Three is the Magic Number

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll tell you what." I said bringing the bottle back to the table. "How about the three of us go into the living room and you can tell me what's bothering you."

I reached out my hand and Marie took it. She looked surprised, and I was a little surprised myself that I took the initiative. I lead her into the sitting room and the couch. I went back for the glasses and corkscrew. I opened the wine and poured the two glasses. I knew Marie had to be getting pretty drunk by now. I threw some more coal on the fire and sat down alongside my aunt.

"So... what's the problem?" I asked.

"Oh, I...I don't think I should say anything. It's my problem; you don't need to worry about it." She said.

"Well I'm worried now." I said. "Come on, it might do you good to talk about it."

Marie was hesitant. I considered just telling her I knew about her marital issues and I would help her forget about it by fucking her. I decided it would be better to let her get round to it in her own time.

"Well...here goes..." She said.

Over the course of the next 20 minutes and another glass of wine she told me all about her marriage problems. She told me about how her and Mike barely spoke anymore, about how she dreaded him coming home in the evenings and the awkward silence and tension that would then occupy the rest of the night. She even told me about their lack of a sex life for 4 or 5 months now. I listened intently, showing sympathy where necessary all the way through. A couple of times she stopped and said she didn't want to be a burden but I urged her to continue. By the end she seemed to genuinely feel better to have talked to someone about it. She put her hand on my thigh which was between us on the couch and thanked me. She was staring into my eyes. I worried that my cock would immediately harden and show through my jeans. Then I realised I wished it would. Before it had a chance Marie pulled her hand away.

"I got a DVD." She stammered. "It's probably a bit girly though."

"Pretty Woman?!" I said rolling my eyes.

Secretly I was pleased that it was something romantic at least. Added to the alcohol and the mystery of the missing panties she had every excuse possible to make a move if she wanted.

"I'm just gonna go change I think." She said interrupting my thoughts. "I wanna curl up on the couch for it."

With that she walked out of the room leaving me to set up the DVD. I crept to the door and saw her grabbing the laptop off the table before she headed for the stairs. I heard her bedroom door close and popped the DVD in the player. My phone buzzed again. It was Deirdre.

"Why is Marie back online?" It read.

"I dunno, you tell me." I replied.

I sat and waited for about 5 minutes. I was beginning to worry that Marie had got cold feet, or come to her senses about what she was doing. My phone buzzed again a couple of minutes later.

"Good luck xx," was all it said.

I looked at it confused. Then I heard a door open and close upstairs and footsteps on the stairs. I held my breath as Marie came around the corner. When she came in she was wearing a full length bathrobe. My heart sank. Clearly Deirdre's message had meant that I had no chance anymore. Marie sat down and asked if I was okay. I said I was as cheerily as I could and pressed play.

Marie was curled up next to me on the couch with her head on my shoulder. There wasn't an inch of skin on show though and I was feeling depressed. She put her hand on my thigh and began rubbing it gently. I didn't feel the same excitement and anticipation as earlier though. Suddenly I wasn't in any mood to watch the movie with the only chance of a happy ending being on screen. I topped up my glass of wine. Marie said she had more than enough. I couldn't believe she was after getting pretty drunk and then got more sensible.

The movie was not exactly a great movie for a man. Marie's shoulder was getting heavy on mine so I shifted slightly, moving my hand around her to ease the burden. She took my hand in her free hand with the other still resting on my thigh. After a minute or two she let go of my hand and it dropped across the top of her chest, probably just above where her left boob was located inside the heavy material. She didn't seem to even notice.

Her right hand began to rub up and down my thigh again. The very top of her robe was pushed out slightly from her skin and slightly loose just next to my hand. It was just too dark to be able to see anything. Marie's hand was now getting dangerously close to my crotch as it moved up and down my thigh. I could only see the top of her head as it rested on my chest and shoulder, but I was sure she was still staring intently at the TV.

I finished off my glass of wine. Marie's hand had stopped and rested on my thigh again. I began drumming my fingers almost subconsciously, forgetting how sensitively they were positioned. I only remembered as Marie twitched, probably a little irritated by it. She readjusted herself by snuggling in even closer to me. By now my hand had moved even more central and was across her chest, my thumb on the right side of the slight crack in her robe and my fingers covering the opening. Her hand began to move methodically again on my thigh.

This time she moved even higher, her pinkie brushing against my crotch. I froze. Her hand travelled back down to my knee and then back up. It brushed off my crotch again. I had almost stopped breathing as she completed her journey to the knee and back again. For the third time it brushed lightly against my flaccid cock, this time seeming to pause for a second or two before moving again. The continued light touch was driving me crazy. Still Marie's head hadn't turned from the TV. I was confused now. If this had happened earlier I would have jumped her but I had just convinced myself nothing was going to happen.

I decided to take a risk and slowly and carefully slid my hand inside her robe. I moved over where I imagined her right breast being. I carefully lowered it onto her. I felt a silky material, her pyjama top or nightdress I presumed. She didn't react to my move other than to apply more pressure with her rubbing hand. I took this as a good sign. I moved my hand up higher until it met skin at her neck. I lightly traced my fingers down her neck until it touched silk again. My cock was hardening in my jeans as I did this.

