Three is the Magic Number

Story Info
Eoin hooks up with a third relative.
7.1k words
4.58
62.2k
37
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three is the Magic Number (3rd Relative Conquered)

"You know...your Aunt Marie is thinking of divorcing Mike. She tells me it's been a while since they even had sex..."

These are probably not the kind of words you expect your mother to say to you. Then again, you don't expect her to be in bed rubbing your cock either and she was doing that as well. Plus, it wouldn't be the first time I had sex with an aunt after she set up for me to fuck my aunt Deirdre just after I first fucked her.

"Seriously?" I asked, trying not to sound too eager.

"What? You thought everything was great with them? Hello!"

"No," I said. "I mean you're seriously suggesting that me and her...you know..."

"That ye 'you know?'" She laughed. "Eoin I think its okay for you to talk about sex around me. After all you are fucking me sweetie."

I still hadn't really gotten used to the idea. A month ago I would have done anything to avoid a sexual conversation with my mom. I was still pretty shy about discussing it, but then she would do something to drive me wild and I just had to have her. Unfortunately this didn't happen as often as we wished since we first did it. This was only our third rendezvous, plus one time with my aunt Deirdre.

"I know," I said. "Sorry. So you think she would go along with this?"

"Well me and Deirdre loved it...why would she be any different? She is our sister."

"I know mom, it's just the more people who know the more likely people could find out. Or the more likely someone we tell will be horrified."

"Lighten up honey! You said that about Deirdre too, are my sisters not good enough for you?" She said nudging me playfully.

"You know it's not that. It's just...it's just I would hate to do anything to jeopardise this."

"I know sweetie, but think about it. What if we could guarantee you she would go for it? After all, once you have fucked her once we could all be at ease. She could cream herself on her nephew's big hard cock while your mommy and aunt Deirdre watch dildoing each other!"

"Shit you're a freak," I said. "I'm all hard again now if you wa..."

We heard dad's car pull into the driveway. I scrambled out of bed and back to my room. Mom hit the shower in her room as the front door opened. I jumped under the covers, my heart pounding. My phone buzzed. I read the message:

"I guess I'll have to take care of myself in here now. You need your strength for Marie anyway stud. Love mommy. XXX."

There was no way I could 'keep my strength', I pulled my cock out and began to masturbate.

"Mmm, that was wonderful!" Mom exclaimed, striding into the kitchen. The comment was clearly aimed at me. Dad just gave out about the amount of time she took in there. I'm sure he wouldn't have approved any more if he knew she took so long because she was masturbating about fucking their son.

"So are you doing anything later Eoin?" She asked.

"Nope, don't think so." I answered.

"What a shame." She said and left the room, leaving me to wonder what she had in mind.

An hour or so later Dad went outside to cut the grass. I was watching TV when mom came in to the living room. She asked me if I would like to go on a "date" tonight. I wasn't sure what she was getting at.

"We really outdid ourselves for this one, we're like criminal masterminds." She said, referring I presumed to herself and Deirdre.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"I told you it might be possible for us to know that Marie is interested before you have to do anything..."

"Ya..." I said.

"Well how much more proof can you want apart from her actually asking you out?"

"And you think you can just make her do that?" I laughed.

"Well, this isn't just something off the cuff put together since I first asked you this morning. We have been planning this for the last week. Wanna hear how?"

"Sure." I said.

"Ok, well when we first discussed it I suggested we just ask Marie, but like you Deirdre had her concerns. So, the first thing we did was sign up for one of those free dating sites. The thing is, Deirdre and I set up two accounts each, one as us and one as just two random women. So when we asked Marie to join, we slowly introduced our new characters. Mine first as a friend of Deirdre's and then Deirdre's alternate character as a friend of hers. Slowly we chatted less and less as ourselves and more as our characters. One night Deirdre brought up the issue of fantasies with her alter-ego. Marie was slow to open up at first so I logged off and left Deirdre work alone, she was right beside me so I didn't miss a thing! She made up some story about her nephew staying with her one time and fucking him after a few drinks too many. Marie seemed a bit reluctant to talk about it so Deirdre carried on, telling her how fantastic it felt, how the feeling of it being forbidden made it so much hotter and how it wasn't at all awkward afterwards. I swear, we were both so wet."

