Three in One

Story Info
Esme is rewarded for saving her sisters.
6.1k words
4.27
10.9k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own The Gifted. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

Author's note: This fic based on Episode 10 of Season 1 of The Gifted and contains a very minor spoiler, at least for that season.

*****

"We've missed you."

Esme Frost heard those two voices echo those same words in her head, more or less at the same time, with the same voice. Her voice. And just like that, she was complete again. It didn't matter that she couldn't see Phoebe or Sophie, in that moment their minds had been once again linked and they were one. When she did see them again she wanted to run into their arms, but sadly there just wasn't time for that.

They needed to get out of there alive first, then save their fellow mutants, and knew that they had to kill a lot of people to do that. Humans. Non-mutants. Sentinel Services Agents. The people who had put her sisters in chains and denied her from being complete.

Of course they couldn't truly be complete until they were alone again hours later in the safety of the nearest building owned by the Hellfire Club, the door barely closing before Sophie pulled Esme into her arms and kissed her passionately. Esme whimpered softly and eagerly kissed back, the whole time thinking yes, this was what it truly meant to be complete.

Which was the only time she felt sorry for anyone else, because they didn't know this feeling. No one else had what she and her sisters had, and they never would. Because it wasn't something ugly, like incest. No, but it was also so much more than simple masturbation. It was simply perfection, even such a simple thing like kissing giving them all such pleasure. Although that didn't stop them from becoming jealous from time to time.

"Don't hog her, sister." Phoebe's voice echoed in the minds of the other two, causing Sophie to pull away from Esme with a wicked smile.

"Never." Sophie promised without saying a word.

All three girls briefly exchange a smile, and then Phoebe closed the distance between herself and Esme who welcomed her lips with her own. They kissed for several long seconds before breaking away so that Phoebe and Sophie could kiss, their memories hitting Esme like a ton of bricks as she realised the truth, her sisters had been kept mostly apart while imprisoned, and had been too proud to find comfort in each other's arms when together, mostly because even when they had been together they had never been left alone.

It broke Esme's heart, and had her trying to push the two of them together the majority of the time, but they weren't having any of it, insisting on including her in the fun. Not that she really complain too much about that.

While they took turns making out the Frost sisters slowly stripped off each other's clothes while making their way towards the bedroom, meaning that by the time Sophie was pushing Esme onto the bed all three of them were completely naked. Esme yelled as she landed on the bed, and let out a soft sigh as Sophie crawled on top of her.

Then she got a flash of what her sisters were planning, and she opened her mouth to complain about it, only for Sophie to distract her by pressing her naked body down to her equally naked body and then kissed her passionately. Oh yes, Esme was very distracted for a few long minutes, until her mouth was finally free as Sophie started to work her way down to her neck, and then lower.

Then finally Esme moaned, "Are, are you sure?"

"Absolutely." Sophie murmured in between kisses.

"You saved us, remember? You deserve a reward." Phoebe said forcefully, before smiling as she leaned down, "Besides, it's not like it really matters."

"No, but-" Esme half-heartedly protested.

Phoebe gently kissed Esme into silence, and then a few minutes later joining Sophie at Esme's breast, which the youngest of the three sisters could often fail to spend an appropriate amount of time on. To be fair they were all guilty of being a little impatient sometimes, but after her daring rescue Esme deserved the full treatment tonight, something she reminded Sophie telepathically.

Which of course had Sophie protesting she knew that was the plan telepathically, Phoebe rolling her eyes and then turning her full focus onto where it belonged, Esme's tits. Oh yes, the youngest and oldest sister latched onto the middle sister's nipples at the exact same time, causing Esme to cry out loudly in pure pleasure.

Both Phoebe and Sophie grinned widely from that response, then quickly trying and succeeding to get more cries like it as they began gently sucking on those nipples. Then licking them, and even gently biting them, before gradually picking up the pressure on all three, just the way their sister liked. Just a way that they all liked.

Oh yes, being a telepath always helped with what your lover wanted, but it was even easier when that lover had your exact same body, and exact same desires, or in this case, the exact same needs. Yes, Esme needed this. Phoebe and Sophie both knew that without the use of their power, partly because they needed it too. And partly because they were just that in sync.