Marie must have noticed this as she kept rubbing against it. I noticed her pausing longer and longer each time she got to my cock. She must have also noticed that it was a little bit shorter a journey each time too as my dick was forced to grow down my thigh thanks to the jeans.

My fingers came across a sizeable obstacle on their journey down her chest. I slowly carried on up her fleshy mound until I met the nipple. It was rock hard as my index finger brushed it. Again Marie kept cool although her breathing had quickened a bit. This time her retaliation was to not stop as her hand reached the tip of my hardening dick. Instead her hand carried on up the length of the shaft and all the way back down to my knee. She must have noticed my rapidly increasing heartbeat after this. I pinched her nipple between my thumb and forefinger. Once more her hand travelled up my leg to the base of my cock and back. I continued kneading her nipple. The next time her hand came up to the base of my cock it didn't return to my knee. Instead it stopped at the tip of my cock. Now she was only rubbing the length of my rock hard cock. I squeezed her boob and she squeezed my dick.

Given how we had both danced around this all night it was no surprise that we were both scared to take the next step. We continued rubbing and squeezing each other in silence, neither of us wanting to jeopardise anything. Her left hand moved on to mine and encouraged me to squeeze harder. Her right hand struggled with the button on my jeans. I used my right hand to help her. It popped open and she quickly found the fly. Without ever looking away from the TV she yanked it down. My cock was relieved to be free from the tightness of the closed jeans. Within seconds her hand was slipping under the elastic of my boxers and was inside them. She grabbed my hard erection and moaned. It was the first noise either of us made.

As Vivian crawled on her knees to Edward, Marie slipped free of my grasp and slid off the couch, her hand never letting go of my stiff prick. She spun on her knees and was inches from it, just like Julia Roberts on screen. She looked me in the eyes. There was a question in hers. "Please!" I whimpered, desperate for her to do it. Her eyes dropped to my cock properly for the first time. She licked her lips and an 'mmmm' escaped her throat. I could feel her warm breath on me. Then in a flash my dick disappeared inside her mouth. She sucked hungrily at it. Her eyes locked on to mine again as her head bobbed up and down. She pulled it out with a slurp and started licking the length of the shaft, still staring at me.

It no longer mattered that I had masturbated earlier, I knew I wasn't going to last. I lifted my hips forward and she took the hint. She engulfed me again and started sucking even faster. I felt my balls tighten. She must have too. She took me deep in her throat and held me there. It felt amazing and I shot my load. She gagged a little but held firm and swallowed most of it. In my ecstasy I almost said something about a great deep throat running in the family. Luckily I was too spent to speak.

"God it's been SO long!" Marie whispered.

I smiled, willing my now softening cock to stay hard.

"And this thing IS so long!" She moaned, taking me in her hand.

That was probably a better reflection of her husband than me as my cock was only maybe slightly bigger than average. It wasn't enough to make any woman in the world go weak at the knees or anything. It now seemed to be reconsidering going soft as she rubbed it. Then she left go and stood up. She opened her robe and dropped it to the floor. That was enough to make my dick stand up again. It wasn't a pyjama top or nightdress I felt earlier but a short silk teddy barely covering her hips. Her boobs were falling out the top and her smooth legs were totally exposed. The fire was beginning to go out behind her but the one between us was raging strong.

Marie stepped forward and straddled me on the couch. My hands went to her ass and she wrapped hers around my neck. She stared at me for a few seconds before dropping her head and kissing me. Her lips were soft and tasted of strawberry. Our mouths moved against each other slowly, lovingly. I slipped my tongue into her mouth and it set about exploring. It met Marie's and they danced together, like the last few flames in the fireplace. We stayed like this for a while as I recovered from her blowjob. Marie eventually broke the kiss and reached for a blanket behind the couch. She climbed off me and laid the blanket on the floor. She then lay on it on her side beckoning me with her finger.

I sat up, sliding my pants and boxers down the rest of my legs and off. I pulled off my shirt too and tossed it aside. I dropped to my knees next to Marie. She lifted her head for a kiss but I put a finger to her lips. It was my turn to reciprocate. I pushed her on to her back and moved down between her legs. I grabbed her ankles and put her legs over my shoulders. I could smell her delicious pussy as my head approached it slowly. Marie seemed to have stopped breathing. My tongue slid out of my mouth and gently licked her lips. Marie left out a low moan as if she might cum there and then. I licked again, my tongue sliding up and down her wet lips, flicking at her clit at the top of the journey. Her hands found my head and ran through my hair. My thumb found its way to her clit as my tongue jabbed at her entrance. I pushed forward, my tongue now fucking her pussy as I rubbed her clit.

"More, more!" Was all Marie could manage.

I pulled my tongue out and moved it to her clit. I lapped it aggressively as I quickly slid two fingers inside her. This elicited an "Ooohhh!" as I started to finger fuck her. I began to quickly flick my tongue over and around her clit and concentrated on rolling my fingers against the upper walls of her vagina. It didn't take long for Marie to show her appreciation as her hips rose pushing herself into my face.

