Three Kisses, One Past

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YDB95
YDB95
579 Followers

"I can't," was all I said.

"Can't get it up? That happens, and it's okay. We can just cuddle."

"Oh, it's up," I reassured her. "But I'm not. I just can't do this. Not with you, Chris."

Now it looked like it might just be her turn to cry at last. "Jack, I've told you again and again how sorry I am! I'm not the little bitch I was then! Not anymore!"

"I know you're not," I said, forcing a gentle smile. "But I am the same person I was then, and I still bear the scars of what you and your friends put me through. I still remember being tormented and abused day after day after day for all that time and never being able to do a damn thing about it no matter how hard I tried. I still remember the joys of childhood and how you took those away from me just for the fun of it! I still get uptight when people talk about wonderful innocent childhood memories, because stuff like that makes me think of wishing I could shoot myself in the head when I was twelve. And I still remember how miserable it was to have holiday cheer shoved down our throats constantly at this time of year when I was so unhappy all the time. "

"Sweetie, I'm so, so sorry!" She still wasn't crying, and for all my anger at her, I always will respect her for that. Growing up on the wrong side of the tracks toughened us both up in certain ways, and just for a moment I thought once again we must be birds of a feather.

But I stood my ground. "I guess I'm not much good, Christine, because I can't accept your apology. I've tried, but I can't. Sorry. Have a nice life, and take my advice and get away from here as soon as you can, okay?" I picked up my coat and gloves to go.

"I understand," Christine said, her voice now even. While I was talking she had wrapped herself in the bedsheet, and I was relieved she had. Her body really was beautiful and barely resistible, and I preferred not to have to look at it while I rejected her. "Jack, I accept everything you've said. Really. Best of luck to you too, I guess."

"Thank you."

She stood up, still wrapped in the sheet. "Can I give you one last hug? Just for a peace offering?"

I looked in her hopeful eyes, and then at the door. "No." Without another word or another look, I opened the door and left.

YDB95
YDB95
579 Followers