Three in a Row - Afterwards Pt. 03

Story Info
New experiences with our neighbours.
1.2k words
4.34
12.1k
4

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went to another wedding! Sally and Gary! I think it is a fairly non-exclusive contract, and they will still be enjoying others. Sarah was there - she has her own company, now. Sally told me that it was Sarah who told them what was obvious to everyone else about their relationship. (Well done, Sarah, again.) And I learned that Sally Rand was just her stage name, from one of the famous burlesque artistes of the last century. She was married in her real name, which is Helen, but everybody calls her Sally.

So began another period in our lives. Most weekends we swapped as before, which was actually husband swapping, since the wives stayed in their own homes. It is a truth universally acknowledged that the marital bedroom actually belongs to the wife.

It was a surprise when the other three turned up with test certificates. (And boy, guess who got a telling off, later.) Betty said they would trust me because if he was OK, then I must be. So I said that cock in mouth was OK but for me only when I agreed, and I wouldn't swallow. In addition, I felt that cunnilingus was such an intimate way of connection, more so than actually fucking. So I did not want it, and I would prefer my husband either not to do it or at least for no-one to tell me. (I got my wish in that no-one told me at least.) And I got a test.

However, I also said that although the others could enjoy their bottoms, mine was strictly exit only, thank you.

On that topic, I was persuaded to put a finger up where Betty had, so that he could decide whether to let her go further. A reasonable site exploration, he said. For health and safety, I sent him to the bathroom with orders to use his own finger and only come back when the coast was clear for me.

I put on a glove and lube, entered in cautiously, and began to move. Almost immediately he asked me for a handjob at the same time, and I realised I should have used the other hand. Anyway, another glove and I obliged, with impressive results. I wasn't thrilled with the experience, but it was OK and he enjoyed it, so I guessed I might be doing that in future.

Yes, I tried my own bottom in private, but didn't get any feelings I would welcome. I don't have a prostate, of course.

When Alec put it to me (literally) I decided that I did not want a vibrator or any other technology from him, just the man. It would be a sort of distraction from what I really want from him, which is purely body and body contact: foreplay and fucking, in other words. My use is private and I would prefer it to be the same with the others. I expect my husband and Betty use toys, but I am not interested in being told. I am quite happy if he is happy.

It was the third occasion, and Alec said that with the holiday couple they had done it in the same time in the same room. I realised that although I had been on display many times, I had never seen my husband with another woman (or for that matter, any couple having sex.) So I agreed.

So there we were, all four naked for the first time, and the women taking copious mental notes. They were a handsome couple. Not ridiculously beautiful, but nice looking in an ordinary way. Betty did not have the special looks that Sally had, but was a healthy young woman, so actually beautiful, in fact perfect, in that way. I tried to avoid mirrors.

At Betty's suggestion, she and I bent over opposite sides of the bed, so that we could see our own husbands as they fucked from behind. I watched him looking pleased as he held her hips and tried to impress me with his thrusts. I smiled with love as he made that screwed-up red face and twitched and groaned slightly as he came, which didn't take long. Alec followed soon after, but to tell the truth I had not been paying much attention to him as I was observing Betty (and she was observing me.) I was encouraged to see her breasts moving like mad pendulums just as mine do and felt a feeling of sisterhood. Neither of us came, but both were clearly satisfied.

For the next time, she got us to lie on our backs, holding hands, and then Alec and Betty mounted us both. That was good. I paid more attention to Alec, but also enjoyed watching Betty bounce up and down on my hubby's cock, moving around in ways that gave her pleasure. He used his spare hand on her breasts, while Alec did not ignore mine. And everybody came. Then off to our separate beds for the night and a really good screwing before breakfast.

Next time we took it in turns to be exhibits and voyeurs. First I watched my husband fucking Betty, and then Alex fucked me. Later on I started off with Alec, and then I could watch my husband and Betty again.

Then someone suggested two cocks in a row. Betty enjoyed my husband (with a condom) then immediately Alec without, so I was able to see her getting the full benefit, and watch a good load drip out of her afterwards. Which I liked, and so did my husband for sure. I then put on the same show for her, which she said she liked, and Alec did too. Betty said it was a first for her, and a good one. So it happened again quite often.

Maybe I am limited, but I did not want two men at the same time, or two women with one man, so that never happened to my knowledge.

We also did some hand-jobs, sometimes one after the other, but usually at the same time. It was entirely clear that this was a race, the women trying to be first and the men trying to be last. I would say honours were even.

At one point, Betty spoke to me privately and asked would I mind if my husband did her up the ass, as she really liked it and my husband wanted to try it. I was touched that they asked my permission. After all, she was proposing that he would get an experience that he would not get from me, which he might like. Anyway, of course I agreed, but I did not want to see it or hear details from either of them. But I do put a finger up my husband's bottom sometimes, though not often. She is probably doing me a favour by offering her other hole, since I don't feel obliged to offer the same service.

So that is where we are now. Alec and Betty are lovely as neighbours and we do lots with them outside the bedroom. If we had not taken up this arrangement, we would still be very glad to have them next door.

We have an active married sex life during the week and something different with someone else fairly often, usually the weekend. (We adjust for periods.) Alec continues to respect my limits. I am sure Betty is getting fucked up the ass and licked out by the love of my life, but I look at it like dining out instead of home cooking. The main thing I have always stressed (and I think the others agree) is that we only swap knowingly. If there are no secret meetings, there is no cheating in our marriage.