Three Make a Start

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's great," he said. "I'm really pleased you felt okay with me. And I'm really looking forward to it. I hope Mary has a really wonderful time."

*

So at about 3 o'clock the next afternoon Jack knocked on the door of our flat. I answered it, and was surprised to be handed a small bunch of flowers.

"Well," he said, "it is a kind of date in a way, isn't it?"

I took the flowers and put them in a jug in the kitchen. Somehow I didn't feel like flower arranging right now. Mary was in the bedroom drying her hair after a shower. We had a bottle of wine open ready, and I offered Jack a glass and took one myself. We sat on the sofa in our living room and made small talk. He didn't live very far away, so he had walked. It was a beautiful summer day and quite warm. He seemed a little on edge, but so was I. We began to relax a bit as the wine entered our systems. I wanted us to be relaxed, but certainly not drunk. The sound of the hairdryer stopped and a few moments later Mary came in.

She had on a sleeveless black dress that was a bit more revealing than the one she had worn in the pub. It had a deeply plunging neckline and the hemline was very high. She helped herself to a glass of wine and sat in an armchair opposite us, legs slightly apart. I could see that she was wearing panties (I had thought that she might not), but they were pretty lacy and insubstantial. Still, it wasn't Mary's policy to wear as little as possible. Being undressed by degrees as part of lengthy foreplay was more her style.

As we relaxed the conversation began to turn more explicitly towards what we were there for. I asked Jack if he had ever done anything like this before.

"No, never. I thought about it plenty, though. It's always been a fantasy of mine. What about you?"

"Not me," said Mary, with a mischievous grin, "but ask Rant."

"I did once, before Mary and I met," I said. "Mary knows all about it. It was a couple I met on holiday, a Swedish couple. I had been dozing in the sun and fell asleep. It was just near a lake, and when I woke up they were bathing naked. They hadn't seen me, and when they came out they began to have sex in full view."

Jack chuckled. "I imagine that must've got your motor running."

"You could say that. Anyway, I met them later that evening in the pub and we had a few drinks together and got on well. They were camping on the campsite at the back of it, and invited me back, ostensibly to try some Swedish schnapps. I ended up trying a great deal more than that. Just as well, because the schnapps was terrible. The tent was enormous, I might say, and quite luxurious."

"Do you think they were regulars?"

"They made it clear that they were. But I was young, single and randy, and it was a young man's dream come true."

"That's enough of that," said Mary. "I'm your dream come true now. In fact, I think I'd better join you two on the sofa and we can all get dreamy. "

We laughed at that, and I could feel my pulse begin to race already. Jack and I moved to opposite ends of the sofa, leaving enough room for Mary to sit between us. She leaned back and stretched her arms out behind us, leaving her front very much exposed to our attentions. I was on her left, and reached out to run my hand down her body. I then stroked back up again, cupping her breast through the dress material and stroking her nipple with my thumb. I was surprised to find that Mary was wearing a bra, but as I said slow unwrapping of the present was always her thing.

"Don't be shy, Jack," I said. "Your side's being neglected."

He took his cue from me, and stroked her through the dress, ending up with his hand on her breast and stroking her nipple in the same way. Mary leaned her head on the sofa back, closed her eyes, and gave a deep sigh of satisfaction.

"That's lovely," she said.

I decided it was time it got a bit lovelier. I slipped my hand behind her and slid down the zip on her dress. This made the front hang more loosely, exposing more of her breasts and cleavage. Between us, with Mary's cooperation, Jack and I slid the shoulder straps down to her waist. She leaned back and put her arms behind us again. Her breasts were almost naked inside the minimal bra. The nipples were clearly erect, and even the area around them seemed swollen. We stroked the exposed skin, and I bent to kiss her breast. In fact, by pushing my tongue over the edge of the tiny bra I could just reach her nipple and lick it gently.

