Three IS Company

Story Info
I knew my lovely wife was bi when we met.
3.5k words
4.48
33.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjskylark
jjskylark
31 Followers

The story I am about to tell you is a true one. It's just about every man's fantasy to be involved in a threesome with the woman he adores and another he had lusted for since first sight for before his marriage to the soul mate of his life. Yet, this happened (and is still happening) to me. I have a stunning wife and an equally lovely mistress who both, through some wonderful act of pure fate, find me to be the center of their libidinous universe. They will do anything for me . I can't describe to you the sexual acts we have performed together in the last three months since this incredible liaison began between us, though I will try .

It all began when Leila, my wife of four years, forced me to attend a tenth year reunion at her small women's college in upstate New York. I really didn't want to go and be part of all the smoozing and false camaraderie that goes on at these affairs; yet, I was talked into it once my wife mentioned that a former classmate I'd met at various gatherings over the past years would be there. You see, my sensuous and lustful soul mate knows no boundaries when sex is at hand. I knew my darling lover was a bi-sexual woman when I had met her and we made an agreement that her desire for occasional pussy would not be taken by me as sign that our everlasting bond as mates was ever to be in jeopardy if my beloved had an impulsive yen for for own sex, so to speak, Her love was mine forever. Indeed, I enjoy the infrequent times she feels turned on by some beautiful woman and would tell me how she would approach, seduce and handle such a catch if given a chance.

My cock would twitch all by itself when Leila related any past tidbit of what transpired between Vivianna and herself when they were roommates in college. And now that the gorgeous lady has returned to the states to visit and perhaps live after a bitter divorce in Europe, why not try to pick up where they left off years ago? I was ecstatic at the very thought of it!

We spent weeks building up with lustful anticipation . My lovely wife drove me crazy with her libidinous plans and schemes to get her beautiful friend to be part of our ever-expanding love life. Some nights, after coming inside my Leila, she would masturbate as she reached climax after climax whispering to me about Vivis long-stemmed nipples and the way her labia hung out, making her easy eat and lick. My cock would quickly regain hardness and I would jerk off or shoot once more in a frenzy onto my wife lovely ass or on her still twirling fingers.

In less lustful and more logical moments, my wife and I negotiated the perimeters of our affair with our hopefully new conquest. The first rule was that Leila and I would always be present whenever we were with her friend, even if it was only myself and Vivi in the next room fucking and carrying on. No private trysts for either of us. If I finished before Leila and Vivi, I could watch as they continued to pleasure each other or leave the room and get myself a cold beer. We agreed that I could always rejoin the action if ready and able.

Vivianna would have to agree to the same. My wife was sure she would have no trouble in this respect, as long as she was truly to be included in the manage a trios and not led to feel at any time that she was a "third wheel" of sorts. The threesome would end if any of us felt being left out or unduly jealous.

In the five years since meeting, Leila and I never had the opportunity to mutually agree to be part of an on - going threesome. Several times, my wife had had relations with a woman or two, but it was she who immediately ended it after the brief encounter. She was just too selective, never finding anyone to replace Vivianna. Now fate had given her another opportunity. She knew that her friend had commented in very positive ways about me and our successful marriage. Yet, she was in a short-lived marriage at the time that ended poorly due to her husband's neglect and inability to live within her lustful needs.

I thought constantly about the way it would be between we three if the gods would grant me this incredible boon. I couldn't wait until the day Leila and I would fly to New York for the upcoming reunion. I even secured an old photo of Leila and Vivi in their college days, dressed up for some weekend afternoon function, both smiling and beaming in their Sunday best, high heels, lipstick and all. I jerked off about the possibility obsessively, even in my locked office at work, conjuring up what it must have been like to be a fly on their dormitory wall to witness both women naked and humping, pussy to pussy or in sixty-nine position, their luscious bodies, so vibrant yet different, straining in ecstasy as they came together, squirming beneath each other's lips, tongue or probing fingers. The anticipation was all too much for an ever-horny guy like me. It drove me nuts!

