Three is a Prime Number Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AltheaRose
AltheaRose
2,005 Followers

My erection was straining under my shorts. Abby noticed it and said, "Take it out, Jamie. We said you should relax."

Phoebe sensed my hesitation. "I think he needs help," she said.

They crossed to the bed and sat one on either side of me. Phoebe undid my belt and Abby pulled down my zipper. I lifted my butt and they pulled my shorts down. My erection strained against my white boxer briefs. Phoebe lifted the band and peeked inside.

"He looks real happy to see us," she said.

"Then, he should come out and play," rejoined Abby.

They tugged and once again I lifted my hips. Soon I was just dressed in a shirt and my erection swayed back and forth. Phoebe stroked me and then pushed my tip toward Abby. Grinning, she took my shaft and gently moved her hand up and down. My tip began to glisten.

As she stood Phoebe said, "I think he can handle whatever needs to be done." She turned off the water, and pulled off her shorts and underwear. Her thin dark strip kept my eyes focused on her sex. She turned and tested the temperature of the water. Her tight butt bounced slightly and I could see her pussy lips through the gap at the top of her thighs. All this time, Abby kept up a light stroking. She felt every twitch of my erection as I watched my naked lover.

"Come on, Abby, leave the poor guy alone," said Phoebe as she stepped into the tub. Abby bent, kissed my lips and then bowed to kiss the tip of my erection, using her tongue to clean it of the clear liquid that was there.

She walked to the tub, turned and faced me. She undid her shorts and let them fall. She wore a pair of blue bikini bottoms. She inched them down and bent to slip them off her feet. As she stood, she revealed a rather lush mass of blond curls shaped into a sharp-sided triangle. Her body, now entirely nude, was bordering on perfection. She turned, flashing her tight bottom, and climbed into the tub facing Phoebe.

As expected, my hand continued to stroke my erection as I watched them begin to soap their upper bodies. Phoebe rotated around in the tub and asked Abby to help. As my girlfriend scooted to lean her back tight against her friend, Abby lathered her own hands. She then rubbed Phoebe's shoulders and moved down her front until she was massaging Phoebe's breasts. Phoebe closed her eyes as Abby's hands caressed her soft flesh. I knew that Phoebe usually enjoyed a lot of foreplay before I could move to her clit. Abby was tenderly playing with Phoebe's breasts and I could tell Phoebe was responding. Abby began to nibble on Phoebe's ear and my girlfriend began to purr.

This was a sight I was both anticipating and dreading. Someone else was initiating sex with my girlfriend. As I watched the obvious pleasure spread over Phoebe's face, I battled feelings of inadequacy. Could I make her feel that way? Did she look like that when I touched her? Of course, the scene was totally erotic and my hand flew up and down my shaft.

Phoebe tilted her head back so that she and Abby could kiss. Their kisses lasted a long time as did Abby's attention to Phoebe's breasts. As their tongues continued to swirl, Abby moved a hand from Phoebe's breast to under the water. Suddenly Phoebe's chest pushed forward as I imagined Abby's fingers found a special spot.

Watching the movement of Abby's arm I could only imagine what her fingers were doing to Phoebe. Soft moans began to escape my girlfriend's mouth. Abby began to pinch Phoebe's nipple and her arm movements increased under the water. Phoebe's moans transformed into soft utterances and I recognized these as a prelude to her climax. Abby slipped her other arm under the water and Phoebe squealed.

Phoebe's arms gripped the sides of the tub and her knees spread open as wide as the space allowed. Her panting was punctuated by expressions of pleasure as she called out "Yes." Suddenly, Phoebe's back arched and a long breath escaped her mouth. Her body held tense for several seconds and then collapsed back onto Abby.

Abby removed her hands from the water and gently stroked Phoebe's breasts and moved up to hold her head as she kissed the back of her head. "Thank you," said Phoebe.

After a minute or so, Phoebe turned to look at me. I was still hard and was lightly stroking my shaft. I had amazed myself that I did not cum watching them. Phoebe hoisted herself and stood to let the water run off her body. She reached for a thick towel from the shelf and stepped out of the tub. She dried and moved to the bed. After kissing my mouth, she shifted around to take my cock into her mouth and began to make love to it. At first I closed my eyes enjoying the warm sensation spreading first through my groin and then extending to the rest of my body. I opened my eyes and turned to Abby. She, too, had exited the tub and patted herself with a towel. Her naked body glistened with the remaining water and her hand rested on her blond pussy. I motioned to her to join us on the bed. She crossed the room and climbed up, sitting on the opposite side of Phoebe. Phoebe raised her eyes to see Abby now relaxed alongside of my body. Phoebe returned her attention to her oral lovemaking.