"So what did she say?" I asked.

"She finally admitted that she did think about being with younger men but never thought about incest. So Deirdre pressed her on the matter. She asked her if she has a nephew in his late teens or early twenties. She has just the one as we know! So Deirdre asked her to grab a dildo. Then she said to visualise him, that's you obviously, as she pleasured herself. She still wasn't totally sure so Deirdre got her started. She told her to imagine she was blindfolded and didn't know who it was...sounding familiar!?...then she got her to play with herself until she was wet and horny. When she said she was, Deirdre told her the blindfold is off and it's your nephew fucking you. She was too far gone at this stage to protest. She said she needed to log off to masturbate. It was soooo hot!"

"Jeez, you two are fucking crazy." I laughed.

"Ya, it nearly all went wrong when Deirdre almost sent a message saying the blindfold was off and it's 'Eoin fucking you' instead of 'your nephew', that would have been difficult to explain."

"Ok, this is all really cool, but that doesn't mean she is suddenly going to ring and ask me on a date. It was a fantasy, everybody doesn't act on them."

"Have faith young one." She laughed, "I'll just call Deirdre and have her talk her into that too."

"Ok." I said, still constantly surprised by how sexually extroverted my mother was.

"I can't wait for this!" Mom said as I sat into the car alongside her. We were heading to Deirdre's to try to set the plan in motion.

"You ok honey?" She asked, her hand rubbing my thigh. "I hope it doesn't bother you that I'm pimping you out to someone again. You don't have to if you don't want to..."

"Oh I want to." I said reassuringly. "I'm just a little bit nervous."

"Don't worry sweetie." She said, her hand now caressing my cock through my pants. "It will be okay."

When we got to Deirdre's she ushered us inside quickly saying that she had Marie online and had to collect her son in an hour. We hurried quickly into her living room. She sat down at her laptop again.

"We were talking about our little discussion the other night." Deirdre said excitedly. "She says she hasn't been able to get it out of her head since."

"Great!" Mom exclaimed.

"I know!" Deirdre said, sounding just as excited. "I'm getting nervous now. Thinking is one thing, but I don't think I would have been brave enough to go through with it...if that decision wasn't made for me I mean." We all giggled as Deirdre (or Sandra as she was online) continued to chat with Marie for the next 30 minutes. She eventually asked her if she would actually fuck me if she had the chance. We all held our breath watching the screen. Her reply flashed up. She said she would but didn't seem certain. Deirdre pressed her. She said that she would but she wouldn't want to create an awkward situation and she definitely couldn't take the risk of being turned down and the shame of that. We knew it was going to be difficult now to try to reassure, while supposedly having little knowledge of the situation.

"We have to give her a test. Something risk free trying to feel him out." Mom said.

"Anything that risk free won't exactly give her much answers will it." I said.

"No, I guess you're right." She said.

"Well we have to say something." Deirdre said. She started typing. She said that she should at least ask him for dinner or something, and see how he responds to that. She said to give the options of restaurant or at her house. Apparently if I said her house it was a good sign. It seemed simplistic but it was something. She encouraged her to try it straight away; she said that in her experience she knew she had to act straight away because waiting might cause her to change her mind. We waited again. We waited. She replied...and agreed!

Almost immediately my phone started vibrating in my pocket. I fished around for it and pulled it out. Deirdre and Mom were staring at me. I flipped open the phone and said hello.

"Hi Eoin...Marie here. I was just wondering...if you're not doing anything...ehm...maybe you would like to catch up or something?...maybe dinner?" She said.

"Eh, ya, sure. You mean tonight?" I asked.

"Oh, well...ya. Ya why not?"

"Ok...what did you have in mind?"

"Well it's up to you. Would you like to go somewhere? I could cook if you like?" She said.

"Well I wouldn't want to put you out." I said playing along.

"It's no trouble, which would you prefer?"

"Your place if that's okay?" I asked.

"Oh! Great! That's great, I'll see you later then."

"Ok, see you later, bye!" I said hanging up the phone.

"And it begins!" Deirdre said doing her finest Bond villain impression sitting in her chair. Mom raised her hand and gave her a high five.

"I wish we were there to see this Deirdre." She sighed. "Maybe next time I guess. You think you can juggle all three of us honey?"