Finally, the night before the reunion, Leila also confessed to wet panties and her desire for Vivianna's attention once more. Our mutual orgasms were the best we had had in months. My cock was sore in the morning from all the frenetic fucking and sucking. Leila slept in a lot with her long fingers still cupped between those gorgeous legs of hers.

PART 2:

Because of inclement weather and a flight delay, we were one of the last couples to arrive at the class reunion. It was a warm New York State evening and many people were socializing on the quad of the lush women's college. Old friends of my wife spotted her and waved her to their table for a drink. I tried to focus on all the introductions and small talk, but my eyes kept scanning the outdoor area for the real reason of my coming, the charming and demur Vivianna Silva. Several times I thought I had spotted her, but the equally stunningly dressed woman was some other long raven haired beauty with her back to me.

Just when I was giving up hope of her being actually present, there she was standing along side my wife, hugging and kissing. She was even more attractive than I recalled. Her petite yet perfectly proportioned body, accentuated by her black self-designed evening gown and heels, was in perfect contrast to Leila's long lithe body and sweeping neckline.

Finally, the three of us were alone. Vivi and Leila caught up on old times as I sat and made believe that I was paying attention to the conversation when I was really fixed on the Portuguese woman's smooth dark skin and her lovely hands, waving as she spoke to us in beautifully accented English. I visualized her naked beneath me as Leila fed her nipple to her as she writhed towards climax. My already hard cock strained against my tight underwear. When Vivianna asked me some simple question, I snapped out of it just in time as not to look like a complete fool.

When I danced with Vivianna, I knew that somehow my wife had spoken to her already about an invitation to visit us soon. She looked up me with her soft brown eyes as I tried to not squeeze her too close to me during the slow dance. I said I was pleased that she would come and stay until whenever. She said that Leila had already agreed to have night cap at her hotel and I murmured something about sharing a cab. I think she could feel my hard on through my tux as we finished our dance and headed for the door.

Her choice of hotel and her suite directly demonstrated her success as a fashion designer and the level of European sophistication she easily carried. Leila had always been attracted to the other woman's self-confidence and candor. And when Vivi turned some soft slow fado music, it was Vivianna that she had asked to dance with Leila.

Seeing both these gorgeous women in each other's arms, I felt more than a little inadequate, especially when Vivi put her head her Leila's shoulder and his wife softly kissed her and squeezed her closer to her soft breasts. I didn't know if I should try to join them, take out my cock and stroke it or just leave and let these two former lovers have their privacy.

Finally, when the tune ended, it was both Leila and her friend who came over to me, schoolgirl giddy and leaning over the couch so that I could see their loose breasts dangling just before each kissed me wetly on each side my perspiring neck. My wife loosened my belt while the other beauty's tongue danced on my face and lips.

It was Leila who first exposed her succulent tits to us, cupping them so that both Vivi and I could feast on her taut nipples. I couldn't believe it was really happening until I witnessed both sets of polished fingernails opening my fly. I almost came right then and there!

I knew that I wouldn't last very long under these over-stimulating circumstances; so, I gently pushed each groping woman away from me and asked what they were like as young college students. They both looked at one another and giggled and began to undress, dancing for me as they did. Vivi's lingerie were so delicately breath-taking. Silk and lace. Leila got totally naked except for her heels and the slave bracelet I had given her for her thirtieth birthday, a self- indulgence in the hope my wife would become more interested in play bondage and discipline.

When her friend noticed the chain on Leila's lovely ankle, she bent down on one knee and kissed it, along with her calf and upper thigh. Leila sank down to meet Vivi's lips half way. They caressed and rolled unto the plush carpeting, tonguing and humping as if all alone and used to the scene taken place before my eyes.