Abby moved to push her damp body next to mine. I lifted my arm and she cuddled in the crook of my shoulder. I turned my head and we kissed, softly at first and then with more passion. As Phoebe became more aggressive we broke to stare at her head bobbing up and down.

"God, that is beautiful," said Abby.

"Now, you have an idea of how the two of you looked in the tub," I said.

That was the last sentence I could form as Phoebe brought me to the edge. "I'm close, Phoebes."

She nodded without releasing my cock.

I could hold back no longer and lifted my hips as my release came. I made small thrusts with each burst from my cock.

Abby said, "Don't swallow it all."

Phoebe pulled away and a small spurt landed in my pubic hair. Abby quickly took me in her mouth and I gave her my last weak dribble. Abby then pulled Phoebe's face to hers. They kissed and Abby shoved her tongue into Phoebe's mouth. I watched in awe as they swapped the remains of my orgasm back and forth. When they finished, they moved their lips to my flaccid and spent cock and licked it clean. When they finished, I welcomed the women into my arms. With their heads nestled next to mine, we let ourselves drift into sleep. With the vivid images flashing through my mind, I could only imagine what was going through each of theirs.

I awoke sometime later to find only Phoebe in bed. She always was a sound sleeper. I slipped out of bed needing to pee. I opened the door to the bath to see Abby behind the glass of the shower. She waved.

"Sorry, I needed to pee. I'll wait 'til you're done."

She called out over the water, "No need, Jamie, I think we should be comfortable with each other by now."

I hesitated for a second wondering if it was crossing the line to let her watch me piss. I then decided I had no clue where the line was or even if there were a line. I stood and relaxed my bladder. Abby watched as the stream shot into the toilet. I flushed and was about to wash my hands when she opened the door.

"You can do that in here," she said. I entered the shower and closed the door. I turned on the other shower head and adjusted the water. Turning to face Abby I let the warm water run down my body. I had seen her nude for the first time a short while ago, but my curiosity was far from satisfied. Her nipples were more red than pink and I attributed that to the warm water cascading over them. Her blond pubes were flattened against her mons and I could clearly see her cleft.

Abby smiled sweetly and nodded as I continued to stare at her breasts. I reached out and cupped each breast, enjoying both their weight and smooth skin. Abby pushed against my hands to encourage my exploration. Playing with her nipples I wondered if kissing them was allowed in this new and yet undefined territory the three of us were exploring. Seeming to sense my desire, Abby put one hand behind my head and guided it to her right breast. I licked her nipple and heard a sigh escape from her.

Emboldened by her reaction, I took her breast into my mouth and sucked softly.

"Yes, Jamie, that's good."

I was hard and Abby reached to capture my erection in her hands. She squeezed me and I momentarily broke free of her breast as the pressure of her fingers lit up my senses. As her hand slid down to cup my balls, I closed my eyes in pleasure.

I felt her moving down. I opened my eyes to see her on her knees, water cascading all over her body, and her hand guiding my dick toward her mouth. Putting my hand on her cheek, I stopped her.

"I'm not sure about this, Abby. I need to know what Phoebe thinks."

"I think you should let her suck you."

We both turned to see my girlfriend standing outside the shower, naked and playing with her nipples.

"Join us," said Abby.

"Not this second," said Phoebe. "Take him in your mouth."

Abby wrapped her lips around my erection and slowly captured more and more of me until I felt my tip at her throat. Abby made love to my cock. I was rapidly coming to the point of no return and told Abby so.

"Don't finish him," said Phoebe. "Let's get him in bed."

Abby stood and we each turned off our shower heads. Phoebe held out two towels and we quickly dried off. Taking us each by a hand, Phoebe led us back to the bedroom. She crawled across the large bed and tossed the covers to the floor as Abby and I followed. I was now in the middle.

Abby and Phoebe leaned across my body and kissed. Phoebe ran her hand up and down Abby's body and ended up playing with her girlfriend's pussy.

"Sit on his face, Abby."

Abby straddled my chest and slowly moved up until her pussy hovered over my mouth.

"Turn around, sweetheart," Phoebe said. Abby pivoted and I could see both her pink pussy and her darker rosebud. Phoebe climbed on me and inched down onto my erection. When she rested against my groin, I sighed. Abby lowered herself to my mouth. Eagerly my tongue swept from her bottom to nearly her clit. Her juices infused my taste buds with a new and totally exotic flavor. I had not tasted another woman in over two years. Abby's flow was tarter and thicker than Phoebe's. I lapped and lapped as Phoebe began riding my cock hard.