"Well it's not as if I have been overwhelmed by the two of you over the last few weeks is it?" I said in jest. "Maybe Marie can jump straight to number one tonight!"

"I know sweetie, it's been frustrating for us too. I promise we will both make an effort to spend more 'alone' time with you. At least you have something to look forward to tonight thanks to us though."

"Anyway," Deirdre interrupted. "I better get going to collect my son. Good luck later hun!"

She hugged me and then pulled back and brought her lips to mine kissing me. Our tongues explored each other's mouths before my mother cleared her throat.

"Mmmm, you're right Anne; we do need to find more time for this guy." With that she winked and walked out the door.

Mom said that she needed to get home too so we jumped in the car. All the way home Mom gave a list of possible 'hook up' days over the next few weeks. That morning had reminded us what we were missing and we both desperately wanted more. I text Marie as we arrived at the house asking what time to come over. She said she had started dinner and could have it ready in as little as an hour so to be over by then. I jumped in the shower, got dressed, hopped in my own car and set out for Marie's.

I got there about 40 minutes later. I knocked at the door and Marie answered. I was floored. She was wearing a blue blouse that hung loosely below her waist, tight jeans and a pair of heels. She had done her make up as though she was going to a ball, making her even more beautiful than normal.

I realised I was just standing there staring and said hi. Marie said hi and nervously hugged me. I could smell wine off her breath as well as the sweet perfume. I followed her into the kitchen. There was a bottle of wine on the table, alongside her laptop. It seemed to be a quarter empty already and Marie poured us a glass each. She was clearly nervous. So was I and I hoped the wine would give her the courage to do something.

"Dinner will be about 20 minutes." She said. "Make yourself comfortable in the living room if you want."

I turned to go to the living room as she stirred some vegetables and sat at her laptop. I flicked on the TV. The fire was blazing and the room was nice and warm from it. I looked out the door and could just about see her at the table. Within 30 seconds my phone buzzed. It was a message from Deirdre.

"I'm talking to Marie now online!" It read. "Stare at her if you can."

I was a little confused but looked out the door to where Marie was sitting at the table. Suddenly her head raised and her eyes flicked in my direction. She quickly dropped back to the laptop. I was a little confused. Then it dawned on me, Deirdre was trying to convince Marie that I was as interested as she was.

"Nice!" I sent in a text to Deirdre.

"Drink the wine, or get rid of it somehow, and go get more." She replied. "I told her you would probably drink it fast if you were nervous."

I certainly didn't want to get too drunk and really wasn't all that fond of wine anyway so I crept to the big plant in the corner and dumped it in the soil. I walked out to the kitchen and asked for more. Marie quickly clicked back to a news page. She handed me the bottle and smiled. I poured a glass, then poured her one too and went back to the living room.

My phone buzzed. "Still won't bite. You should just walk out there naked I think! Hold tight... no toilet either!"

I looked out and caught a glimpse of Marie. She had a look of surprise on her face. She pulled her head back looking confused by whatever she was reading. I couldn't even guess what Deirdre had planned. Marie typed away looking flustered now. She paused. Read a reply and still looked sceptical. Typed again, paused again, and looked uncomfortable again. This happened a few times.

She put her hand to her cheek looking at the screen. She took a gulp of wine and stood up. I sat back against the couch as she approached the door. She didn't come into the living room but went upstairs. I heard the bathroom door lock. I grabbed my wine glass and crept out to the kitchen. I poured the wine in the sink and sat at the laptop.

I switched to the other tap. I saw the comment about me watching her, scrolled down and saw the comment about how much wine I was drinking. I scrolled down some more. Marie was hesitant about it. She said it wasn't really proof of anything. I scrolled some more and hit the jackpot. I read quickly.

"Are you wet?" 'Sandra' (Deirdre) had asked.

"Yes..." Marie said.

"Leave your panties in the bathroom. See if he takes them!"

"What?! No way! Why would he take them even if he wanted to?"

"Men are simple creatures my dear! If you want, hide it under some other clothes just poking out a bit. So he doesn't think you will notice. But make sure he can see it."

"I dunno Sandra, that's a bit extreme."

"It would leave you in no doubt though..."

"I guess..."

"So do it." 'Sandra' urged. "What have you got to lose?"