It was too much for me. As soon I began to stroke my erection, I came. The girls heard me and giggled again. Empathetically, they both crawled over to me and commiserated, licking the cum off my soaking hand and shrinking cock. We all laughed and had another champagne.

While I was drying off from my shower a few minutes later, I could hear my wife's familiar sighs and moans leading up to an explosive orgasm. We had found our playmate!

PART 3:

Back home, Leila and I tried to return to our regular routines but the events of the previous week still tantalized our reawakened libidos. It was too much for both of us.

Even after wild lovemaking and supposed release, we still fantasized about the reunion night and Vivi's body, even though I hardly touched her myself at all.

If I returned early from a conference, I would catch Leila with her dildo or fingering herself on the couch. I didn't mind. I was pleased that she was once again turned on and lusting like I usually was. Soon our paramour would arrive for an extended visit and hopefully we would all be in seventh heaven.

Once Vivianna did arrive, we sat down with her after a big dinner and shared with her our agreements. She liked the idea of having all our sex scenes happen with all three of us present. Vivianna didn't want to hurt our marriage or have me fall too hard for her or she for my Leila. I agreed. I loved Leila fervently and didn't want our joy of sexual adventure to harm our life long commitment. However, we had to agree upon what was going to happen when I was away on business in Japan next week. Would my wife and female lover agree to stop their trysts and wait for me to return? And would they tell me the truth if they didn't? I was worried.,

Then, one night Leila suggested that she and Vivi could continue their lovemaking at home if I would agree to permit them to use the internet to cam their lovemaking sessions live to me to watch while I was away. I liked the basic idea of watching them intimately from afar; yet, the time changes might not coincide with free time to relax and really enjoy their lovely bodies as they played so ardently with one another in my own home.

Finally, Vivi suggested that I agree to having she and Leila video taped and they would email it to me so that I might savor the scenes at my leisure. Isn't technology a wonder!

The nights moved quickly toward my departure. Our house guest was as pleasant fully-dressed as she was in her leather thong and bustier. She shared the cooking chores and housekeeping as well as our king sized bed. I began taking pills to keep me at the hardness that I needed to service two veracious women. When I could not keep up with them, I'd just happily wander off to sleep, perhaps to wake with a huge erection in the middle of the night that Leila or Vivi would jerk off, suck or ride to climax.. Sleeping between the two most wonderful women I have ever encountered at the same time made me a very happy camper indeed!

The night before my Japan trip was special, even for a guy who is sandwiched nightly between a beautifully rounded ass (Vivi) and a sweet pair of luscious tits (Leila).

We had an early dinner out and quickly drove home. Leila and her friend were exceptionally giddy on the drive back.

Once at home, they merrily pushed me into the living room where a fire was already burning. Leila began to tongue me as Vivi fell to her knees while taking off my belt and pants, kissing and nibbling at my stiff cock as she went along to completely strip me. Then . Leikla also dropped to her knees, pulled down her strapless summer dress and exposed her lovely tits to me, rubbing them up and down my shaft while Vivi, now nude,

began to lick my ass from behind with her soft wet tongue.

I knew my lovers by now. This was just an opening to a much bigger climax, so to speak. I didn't want to blow it by cumming too soon. When my wife arose again, she

moved me gently to the floor on my belly and Vivi, pulled my cock with her hand to her lips from behind and continued to lick my ass, my cock and my balls.

Leila crawled towards Vivi and began to suck and bite at her girlfriend's brown puffy nipples. I could hear them go at it but could not turn to see because my wife was sitting on my back while caressing her female lover's face and tits.

Suddenly, without warning, my belt was being used on my ass and exposed underside of my cock. Leila was whipping me while Vivi held me down. My wife said she wanted me to have something to remember her and Vivi by on the long flight tomorrow. The belt stung and made me over re-act a bit, but I trusted Leila and her sense of limits.

