Three in a Row - Afterwards Pt. 01

Story Info
The Triple-Fucked Wife continues the story.
3.1k words
3.9
33.2k
20

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been some years since the events my husband described when he arranged for three men to have sex with me, and how things progressed.

As the person actually concerned, I thought you might like to know what happened since, not just to us, but the other people involved.

So, first of all, we are still happily married and have quite a lot of sex. That's us.

Going back to that second Christmas, and after I had given Kevin hand jobs, we went to a monthly routine until he announced that he had met a girl and would like to stop now, please. Of course we wished him well.

Unfortunately it did not work out long term, so Kevin returned, once he had had another test for STDs. Of course, I was glad for the spunking again, but also sorry for him. We usually did it three times: twice on Saturday and once on Sunday morning. My husband usually followed him after the second one, and went to the spare bedroom. He says he actually liked hearing us, but not seeing, so we often had the first session without him as well. It was a little different as an experience, and he used his imagination. I think it may not have covered everything we did.

Meanwhile Tom and Dick started another contract abroad, but Harry stayed in this country. In November, Tom called to say that all three were available for Christmas, and we said yes. This time I did not wank them, but said they should come back in the New Year. I had three cocks in a row (which really is about right) three times (which was also about right) for Christmas, and one cock three times the next day.

They duly returned in the New Year, and I gave them the best handjob I could (but nothing else). Then Tom said Harry was apparently seeing a girl, which really annoyed me, so I told him off quite severely. I also said it would be a shame for him to lose her if she found out and Tom and Dick promised to keep quiet. Apparently he told her he was visiting old relatives over Christmas. I said I did not like being described as old!

Luckily, he must have managed to settle down, as after nearly a year he told us that she was pregnant, and they were getting married. So far as I know, Dick never found another wife, and Tom did not want one. They both offered to come over the next Christmas, but I declined.

Meanwhile, I got to know Sarah better, and we would often meet for a meal or drinks in the evening for girl talk. Then she took me to a lesbian club. I was a little hesitant but curious. "They're just women," she said. I supposed I was a little surprised to see so many feminine women like Sarah, as well as the more butch ones. There were also some ones in costumes which she told me meant domination. Sarah went off to dance, and a couple of women came and politely asked if I was with someone, and would I care to join them, but I said no and they went. A third one was what I would have described as an ordinary woman in a nice dress, not butch nor very frilly like some. I said no, and I guess my nervousness showed as she said "I can see you're not one of us, but what's the harm in a dance? I promise I won't try to kiss you." So I agreed. She took my hand and led me to the floor, remarking "But you are welcome to kiss me if you like." And we had a dance. That was it. No harm done.

Then the dancefloor cleared and curtains opened for a pole dancer, which surprised me, though in hindsight it shouldn't have. I had never considered looking at something like this, dismissing them as sleazy entertainment for men, but actually enjoyed it. She was very graceful as well very flexible, making things look so easy, as she moved in ways that I certainly could not. Yes, I was enjoying a woman showing her body, but it was an art form, not titillation.

The next time we went they had a stripper, or as Sarah corrected me, a 'burlesque artiste'. Again, she was not quite what I anticipated. It is difficult to explain, but she was quite funny or witty in the way in which she would start to remove an item, then put it back, teasing us. She also had quite a number of garments, which gave different effects as she undressed, and Sarah and I were discussing the items and the arrangements. She had on three pairs of knickers, getting smaller and smaller. The last was a thong, and of course she wiggled her bottom at us, before finally releasing it to show a neat bush, which I thought was better than being shaved. After all, that is how women are, and it drew the eye as she made her final dance. The dance was very sexy, and I could feel myself responding, so felt worried for a moment. Then I thought, my husband is not gay, but liked seeing a seeing another man coming, why shouldn't I like seeing a sexy woman? So it was titillating, but that is part of the attraction.

I told Sarah how much I had enjoyed it, and she invited me to go backstage to meet the artiste, Sally Rand, whom she knew well. (In what sense, knew? I thought to myself.) "Come in, Sarah," she said and kissed her full on the lips. "Is this your latest?"

"No, no, she's just a straight friend, but she enjoyed your show so much, I thought she should meet you."

"So you're er..." I began. "You mean a lesbian," she responded cheerfully. "No, I don't limit myself like Sarah here," and she patted her fondly. "Let me tell you, a woman's mouth and hands can give more pleasure than any man, and strap-ons never go soft. But sometimes it just feels good to have a man thrusting into you with that primal urge. Whether I come or not, there is certain satisfaction when he does." (I had to agree with the last point.)

