Three Is Just Right

Story Info
Husband shares wife with lonely friend.
1.1k words
4.07
70.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janie, my wife of ten years and I were drinking one Friday evening to pass some time. We where feeling A little buzzed when I went outside to get some air when one of my good friends drove by. Chello was Newly divorced. I knew he was looking for something to do since he was alone now. I waved him down and asked if he wanted a drink. Accepting the invite, he joined us. Janie then reminded me that our supply of liquor was almost out. She suggested that we go get some more. Chello and I agreed. My dirty mind started thinking that after the drinks Janie would get in the mood easy. I said for her to bathe and shave her pussy so she could get eaten out good. Little did I know that I was not the only one who would get fed that night.

When we arrived my wife greeted us with only a short skirt and a t-shirt for clothes. My wife is a petite women about 5'4" small waist, nice ass, and nice tits, 36C to be exact and weighs only 115 Lbs. Needless to say very beautiful. Now remember, my friend is divorced and probably has not had sex in a while. So when he looked at my wife, his mouth hit the floor and he said "damn"! It turned me on instantly. I had never felt that way before. We started the drinking and talking about nothing and everything. soon the drinks began to take effect. I started to want to dance. We put on some music and turned the bright lights off. The low lights and music started to set a mood in my body.

In my drunken state I told Janie to put on some of the clothes that I bought her for our club nights. These clothes don't leave much to the imagination. Normally Janie probably would not but with all the alcohol she did not hesitate. When my wife finally made it back with her sluty clothes she was on fire. I turned to see cello's reaction and he was breathless. I told my wife "you look hot!" then I asked Cello, "what do you think?" His response was "damm!" His answer and reaction made me get a erection almost before he finised with his remark. I had never thought of seeing my wife with another man before. the thought of seeing another man with her was almost to much for me to handle. As we danced and drank some more I kept on thinking about the threesome that this could turn into if I played my cards right. the more I thought of this the hornier I got.

I started to grope my wife and really start to kiss her. She kissed back passionately. Then I started to pull her skirt up every now and then. I realized that she did not have anything on underneath her clothes. I looked over to Cello to see what he was doing. He had a sexual hunger as he starred. My dick was extra rock hard. Janie kind of made a motion to put her skirt down but I persisted. I started to pull her top off and she gave me this stop it look. I said "I want to fuck you now!" she pointed out that we were not alone. I simply ignored her and kept on with my stripping of her clothes.

I finally took all her clothes of and started to suck her tits. She started to walk to the couch where she laid down. I then stripped of all my clothes and pounced on her. She took my dick in her mouth and started to suck it good. I turned and started to eat her out. All the while I was thinking how to get Chello to join in. He is a good friend and would have hesitations in joining, my wife would probably have hers as well. So I had to be on the look for the opportune moment. I saw Cello sit down on our recliner so I turned my wife around to where he would have a perfect view of Janie's pussy.

While she sucked my dick I would eat and massage her pussy constantly giving Chello a porn view of my wife's pussy getting licked and fingered. Chello suddenly dropped his pants and started to jack off. I knew it was now or never. At that time my wife started moaning pretty loud. I spread her legs wide. I looked at Chello and motioned for him to get closer he hesitated at first then got closer. His eyes were fixed on Janie's pussy and he got closer yet. I could tell that he was now taking in the aroma of Janie's pussy. On reaction I pulled his head toward my wife's pussy. Immediately he started to eat Janie's pussy. I waited for her response. She grabbed his head and shoved him to her pussy. All you heard were muffed moans coming form my wife, gasping from myself, and slurp noises from Chello.

Chello quickly threw his clothes off and was jacking off while eating Janie's pussy. I could hardly stand it. I felt as if I was going to blow Janie's head off if I came right then. I thought to myself "not now!" I turned around and positioned myself to fuck Janie. I told Cello "she sucks very well!" He then got up and put his dick in Janie's mouth. It was such an erotic feeling watching my wife suck another mans dick. I wanted to see her fuck another man.

After fucking Janie for awhile I pulled out and told Chello your turn. Both he and my wife hesitated. I said "hey you have done everything else, why act like if there's a stopping point now!" So I pushed Chello toward Janie and stuck my dick in her mouth. Chello slid his dick in Janie's sopping wet pussy and he let out a hissing sound. Janie just moaned loudly. This was the most sexually liberating we had ever been while being married and it was almost to much.

I told Janie to get in doggie position. I know that she loves this position the best. When she did Cello started to slam Janie's pussy like crazy. In just a quick moment she started to moan real loud . I knew she was about to cum real big. When she did I noticed that Chello was turning red in the face and moaning himself. I stuck my dick in Janie's mouth and came for what seemed to be an eternity. We finally came down from our orgasm high and just passed out. I wondered how my wife was going to react in the morning. To my surprise she jumped on me and fucked me saying with a huge smile "you know my birthday is in two weeks!" I will write about that one later.