reading between the lines it was obvious what she meant. She was well up for it, as long as she didn't have to take responsibility. If I 'forced' her then it wasn't her fault and she could enjoy it without feeling any guilt. That was fine with me. I kissed her goodbye as I dropped her off outside her office building and drove on to work. I spent the whole day looking forward to the evening and one last chance to fuck my wife in front of my friend.

That night we went to another restaurant and drank even more wine than before. Rebecca dressed up to the nines again and was at her flirty best. I was sure that she was imagining what Jimmy was thinking about her, just as I was. Did he think she was a slut? Did he like the sound of her sexual moans? Was he hoping to hear more later on tonight?

When we returned I cracked open a bottle of champagne to celebrate Jimmy's last night in town and we sat drinking it on the sofa, Rebecca sat in between the two of us. She was wearing a low cut top and short black dress and I couldn't help noticing the way my friend stared at her legs and her cleavage. There wasn't too much room and every time my wife shifted in her seat, her bare thighs rubbed against Jimmy's. Once or twice he patted her on the leg as they talked about various things. It was all very innocent but it caused a rush of adrenalin to pass through me. I suddenly realised that I wanted to be even more daring than the night before, that I wanted Jimmy to do more than just listen to us make love. I wanted him to see it too.

"So, Jimmy," I said. "How's your back. Still aching?"

He looked at me quizzically for a moment then said, "It's not that bad."

He was always fast on the uptake and I knew he'd go along with whatever I had in mind. Nothing had been said between us but when you've lived with someone there's always a special understanding. He didn't know exactly what I was scheming but he put his trust in me anyway.

"No? You were complaining a lot before, when Rebecca was in the bathroom."

"Well, I didn't want to bore this exciting vivacious woman with my tales of woe."

"What's this about?" Rebecca asked Jimmy.

"It's this sofa," I said before he could reply for himself. "Jimmy's too tall for it really. He got a really bad back ache and neck ache from sleeping on it last night. He didn't want to say anything to you about it. Thought it would be ungracious."

"Oh, you should have said," Rebecca began rubbing his back. She sighed quietly and peered over his shoulder at me, giving me a resigned look. "Jimmy, I'll tell you what. Why don't I sleep here on the sofa and you and him share the bed. I'm nowhere near as tall as you, so it shouldn't bother me too much."

"No!" I shouted. This wasn't what I planned at all. "There's no need for that Rebecca. Our bed's massive anyway. There's room enough for three, easy."

"Oh, I don't know about that. I guess it's big enough all right but...I don't mind spending the night on the sofa."

I quickly glanced at Jimmy and he instantly knew what to say.

"No, I couldn't let you do that. Either of you. I'd rather sleep here myself than deprive you of your own bed. It's only one more night. Oooh," he groaned, pretending that he felt a twinge in his back.

"Well okay then", Rebecca said, giving me a funny look. "Let's all use the bed."

The moment Jimmy went to the bathroom to clean his teeth, Rebecca turned to me.

"What are we going to do? We can't do anything now? Even if we waited 'til he fell asleep it would wake him up if we did it in the same bed as him."

"You were really looking forward to it, huh?"

Rebecca bit her lip and nodded at me, just as Jimmy came back in the room. Rebecca told him to get undressed while she went to the bathroom. He instantly began unbuttoning his shirt as my wife headed for the door. I stopped her and told her I needed to use the toilet badly and that she would have to wait. I knew that Jimmy had a very toned body. He worked out at the gym all the time. I wanted her to watch him undress down to his underwear. I took my time in the bathroom and when I came back Rebecca was sitting on top of the bed talking to Jimmy. He was under the covers, his clothes hanging on the sofa. I wondered whether she had got a thrill out of seeing him in his shorts. Maybe he had a hard on at the thought of what might follow, and she had seen how big his cock was. A girlfriend of his at college had once drunkenly confided to me how much she loved him, saying that he had a massive dick, the biggest she'd ever had.

Rebecca sailed past me to go to the bathroom. Jimmy raised his eyebrows at me. We grinned at each other but said nothing. Everything remained unspoken. I undressed down to my shorts and stood by the bed. I didn't want to get in yet. I wanted my wife to go first, so that she was in the middle, right between us. When she came back in the room I was disappointed to see that she hadn't changed into her see through teddy again, like last night. She was still wearing the black dress. She told me to get in the bed as she was going to turn off the light to get undressed. I did as she asked and could just make out her figure in the moonlight as she got down to her bra and panties. As she came over to my side of the bed I motioned her to climb over me into the middle but she refused and budged me over.

