Three J's and an S Go Skiing Day 03 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joan turned the cunt-stim plate up several notches. Sara's thrust and grind became more frantic and sweat began to pour from her body. Her head was thrown back and thrashing from side to side.

Joan picked up a long, thick leather paddle with a wooden handle and met Sara's movements with a solid thwack on her ass as she thrust her hips backwards. Sara's "eeee's" became "iiiii's." But to give Joan better access, she stood on her tiptoes and began raising her ass up as she pushed back before thrusting forward.

Soon it was a ballet of pain as the electro-stims pulsed and Joan swung and Sara pushed and together they began climbing that explosive mountain toward an extreme orgasm.

Suddenly Sara went totally stiff and screamed loudly behind her gag, her arms quivering wildly in their chains. Joan dropped the paddle, reached to the tens unit on her belt and turned both controls to maximum. At the same time she grabbed Sara from the front and thrust her body against her. She was two or three inches taller than Sara when they were both standing straight upright, and with Sara's legs spread like they were, she had to bend her knees slightly between Sara's legs so that her pussy plate slammed against Sara's and her breasts and nipples pressed exactly against the shorter girl's.

Joan gasped as she felt the pulsing of Sara's nipple clamps which were now in contact with her own nipples. She reached up and tore off Sara's blindfold and gag and crushed her mouth with her own. With no gag Sara was very loud and Joan was not much quieter as they crashed through a first, second, third and finally a fourth orgasm, each one more intense than the previous.

As the fourth orgasm finally began to fade, the pulses started to become painful and Joan reached down to the tens unit on her belt and opened the battery compartment. The battery fell to the floor and the pulses stopped. She reached behind Sara and did the same with her control unit.

Joan stood clinging to Sara. Both were trembling with the after energy of what had just occurred. After several moments, Joan reached up and released Sara's hands. Sara collapsed against her and Joan lowered her to the floor. After she released Sara's feet, she helped her stand back up.

"Do you want some wine?" asked Joan.

Sara shook her head no.

"Do you need to go out in the snow?"

Sara laughed and said, "I'd melt it." Then she turned and looked directly into Joan's eyes to say, "Just take me to bed and hold me. I think our fires joined together tonight."

Joan said nothing. She just held Sara by the waist to steady her and guided her back into the bedroom.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

END OF DAY THREE, Part 2

Please remember to vote

by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.

If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

The saga of "The Three J's and an S" WILL continue.

They will be at the cabin for several more days,

and they have another year and a half of college.

A lot can happen in 10 days and even more in 18 months.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

12