Three in Chicago

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now Fred had both of his thumbs in her ass and was able to get his tongue deep inside. He pressed hard against her bringing her to one exquisite climax after another. He stood up and while still keeping his thumbs in her ass let his very hard cock rub against her opening. He took his thumbs out, grasped his cock in one hand and put his arm around Jean's waist and slowly began to press his cock into her ass.

When Jean felt Fred's cock press against her ass she inhaled sharply as a surge of anticipation flooded her. She felt the head of his cock pressing harder and harder against her ass, fighting her resistance. Then, as if surrendering, she felt herself open up and his cock plunge inside. His cock slipping inside her triggered another orgasm. He grabbed her hips and thrust himself forward, maximizing his penetration. She stood erect now, and in doing so clasped her ass tightly around his cock. He cupped her breasts, feeling her erect nipples. Fred was seven or eight inches taller than Jean and it seemed that if he were to stand fully erect he could support her entire weight with his cock. She wiggled her ass slightly as though to get even more of his cock inside her. He moved one hand from her breast and ran it down her body, across her smooth skin, caressing her as he continued to thrust his cock into her ass.

Frank stood up and began to stroke his cock. Seeing Jean impaled on Fred's cock was exciting him immensely. He went to her, and holding his cock in his hand began to rub her pussy with his cock. She was so wet that his cock was glistening after only one or two brushes against her.

Fred, holding her completely off the ground, slowly walked backward until he could sit on the couch, his cock still deep in Jean's ass. As they settled onto the couch Frank followed, knelt down, spread her legs and once again began to lick her pussy and clit. Now, while he ran his tongue over her clit he let his fingers slip around Fred's balls and little by little began to gently massage them as he pressed his mouth against Jean. Fred could sense the intense pleasure Jean was getting from Frank, and when he felt Frank's hand on his balls he began to thrust with even greater vigor.

Frank wanted to do more. He moved his hand under Jean's leg, then Fred's leg, spreading them wider apart. Fred could sense what Frank wanted and put his leg up on the couch, swiveling his rear so that he was lying on the couch his cock still firmly lodged in Jean's ass, their legs spread wide apart. Frank then moved on top of them, and lowered himself, getting his cock next to Jean's pussy. She reached down and guided it inside her. Fred immediately felt Frank's substantial cock pressing against his own cock as it entered Jean. With both cocks in her body, Jean put her arms around Frank's butt and pulled him hard into her, their closeness bringing yet another orgasm.

Frank began to fuck her faster and faster. She held him as close to her as she possibly could, he hands at first cupping his cheeks, then spreading them, then her finger tip finding his asshole. Jean was so wet that moisture had spread almost everywhere and she lubricated Frank's ass with her own wetness. Once she had the tip of her finger in his ass she simply held her hand and let Frank's backward thrust drive his ass around her finger. After a few short moments she had her finger into his ass up to her second knuckle. He began to moan with pleasure and the sensation of her finger in his ass made him thrust his cock into her harder and harder.

The increased fervor with which he was fucking her drove Fred to the very brink of cumming. He felt Frank's every move, each orgasm Jean had caused her ass and pussy muscles to contract heightening the sensations for everybody. His breath began to come in short gasps, he clutched her tighter and tighter, and buried his face in her neck. He could feel her firm breasts and nipples pressing against his chest. He felt a great welling up inside and Frank's rapid thrusting put him over the edge. He felt the spasm building then his entire body went rigid as he shot an explosive stream of cum into Jean's ass. Frank knew immediately that Fred was cumming and it triggered his convulsive climax. Fred could feel Frank's cock throb with each spurt of cum. The synergy had been so overwhelming for all three they lay motionless, completely drained, and breathless.

It was several minutes before anyone was able to move. They each lay perfectly still, savoring each final ebbing contraction and slowly getting their breath back. Jean could feel their cocks growing soft inside her. Their bodies were slick with sweat. Frank, being on top, got up first. When he pulled his now limp cock out Jean felt his cum began to leak across her inner leg. She put her hand between her legs and as more and more of Frank's cum oozed from her pussy she smeared it over her legs and tummy.

She grasped the back of the couch and pulled herself to a sitting position. Fred's cock, though completely limp, was still in her ass. Frank held out his hand to her to help her up. She slowly pulled herself away from Fred, feeling his cock slip out of her ass as she rose.

The three smiled broadly. It had been a rather exciting evening so far, and, as the saying goes, the night was still young.

12