Three Little Boxes

Story Info
Sir teases Clodia in public.
2k words
4.18
11.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Boi, meet me in the parking lot of Discovery Park at 5:00 sharp. I rarely tell you what to wear, but I do want to see you in a skirt this time, above the knee. No bra. Bring a messenger bag or a small backpack. Inside, pack a change of underwear, black, a washcloth, and a plastic bag."

Your instructions were clear. I took great care to follow them to the letter. I don't want to disappoint you. I pull in to the parking lot and find a spot at 4:50, and walk quickly to the park entrance to wait. I'm acutely aware of my nipples, visible and hard in the slightly chilly air. The anticipation doesn't help either.

I see you walking up to me, a small bag in your hand. I smile and wave, you smile back and quicken your stride. A hug and kiss of greeting. "Hi, Sir!"

"It's good to see you, my boi. Are you ready for our date?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good. I was thinking a stroll through the park, then dinner. Maybe a drive after. First thing's first though. You're going to take my bag. You're going to go to the bathroom and take out the box inside labeled 1. Then you will make use of what's inside, and send a picture to prove it. Come back quickly."

"Yes, Sir."

I take the bag from you and stash it inside my own. We walk toward the bathrooms of the park, my anticipation growing. You pat me on the ass as I walk into the restroom while you wait outside. I enter a stall and hang up the bag. I pull out your bag, and find three boxes. I take out the 1 box and look inside. I find a small bottle of lube and a set of metal Kegel balls. My cunt clenches in anticipation of a long walk wearing those, rolling inside me, making me tighter for you. They are a heavy set, and I know you decided not to go too easy on me.

I pull up my skirt and squat. I squirt a little lube onto the first ball, though I don't need much; I'm soaked for you, as usual. I push it in, feeling full already with just one. I hold it in place with my cunt and snap a selfie of my cunt as I start to push in the second ball. I use the washcloth you ordered me to bring to wipe my hands and cunt before pulling up my briefs, and clean the lube bottle.

I wash my hands and come out of the bathroom to see you smiling at your phone. "Very good, boi. How do you feel?"

"Full, Sir. I can feel them move with every step, and I'm having to hold them a little bit."

"Be specific. How are you holding them in?"

I blush and look down. "I'm having to clench my cunt muscles, Sir. Every step they move a little and my cunt has to tighten around them to compensate."

"Thank you. It's only going to get harder to hold them in as you get wetter, boi, you know that, don't you?" I nod. "Excellent. Let's walk. I want you to my right, and half a step behind." I smile in recognition. Blending protocol with sex will always be a favorite. I step aside to be on your right, and let you take my hand firmly as we start to walk.

It's a lovely walk. Pleasant chat. I try to focus on our conversation, but it can be challenging to pay attention to what I'm saying. Each step is a reminder. Of you, of your control over my body, and your control over my mind. I feel my chest bounce and jiggle with each step. My nipples rub against my shirt. The balls gently rock and rub together in my cunt, forcing it to tighten around them. And I pay attention to my position, letting you lead, knowing my role is to follow. It warms me to follow you, to give you that power. My chest, my gut, my cunt all respond to giving up the decisions to you.

By the end of a ninety minute stroll, my briefs are soaked through. I can feel my thighs becoming wet from the effort of keeping the heavy balls in place, as well as from the excitement of my cunt. As I become more aroused, they move more easily against each other, sliding inside me.

At a quiet bend in the path, you release my hand and grip the back of my neck, leading me to a tree at the path's edge. You look at me with a little mischievous glint in your eye and kiss me deeply, pushing my back against the tree. Your hand slides under my skirt, between my legs, just up to the edge of my briefs. You pull away as suddenly as you began, and smile. "So wet, my boi. Very good." You turn and walk on quickly, calling back, "Better keep up, boi."

I hustle to catch up as you lead me out of the park. "Let's take your car. I was dropped off." I know that at least driving will give my tired cunt a rest. You get in, and up to Ballard we go. After we park, you walk me to a restaurant of your choice. When we enter and are seated in a quiet booth, you say, "Time for box 2, boi. Send a picture and change your underwear while you're in there."

"Yes Sir." I pick up my bag and walk to the restroom, locking the door behind me. I slide my briefs off and pull up my skirt. I squat and grab the cord attached to the balls. As I slowly pull them out I take a picture of them emerging, covered in my juices, out of my cunt, and send it to you. I wipe them off, and place the balls into the plastic bag I had brought. I am thankful you made provisions for keeping my bag clean. I wipe off my thighs as well, and pull out the second box. Inside I find a small vibrator and a remote. Things are about to get even harder for me.