I was getting horny just reading it. I heard the bathroom door unlock. I made sure the laptop was back on the tab she left it on, grabbed the bottle and turned to the sink as Marie came down the stairs. She came into the room and left out an 'oh!' of surprise.

"More wine." I said. "I hope that's ok?"

"Yes...of course." She said avoiding eye contact. "Me too I think."

I poured her what must have been her fourth glass. I took a sip from what she thought was my third. She was blushing. She turned to stir the food. It smelled great.

"Nearly done." She said. "Maybe ten more minutes..."

I realised she wanted me to leave so she could go on the laptop. I apologised and headed back to the living room. I sat down on the couch and heard her tapping away in the kitchen. My phone buzzed again a minute later.

"This might sound weird, but go to the bathroom and find Marie's panties. Take them, or at least hide them somewhere else away from the hamper." The message read.

It probably would have surprised me had I not already read the conversation. I got up and told Marie I needed to pee as casually as I could. She nodded nervously. I climbed the stairs. I went into the bathroom and locked the door. I looked at a pile on the floor. There were some sweat pants, a shirt and a couple of t-shirts. I noticed a thin blue object under the shirt. I pulled it out. It was a blue thong. I unfurled them and saw a light patch on the crotch. She really was wet. I could almost smell her musky scent off of them. I looked around for somewhere to hide them. Instead I stuffed them in my back pocket of my jeans. I went to the toilet and flushed, before heading back downstairs.

I had barely sat down in the living room when I heard Marie hurrying back up the stairs. The bathroom door locked once more. I got out my phone and text Deirdre.

"Have the panties, she's gone up checking." I sent.

A couple of minutes passed before Marie came back down the stairs. I could hear her tapping away at the laptop again, conversing with 'Sandra'. After a few minutes I heard the laptop shut and plates being set. My phone buzzed.

"She's finally coming round. You might need to help her along. Good luck xxx."

I swallowed hard. Marie poked her head in the door and said that dinner was ready. She looked flushed. I could feel my own face reddening and worried how I would get through dinner. I got up and followed her to the kitchen. The smell was delicious. I sat down and Marie served up a juicy steak, mashed potato, vegetables and gravy. We sat down to eat and nobody said anything for the first few minutes. I kept my eyes on the food but I could sense Marie watching me. Eventually she broke the silence.

"More wine?" She asked.

"Ya, sure." I said.

I had only actually drunk a couple of sips of wine so far but she thought I was on glass number four. She was on number five and I hoped it was having an effect. She poured the glass and I thanked her.

"I hope you don't think I'm trying to get you drunk!" She said and laughed nervously.

"Ha ha, I doubt you would ever need to do that Marie." I replied.

I immediately cursed myself for not being able to think of anything better than that. She was definitely loosening up a bit now though and we talked more comfortably. The dinner was delicious and I was nearly through my glass of wine. Marie didn't seem to be eating much. She clearly had other things on her mind. She was getting through the glass of wine though thankfully. I slowed down eating, the last thing I needed was to be totally stuffed or suffering from indigestion.

"Do you need a refill?" I asked reaching for the wine.

"Ya, sure. Thanks sweetie." She said.

I filled our glasses again with the last of the bottle. We talked about college and her job and eventually she managed to steer the conversation to my love life. 'If only you knew' I thought to myself. I restrained myself, however, from saying that I had fucked her two sisters and didn't give much away. I told her I was single. I said I had one or two relationships but nothing too serious, which was true if you included fucking my friend's mom as a relationship too.

"So if I was 15 or 20 years younger I would be in with a chance?" She said, making sure to laugh straight away.

"Oh well, if there was someone that good looking showing an interest I wouldn't be single." I laughed.

"You're right to enjoy yourself." She said, her mood becoming more solemn. "The last thing you wanna do is make a decision you might regret."

She was obviously referring to her marriage in a none too subtle way. I was finished my dinner and Marie clearly wasn't going to eat anymore.

"Is everything ok Aunt Marie?" I asked standing up to take our plates to the dishwasher.

"Oh, thanks hun." She said. "Ya, I guess. It's just...oh never mind. I don't wanna bother you with my problems. There's dessert in the fridge too if you want some."

I opened the fridge door and saw a cheesecake. My attention was drawn to a second bottle of wine in the door however. I sensed that might be a better option.

12