"This is silly," said Mary, and sat up straight. She reached behind her back and undid the bra fastener. The bra fell away, leaving her breasts completely naked. We each cupped a breast and pulled it towards us gently. I took a nipple in my mouth, running my tongue around it and over it to the accompaniment of Mary's groans of pleasure. This was one of her favourite warm-ups. When I paused I saw that Jack was doing the same thing on the other side, so I quickly resumed.

"That's fantastic," said Mary. "No offence, Rant. You do it beautifully, but you can't be in two places at once. It's wonderfully sexy having both licked at the same time."

After a couple of minutes she turned to me and pulled off my T-shirt. She began to lick my nipples in turn, something which I recommend to any man who hasn't tried it. While she did that Jack stroked her body, and was able to get both hands to her breasts. She then turned to him and started unbuttoning his shirt. Jack then got the nipple treatment as well, to his evident surprise and pleasure. I got Mary's back view, which was particularly beautiful when I pulled her dress down and off altogether, especially with panties as minimal as the bra. Then she stood up and pulled our heads to her breasts, which we nuzzled appreciatively. The thin lacy panties did little to disguise her pubic hair or the wet, wide-open labia beneath it.

"I'm going to the bedroom," she said. "I will be seriously disappointed if I am left alone for long."

With that she turned and walked out. Jack turned to me uncertainly.

"Should I finish undressing?"

"You could finish taking your shirt off," I said, "but let Mary decide the rest."

He nodded and threw his shirt aside. Then he went into the hall.

"I must have a pee," I said. "Feel free to go ahead. I'll be there in a minute."

Nature having been attended to, I walked into the bedroom and found both of them kneeling on the bed. Jack's trousers were half on, his underpants pulled down at the front, and Mary had his balls cupped in one hand. With the other she was gently spreading the pre-cum, which was oozing as copiously from him as it was from me, over the head of his cock. He was gasping with pleasure, as Mary is a mistress of this art. She was still wearing those minimal panties, so I threw off my remaining clothes and got on the bed behind her. I put my arms around her and slid my hands inside her panties, stroking her thighs and those open labia. She began gasping too like it was a competition.

"You need more than this," I said in her ear. She nodded, and turned her head to whisper back. "Is it okay if I ride him?"

"It certainly is. Jack, I think you need to take everything else off and lie on your back. Mary would like to ride you, if that's okay."

It clearly was. Without a word, Jack pulled off his trousers and underpants and dropped them on the floor. Then he lay back on the bed, his very large erection flopping back on his belly and dribbling pre-cum. Mary lifted her leg over him and took his cock in her hand. I shifted my position so that I could get a really good look. Her legs were parted widely, and her labia open, showing the pink wetness within. Gently she lowered herself until the tip of his cock was just touching her labia. Then she lowered a little further, so the end of his cock disappeared inside her. She took it out again, rubbing it around her labia and over her clit. This brought another surge of pre-cum from him. My heart pounded with excitement as she slowly and teasingly lowered herself further and his cock disappeared inside her. She began to rock up-and-down very slowly indeed. Jack just moaned with pleasure with every move, and Mary closed her eyes and tilted her head back, savouring every pleasurable sensation.

I decided the best thing to do was just to help support her so she could relax more, while contributing something towards her physical pleasure at the same time. So I kicked off the remains of my clothing and knelt behind her, cuddling up close and putting my arms around her to stroke her breasts. Part of me (you can probably guess which part) felt a little disappointed, but I figured the night was yet young.

The rest of it went as I described at the beginning. Both Mary and Jack built up to superb orgasmic bliss which was a pleasure to watch and assist with. When Mary had calmed down enough to disengage herself from him she turned and sat facing me. There was a glow of excitement in her face. At this point Jack excused himself to go to the bathroom and we were able to talk.

"That was lovely," she said, "so exciting. And different. It was so different having you there, holding me, helping me have such a lovely experience. You are a wonderful man. This was so generous of you, and so very, very sexy. But you must cum before you explode. Fuck me now. Make me yours again."

