Three in a Row - Afterwards Pt. 02

Story Info
Another couple come into our lives.
2.9k words
4.3
11.1k
8

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, here I am again. I told you before how my darling husband brought three men to have sex with me, and it all worked out rather well. Then I had my first black man, Kevin, and my husband enjoyed a burlesque artist, Sally, and we had several very sexy years. Then things moved on and it was just us again. We were very happy to have had the experience and settled down, not expecting anything else to happen.

Just to update. We went to Harry's wedding and met his pretty bride and their baby daughter, that being the way it often is. It was really heartfelt as I told him sincerely "I am really happy for you Harry, and she is a lovely and lucky girl." Kevin visited a couple of times with his wife, and eventually two little boys. We never said anything - we didn't need to. We didn't do anything. His wife said she was always glad to meet the man who was obviously Kevin's best friend.

I haven't heard from Dick, which is no great loss, and we get a card from Tom at Christmas. He always chooses one showing the Three Kings and the Stable.

Sally is still doing the circuit, and we manage to see her shows sometimes. I am still envious of her figure.

After the project, and another successful one, my husband got promoted and moved to another office. Our next door neighbours proved to be a charming black couple, about 15 years younger than us. I will call them Alec and Betty. They had the same slightly unusual surname as Kevin, and I mentioned that we knew someone of that name. "Oh, he's my cousin," said Alec. "Small world."

That night, my husband said to me "Are you thinking what I am thinking?"

"No," I said. "But I know what you are. Just try not to make it too obvious with them."

That night we made love passionately. And at 4 a.m. I used the black dildo, which I had not done for quite a while.

At breakfast I said. "OK, you can think what you like, but nothing is going to happen. We are past that, and I am sure they would be horrified even to contemplate it. They are a normal couple, as we are now." He had to agree. But I think we both liked to imagine something, just a little bit.

A couple of weeks later I was chatting with Betty (who really was as nice as my first impression) and she said "Alec got an email from Kevin. I gather your husband's a civil engineer too, and they worked together. He sends his regards and said something about a project with a lot of drilling and pumping that led to a longer contract. He also thought you might like to know that his eldest boy has started school."

"That's lovely," I answered. "I think that must have been the project where they met. They saved the company a lot of money, and both did well out of it."

Months went by, and we did the usual neighbourly things, and they invited us to join them at a restaurant. There was an orchestra and a small dance floor, so they persuaded us to join them. We danced with our partners, and it seemed appropriate for the men to ask the other wife. It was all very proper.

That night, he asked me "How much did you fancy Alec, then?"

"Not as much as you fancy, Betty," I said, a bit sharply, but not unkindly. "Which is not as much as you fancy Alec with me. In your dreams, buster!"

"That seems a very good idea," he answered. We laughed and made love.

I was in their kitchen one day talking with Betty over a glass of wine. The technical term is gossiping. Mainly about the stupid things our husbands had said and done, and the faults of men in general.

And she said "Have you ever been with a black man?" smiling and making that shoulder hunch and grin that some girls do to show they are being naughty.

"I refuse to answer on grounds that it might incriminate me!" I (or possibly the wine) replied. "And there is no-one for me but my husband now." I managed to add quickly. "We are very happily married."

"Of course," she said smiling radiantly. "I've been with a couple of white men, but Alec is the love of my life. I think it's common for women to want to try it at least once. But when you find true love you go with whatever man it is."

On another day, Alec remarked to us "Kevin said you were a very adventurous couple."

"Can't think what you mean," I said. "Dull as ditchwater, us." Alarm bells rang in my head as blood flowed in my lower parts.

"Well, I don't know," said my husband. "I've travelled abroad a few times for the company, and we sometimes go together, usually to places off the tourist trail where construction is taking place. She's always been great about roughing it."

"Of course," said Alec. "That's what he meant. I know he thinks a lot of you both."

Eventually it happened.

After more wine in the kitchen, Betty enquired "Do you like my husband?"

"Yes, a really nice man."

"He likes you too, you know. A lot. And I know your husband fancies me. He sometimes shows it." And she gave a small laugh.

"We both think you're a great couple, and we're glad you are neighbours," I said rather primly.

"Well," she said. "If you ever wanted to take it further, it might be possible. We've done it before."

