Three in One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The blond boy from the club jumped up and started growling at us as we approached. Taío hissed at him but I held my hand up to stop him.

"What is your name?"

No answer.

"I saw you leaving the club the other night with that guy with green eyes."

That got his attention. He looked me straight in the eyes. His glowing green eyes were flashing with fear and hatred at the mention of that man.

"Don't worry. We killed that man. I had some of my friends help me that same night. But by the time we got there it was too late. You were already gone."

"Robin. My name is Robin." His eyes had softened slightly.

I sat down by the cage.

"I will tell you a little bit about what myths are true and untrue when it comes to vampires and werewolves. If at any time you have a question, feel free to ask it. Okay?"

He nodded his head so I jumped right into it, "First of all, vampires and werewolves do not fight because they are genetically incompatible. It is because they are each other's biggest competition for food, fame, etc."

"Second, yes, they are immortal. The genetic imperfections that cause death, disease, deformations, and the like are all fixed during the transformation."

"Silver does not kill either one. Only lead or a serious blow to the brain or heart can kill them."

"Vampires can go out in sunlight. I have no clue where that idea even came from. However, they do NOT sparkle. We will just set that idea straight. The sunlight is just uncomfortable. You know that feeling you get when bugs are crawling on you, well, that is what sunlight feels like to them."

I stopped just to catch my breath. Robin started laughing at me.

He eventually stopped and sat for a moment before asking, "What happens to werewolves?"

"If a human is bitten by an incredibly strong werewolf they will change immediately into a werewolf themselves. It doesn't matter if there is a full moon or not. However, the benefit of this is that the transformation is painless, the first time."

"However, your first full moon will be one of the most painful things you have ever experienced. You will wish that you were dead."

Robin looked like he was about to flee the scene as I described what his first true transformation would be like.

"I should make it clear that that is what it will be like if you don't have a guide, someone to tell you what to relax and when to relax it."

"Typically it takes a werewolf 150 years to mature and be able to transform without the moon being present. However, most of the werewolves in my group of men are able to transform without the moon and have all been werewolves for less than five years."

"So, Robin, would you care to join up with my men and me. We can show you everything you need to know."

He paused and looked at the ground before answering, "I don't want to learn alone. So, yes, I would like for all of you guys to teach me."

"Oh, one more thing," I added as an afterthought, "you can't hunt humans. We work for an agency that kills human-eating werewolves. We will keep you well feed though so don't worry."

With that we let him out of the cage.

~~~

The next two days flew by. We kept ourselves busy by working out, training our newest recruit, and preparing for the arrival of our guests.

We were so engrossed in our training that many of us didn't even notice that we had hundreds of blue and green eyes watching us. The training for the day was sort of like capture the flag. The only difference was that only I had a flag and the other team had to take it from me.

Once I became aware of all of the extra eyes, I couldn't focus on the training. Because my focus drifted away from the training, what happened next was my fault.

I didn't even think to tell my men to stop trying to attack me. Suddenly, four of my men charged me without realizing that I wasn't paying attention.

I managed to dodge most of the blows but one lucky one caught me along my side and I started to bleed profusely.

My eyes immediately went to Robin, his body was shaking horribly.

"Everyone, get back!" I managed to shout before Robin lunged at me.

His canines were elongated and his pupils had narrowed. His eyes were riveted on the blood flowing from my side.

The only thing more dangerous than a fully matured werewolf was a newly turned werewolf. They were fast, strong, and blood thirsty. The mere smell of blood could make their beast come out.

I saw movement out of the corners of my eyes, "Stay the hell back!"

I dodged Robin's teeth and sharpened nails for a while, until I could fully read his movements.

Eventually I managed to get behind him and hit his pressure points in the correct order until he dropped to the ground, unconscious.

It was then that I started paying attention to my surroundings again.

Most of the vampires and werewolves had moved closer to get a better look at what was going on. You almost could have drawn a line down the middle of them.

Even while distracted with a good fight they managed to keep themselves separated from the other species.

"Taío, Jírka, please take Robin to his room."

"Yes, sir."

I turned my full attention to the prominent figures of each group.

Even though vampires have their clans and werewolves have their packs, there are 'leaders' for each. They typically speak for the whole species.

"Ah, you must be Sydney, the one who called and told us where the meeting would be," a tall, broad, green eyed man with ash brown hair said in a German accent.

"Yes, that is me."

"Good to meet you Sydney. I am Felix, temporary leader of the werewolves," the green eyed man said.

"And I, am Aaron, temporary leader of the vampires," a tall, sleek, man with bright blue eyes and shiny white-blonde hair said in an English accent.

"Our second in commands had to deal with something, however, they should be here soon," Aaron said, gesturing to himself and Felix.

"Ah, speak of the devils," Felix said.

I sucked in my breath. 'Shit, shit, shitty shit shit! I didn't think that they would be here. Even though I knew Aaron and Felix were coming.'

Two men were walking towards us out of the woods. One was a tall, blond man with eyes so intensely green that they could be seen clearly from quite a distance away. The other was also tall; however, this man had midnight black hair with blue eyes that were also clear from a distance.

I felt myself hardening at the mere sight of these two from a distance.

Half of me wanted to stay, half of me wanted to run away as fast as I could, and three fourths of me wanted to push them both down and take them into my body as soon as possible.

I could now see their eyes clearer; both had small medium brown speckles in them. Their clothes were sinfully tight and outline their packages perfectly. 'Fuck and yum!'

I forced myself to concentrate on some trivial conversation that Barry and Larry were having just to distract myself from the mouth watering men that had come to a stop alongside Aaron and Felix.

"This is my second in command Cameron," announced Felix, gesturing to the blond man to his right.

"This is Daemon, my second in command," Aaron said while gesturing to the black haired man on his left.

Cameron and Daemons' eyes had been scanning the crowds until they passed over me. Then both pairs of eyes snapped back to me and widened.

"Hello," I could feel a slight blush rising in my cheeks.

"The werewolves will stay in the south wing while the vampires stay in the west wing. It will stay that way until a better relationship builds. If there aren't any questions, please feel free to make yourselves at home. But, do NOT attack any humans in the surrounding area. Thank you!"

Cameron and Daemon started moving to the south and west wing respectively.

"Umm, don't you want to tell us where the south and west wings are?" a voice called out.

"We know where they are," Cameron and Daemon said together.

"How?"

They looked at each other and furrowed their brows, "Don't know." Then they turned around and kept walking.

I was about ready to collapse. I ran back to my private room and masturbated to the thought of those two making love to me. I came more than I had ever had before in my life.

'This is going to be a long two weeks.'

To be continued...