"Mmmm, ya! Oh...Eoin, yes! "

This really turned me on and I nibbled on her clit, slipping another finger inside her.

"Ooohh God! Keep, fucking, licking me!!"

She was driving me crazy now and I began to fuck her hard with my fingers. My tongue was out of control, licking and sucking at anything and everything. Marie was gone beyond caring where I licked as she thrashed beneath me, her hands now pinching her hard nipples. Her pussy made squelching noises as my fingers slid in and out of her, getting wetter with each thrust. Her legs were locked behind me as if I had some intention of escaping. I licked furiously at her as her breathing became more laboured. I could sense she was close. My wrist felt as though it might snap as her hungry cunt swallowed my fingers.

"Oh, oh, oh God Eoin! Fuck...me! Mmmm, don't stop! Please! Ooohhh..."

Her screams grew louder until suddenly her body froze beneath me. It was as if someone had pressed pause on a DVD. Her legs tightened their grip as a long, guttural moan escaped her lips.

As Marie's legs loosened I slithered up her body, moistened by our sweat. I planted a long and passionate kiss on her lips as we embraced. She ran her hand through my hair as she held me close. I kissed the side of her neck a few times, before starting to lick it. Marie reached between us and took hold of my cock. She began stroking it.

"Please get hard." She said. "I need to be fucked!"

We could both feel my cock start to grow again in her hand. I continued to lick her neck as she stroked me to full erection again.

"Fuck me Eoin." She whispered into my ear. "Please fuck me."

I didn't need to be told twice. I slid back down and took my cock in my hand. I rubbed my head up and down her slippery slit a few times. Marie gasped slightly at the touch. I slid my throbbing head into her slowly, savouring the feel as her neglected pussy almost dragged me in on its own. I enjoyed the feel of every inch pushing in. When my whole cock was in her I paused enjoying the sensation. Marie was staring up at me, her eyes begging me to give her the fucking she so desperately needed. I was in no mood to disappoint her. I started to slide in and out of her slowly at first, gradually building pace.

"Mmmm, harder honey! Fuck me harder!" She urged.

Before long I was slamming my prick in and out of her as hard as I could. My balls were slapping off her gorgeous ass every time I jammed my cock deep inside her. I was sweating and my breathing was laboured as I put all I had into pleasuring my sexy aunt.

"Ooohh, pound me with that big fucking dick!" Marie screamed.

It drove me crazy listening to her talking dirty as she squirmed beneath me, her pussy full of my cock. I slowed as I grabbed her leg and lifted it high; changing the angle I was fucking her at. I quickly got back into a rhythm as she continued to beg for more. I suddenly stopped and pulled out. She looked at me in shock, disappointment evident on her face.

"Turn over!" I demanded.

Marie smiled at me taking control and quickly did as she was told. She planted herself on her forearms and lifted her ass in the air. She wiggled it as she looked back over her shoulder. I quickly lined my hard cock up with her pussy and slid back inside her with ease. I grabbed a hold of her hips and leaned back. I pulled her against me forcefully every time I thrusted into her. She soon began to push back on her own, forcing me deeper and deeper inside her.

"Oh shit! Fuck me Eoin!" She pleaded. Gawd, don't stop fucking my cunt you bastard!!"

My hands were digging into her sides as I held her hips and my pelvis was getting sore from slamming against her so hard but we were both beyond feeling pain. Without stopping I lifted myself onto my feet and quickly squatted over her.

"OOOHHH!" She screamed as my cock penetrated her deeper than ever. "Eoin! Eoin, YES! Right there, fuck me right there!"

I was panting hard now and it was all I could do to keep going. I was desperate to make her cum. Marie was bucking wildly below me. I couldn't imagine what Mike's problem was, how could he not want to fuck a sexual creature like this. She was still trying to push up and back off her elbows at every thrust, but her movements were erratic now. She was moaning and grunting like a caged animal.

"Nnngg, Eoin! Uuugh, YES...YES!!" She babbled. "Gonna...CUM! Oh, shit, making...ME...CUM!!!"

She stopped moving now, her ass still raised in the air. I continued to fuck her hard. I was groaning now too. Our grunts filled the room. I grabbed her hair in one hand and pulled her head back as my cock slammed into her. She was getting very close now and so was I.

"Make me cum Eoin! Please! Make me cum with that big stiff prick!"

"Awww, cum for me Marie! Fucking cum for me!" I begged.

This seemed to push her over the edge and she started to spasm as her orgasm took hold.

"I'm...CUMMING! Ooooohhh fuck YES!!" She screamed. "Cum in me Eoin! Cum in me!"

That was all I could take and I drove my dick as deep inside her as I could.

"Cum...cumming!" Was all I could manage to say.

My balls emptied what seemed like gallons of cum in my aunt's cunt. I collapsed back and almost fainted from the intensity. I could see my sticky goo dripping from her pussy. Marie got up and came and lay on me, her head on my chest.

"I hope you're not finished for the night." She said.

No, I thought to myself, there's still one or two things we need to discuss.

12