I spread Abby's cheeks and ran my tongue up to her rosebud. As I licked the crinkled surface, she let out a long sigh. She then pushed back to encourage my tongue. I teased her back, something that Phoebe never enjoyed. Before my tongue could push past the sphincter, Abby shifted so her pussy was once again on my mouth. I took the hint and started licking fast and hard. As I did, I inserted a finger into her vagina. She let out a gasp and pushed hard down on my face. I took the coated finger and positioned it at her back door.

"Oh, god," she cried as I pushed inside.

"What," asked Phoebe, who was still grinding on me.

"He's fingering my ass and sucking my clit. Jesus, Phoebe, I can't hold out much longer."

Phoebe reached back between my legs and began massaging my balls. I was seconds from exploding. I wanted to make Abby cum at the same time. I slipped two fingers into her pussy. She grunted. I plunged my other finger deep into her ass and pulled my fingers from her cunt. I reached up to pinch her nipple and trapped her clit in my lips. As I felt my balls tighten, I used my teeth to lightly trap her clit. She screamed and I felt a rush of liquid flow into my mouth and down past my chin.

Phoebe came down hard one last time and I lost it. I thrust with my hips as I sent spurt after spurt inside her. Abby was bouncing on my face and I released her clit for fear I might actually bite it off. She bent forward, resting her head on Phoebe's shoulder. I pulled my finger free from her ass and placed a tiny kiss on the still open hole.

She rolled off and collapsed next to me. Phoebe stood and let my softening cock fall to my thigh. She cupped her pussy and went to the bathroom. I reached for Abby and guided her to my arms. She kept her eyes closed and snuggled tight to me. Phoebe returned, wiped my cock clean with a warm wash cloth and lay at my other side. She pulled the sheet over us and I felt an amazing sensation of three hearts beating in a similar rhythm.

I'm not sure who woke first. I do remember having two warm bodies against me and a sense of the unreal bouncing around my head.

"Everything you expected," said Phoebe as she kissed my chest.

"I never expected this," I said and pulled her mouth to mine.

"Well, then was it good?"

"Phoebe, it was beyond good."

"Mmm, that's nice to hear." I turned toward Abby as she spoke. "I can't believe a guy made me cum so hard with his mouth."

The three of us laughed. "Well, I have an excellent teacher," I said.

"Yeah, and you know who taught her," added Abby with a wide grin.

"I guess we made a circle," I said.

Abby ran her hand down my body, over my limp dick and then reached over to play with Phoebe's pussy. Phoebe opened her legs and let her girlfriend play with her. Abby was just teasing her. She then Phoebe's pussy, moved her hand to Phoebe's breasts for a quick squeeze and then rested her hand on my chest.

"Guys," she said as she kissed my nipple, "we need to talk."

If there is any phrase that makes a guy's scrotum shrivel is the "we've got to talk" one. I sighed and Abby laughed.

"Yeah, I know it sucks, but I need to say some things now."

Phoebe placed her hand atop Abby's that remained on my nipple.

"Okay, here goes," Abby said. "As good as this afternoon has been, and it's been very, very good, I am at my limit. I mean no disrespect to you Jamie, honestly. I cannot have sex with you, you know, well, fucking. I know it would be awesome, but I am not there at this point."

"I would never push you into that," said Phoebe. "I want us to share Jamie. I'm hoping we could both love him and he can love us."

"I know," Abby said softly.

"I suggest we just go slowly," I offered. "This is new to all of us. Let's see if we can feel our way along."

"Are you upset that you and Abby won't have sex?" asked Phoebe.

"I'm sure it would be awesome, but I agree with her. If it's meant to be, it'll happen. In the meantime, I definitely want to continue to have sex with you, Phoebes. And, I certainly wouldn't mind being able to watch the both of you have sex."

Abby kissed my shoulder. "That wouldn't make you jealous?"

"Haven't a clue," I answered. "But it won't be any worse than what I would be imagining."

Abby sighed and laced her fingers with Phoebe's.

"Jamie, I wouldn't object to having you watch—occasionally. I don't want it to be a constant thing. I still want to have my personal time with Phoebe. Just, as I imagine, you will want to be alone with her. I doubt if you want me watching every time you and she make love."

The thought of a naked Abby watching as I used my cock to make Phoebe come was certainly not unpleasant. I did understand what she was saying and aloud I said, "I agree. She and I will want to have our own time."