She continued cleaning off her makeup and getting changed. I realised that she was quite a bit older than me. On the other hand, I think I have a good figure for my age, but she has a better one for my age! It obviously goes with being a dancer.

She told me that she does shows for both men and women, but burlesque is increasingly popular with women, and she gets booked for general women's groups such as celebrations. Sometimes women book a male and a female artist. "I commonly work with Gary," she said. "He goes both ways, but when we are together I always get a bit of cock. Actually a large portion, since that is why he's hired. Size doesn't matter but a big one can be nice now and then." Again I agreed.

Then I got an idea. "So you do private parties? How much do you charge? My husband's birthday is coming up, and I think you might be a nice surprise for him." So she told me and thanked Sarah for bringing business her way. "Only that's just the show, and I mean that. I don't offer extras like some girls. I don't pay for sex and I don't take money for sex. I am a burlesque artiste, not anything else."

Later on we fixed the details. Then she asked me about the audience: how many, men and women, and how broadminded they would be.

"It depends where I stop," she said. "In most cases I leave on my thong, but people often think it's better to keep my second pair of knickers on. I am happy to go all the way, and I expect your husband would like it, but you tell me. I also vary my act a bit with the audience."

"The thong, I think," I said. "I am sure most of our friends would be happy with that. Oh, wait a minute, the neighbours. I am not sure about them. Perhaps the knickers as well."

She thought for a moment. "I tell you what, I'll do both if I can stay and have some birthday cake. I don't have anything else on, so I'll give the family friendly burlesque in the party, and afterwards my raunchiest one for just you two."

"Oh, thanks!" I said. "I'll pay of course, how much for the second one?"

"No charge," she answered "Someone might want to take my business card. You did say he was in engineering, and they often have events which suit me. Anyway, I rather like doing my raunchy show with just a couple of people."

The party went well. There were neighbours and friends from work including Kevin and Sarah. Sally did a different show, with bloomers and two pairs of knickers, the last not small. The neighbours looked a bit apprehensive, but were smiling by the end. She danced around my husband of course, and I think everyone admired her figure. Then the music stopped. She gave a last wiggle of her splendid boobs and gave him a big kiss. "Happy Birthday!" and people clapped.

She went upstairs and dressed again, then came down and wandered around. People complimented her and at least a couple asked for her business cards.

Everyone left, except Kevin and Sarah, who helped us to clear up. Meanwhile, Sally went upstairs and changed into her performance clothes. We all sat down and, as agreed, I said loudly "I have one more birthday present," and Sally came down.

Walking down the stairs fully clothed she already exuded sex. Focussing on him, she took off garments, and brushed them across him. As she proceeded every move was so lascivious. I can't explain it. It wasn't just taking off clothes, it was taking off clothes just for him, every one being a promise of something to come. When she was down to her bra, knickers and stockings, she took his hands and made him stand up, and she rubbed herself against him. "Like what you see?" she purred.

Then she made him remove her bra. Her boobs bounced as they came free, and she exaggerated it with a little wiggle of her body. Then she pushed his face down into them. "Like what you feel?"

She put her hands on the bulge in his pants. "I like what I feel," in a husky erotic way. He was too stunned to resist when she put his hands on her chest. "Ooh, that's nice. So nice, it really turns me on." I was pretty stunned myself.

She pushed him down into the chair, and made a great show of taking off her stockings with one leg on the armchair and her pussy close to his face. She unrolled them slowly, and then took off her suspender belt. She had already taken off one pair of knickers, so I knew there was one more and the thong to go. She hugged him to her chest; then danced around in a terrifically erotic way before turning her back, and pushing her bottom close to his face. She moved her knickers slowly down, revealing her lovely ass, and turned round. There was no thong. She placed one leg on the arm of the chair so that her bush was near his face. "Like what you see?"

"Would you like to fuck it?" He didn't say anything. Sarah whispered to me "It's all right."

"Go, on tell me. I bet you would. Tell me you want to fuck me."

"I want to fuck you," he said in a small voice.

"Can't hear you!"

"I want to fuck you!" Then she put her leg down and again hugged him to her bosom.

"Good boy. Now a little bird told me that your naughty wife has been fucking another man. But you let her because you're such a good husband, and you love her so much. But she thinks it's unfair and you deserve another cunt as well."

"Sarah!" I said. "That was in confidence."

"And you, Sally, you said you didn't do extras!"

"I don't," she answered. "I am not a prostitute and I never take money for sex. But I would very much like to fuck your husband, and if you agree, he can." I looked at the others and they shrugged.