That meant that Esme didn't need to tell them she was enjoying it, but she did anyway, mostly in the form of moans, gasps and whimpers, but also by using her telepathic link to whisper words of encouragement. Not that Phoebe was really focusing on that right now. No, she was far too busy licking, sucking and biting the nipple in front of her.

Although she very much appreciated when Esme reached down to stroke both their heads lovingly, Phoebe and Sophie looking up at their sister who was staring at them so they all could exchange a loving look and a happy smile before refocusing on the task at hand.

Of course it wasn't that long before Esme wanted more, and without needing to be asked one of her sisters went North and the other South. Since Sophie beat her in going north Phoebe was only too happy to go south. Besides, she was still overwhelmed with gratitude towards her saviour. Their saviour. Their wonderful Esme.

So Phoebe slowly kissed her way down that flat stomach until she was resting in between the legs of her mirror image, Phoebe taking a few long seconds to savour the moment, the sight and the smell, and then she leaned forwards, closed her eyes, stuck out her tongue and slid it from the bottom of Esme's pussy all the way up to the top.

Sophie had reached Esme's neck seconds before and then pulled back with a wicked grin once she sensed Phoebe was ready to start licking so she could watch Esme's beautiful face as she received the pleasure she so richly deserved. God, Sophie loved to watch her sisters receiving pleasure.

It wasn't necessary, because she could feel them receiving it, but watching their faces while doing it just made it that much hotter. This was no exception, Esme's face lighting up so wonderfully, her eyelids fluttering as her mouth opening in a sharp cry followed by a long moan. Which was repeated a few times until Sophie could no longer resist joining in again.

Despite what they all truly wanted Sophie rebelliously kissed Esme again. She just couldn't resist those lips, or how annoyed she knew Phoebe and particularly Esme would be. She even lingered there for a while, pushing her tongue into Esme's mouth and forcing her bossy sister to massage it with her own. Of course ultimately she gave Esme what she really wanted.

What they all really wanted, perhaps Sophie most of all. Which was of course to get on her knees and straddle Esme's face, although even then Sophie did this slowly, but equally when it came to lowering herself down, which of course had Esme, and Phoebe, rolling their eyes.

As 'punishment' for being a little tease Esme refused to let Sophie have her way, and suddenly shot her head upwards to attack her cunt. Which Sophie could have seen coming if she wasn't a telepath, but as tempting as it was to pull herself out of range at the last second she just couldn't resist pausing and just savouring the feeling of Esme's tongue slowly sliding from the bottom of her pussy all the way up to the top.

Her saviour even lingered a little on her clit, before repeating that lick over and over again, Esme making it clear she would keep going even if Sophie continued making her strain her neck. Of course, Sophie would never be that cruel to her dear sibling.

No, Sophie was soon lowering herself down the rest of the way, for a second going even further to push Esme's head firmly into the bed and smothering her with her pussy before lifting herself up slightly again. After all, it was very tempting to fuck Esme's pretty little face until she got off, but they weren't in a hurry.

No, they all agreed they wanted to make this last, a fact that her sisters unnecessarily reminded her through their psychic link. She in turn reminded them it was hard to control herself, especially when it was impossible not to feel what they were feeling right now, which for Sophie was just as good, and for Esme it was even better.

Esme couldn't agree more with that thought. After all, this was true perfection. This was the Frost sisters truly being three in one in this perfect moment, and Esme was the lucky bitch in the centre of it. She was the one who got to eat pussy while getting her pussy eaten. Her sisters! She was pleasuring them and being pleasured by them at the same time, their minds, bodies and souls melting together until they were truly one.

God, it was so sad she was the only one who had known this perfection. Well, her, and the perfect creatures known as Sophie and Phoebe, the two things in this world she loved above everything else, and how could she not at a moment like this?

Like everything good and pure in this world it sadly couldn't last forever. Inevitably the need for a crescendo to this perfection would become too much to bear, but until then all three Frost sisters were determined to get every ounce of enjoyment possible out of this.

Which was why Sophie managed to resist the urge to grind down on her face for as long as possible, while Esme and Phoebe settled into a long, steady rhythm when it came to using their tongues, being careful to avoid the most sensitive areas and just keep teasing for now. Which of course meant absolutely no attention to the needy clits of their siblings. Well, almost no attention.

