Three Kinds of Love

Story Info
A man learns more about his girlfriend's sexuality.
4.6k words
4.59
54.2k
82
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrimalRoots
PrimalRoots
229 Followers

I never really thought my girlfriend was into anything beyond the usual vanilla routine. Blow jobs, missionary, and swallowing. That was our sex life for the first couple of months. She would moan, her face would tighten and clench, and she would cum all over my cock. So I didn't think too much about it. My brother would often probe me about what she was into, repeating, "Come on Marcus, give me the uncensored details," but I never had anything to report. He would always say, "No way dude, she's Asian, she's got to be into all that gross stuff or something." I would tell him he was stupid, insensitive, and childish. That would usually get him to shut up. But every couple of weeks, he wanted to know if anything had happened. Then one day, something did.

Michaela was born in Georgia and came to New York for school. I first saw her serving coffee at the Starbucks down the street from her residence hall. Even in her uniform I could tell how sexy she was. Short, voluptuous, and smooth as marble. She kept her black hair long, but cut bangs just over her eyebrows and tied the rest in the back, letting two strips hang down by her cheeks. She had plump red lips and a long slender neck. Michaela was femininity incarnate, and I wanted to have her.

It started out as a one night stand. I charmed the hell out of her with the smile I knew I could flash, and she seemed smitten. There's always a part of me that thinks it so unreal that I can attract women - let alone one woman - in that way. But every now and then, it happens. And I let my ego chew it.

We had pretty good sex back at my place, but once we were done we couldn't fall asleep. So I ordered a pizza and we stayed up watching old cheesy eighties movies, and got to talking. I've never been one to kick a woman out after I've had my way, but for the first time she turned out to genuinely interest me. She was an artist, and wanted to get into animation. She had a knack for caricatures, but knew how to replicate the styles of other given just a few days to practice. She was talented, that's what drew me to her.

One way or another, I did the same for her. She must have liked my writing style, because I showed her a few of my short stories that night and she was impressed. We went on a morning date when the sun rose, had sex again, and passed out for the entire Saturday. The next day we woke up just at dawn, and decided it would be fun to keep dating.

It wasn't long before we started making little animations together, with me writing a page of script and her spending hour after hour drawing it out. To make up for how much work she did, I acted as sort of a director. It never really involved re-doing anything, but I would describe a few things and keep track of her progress to see that she was carrying out what I envisioned. We had so much fun doing it that it just never really stopped.

With the amount of time we spent on these projects, we didn't have sex too often. She didn't disappoint, but she didn't impress either. I usually just relied on the size of my penis - an exact nine inches with a decently proportionate thickness - to do all the real work for me. It worked for her, so I never really did anything special. Thanks to her long neck, she was able to take about half of me down, and it was always fun watching her work. Her lips looked great wrapped around me. And that was it for a while.

Then one day after animating, she said to me, "Is there anything extra I can do for you in the bedroom?"

"Why do you ask? Don't I look like I'm having fun?"

"Of course silly," she tapped my shoulder with a lightly clenched fist. "But I've been thinking."

"As we humans tend to do," I said. She always play hit me when I was sarcastic like that. I thought it was cute, so I did it often.

"I want to do something special for you. But I want to surprise you, okay?"

"As long as it doesn't involve my ass," I said. But then I remembered what my brother always asked, and the small part of me that worried it might be true added, "Or the toilet."

"Gross," Michaela cringed. "One of my exes was really into piss, I didn't get it. But I respected it."

"You must of loved him," I said. She shrugged.

"Maybe I love you," she said nonchalantly.

"There's no maybe about it," I said, and pulled her into my arms. We kissed gently and I said for the first time, "I love you."

**********

That was the last I heard of it for some time. A month passed, and she hadn't brought it up again. I wondered just what it was that she was preparing, but my curiosity lost that battle and I made no effort to find out. It would be better as a surprise, I knew. So I ignored it and left it out of my stream of consciousness.

Thanksgiving was coming up, and by some strange chain of events our respective families agreed to spend it together in New York. I was raised in Long Island, so it wasn't a big deal for my side of things. But Michaela was from Georgia, and her parents - defeating the stereotype - were not big on travel. But there it was, laid out perfectly. Thanksgiving in my apartment, the first time our families would meet. Not just that, but the first time we'd meet each other's families.

