Three J's and an S Go Skiing Day 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara was pretty sure that Joan sort of liked it, but Judy seemed to be forcing herself. She was slightly surprised that Ron wasn't sporting an erection. Either he wasn't into swinging the paddle, or he recognized that Judy wasn't being turned on by it and felt too guilty about what he was doing to get turned on.

After twenty or so swats with the paddles, Sara said, "I think it's time for nipples to maximum."

Joan took a deep breath. Judy began to quiver slightly. Ron said, "Back to paddle time... on one, two, THREE." Again the thwack of the paddles resounded as they stuck squarely on Joan and Judy's asses.

Another twenty swats passed and Sara said, "Pussy power to maximum."

Joan was now swaying back and forth with each pulse. Judy was trembling and looked like she was about to break. Five swats later, however, it was Joan who suddenly yelled, "Uncle! Uncle! Uncle!"

Sara stepped forward and released the batteries from both controllers.

Judy's head hung slightly limp, but she quickly pulled herself together and said, "Ron, leave Joan where she is. Put Sara in my place."

Ron unclipped Judy's cuffs from the chains and removed them from her hands and legs. Sara put the cuffs on her ankles, but wasn't able to wrap them securely on her wrists by herself. Ron pulled them tight and secured the velcro to hold them in place.

Judy removed the controller from her waist and put it around Sara's waist with the controller in the back. Then she moved the controller that had been in front on Joan's waist around to her back. After wiping everything down with the antiseptic wipes which were with the toys, she re-lubed the vaginal plate and tied it in place on Sara.

Judy put the batteries back into the controllers and said, "I think we will set everything at level seven. That is just above pleasure, but not far enough into pain to be torture." After running her hand across Joan's bright red behind, she said, "Ron and I are going into the bedroom to see if my team can win the superbowl at least once tonight. We'll see you in the morning." Then she and Ron went into the bedroom and closed the door.

After the door was closed, Sara asked softly, "Why did you throw the contest? Judy was near breaking. I could see it in her muscles and in her face. You, on the other hand, could have gone on forever. We didn't have to lose."

"She has no inner fire," answered Joan. "For her it was all pain. She tried. She was trying to make it feel good, but she couldn't make it happen. I know I could have won, but I also knew that she couldn't afford to lose. There is no way she would be able to spend the night like this."

Sara smiled at Joan as she continued, "I know your fire will rapidly turn this into pleasure if it hasn't already. And I also know that watching you will keep my inner fire burning brightly enough that I can also turn the pain into pleasure. We lost, and our forfeit is that we have to endure a night of pleasure out here while Ron and Judy enjoy of night of pleasure in there. So, we didn't lose after all. We both won."

Sara rolled her head slowly as she savored the pulses that were tingling and biting at her nipples and her pussy lips. "It's a good thing I slept all day," she murmured as her body began to respond. "I have a feeling I am going to be tired again in the morning."

"You and me both," said Joan, as her body also began to respond and her hips began to thrust slowly back and forth in time with the pulses.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

END OF DAY FOUR

Please remember to vote

by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.

If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

The saga of "The Three J's and an S" WILL continue.

They will be at the cabin for several more days,

and they have another year and a half of college.

A lot can happen in 10 days and even more in 18 months.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

12