Neither Esme or Phoebe could resist teasingly brushing against the clits of Sophie and Esme every so often, although for a long time they didn't give enough to be anything more than a big fat tease.

But inevitably over time Sophie's whimpers and cries just became so needy, and even though Sophie did a surprisingly good job and resisting the urge to beg for more it was Phoebe who could no longer stand hearing, and feeling, her sibling in such need. Which must be why she suddenly lingered her tongue against Esme's clit, forcing Esme to cry out into Sophie's cunt, the vibrations of that easily increasing the pleasure that Sophie was feeling.

Shortly after that Sophie whimpered, "Yesssss, give me more! Please Esme, mmmmm, give me more! Fuck me! Ohhhhhh yeahhhhhh, lick my clit just like that, oh fuck!"

Initially Esme resisted the urge to give her sister what she wanted, but Sophie always did have a dirty mouth and a wicked imagination. They all did, but sometimes it felt like Sophie was particularly gifted at this. Or at least that was the excuse Esme gave herself as to why she gave her bratty sibling more in the form of touching her clit with every other stroke of her tongue.

For better or for worse Esme then started receiving the same treatment from Phoebe, pushing both herself and Sophie towards climax and the inevitable end to this perfection. Which was truly the most tragic thing which had happened today, but it was hard to truly care when she was receiving such fantastic pleasure.

Phoebe hated the fact that she had been too weak to resist Sophie's earlier whimpers, and she continued to be weak as she failed to resist her begging for more, Sophie very clearly begging for her to increase her intention to Esme's pussy as they would both feel it through the link.

In Phoebe's defence she had just spent the last few weeks watching Sophie suffer, and she knew for a fact that Esme had suffered too. And God knows Phoebe had suffered, so as much as she wanted to draw this out and savour this precious moment it really didn't take much for Phoebe to give her lovers more. Especially as it meant she received more in the process.

Despite the fact that it hadn't been touched her pussy was extremely wet and humming like it was being attacked by a skilled tongue, because in a way, it was. Oh yes, licking Esme was like being able to lick her own pussy thanks to their psychic link, and having Esme do the same to Sophie was like having two tongues on her cunt at once.

Something she knew from experience was truly wonderful. Of course what she was experiencing now wasn't quite as good as what Sophie, and especially Esme was experiencing, but it was more than good enough to make Phoebe cum in the past, and she was sure that this time would be no exception.

She was quickly proven right as she pushed her tongue as deep as it would go into Esme. Okay, it wasn't immediate. Nor was Esme's climax, Phoebe having to thrust her tongue in and out a few more times to get the desired effect. But Esme could never deny her, and in turn Sophie could never deny Esme, and soon Phoebe could feel the ecstasy echoing through the bodies of her sisters, the two people in this world that she cared more than anything about.

That combined with the taste of Esme's cum was enough to eventually send Phoebe over the edge of her own orgasm, and while it wasn't nearly as satisfying as what Sophie and particularly Esme were receiving it was still pretty great. But it meant that Phoebe might not have the energy for what came later.

Putting thoughts of that out of her mind for now, and even ignoring her own pleasure, Phoebe desperately tried to concentrate on the most important thing on Earth right now, making all three of them feel good through making Esme cum as hard and as frequently as possible.

Luckily she had plenty of practice at this, and unlike poor Esme with Sophie it was easy for Phoebe to slip a couple of fingers inside of the welcoming fuck hole in front of her. Or more accurately, fuck holes, Phoebe slipping first one finger and then two into Esme's pussy, and then pushing another into the other girl's ass, as she wrapped her mouth around Esme's clit and began sucking on it.

Esme came particularly hard from all those things, although at that point she was being bombarded with so much pleasure it was like one continuous orgasm. The best part of it of course was that all the pleasure that she was feeling wasn't just coming from her own body, but from Phoebe and particularly Sophie.

Of course Phoebe was mostly feeling satisfaction from making her cum, from feeling it through their mental link, but Esme was making sure Sophie came just as much as she did. Although it wasn't long before Sophie was helping, and then she became the main reason that she was cumming, and Esme was just along for the ride.