I told her about my obnoxious brother and she warned me about her twin sister, much like her in several ways except shame. Evidently Geena had no humility whatsoever, and made it everyone else's problem. I had the feeling Michaela exaggerated for my benefit, and I would need to decide for myself once I met her. After all, my brother probably wouldn't be disgusting or rude to her face. He was a salesman, he needed composure and presentation to survive.

A few days before Thanksgiving, I came home from work - the dying print publication I wrote articles and stories for - and thought I was alone. Usually Michaela was in class this time on Mondays, and I had a few hours to prepare dinner for us. Now that she was in her sophomore year, she was out of the dorms and in with me. I didn't mind at all.

When I walked into the bedroom, my heart jumped and skipped a beat just at the unexpected presence, but then did it again when I saw what she was doing. She was completely naked, on her knees, and fellating a suction-cup dildo secured to the full sized mirror that served as a sliding door to the closet. She was going up and down on it, looking herself in the eyes as she did so. I must have yelped when I saw her, or maybe she saw me in the mirror, because she stopped and turned around with an excited smile.

Her hair was tied in the back, and the strands hung down at her cheeks, just like the first time I saw her. Her ass rested on her bare feet, and her knees were together, making her smooth legs parallel. I could see her breasts from the side, but in the mirror got the full frontal view of her hard, brown nipples sitting perfectly atop soft, supple breasts.

"I've been practicing for you," she said. "I thought you wouldn't be back for another hour."

I was speechless. She giggled, probably at whatever expression I was making. "Don't you want to see for yourself?"

She crawled over to me, hungry-eyed and graceful like a tiger. Her fingers stretched out with each slow step she took, and grasped the carpet like claws. I had never seen her like this before. Still, I couldn't speak. Without instruction or even indication, she unbuttoned my jeans and pulled out my cock, only half hard from the shock of it all. Still, she smiled and gasped a little bit like a child trying to contain her excitement at Christmas.

In an instant I became fully erect, and she started kissing the head of my cock, eyes closed to bask in it. After a few passionate kisses she let her tongue slide out and carefully lick that sweet spot just where the bottom of the shaft meets the head, nanometers away from the urethra. I couldn't control the pre-cum that oozed out onto her tongue, and she gasped again upon tasting it. Her eyes opened and made contact with mine. She was happy, but now even hungrier.

She stroked my entire length gently, trying to squeeze as much of my pre-cum out as she could. With her other hands she began gently massaging my scrotum, keep pace with the movements of her tongue. From my vantage point I could see her breasts were covered in goosebumps, and in closer inspection, the rest of her skin. I let it stroke my ego. ("I'm that sexy to her,") I thought.

I ran my fingers through her thick, black hair, letting it untie and fall down her back. Then I cocked a confident smile down toward her and said, "Having fun?"

"You have no idea," she said. "May I please suck your cock, Marcus?"

I loved the way she said my name. There was so much different, this side of her I had never seen before. The way she spoke, the way she savored every move she made was so sexually enrapturing. I knew that whatever happened next, there would be a completely raw energy to it. Anything could happen, and I'd roll with it.

"You may," I granted. She let her beautiful plump lips slide over the head of my cock, and didn't stop until her nose was pressed against me. That slender neck of hers finally took my full length, and I felt every little movement in her throat, down to her heart beat. I thought I might explode then and there. She pulled off and gasped, taking large breaths.

She smiled and bragged, "I did it!"

"Please continue," I said. With yet more enthusiasm, she began to gobble my cock like it was her purpose. She went faster than usual, deeper. Her tongue made little movements on the bottom of my shaft, and her hand twisted as she stroked what remained of my length. Every so often she would take all of my again, and I had to retain focus lest my knees buckle.

"I'm getting close," I grunted after a few minutes. That made her stop, and she stood up and kissed me. I didn't mind at all, and I grabbed her ass and picked her up as our lips locked.

"Not yet," she said between kisses. "Go wait on the bed."