"What about you, Phoebes?" asked Abby. "What do you want?"

I turned to see tears on her cheek. "I want the both of you so much it hurts. I never want to be without either of you. I know this sounds totally whacked, but even if I never made love with either of you again, I want you both right next to me."

Abby laughed and said, "Well, that ain't gonna happen. No way am I not fucking you."

That broke some of the tension. "Can you handle making love to both me and Abby, but not doing it together?" I asked.

"If it means we can all live together, then yes."

"Show me," I said.

"Now?" Phoebe looked uncertain.

"Please."

We rearranged ourselves so that I was at the edge of the big bed and Phoebe and Abby were in the middle. Abby began by pulling Phoebe into her arms. They kissed softly for a long time; their tongues caressing each other while little noises escaped their mouths. Abby rolled Phoebe onto her back and moved her mouth to a breast. As her lips captured the hard nipple, Phoebe groaned in pleasure. I watched as Abby teased each breast. Her movements were slower and softer than what I usually did. Phoebe responded by giving little encouragements. Abby spent a long time fondling and kissing Phoebe's breasts.

Finally one hand moved down Phoebe's body. Abby's finger tips traced a light pattern over her tummy, past her navel and came to rest on the dark strip. Phoebe's legs spread open. Next, Abby followed the route of her fingers with her tongue and lips. Phoebe cooed with every nibble and caress. As her nose brushed the short hair, Abby pulled off and crawled to the bottom of the bed. She bent down and began kissing her way up Phoebe's right leg. Phoebe kept her eyes closed and her tongue ran along the outside of her lips. I wondered if Abby would be put off since Phoebe had not bathed since we had sex.

When Abby reached about an inch from Phoebe's sex lips, she broke off and moved to the left leg. Slowly, as she made her way up, her fingers fluttered over Phoebe's mons. Phoebe pushed up with her hips to increase the contact.

Abby now lay prone, her face no more than an inch from the blood-filled lips. I could see the moisture and begin to smell the exotic aroma of an aroused woman. Using her thumbs, Abby opened Phoebe's pussy and blew softly.

Phoebe gasped and pulled at her own nipples.

From my experience I knew that Phoebe was ready. Abby knew that too and lowered her face to make full contact.

"Sweet god, yes," Phoebe murmured.

I could see Abby's tongue making a long, slow pass along the spread lips. Any doubts that Abby would be reluctant to continue her love-making because Phoebe contained some residue from me were eliminated as Abby used her tongue on my girlfriend. At the top, she twirled it on the still hooded clit. Phoebe again lifted her hips. Abby repeated this adoration of my girlfriend's pussy over and over again. With each new trip, Phoebe became more vocal and her movements became more spasmodic.

Abby moved to rest on her knees. She lifted Phoebe's legs and pushed them back until they rested on my girlfriend's chest. Phoebe grabbed her own thighs to hold them. She knew what was next.

Abby bent and began to lick the exposed sex hard and fast. Within seconds she slipped two fingers inside Phoebe and worked them in and out. As Phoebe's cries encouraged her, Abby added a third finger and clamped her lips around the fully exposed clit.

"Oh, fuck, yes," answered Phoebe.

I couldn't tell what she was doing to Phoebe's clit, but it was more than effective. Phoebe's cries increased in both volume and frequency. Suddenly, Abby pulled her mouth away and her fingers from her lover's vagina. Phoebe squealed in disappointment.

To compensate, Abby drove her tongue like a spear into the gaping opening. Phoebe cried out. As she plunged and lapped at the flowing juices, Abby's fingers found Phoebe's clit. She rubbed it in syncopation with the tempo her tongue was keeping.

"So close, so close," Phoebe muttered. I looked at the clock on the table and was amazed to see that their love making was now passing the half-hour mark. I know that I was usually done by this time. By Phoebe's reactions, I knew I was learning while watching.

Phoebe's legs were trembling from exhaustion, but she held on. Abby pulled her mouth away and inserted her middle finger of her left hand deep into Phoebe. After a few seconds she withdrew it and moved it to the pink rosebud below, which glistened as the strong flow from Phoebe's pussy gathered there. Abby pushed past the sphincter and drove her finger deep inside. At the same time three fingers of her other hand reclaimed their spot inside Phoebe's vagina. I watched as her wrist moved and knew she was searching for that special bundle of nerves. When Phoebe squeaked, I knew Abby had hit her target.

AltheaRose
AltheaRose
2,005 Followers