Having sensed what Phoebe was going to do Esme made sure she was the first to shove her tongue directly into a pussy tonight, and after hers was invaded she held off her own pleasure as long as possible to concentrate on Sophie's. Given that she had no such responsibility Sophie had allowed herself to cum from that first tongue thrust, staying wonderfully still so Esme could quickly remove her tongue and wrap her mouth tightly around that entrance so she could swallow at least the majority of Sophie's cum.

Which wasn't exactly easy when she was being simultaneously tongue fucked. Although it did mean that the seconds after Sophie's first climax was finished were extra sweet, Esme taking a few long seconds to selfishly focus on what Phoebe was making her feel, and cumming wonderfully hard because of it.

After that Esme redoubled her efforts on Sophie's pussy, shoving her tongue back into it and starting to thrust it in and out. Given her selfish pause it eventually took a surprisingly large amount of thrusts to achieve the desired result, but Esme would not be denied, and Sophie certainly didn't want to deny her.

No, she could feel how badly her mirror image wanted this, and just how much pleasure she was giving her, which of course only increased the pleasure she was receiving until it was hard to keep track of what she was doing. Especially when Sophie started grinding down onto her face, and all poor Esme could do was just lay there and take every wonderful second of this perfection.

This was why being in the middle was the best, and something they all secretly craved. Sure, Esme loved the relaxing bliss that Sophie was now receiving, and the oh so satisfying control she got whenever she was in Phoebe's current position, but nothing could truly beat this.

For any threesome it was best to be the centre of attention, both giving and receiving like this, but thanks to their mental link in this moment they were truly one, all receiving what the other was receiving, and yet Esme was at the centre of it all, making everything she was feeling almost unbearably vivid.

God, she would have truly done anything to feel this way again, and would do so again in a heartbeat. Of course this was a perfection they couldn't maintain indefinitely, but sooner than Esme would have liked they were switching positions.

Phoebe didn't blame Esme for feeling disappointed at the end of this, and she was almost disappointed, but the upside was that they always ended this kind of session with a nice long kiss. Unfortunately this time round she missed out on the first kiss, Sophie quickly rolling off Esme's face and then diving down to lick her juices off of it, making Esme giggle softly, before the two of them kissed softly.

But with their link it was like she was too involved, and soon Sophie moved away so Phoebe could get her turn. They then spent a few minutes taking it in turns with Esme's lips, only pausing to kiss each other. And lick Sophie's cum off of Esme's face.

Then Sophie predictably said, "Dibs on her ass."

"Fine by me." Phoebe grinned, as she and her younger sibling got up, "You know I like it when you loosen her up for me."

In another predictable move Sophie smirked at her as they scurried to retrieve a couple of strap-ons while Esme watched with a mixture of tired apprehension and lust, which soon became pure lust as she watched her sister's equipped themselves. Under different circumstances Phoebe might have ordered Esme to get on her knees and suck them first, but they just didn't have the patience right now.

Besides, they could do that later. So while Sophie covered her dick in lube Phoebe's spat onto her hand and rub that saliva into her cock while staring at Esme. Then when Phoebe felt it was ready she lay down in the centre of the bed and called out to her saviour.

"Come get your reward, sister." Phoebe called out teasingly.

"Gladly." Esme smirked.

With that Esme crawled over to her, lined the entrance to her pussy up with Phoebe's cock and immediately started pushing downwards, which was a little surprising, to be honest. It wasn't that Phoebe thought her sister would complain, just maybe insist on fucking one or both of them with a strap-on first, before but probably giving in after only a little push from them.

Clearly Esme was just a little too mentally exhausted from saving them, Phoebe thought guiltily. Either that or she was just in a submissive mood. Either way Phoebe was very happy with this little surprise, and she wasn't the only one given the looks on the faces of both her sisters.

It only took Esme a few minutes for her ass to come to rest on Phoebe's lap, that strap-on cock now buried in her cunt, then when she made the mistake of pausing to savour the moment Sophie snuck up behind her and slipped a finger into Esme's ass hole. Phoebe was sure that it wasn't as quick and easy as it seemed, and that Sophie wasn't able to sneak up on Esme.

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers
12