Heeding her instruction, I stripped and laid down to watch her waltz out of the bedroom. I stroked myself to stay hard, using the lubrication of her saliva to keep the blood right where it was. It wasn't long before she strutted back in, a pair of handcuffs twirling around her finger. "Who are those for," I asked.

"You," she said. She held my wrists above my head and fastened the cuffs around the headboard. I didn't stop her, too caught up in the heat of the moment to protest. It wasn't my usual way, but I didn't want to kill the moment. Whatever she had planned was obviously going to be worth it.

She returned to sucking my cock, but doubled her efforts. The agility seemed almost superhuman, the passion pure and focused on the singular task of creating and amplifying my pleasure. I was on the receiving end of unadulterated lust - the absolute need to provide sexual release for someone else.

"Slut," I said between heavy breaths. She stopped, keeping a hand tight around my shaft, and looked me right in the eye.

I thought she was angry, with her lips unmoving and her brow stagnant. But then she said, "Say it again," and I could see she loved it.

"You're a slut," I said.

Her brow was now furrowed, ever so slightly, and a nearly inaudible whimper escaped her open lips. She stroked me again and never stopped looking at me. It was the magic word, and now all she needed was a command. So I said, "Ride me, slut."

She nodded and mounted me in obedience. She never bothered to find our condoms, but I wasn't worried about it. I made sure two use two forms of contraception at all times. Now just seemed like a special occasion.

She sank down onto me, screaming like she was already cumming. She felt so wet and tight that I grunted. It was like a vice grip around my cock, any tighter and it would pass the threshold of pleasure. But it was just perfect.

And not quite right, I realized. I was distracted for a few moments as she started bouncing up and down, her face tightening like she had just bitten a raw lemon. But as she kept going I knew it was different. She hadn't felt this tight since the first time we had sex. She wasn't quite used to my size then, but became more acclimated shortly after.

Then it all started appearing at once. There was no pinprick freckle next to her eye, and a small worm-like scar ran an inch just under her right collar bone. She was tighter than ever, and she screamed accordingly. Then, as if I wasn't convinced enough already, she sat completely down on my stiff cock and said, "I'm so glad to meet you, finally."

This was not Michaela. This was Geena, whom my dear loving girlfriend forgot to mention was her identical twin. I was just about ready to panic until Michaela came into the room, completely naked and smiling. She clapped her hands together and yelled, "Surprise!"

Needless to say, I was confused beyond belief. "What is going on?"

"This is my sister Geena," my girlfriend said, ignoring the oddity of the situation. Her sister was still slowly gyrating on my cock as we spoke. "She's been teaching me a few things about, well - pleasing men. So I wanted to finally show you what I learned, and she said as payment for her services I should let her have a turn with you!"

"So when I came home..."

"That was me," Michaela said. "And just a minute ago when I said to wait on the bed, we switched out."

That at least was relieving. It wasn't just her sister's libido that gave me the best blow job of my life, and it wasn't an awkward sitcom situation that I needed to weasel my way out of. But I still felt somehow guilty for what was happening. But it only lasted for a second, because what happened next broke all barriers and shattered all expectations I could have had.

Michaela walked over, pulled her sister's head back by her hair, and kissed her directly on the mouth.

Geena ground herself against me to stabilize herself for the kiss. Their tongues intertwined, and Geena's already tight pussy clenched onto my cock ever so slightly. "Can you take these handcuffs off me please?"

They both looked at me, a little afraid. Geena gathered her breath and said, "What are you going to do?"

It took an instant to make up my mind. There was no reason not to enjoy the hell out of this one-in-a-billion chance. "I'm going to fuck the both of you like perfect obedient little sluts," I said.

When my wrists were freed, Geena dismounted me to allow her sister to lick her juices off of my cock. Michaela let her tongue reach every last inch of it, and made sure to tease me a little before getting on the bed. They were identical in every major way, it was only the little things that differed. So when they got on their hands and knees and wiggled their asses at me, it was impossible to tell which was which. If I hadn't seen the way they got into position, I wouldn't have known. But I did, and I knew Michaela was on the right, and Geena was on the left.

