Three in a Row Pt. 05

Story Info
Can she take the next step? And how would it look?
1.2k words
4.46
10.3k
7

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(I had met Kevin again, and agreed that he could give my wife what I thought would be one last fuck. But afterwards it seemed that she would quite like more.)

We talked about it and agreed that Kevin would probably find a steady girl soon enough, so it would not be for the long term. We both came to accept that she liked to be given a good fucking in a way that was more than I could provide alone, and settled on three months as a reasonable interval. (And I had really enjoyed seeing her getting that good fucking.) However, it was less than two months when she wondered if Kevin might be willing and able this weekend. The answer was yes.

We agreed that it would not be overnight.

When Kevin arrived, he surprised us. He told us that he had not been with any woman since his breakup with Mary. However, he had gone to a clinic and been tested for sexually transmitted diseases, and had a certificate from this week. He therefore said that he would be willing to perform without protection, if we both wanted it.

"Just to give you the option," he said, "because I know some people like it." (People, not just women - plenty of men like to see a sperm-dripping cunt.)

We "Hm"d and "Ah"d but there was no doubt we had both made the same decision in a microsecond.

I said in that case, I would not go first, so as not to get them mixed up.

This time I was rigid with excitement, but enjoying both my desperate need and anticipation as well as the copulating couple in front of me. Despite the fact that she had not been pre-fucked, and without fingering, she came first and remained in a state of excitement as he neared his orgasm. Then he was shuddering and pulsing away, and I was delighted how long he went, while she went "oh!" and "ooh!" several times.

I was in close to watch his shiny black cock pulling out, with spunk on its head, and some already leaking out of the gaping hole. I was just admiring her glistening vulva and the thick liquid slowly moving, when she suddenly shouted "take a picture, take a picture, so I can see!" I grabbed my phone, fumbled for the camera and started snapping. Then with great presence of mind, she called "no, a video!" There was already a long string hanging out, but I managed to start. "Are you recording?" she asked and I said I was. So she then sat up and started squeezing. I could just see tiny movements. And slowly a vast amount came out to cover her ass and make a pool on the bed. It must have been several times what I produce. I stopped the video, and took a couple more snaps. Then she turned to the headboard, got on her hands and knees and put her hands on the headboard to raise her body up, and I started the video again, looking from behind and upward, as she squeezed again and yet more came out. We looked at those videos a lot afterwards.

"I'll leave you to it," said Kevin. "No," we both said, "not now."

"I'll start her off next time," I said, and he understood.

They both cleaned up and I changed the sheets.

We took our time before starting again, then I kissed, fondled and fingered her to orgasm, by which time both cocks were well hard. Then the missionary position, where I lasted a satisfactorily long time (but not that long) and I blew a satisfactory load. There was no point in picturing it or making comparisons, so Kevin went straight in the same way, getting sloppy thirds. Now he had some endurance and settled down to some serious prolonged fucking. And she came very nicely, so far as I could see. And he went on and on.

In between we had discussed videos and decided we did not want to spoil the mood by trying to make a porn film, and certainly did not want anything that would identify anyone. But she said she would like a close-up of his cock fucking her. (So would I.) We agreed that I would film say half a minute of the lovely black rod going in and out of her beautiful pink pussy, and also when he finally withdrew. So I filmed the two organs in action as he fucked her from the back and from the front, but otherwise kept out of the way. When he finally shot inside her, he stayed buried to the hilt while I got ready and started recording (but I was quick, as we did not want him to go soft) then slowly withdrew, followed by more spunk that I expected. If I say so myself, it is a really good film, but you won't find it on the internet. I showed it to Kevin, who was appreciative, but did not give him a copy. It is something just for us.

Again we took a good break, and it was Kevin's turn to kiss and fondle her (though we agreed he would not touch her pussy.) As she told me later, feeling his muscular body was an unusual pleasure in itself, and it was a shame we could not record feelings. I was pleased to get quite hard (though not fully) while watching them. Then she said "Another video, please," and I filmed her little hand around his big black cock for about a minute as she gave him a handjob. Then it was onto the main business. (We afterwards agreed it would be good to take him all the way some time and to film that spurting.)

In my state of arousal, I again enjoyed the sight of their bodies moving against each other. I particularly liked the way her hands expressed her feelings as they roamed around. She often caressed him to feel the shapes of him, but at other times was pulling him hard towards her. They varied their positions, which was also good for me as a voyeur. She was sometimes just relaxed into being a receiving vessel, at other times stiff in the tension of pre-orgasm. (She said prolonging that was also very good, even without coming, so she must have enjoyed quite a lot.) She also had at least one orgasm which I found very beautiful. (I am getting to be a connoisseur.)

I was really stiff when they ended, but didn't want release, so told him not to pull out. So they lay together and she stroked his hair. I was actually enjoying my erection and the state of erotic arousal, so I said I would not do anything tonight. She asked me if I wanted to lick her pussy, but I said no, quite firmly.

We agreed to call it a night, and with due expressions of thanks and mutual compliments, Kevin went home.

She saw I was still half erect, and asked me what I wanted to do. I said I was happy to keep it till another time, and explained my enjoyment of being in that state while watching or thinking about what had taken place. "Oh," she said, then thought for a moment and said she understood.

So we looked at the videos and reviewed what had happened, sharing our feelings and pleasures for a long while, as my erection rose and fell, then went to bed and were soon asleep.