We all said goodnight to each other and then were silent. You could cut the atmosphere with a knife. I placed my hand on Rebecca's chest. I had never felt her heart beating so fast before. I moved my fingers gently down until I had reached between her legs. Her panties were really wet. She placed a hand over mine, trying to pull it away. I kept it where it was, gently grinding away at her mound. Eventually she gave up and I softly caressed her inner thighs, moving from one to the other then gently rubbing her belly, just above her mound. When I returned my hand to her pussy she spread her legs slightly apart. She was even wetter now than before.

She moved over to her side, facing away from me, clamping my hand between her legs, gyrating slowly against it. I unfastened her bra strap with my free hand. She flinched slightly but did nothing to stop me as I pulled it from her. I moved a finger inside the material of her panties until it reached her clit. She jumped suddenly when she felt me touch her most sensitive spot then a low soft moan escaped from her throat and she relaxed. I knew I could do whatever I wanted now. I grabbed hold of her panties and slowly pulled them down over her ankles. Now she was completely naked in the same bed as another man. Her ass was grinding against my crotch. She didn't care now that Jimmy wasn't asleep, that he was right in the same bed as us. She wanted sex and she wanted it now.

I rolled up her bra and panties in a ball in my fist and climbed out of the bed, careful not to pull down the covers. Rebecca's eyes widened when she turned and realised what I was doing. Her breaths were hard and heavy. She was panting like she'd just done a five mile run.

"Just going to the toilet," I said. "That beer went right through me."

I tossed the bra and panties in the bathroom cupboard and looked at myself in the mirror. I wondered what was going on in there now. Did he know that she was totally naked? Would he reach out and try to touch her, feel her sexy, naked body? I had never felt an excitement like this before. I rubbed at my hard on and realised that I was already close to cumming. I didn't want to cum too quick. I wanted to make it last, having sex with my wife while my friend lay there watching and listening to it all in the very same bed. I quickly took out my erection and jerked off in about ten seconds flat, spunking all over the bathroom sink.

When I returned I left the light on in the corridor outside and I left the bedroom door open. There was plenty of light now. I could see Jimmy lying on one side of the bed, Rebecca right at the other end, as far away as possible. I walked over to Rebecca's side and pushed her gently. She resisted at first but she must have known this was the reason why I had left. To force her closer to him, so that he would be only inches away while I fucked her. I didn't even know that she would go through with it, but I wanted to try. Her resistance was token at best, enough to relieve herself of any guilt, but not sufficient to make me call off my plans. I was pretty sure that she wanted it as much as me.

She lay on her back, her hands gripping the covers over her chest. Jimmy was looking at her through slitted eyes, pretending to be asleep. I moved my hands underneath and felt between her legs. Her pussy was absolutely sopping wet by now. She raised her hips to meet my hand, her body language begging me to continue. Her legs were twitching with frustration and I knew she was dying to be brought off with my hand. I rubbed her clit gently for a little while then stopped. She gave me a begging look and I continued. Then I stopped again and tried to pull the covers away from her chest. I wanted to expose her tits, to make sure that Jimmy could see them while I played with her pussy.

She wouldn't let me. She took a tighter grip of the covers and my fingers returned to her clit. Just as her body began to twitch and I knew she was ready to cum I abruptly stopped again and tried to pull the covers down once more. Now she must have realised that I would keep her on the edge all night unless I got my way. She let go her grip on the bed sheet and allowed me to pull it down to her belly. She glanced sideways at Jimmy, whose eyes were now wide open and staring at her big firm tits. I half expected her to grab the covers back but she simply took my hand and thrust it back between her legs.

"Oh God," she moaned. "Don't stop this time...I'm going to cum...Make me cum...please..."

Her body began to shake as I deftly fingered her clit. Now she was playing with her tits, squeezing them together, rubbing her nipples, putting on a show for Jimmy.

"Oh yes...yes...that's it...don't stop...I'm cumming...oh God, yes...I'm cumming...oh yeah..."