I quickly came up with the solution so I could keep track through out. I placed my right hand on Michaela's right cheek, and my left on Geena's left cheek. I began to spank them both simultaneously, doing my best to apply equal force, though I am right-handed. They yelped in unison, but kissed each other all the while and after each smack said, "Thank you."

Once their asses were beet red, I got to work on Michaela, sliding my thick cock into her dripping cunt without the usual ease. We hadn't had sex in almost a week, but I deduced that her sister had taught her a few exercises to keep tight. Later I discovered I was right, and I certainly did not complain. With my left hand I fingered Geena, letting my middle finger probe her vagina and reach the areas my cock could not without special guidance.

Michaela's ass jiggled each time my thrust came to its apex. At first, I made sure not to go all the way into her. Her newfound tightness meant finesse, the need to work up to the full experience. But once I did, the fucking became hard. She could no longer keep her lips on her sister's and let her elbows buckle so that her face fell into the sheets. Geena looked back at me with desire, letting her lips part to moan as my finger found her most sensitive areas.

In fairness, I let Geena taste her sister's juices from my cock before I moved on. She sucked it all off, like she was trying to catch the sugar on a melting popsicle. Getting it all the way down her throat was no effort at all, it was as easy for her as breathing. ("Michaela picked a great teacher,") I thought. I wondered just how long they had been practicing together, how long it had involved their taking pleasure in each other. They were sisters, maybe it went back quite some time. A dirty little secret that now only I was privy to. Not only that, but I could reap the benefits. It turned on some animal inside me, and I took it out on Geena.

I pounded into her, electing to let Michaela recover from the fucking I'd just given her, and watched as her sister proved similar and yet different. Their bodies looked and moved the same way, but the way she sounded and the feeling of being inside her was somehow different. I could never quite put my finger on it, and I still can't now. But there is a difference between them, and no matter which one you fuck it's going to be the experience of your life.

Michaela caught her breath and moved her head underneath Geena to suckle on her tits, biting down on her nipples to keep them from shooting out of her mouth. I fucked her hard enough that her tits were nearly slapping Michaela in the face, so it was necessary. She was really biting too, I was actually afraid she'd rip some of the delicate skin. But Geena never said stop, so she didn't.

Gathering that the two had similarities reaching into their sensitivity, I knew just how easy it was to get Geena tingling by way of her tits. I thought of fucking them - they were just the perfect size. Then I thought, ("Idiot, why not both?")

I pulled out of Geena and ordered them to get on their knees, which they were only too happy to do. I let them suck my cock together, taking turns going down on my shaft or teasing me with rapid tongue movements. They slobbered all over it, and when I was satisfied I gathered my own spit and leaned down to each of them, letting my saliva drop into the smooth valley between their breasts.

They picked up on the idea and pressed their chests together for me. I leaned back onto the bed and they lowered onto me, allowing me to fuck their tits in tandem. It was an amazing feeling, an odd combination of the skin-to-skin involved in a handjob and the wetness involved in a blowjob. But it was smoother, like running your finger through cream. There was no resistance like with a throat, and no risk of inconsistent rhythm or a grip too tight. It was perfection.

Again I worried that I might finish before I was ready, so I laid my hands on their breasts to stop them. I basked in the image, two of the same woman on her knees for my pleasure. Giving her body to me in any way I desired - twice. Together they had no limitations, or so it seemed.

I put it to the test when I commanded them to straddle each other's faces. Geena laid on her back, and Michaela mounted her and leaned down to put her face between her twin's legs. I could have just watched them go at it for hours, trying to outdo each other. When Geena licked, Michaela sucked. When Michaela lapped, Geena sucked. I even saw them nibble at each other's labias a bit. It was most certainly not their first time eating each other out, nor would it be their last.

"How long have you been doing this?"

"Years," Michaela giggled. "Long - ah! fuck yes - long before I met you."

"It's been so long though," Geena said. "Ever since she moved - unh! - moved away."

"How long are you in town?" I asked Geena.

"Six more days."

I already knew how those six days would go. Or maybe I didn't, today had been surprising enough. Just by going with the flow I could be taken to new sexual heights without making the effort.

PrimalRoots
PrimalRoots
229 Followers
12