Three Is Not A Crowd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grace moved off the bed and put her hands on Lynn's naked shoulders. "I forgive you, sister. We will talk no more about it." That was the first time Grace had called her sister. She pulled Lynn close to her and embraced her with love and compassion. Grace knew very well what Lynn's ass felt like; she had been there before and knew that one day she would be there again. Marcus was a fair disciplinarian but very strict.

Walking out of the bedroom together, Grace still had her arm around Lynn's shoulders. Lynn was shorter than Grace and chubbier. The comfort she offered Lynn was appreciated and helped strengthen the bond between the two women.

When they reached the archway leading into the living room, Lynn slipped out from under Grace's arm and headed back to the master bedroom. She stood quietly in a corner as Grace made her way to the kitchen. Marcus was now seated on the couch and had seen the exchange between the two women in his life. He was pleased by what he saw.

He entered the kitchen behind Grace as she started to prepare supper. She looked up and caught Marcus's eye.

"Sir, it is not my place, I know, but …" as Marcus raised an eyebrow at her, Grace quieted. It was not her place to discuss how he handled any situation regarding his subs.

Marcus walked up to her and placed his hands on her shoulders. "You are right; it is not your place." He gave her a long, meaningful look before he continued, "But I will tell you I am pleased with how Lynn has accepted her punishment. And I am even more pleased that the two of you get along so well." He paused a moment. "I have never had you stand in a corner," he smiled, "and I most likely never will. But I think Lynn needs this time right now."

Grace smiled and went back to preparing supper.

Lynn could hear muffled sounds coming from the kitchen but could not make out any words. Truthfully, she wasn't trying to eavesdrop. Her thoughts were revolving around her acceptance of Marcus's domination over her, her eagerness to belong to him, her willingness to give him control over her.

There was a freedom in her submission she had not expected – a sense of her load lightening. Even though her ass was still burning, she smiled.

She sensed Marcus's return to the bedroom before she heard him. He called to her, "Come here, baby girl."

She turned to find him sitting comfortably on the bed. She walked over to him and stopped between his parted thighs. Then she sank to her knees; his legs didn't touch her but Lynn felt as if she were encased behind a protective wall where the world could not harm her.

Marcus reached for her face and lifted her chin with a finger. "You have apologized to me and Grace. You have been punished. It is over." He looked in her eyes. "Can you accept that?"

"Yes, Sir," she breathed. She saw his smile and returned one of her own.

"Get your shirt on and help Grace in the kitchen. We have a celebration of sorts tonight and I want to get to it." Lynn looked in his eyes but could not imagine what his words meant. However, she wasn't going to ask. Instead, she rose to her feet and grabbed her shirt where she had tossed it, slipped it over her head and walked into the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Supper was over, the kitchen tidied up and Lynn and Grace joined Marcus in the living room. Grace sat on the couch near her master but Lynn felt more comfortable sitting at his feet. Marcus noted the positions of both women and smiled to himself.

He was looking forward to the activities he had planned for the evening. He knew his subs would enjoy it, the only question was – who would enjoy it more?

Please let me know if you are interested in finding out more about this "family". Your comments and votes are appreciated - even if they are not all 5's!

12