"Your choice," said Sarah. "Is he going to get his birthday present?"

"She'll use a condom," said Kevin quietly.

I looked over at my red-faced love. Embarrassment or excitement? Obviously both.

"Darling," I said. "I think it's a wonderful idea. You certainly deserve it. Go on. I love you."

So they went upstairs and I started to follow, but Sarah called out "Don't. You can trust them."

Soon there were regular noises upstairs, and my two guests smiled. I didn't know what to think. I was simultaneously happy, angry, worried and very much confused. The noises didn't last very long. Oh well, I thought, it was bound to happen. And I waited.

Sally called down "Don't bother about us. We'll be a while."

So we had a cup of tea, and Kevin had some more cake. And we discussed her show. "She's a very talented woman," said Kevin.

"In so many ways," said Sarah.

I don't know what she did, but in a surprisingly short time, the noises started again. Then they changed, and changed again but went overall for at least twenty minutes. Then Sally called "It's OK. We're done." So I went upstairs.

My husband was lying beside beautiful naked woman with a condom on his softening cock. He looked exhausted and she looked smug. "That was nice," she said. "You must have trained him well. I wouldn't mind doing that again some time. No charge."

I went over and kissed him. "Was it good?" I said. "I hope so."

"Oh yes," he said.

"She's a beautiful woman," I said, "isn't she?"

"Oh yes. And I love you."

"I love you too, and I really hope you enjoyed your birthday present."

I left them to clean up, and went downstairs.

"How did it go?" asked Sarah.

"Apparently very well."

"And do you want me to do anything?" asked Kevin, his trousers bulging.

"No!" said both women simultaneously.

I was still angry with Sarah, but conflicted as I had in fact been having so much sex with other men, and he had never even mentioned the possibility of another woman.

"I can't deal with it now," I said to Sarah, "but we're going to have to talk."

So they left.

Sally came down fairly soon.

"Thanks for a wonderful show," I said. "I haven't decided about the other."

"Tell me when you do," she said. "I travel around, but I've put the date in my diary for next year. Now be a sweetie and take a few of my business cards in case anyone asks later. Bye!"

She kissed me on the cheek, grabbed her bags and left.

I went upstairs to discuss what had happened, but he said "Can't we talk in the morning?"

I thought I would be awake all night, but we were both drained (in similar and different ways) so just crashed out. During the night, nothing happened.

Next day I explained that it hadn't been my idea, but it had actually been my idea, if you see what I mean. I had been thinking it was unfair, but hadn't thought (or perhaps didn't really want) to get him another woman. It was Sarah who completed the project, on time and on budget.

He said that Sally's performance alone would have been a wonderful present, and he was a bit shocked what happened. Was I sorry?

"If you liked it," I said, "then I'm not sorry. In fact the more you liked it, the less sorry I will be." (I may not have been totally honest here.) He said he liked it a lot. I asked what she had done with him and he found it difficult to describe. I think some of it was like her show: ordinary actions done in a special way. I gathered she was also very lithe and flexible.

He said "Remember how you liked feeling Kevin's body, the first time?"

"Yes," I said. And every time, I thought.

So he enjoyed feeling a fit shapely woman moving against him and allowing him to touch her everywhere? No surprise, but I could not really blame him. I did feel a twinge of jealousy and wondered if he had felt the same about me and Kevin. Probably he did.

That night his hands roamed more than usual, and I wondered who he was thinking of. I couldn't really blame him if it was not entirely me.

We talked and he said he thought it was different. I had enjoyed the cocks rather than the men. (Although we both knew that wasn't entirely true.) Her vagina was near enough the same, he said, but it was the body that was strange. I wondered to myself if she had some tricks with her pelvic muscles to do things. I wouldn't be surprised.

More "Hmm"s and "Ah"s and we agreed it had been a nice change for him. And as I was getting Kevin each month, we would not try to do anything, but if the chance came it was OK for him to take it, so long as I knew and was there.

She travelled around but contacted us the next time she was due in the area, and asked if I would be willing to let her fuck him. (Note, not the other way round.) It was not in a lesbian club this time, so we both went and he enjoyed the show. And her afterwards.

It was not long after this that Kevin found a second girl who proved to be a keeper. They eventually married and we went to the wedding, where I cried.

As I was no longer being serviced, he said that he would stop with Sally. And after a fairly marathon goodbye fuck, we ended the arrangement, though we still go to her shows, and I insisted on an exception for his birthday.

Now we have each other and a lot of memories. We still see Kevin, his new wife and Sarah from time to time. And we are still making love, though sometimes it is actually fucking.