I put on my best 'totally shocked' face and said "I think I should go now."

Back home, we discussed it. Was she really suggesting? Or was I just leaping to conclusions? Perhaps I hadn't heard quite right. Or was my own history affecting an innocent remark?

Alec came round, his face rather worried.

"I've come round to say Betty's really sorry if she's caused offence. She's crying now. I think we misjudged the situation. But you're the best neighbours we've ever had, and we hope we can still be friends. If you don't want to talk to us, OK. But if you can put it aside, we would really like to be just friendly neighbours."

Then my hero took charge, in his direct engineer's way.

"Were you or were you not suggesting wife-swapping?" he said with a stern face.

"Look," said Alec, looking a bit desperate and confused. "We're not really swingers, but today people tend to be a bit more relaxed about marriage." I frowned. "I mean," he went on hurriedly. "Not to be serious about marriage, of course. But with safe sex, there isn't any harm if the husband and wife both know and agree. Kevin knows this about us, and I really thought he was making a hint when he said you were adventurous. I can't say how sorry we are, and do apologise."

"Were you or were you not suggesting wife-swapping?"

"Well, sort of. I mean yes, but only in a friendly way. Oh, I'm sorry, this is getting worse." And he turned to leave.

"We'll think about it," said the engineer. "But maybe." And he showed him out.

We went and sat on the sofa. "That was a turn-up for the books," he remarked.

"Well." I said. "It's a good offer. It wasn't fair how I had all the extra. You deserve another woman, and I bet you do fancy her. I suppose I could put up with him."

So another couple were in our life. There were some hesitant discussions as they explained that they had been on holiday and met another couple who persuaded them after drinking. They had rather liked the experience, and had then come across some people in the home area and for several months the partners had occasional sex with them. They had always been careful and had never had a sexual disease. We said the same.

"You may not believe this," said Alec, "but it really strengthened our marriage. Being with another woman occasionally is exciting, but I know Betty is the one I want, and we make love even more."

Betty agreed. "Yes, same for me. You learn to appreciate the difference between making love and, if I can use the word, fucking."

"Oh," I said.

So on Saturday it happened. We made dinner and chatted like any two sets of neighbours. While the men did the washing up, the women got on with site rules and health and safety. Condoms obviously. Neither of us were into rough sex or slapping, or bondage, but both liked oral on each other. We thought perhaps not oral this time, so would tell our men. And no toys. "..for now," she said.

"Alec likes a finger up his butt, and so do I," said Betty. "That's not something we do," I answered, "so I'll tell Alec. Thanks." We both agreed that our men would probably manage it 3 times before a late breakfast.

We decided that Alec and I would spend the night in our bed, while the others were next door.

I kissed my husband before Betty took him away and said "Have a nice time, and be good."

He smiled and said "I will. Oh, and you too."

We went to the bedroom and did not undress, but kissed and caressed for a while, which was a bit like a first date, so nice. I showed him the bathroom and a flannel and towel which he could use. He had brought his own toothbrush. We did a striptease for each other. Not really, we just undressed, watching each other with interest. He had a nice body and a nice erect penis, a bit smaller than my husband's I judged, but nice all the same, at a high angle. I cleaned my teeth and lower parts (again). He had a quick shower (and I hope cleaned his teeth).

He had lost some of his erection, but it came back soon enough as we explored each other's bodies. It was nice to feel one that was unfamiliar again, and the way he felt me was also different and enjoyable. I held his cock while he fondled my breasts and we kissed deeply, which was again exciting as a first date. He started stroking my pussy, and I was going to say "No, not this time," when he slipped a finger between my lips and it felt so good that I let him finger me to orgasm, still standing up.

I lay down, and he quickly put on a condom, and gently entered me. And he was good. Not the stretching I had with Dick and Kevin, but a nice cock, used well. He had less in technique compared with Tom, and a bit less in youthful vigour than Harry. You could argue that it was a good balance or the best of both worlds. So I came, and he came, and it felt really good. His body was, to be honest, better than my husband's, and it was nice to feel his movements and to run my hands over him. Obviously it was not long, but I would call it entirely successful.

We lay joined together and he said "Thank you. That was wonderful."

"Me too," I said and kissed him. Yes, a resounding success.