Her breaths came in short sharp bursts as she alternately bit her lip and moaned loudly. When her convulsions finished she lay back, panting. Her eyes were aglow with passion and I could see that she wasn't completely satisfied. She made no move to cover her tits from Jimmy's gaze as her chest rose and fell heavily.

"Oh God," she whispered. "Look at my tits. Going up and down, up and down. And my nipples. Look how hard my nipples are."

Jimmy and I stared at her lovely heaving chest.

"Do you want to touch them?" she suddenly whispered to Jimmy. "Can he Rob? Can he touch my breasts?"

I nodded vigorously and watched spellbound as my friend's hand reached over to gently squeeze her tits.

"Oooh yeah...I like that...oh Rob...can he...can he suck them too?"

I nodded again excitedly and gazed at his tongue flicking out to lick her nipples. Then he squeezed one of her tits with his hand and enveloped his mouth around it, sucking hard on it.

Rebecca's hand reached down to my shorts and she fiddled around inside, pulling out my hardening cock and rubbing her palm up and down the shaft. I looked over at Jimmy. I could see a large bulge poking out of the covers right where his crotch was. There was movement under the sheets and I figured that he was jerking himself off. Then I saw his other hand come out from under the covers and I realised that it wasn't him playing with his cock. It was my wife.

I yanked off the bed covers and found it was true. Rebecca was lying between us, one hand on my cock and one hand on Jimmy's. My cock grew extra hard as I stared in awe at my wife. Her eyes were ablaze with lust. I had never seen her look so horny. She gave me a flirty little giggle when she saw how I was gawping at her.

"So," she said in a breathy voice. "Which one of you is going to fuck me first?"

Jimmy glanced at me and I didn't know what to say. I hadn't planned on things going this far. All I could do was nod. Jimmy quickly clambered on top of my wife as she gazed up at him expectantly. She spread her legs for him, a slutty expression on her face. He lined the head of his cock up against her pussy and plunged inside, groaning as he fed it to her all the way.

"Oooh yeah. Oh Jimmy, that feels so good...it's so big and hard...oh God, I always wondered how it would feel...oooh...come on...fuck me..."

I suddenly realised that my wife had been fantasising about this, having him fuck her. Maybe since back when we were at college. For some reason it turned me on even more.

"Go on Jimmy," I encouraged him. "Give her what she wants. She's been wanting you to fuck her all day long. She loves your cock inside her. Don't you?"

"Yeah...yeah, I love it..."

"You lovely little slut," I whispered as she continued to run her fist up and down my shaft.

After a while she pulled away from me to reach both hands around his ass, pulling him deeper inside her.

"That's it," she moaned. "Harder...faster...come on...fuck me...cum inside me..."

Jimmy's hands pressed down on her chest as he pummelled away at her. He gripped and squeezed her tits as she cried out in delight. I couldn't take any more of this. I got on my knees and edged towards Rebecca's face, holding my cock in my hands. I pressed it against her cheek and rubbed it over her lips. She flicked out her tongue, licking the head and I fed it into her mouth.

Frantic moans came from her throat as Jimmy pounded into her, raising her knees to drive himself deeper into her pussy. I looked back to see his huge cock thrusting in and out of my wife's pussy and I immediately came in her mouth. My semen dribbled out of her lips, down on to her chin, as she pulled away, gasping for air. The sight of my wife's face covered in cum must have set Jimmy off as Rebecca suddenly screamed.

"Yes...yes...do it...cum inside me...yes...oh fuck...it's so big...oh fuck...yeah...oh fuck me...yeah...come on..."

Jimmy groaned and my wife's eyes widened as she took all of his load deep in her pussy, screaming with pleasure as she bucked her hips wildly against him. We spent the rest of the night fucking her in a variety of positions. She was insatiable, wanting more and more, never letting us stop for a minute.

When I awoke the next morning I was worried that she might regret what had happened. On the contrary, when I opened my eyes I saw that my wife's hand was wrapped around Jimmy's cock, bringing him back to full hardness. When she saw I was awake she did the same to me. Minutes later we were at it again, the two of us fucking her wildly. She loved every minute of it.

Eventually Jimmy had to leave for the coast. Rebecca pouted in disappointment and made him promise to return again soon. He gave his word that he would and this time I know it won't be years before I see him again.

Catesby
Catesby
559 Followers
12