I push the vibrator inside my already highly stimulated cunt, adjusting it to fit over my clit as well as on my g-spot. I send a picture of it nestled against me, wash my hands, and pull on the black panties. I walk back to the table, sit, and slide the remote across the table to you, blushing. "Very good, boi. Now, for this meal, you won't be ordering. You may say thank you to the server, and that's all. Hands on the table, knees apart, good posture, maintain composure. Any questions?"

"No, Sir, not right now."

"Perfect. Tell me three things you would eat on the menu, and I'll take it from there." We continue our conversation until the server arrives. They seem a little perplexed when you do all the ordering, but I smile at them, and they take it in stride. As they turn to walk away, however, the vibrator switches on. The abrupt sensation makes me gasp as my clit receives direct stimulation for the first time that day. The server turns around, "Was there something else?"

"No, thank you." I smile tightly as they walk away. You chuckle at my obvious discomfort, and pick up our conversation where you left off. I try to follow along, but the closer I get to orgasm, the harder it becomes. I start to clench my knees together to fend off the inevitable, but you give me a Look, and I spread my legs for you again. Eventually, I have to ask, in a whisper, "Please may I, Sir?"

"May you what, boi?"

I turn bright red, sweating a little from the effort of silence and holding back. "May I cum, Sir?"

"No, boi, we're in public. Shame on you." The vibration stops, and I breathe out shakily.

"Thank you, Sir."

"Of course. Have some water."

Off and on throughout the meal you continue to switch the vibrator on, driving me to the brink of orgasm, asking you to cum, five or six times. By after dinner coffee, I am soaked, shaky, and aching for you to fuck me. We pay the check and head back to the car. You direct me to a dark street, with few houses, and slide your seat back all the way after I park. "Box 3, boi."

Inside the last box, I find condoms. I know my place, and climb across to kneel at your feet, wedging myself into the foot well between your legs. I unbuckle your belt hungrily, slide your pants and underpants down a little for access, and unroll the condom all the way down. I look up at you. "May I please suck your cock Sir?"

"Oh, I insist you suck my cock, boi." I smile and lick my lips before beginning to lick you. I try to tease you with my tongue, pressing just under your head. But I'm too eager for you. I want to feel you fill me, and I open wide to penetrate my mouth on your cock. I suck hard, enjoying every millimeter of you that I can fit inside me. Sliding my mouth up and down. Your hand rests firmly on the back of my head pressing down each time I impale my face on your cock. I feel the vibrator switch on and moan, sucking even more vigorously in pleasure. As I start to get close, my technique gets sloppier, and you switch off the vibrator. "Focus, boi." Two more times we go through the cycle of turning on the vibe, getting less skilled, and turning off the vibe.

"I guess I just need to fuck you, boi. Into the back. Seats down." I climb past you gingerly and lay the back seat flat. You follow and pin me, ripping down my panties. "Soaked again, boi. So eager for me. Always ready for me to make use of my cunt. I appreciate it." You position yourself against my cunt.

"Sir? The vibrator?"

"Oh, this one is designed to stay in during sex. So I can feel your cunt shake and squeeze while I fuck you." And you push yourself in quickly. I start to cry out, and you shove my panties in my mouth. "Discretion, boi." You start to pound in and out, excited by your long tease of your boi. You switch on the vibrator, and I immediately whimper and tighten around you. My hips buck up towards you, helping you to fuck me harder and harder.

Around my makeshift gag I plead for permission. "pmmmmmmf?"

"Yes, boi. I want feel my cunt cum as many times as it wants. Cum for me." My eyes cross as my cunt tightens around you, still stimulated. It releases again and again, gushing around you.

"Mmmmf mmm, mmr." I manage.

"Oh, my pleasure, boi." You turn off the vibrator and slip it out before thrusting back in. You growl, bite, and the predator comes into your eyes. You whisper in my ear, "Mine." And you prove it. You fuck me until I'm limp, and a little sore. But it only makes you more excited. You pull the gag out of my mouth. "Open." I open as wide as my tired jaw will allow, and extend my tongue. You pull out, pull the condom off and grab my hand. You use it to help you with the last few strokes. You groan softly as you cum over my shirt, my face, my mouth.

I smile, "Thank you for your cum, Sir."

"It wasn't for you, boi. But you're welcome. Now, I need a ride home. No panties, and don't clean your face until you pull into your own driveway. Just in case anyone looks over, I want them to know how well my boi did tonight." You kiss me, buckle your pants, and open the door to climb out and around to the front seat. I sigh, and gather myself. A date with you is certainly never boring.