Three Is a Party

Story Info
An intimate lesbian threesome.
1.3k words
3.65
44.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We know her. I fucked her and you didn't like it when I told you about it. But that's in the past. You've come around to the idea of a threesome now, well actually, it really turns you on. And you like her, you've told me as much. And that time she came to a party at ours, invited by a friend of ours, unknown to us, you stared. You stared at her long dark blonde hair, her long lithe body clad in tight blue jeans and knee high leather boots. She laughed nervously at our friends' jokes and kept looking at her husband to centre herself. We both saw that because we were watching her, fascinated, spellbound by her beauty and that special something that makes everyone around her like her so much. Strictly speaking, she isn't even that pretty. Quite plain really, but deeply attractive. I noticed you saw it too.

So now, a couple months later, you've finally confessed you want to add another woman to the mix. And you had your eye on her. It was like pulling teeth, getting this nugget of information out of you. I was quite pleased when you finally told me, if only because I still like her. We asked her over gin and tonics, at this noisy, dark cocktail bar in the posher part of town. You asked. You weren't sure if she'd heard you, or fully understood, because she just looked down at the table, smiling. I touched her hand wanting to ask if we'd overstepped a line, but she pre-empted me and beamed her beautiful smile at us. 'I'd love to'. Relieved and excited.

This is where we are now. We are in our flat, all three of us on the sofa with a glass of wine. We've nearly finished the wine and the tension is growing. The closer it gets, the slower we drink. Why are we so nervous? After all, it's just you and her... and me. You're radiant, in your dressed down wedding outfit. I don't know what you've got on underneath because you got home from work before I did and had already showered and dressed.

I reach out and tuck your hair behind your ear. I look at her while still playing with your earlobe. She is just looking, nothing is betrayed from her expression. The excitement in my chest is travelling downwards. My pussy is starting to ache. I bend over to you and kiss your cheek, you kiss my neck. She's quite content just sitting there but I don't want to make her feel left out. You grab her hand and draw her in. The excitement is palpable. She's unsure of herself, so you take the lead and kiss her pink mouth. Suddenly whatever immobilised us for the past hour has been lifted and she wraps her hand around your waist. Our thighs are touching. You engage in the kiss more and stroke her hair. I want to do that. I want to kiss her. My arousal is spreading and intensifying, like an itch I can't scratch. I want you both so badly and seeing you entangled like this is almost too much to bear. I decide to grab her hand that is wrapped around your waist and kiss your cheek once more. You end the kiss and shift your knees towards me to allow her better access. She bridges the distance and kisses me. Bliss. We kiss with our mouths closed first, slowly exploring the tension between us. Enough. I want to taste her. I pull her towards me with my hand behind her neck. She resists slightly but opens her mouth and her tongue darts out, touching mine. So subtle, so seductive. I want more but you squeeze the tops of our thighs and take us to the bedroom.

I can sense a little hesitancy in her, again. Yes, this is the part where we take our clothes off. Maybe she'd feel more at ease if I made out with you for a while. But I want her so I kiss her and press my body to her. My intensity makes her stumble backwards a bit. Our tits pressed together, our thighs touching, my leg wrapped around yours. Finally the intensity I was looking for. The tingle between my thighs grows until I'm soaked with desire. She places a series of small light kisses on my neck line and pulls on my bottom lip with her teeth. So she hasn't forgotten, then, how to please a lady. You are looking to be pleased as well. You're lying on the bed, fiddling with the buttons of your top, arms awkwardly reaching for your back. She goes over to you, sits behind you, her centre at the base of your spine and unbuttons you one by one. I go to sit in front of you and kiss you with my palms spread out on the top of your shoulders. I slip into a comfortable arousal, your smell calming my slightly nervous mood. You reach out for my tits and squeeze my nipples. A pang of longing shoots from my nipples to my pussy. She pulls your top off and we momentarily break contact to help. You surprise me by pushing me down to the bed, your tits swaying over my neck. You pull up my dress and tug my tights off. She caresses my ankle, toned calves and move to the vulnerable, sensitive skin of my thighs. You have other ideas and untie the knot that holds together the two halves of my wrap dress. Teasingly, you trace your finger from my clavicles to my clit. Nice, but I crave more sensation.

She has lost any sense of inhibition and starts undressing herself. We watch her impatiently unzipping her black boots, unbuttoning her jeans and pulling off her jumper. This is the second woman you've ever been with. I think we're united in the overwhelming desire to reach out and touch the creamy, taut flesh of her stomach. She stands there, now unselfconsciously, watching us watching her. You give in first, stand up and pull her back in. Her modest perky chest, smaller than both of us, is dressed in black lace. Her nipples are hard. I reach out and softly squeeze her right tit. I delve in and lick the top of her breast. She, teasingly, lamely, pushes me on my back with one decided quick push. She then straddles me and pins my arms above my head with one hand, leaving the other to roam my body. You take off your jeans and reach for your own wetness. My breath sharpens and quickens as she finds the top of my knickers and pulls it back to reveal my shaven nakedness. She lovingly brushes her hand along the length of my pussy, then uses both hands to pull my lips apart and touch the pinkness that is revealed. I shiver and imagine I must be very wet. I wriggle and roll my hips around. I want stimulation so badly. She luckily doesn't tease me for very long and and she plunges her tongue into my pussy. Her tongue flicks across my lips and indirectly stimulates my clit. I don't know what you are doing because my eyelids are pressed shut, my neck arched back while I mentally will her to either move towards my clit or put her fingers inside me. I'm not having much luck.

"Please".

I hear her chuckle, so sexy, finally so in control of her beauty. She obliges and drags her tongue along my clit. I shiver as the sensation overwhelms me, painful, barely pleasurable. She finds her rhythm and I find my pleasure, building, deepening, weaving, spreading from out of my pussy to the pit of my stomach, breasts, skin, everywhere. It's pure energy and I know I have to surrender soon. Its waters cannot be contained anymore and when the dyke breaks, I am flooded with delight.