Three is a Prime Number Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AltheaRose
AltheaRose
2,005 Followers

Now Abby's mouth reengaged Phoebe's clit. In a feat of coordination that amazed me, mouth and fingers danced together. Phoebe gave over to her orgasm. Her body stiffened, her legs flew free and her head flung back. I could see the tremors move through her flesh as she cried out in pleasure. Abby did not stop until two more waves passed over her lover. Then, she slowly freed herself.

I could see the results of Phoebe's orgasm on Abby's lips and chin. I want nothing more than to lick her clean, but I knew this time the sex was for just the two of them. Abby moved up and pulled a limp Phoebe into her arms. Phoebe sobbed softly as Abby stroked her hair.

"I love you, Abby. That was unbelievable."

"Love you too, pretty girl. Now, rest."

I pulled the sheet up and covered both of them as their eyes closed and their breathing deepened.

***

I was sitting on the balcony as dusk approached when I sensed movement. I turned to see Abby, wrapped in a sheet, move onto the balcony. She surprised me by climbing onto my lap. I kissed her head. She turned her face to me and we kissed. The kiss lasted a long time and our tongues became well acquainted. I delighted in the sensation of tasting the dry remains of Phoebe's orgasm.

After we stopped kissing, Abby rested her head on my chest.

"Phoebe?" I asked.

"Still sleeping."

"Yeah, she gets like that after sex. And, after what I saw a little while ago, she may not wake up for a week."

Abby giggled. It was the first time she did that and I was charmed by her unfiltered reaction.

Abby rested her hand on my bare chest.

"Jamie, was that too much to watch?"

I didn't answer right away. My mind replayed the passion and expression of love I had witnessed.

"It was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen." I felt a tear form in the corner of my eye.

"You know she loves you, maybe even more than she loves me."

I smiled. "I doubt that, Abby, but thanks for saying so. I know she loves me. But, after seeing how she reacted in bed, I would say that I can't compare to how you make her feel. You are in an entirely different universe from me."

Abby snaked her hands around my waist and pulled tightly. "Jamie, we're different, yes. But, I know she needs you. She needs you and how you make love to her. I know she makes no comparison in her mind. We both know Phoebe is uncluttered and without pretensions. She loves you; she loves me. And, I have no desire to be in a contest with you. I fear I would lose badly."

This was a new side of Abby. She was not the take-charge woman that I came to know and admire. She was softer and, if possible, even more attractive. I wanted so badly to believe her. I silently harbored the fear that she could be playing me.

I expressed my concerns.

"You're a special woman, Abby," I said. "I've come to care for you a lot in these last few days. I want to trust you, believe you, but still I wonder why you would seem to think that Phoebe would choose me over you, if it came to that."

"It's just a feeling, Jamie. I can understand your doubt. I have my own. Are you being understanding so you can catch me off guard? Is your acceptance of Phoebe and me just a ploy to set me up for later, when you convince Phoebe to stop seeing me?"

"So this leaves us where?" I asked.

"What was it Regan said about the Russians? Trust but verify. I think we each have to trust each other, but keep our eyes open. I do believe we both want what's best for Phoebe. I hope that we can find a way that the three of us can forge a relationship that works."

"You're a damn good negotiator, Abby. I guess we will move ahead, focus on our mutual love for Phoebe and see where it takes us."

She laughed and said, "I feel the same, but we're still not fucking each other."

I joined in her laughter. "I know, but that doesn't mean I can't think about it. I'm pretty sure it would spectacular."

"No doubt, but I don't want you as a lover."

"How do you want me?"

"A co-lover of Phoebe. She has such a capacity for love that it will take both of us to fill it."

"What about before, you know, when we were, well, we were doing oral to each other."

"Jamie that was sex and it was good and it was fun. But, having you inside me, I think that's love. I can't handle that now. Look, I know that you know I've had male lovers before. And I enjoyed the sex with those men. Jamie, it's different this time because I am so in love with Phoebe that it hurts. I admit to being selfish and wanting her to be mine alone. We both know that is not going to work because she is also in love with you.

"It's hard to explain, but let me try. If you and I have intercourse, we have reached a level of intimacy that suggests it's on a par with what Phoebe and I have or you and Phoebe have. I don't want that. I want a separate, special and unique intimacy with her. I don't want to feel that I am sharing that intimacy with you. You have your own with Phoebe. So, the only way I can see to maintain what I want is to say that you and I will not have intercourse."

I held her close to me as she spoke. This was the most honest and true emotion I've experienced with Abby. I felt a wave of tenderness wash over me and realized I did care for her. I wasn't sure I would ever truly love her, but I did not want to hurt her."

Abby turned her head toward me and lightly kissed my lips.

"Jamie, even though we won't have intercourse, I still want us to have some fun. I think it would create too much tension if you and I could never touch each other. Besides I like what we did. It brings us closer, let's us enjoy fun sex, yet keeps us separate so we can each build our love with Phoebe. Right now, I want to see if we can figure out how the three of us can stay together and not become jealous and not hurt Phoebe."

"This all sounds a bit idealistic."

"Probably it is," Abby said. "But let's start out being idealistic. We can add in reality later. Okay?"

"Sounds good to me," I said and hugged her.

"So, were you jealous watching us?" Abby asked.

I took a deep breath. I knew I had to be honest at this moment or risk us never moving forward.

"Yes, I was jealous. I was also envious. I was feeling inadequate. I thought I was superfluous. I was enthralled with watching you while I wanted to throw you out the fucking window. Yes, Abby, I was all of those things."

"Well, let's see how I fell after watching you fuck Phoebe. I think we may share the same emotions."

I hugged her close. I knew it was not a contest. I just wanted Phoebe to experience the same level of sexual satisfaction with me as I witnessed her receiving from Abby. After that, well, I had no clue. But, it sure promised to be fun figuring it all out.

*****

To be continued...

A big thanks to Gary13 for his help editing this chapter! You can check out his bio at http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=873051&page=bio

And, and an equally big thank you to HystLit. These guys are awesome. If there is any lingering mistake, please know it is entirely my fault.

Through my own error, I omitted the editing credit to these men from Chapter 1. I apologized to them and remind you that all errors in Chapter 1 or Chapter 2 are mine and mine alone.

Chapter Three is in process and will be posted soon.

I would love to know what you think of the first two chapters and what you think will happen from this point on. Drop me a note. I answer every email I receive.

Thanks for reading.

AltheaRose
AltheaRose
2,005 Followers