After a few more minutes of the belt and hand spanks, my adorable lovers turned me over onto my back. Each took a side of my cock and began to run their lipstick all over my stiff member as I fingered each of the kneeling women from behind. I came as never before, with each lovely giggling and sharing my huge load of juice between them, rubbing the still warm cum on each other's breasts, giggling and laughing and teasing me with the cum still on their fingers, trying to rub it on my smiling lips. I was had!

Part 4

Once in Tokyo, I almost forgot about our video email agreement due to my jet lag and hectic schedule. When I received a phone call from Leila asking me what I thought about Vivi and her first attempt at porn, I was embarrassed to state that I hadn't seen it as of yet. My wife gently admonished me for my omission and asked me to call her soon after I had a chance to view it.

I took a quick hot shower and lay on my hotel bed with the laptop on my bare thighs, my cock half asleep as I was overwhelmingly fatigued from all the business meetings of the day. When I opened the video, it was Leila who greeted me from our candlelit bedroom, sitting up on the still made bed in a Japanese kimono-like half robe, her nipples already hard and evident under the light silk material..

She used her best bedroom voice to whisper to me how she missed me at the moment and wished she had my lovely cock in her ready pussy. Then she slowly opened her robe and she knelt up on the bedspread and spread her soft thighs wide to show me her newly-coifed bush, missing about one-third of its regular growth in the front and totally exfoliated along her pussy lips. She used her fingertips to open herself to my astonished eyes as she knelt up even further.

"Do you like it, Sweetie? Vivi did it for me last night after we had a bit too much to drink."

Then Leila turned herself around on her hands and knees, sinking her breasts to the bed and placing her lovely ass high in the air.

"And what about this?"

On her lovely ass was a tattooed miniature rose with my name scrolled above the opening flower.

"Don't worry, Baby. If you don't care for it, it's removable. Vivi has one just

like it.

With that said, Vivianna's luscious ass cheeks (avec said duplicate tattoo ) came into view on the screen. As she approaches Leila, a dildo is dangling from her harness. She turned to the camera and stroked with it in her slender fist.

"This is the closest cock we could find that is about your size and girth",

Viva whispered to me via the video, fondling it lovingly as she turned away towards my masturbating wife .

Sure enough, it was a good solid facsimile. My own cock got stiffer by the moment as I watched our friend lean forward and begin to lick and kiss Leila's ass and shaved pussy as it bucked, my wife's polished fingernails seen occasionally as they entered her own pussy and slipping out to meet Vivi's lapping tongue .

When the time was ripe, Vivianna mounted my bucking wife doggy style. Whether in her pussy or her asshole, I couldn't tell from the angle of the camera. I know she loved it equally both ways. What I could she was the Portuguese beauty humping Leila slowly for all she was worth, her long thick hair cascading down her straining back and her ass cheeks tightening and relaxing at will.

My wife was never a screamer when she orgasmed when 'my cock' was in her to the hilt, her quiet moans burst into loud "YES! YES! " pleas as Viva swayed her hips to the Portuguese

music playing in the background.

It was all too much for me. At that outburst of Leila's climax, I pumped my cock with total abandonment, mimicking her uncontrollable outburst. My cum shot across the screen, still balanced on my sweating thighs about two feet away from my pulsating cock.

I was so blown away by the whole scene that I could hardly remove the soaked laptop from my body before falling into the stupor of a glorious and much needed sleep.

Part 5

I know it's hard to believe that such a threesome could occur for several months and end without a discouraging word being uttered by any of the participants, but that's the way it was (and still is). When Vivianna got a designing job offer in Rome, the delightful dance was over (at least for now

We will miss her. I think the abrupt ending and change is more difficult for Leila in many ways. For me, it was the golden fantasy opportunity of any sexually vibrant male's wet dream. For Leila, I really believe that her capacity to love each of us is so real that she knows this manage would never again occur for her. Life will move us and our gone lover into other scenarios and adventures, for better or worse.

Well, at least we still have each other...and the video emails... to keep us cozy!

jjskylark
jjskylark
31 Followers