So we chatted and learned more about each other. He told me about the two couples with whom they had previously swapped, but I didn't even hint at my own activities. And we stroked and kissed each other in a friendly way, but mainly relaxed together. It reminded me of nights with Kevin. Except, I realised, that we were alone in the house. Not only was there no-one else in the room, there was no-one in the next room. So I was not keeping my promise only to have sex when my husband was around. Was I being slightly unfaithful? Considering that he was enjoying Betty, I decided we were all square.

Alec suggested we should shower together, which I had not thought of, and had never done with Kevin. In fact, it was a long time since I shared a shower at all, I thought, and the idea appealed, so I put on my shower cap. We only have a standard cubicle, so it was very tight, but not bad. We were both pretty clean to start with, but still used a lot of water and soap. I was concerned as he moved down between my buttocks, but he didn't put a finger wrong. Again it was nice to feel that young body, and I marvelled that he would do this with a woman so much older. I didn't remind him of the fact.

We dried off and I put some cream on my face, but no makeup. (He would have to put up with that.) I was going to use body lotion, but he offered to do it for me. Which was also pleasant, but I had to stop him using the whole bottle.

Again we kissed and caressed, and he was going to try to make me come with his hand, but I stopped him fingering, saying "No, I just want you."

So we had a long slow fuck. Somehow I communicated that he should keep it simple, as I wanted to prolong it for both. We changed position a couple of time, giving different sensations from the front and the back, and giving our hands different opportunities. And he came and I was well satisfied.

We cleaned up and went to bed, where we kissed a bit, cuddled rather more, and slept.

About 5 o'clock I was woken up by someone saying "Are you awake?" When I had unfuddled and worked out who, where and why, I visited the bathroom, and then we had what I can best describe as a good screwing. A bit of foreplay and then the dear man trying as hard as possible to please me. He now had the endurance, and coupled with his technique I had an orgasm and nearly another one. Phew!

It didn't take long to get back to sleep, and it only seemed moments before the alarm went at 7.30. Just barely enough time for me to manage shower, hair and feminine essentials before getting the place ready for breakfast for four at 9. At 8 o'clock, I texted Betty as agreed to say that I was awake and OK. She responded a few minutes later to say that the project was on schedule.

So we had breakfast and everyone agreed that they had had a lovely time, but we did not mention specifics in case of embarrassment. Despite the fact that the two women would be gathering the necessary information and sharing it.

Alec and Betty went home and we sat down holding hands. He was first to ask.

"Well how was it with your black man?" I was a bit taken aback. I realised that I had never for one moment thought that way. He was just a person who was joining with me in pleasure. OK, he had dark skin, but I had been only really concerned with how he felt, inside and out. (Especially inside me.) I think men are more easily aroused visually than women.

"Great," I said. "A resounding success!" Which seemed to please him. And how was your black woman?"

He was so eager to tell me. His first sight of a naked black woman in the flesh, and his first time to fuck one. She was, apparently, gorgeous, and he performed very well (of course) three times.

"Well," I said, "I am truly glad you have had such a good time." (Which was actually true.) "And with someone younger and prettier."

"Oh no," he lied. "Er, she's pretty in a different way!"

I had to give him marks for quick thinking, so gave him a kiss. "If you say so."

But there was something else. If he had been wagging his tail and barking it couldn't have been more obvious. "She stuck a finger in my ass!" he said proudly. (I felt he wanted me to pat him and say "Well done! Who's a good boy, then?")

"Oh," I said carefully. "Was it nice?"

"Well..." he said, "it was sort of unusual and interesting," in a tone of voice which meant 'yes'. I must have a word with her, I thought, (probably frowning). "Could we try it some time?" he added.

"Well that's one site rule broken. How about oral-genital contact?" He hesitated, which suggested yes. "Did she suck your cock?"

"Only a bit," he said sheepishly. "She didn't suck me off. We were both too keen to get fucking."

I believed him, so I asked "And did you do anything like that to her pussy?" He said no, and I believed him for the same reason.

"Look," I said. "Condoms are there to stop the spread of disease, as well as contraception. She is in no danger, because I know where you've been, but I don't totally trust them, so please don't do that." He's actually quite good at it, so I know he will want to show her in future.