This was a phrase she has used again since, as if our sexual adventures were a bit like taking a trip away and she wanted to be welcomed home. I didn't feel like that about it, but she was right about my needing to cum. I had been dribbling more pre-cum down her hip while she had been riding Jack. She fell back and parted her legs, reaching her arms up to me. I fell into them eagerly, my cock finding her vulva straightaway and slipping into it. After only a few strokes I felt my orgasm building up, but I kept going. This was definitely going to be a quickie. There is only so much self-control a person can have. With a rush I cried out in joy and began emptying myself into her. She was aroused, although not yet cumming, and cried out words of encouragement. My orgasm seemed to go on for ages, as I kept thrusting pleasurably long after I had spurted myself dry.

"That looks fun," said Jack from the doorway. He seemed unsure what to do now. I think we all were, but he specifically wasn't sure whether he should go home now or not. By the excited glow in Mary's face I thought perhaps he shouldn't.

"Should I be getting dressed? " he asked.

"Only if you have a pressing appointment somewhere else," I said. "It's not 5 o'clock yet. The evening is young."

Mary giggled girlishly. "If we are doing anything else energetic I think I need a shower first."

In the event we all had showers. We had a spare dressing gown for Jack, and all ended up in the living room again with more wine. We men were on the sofa, and Mary opposite in the armchair. After sitting there for a while, I began to notice that her dressing gown was quite loose and beginning to slide open at the front. Her legs were parted, and I could see that her labia were too. My lovely woman had something sexy on her mind. After a short while she put her glass down and stood up.

"There's something I've been longing to do, " she said. She slid her dressing gown off and let it fall to the floor, revealing her lovely nakedness again. Then she came forward and knelt on the floor between the two of us. Before either of us realised what was going on, she opened the fronts of both of our dressing gowns. She took a cock in each hand and fondled them both until they were fully erect. Then she leaned over to each in turn and licked around the tip of it a few times. She carried on doing this to each of us in turn, until pre-cum was once again dripping pleasurably from both of them. Mary is a mistress of the art of slow blow jobs, but this was not all that she had in mind. Having worked us both up to a high state of arousal she stopped and spoke.

"I would like us all to be naked. And I would like Jack to kneel behind me," she said. We slipped off our dressing gowns as she asked. As Jack moved behind her so she moved until she was between my knees. She parted her own knees about as far as she comfortably could. As Jack kneeled and closed up behind her his cock touched her clit she gasped with surprise and a little pleasure. She looked up at me.

"Is this okay?"

"It's wonderful."

Jack entered her slowly. He had obviously attuned himself to the slow pace that she enjoyed so much. As I said, he was a nice man. Mary's arms were over my thighs as she supported herself. My cock was in her mouth and she was licking it tantalisingly. Jack was making very slow movements inside her, but he was able to reach forward and stroke her body, especially her breasts. We went on for a long time like this.

Eventually,it was clear that Mary was getting close to orgasm, to judge by the panting and moaning sounds. I was even closer, and suddenly, almost without warning, began to spurt my cum into her mouth. I threw myself back against the sofa and my body arched itself, thrusting my cock forward. I had a wonderful orgasm, and as before went on thrusting long after I was empty. My lovely Mary took it all and swallowed it down in a couple of gulps. Jack had paused in his movements while this was going on, but now resumed them, still at a very slow pace. As Mary edged towards orgasm he paused again.

"Oh God, that's wonderful," she cried. "It's lovely to hover on the brink like this."

Be that as it may, it was clear she could hover for only so long. I slipped out from under her arms, leaving her to support herself on the sofa. I took up a position on the floor, kneeling sideways on to her. Jack smiled and moved his hands onto her hips. I reached under her, and teased her nipples with my fingers. It was obvious that she was almost there, so I reached down, my fingers sliding down through her pubic hair.

"Oh god yes! Oh yes, touch my clit!"

My middle finger slipped into the wetness between her labia, and gently stroked her very firm clit. I tried to keep it as slow as possible, but her arousal was just too much. With a shriek she began to cum. God knows what the neighbours thought. I ran my middle finger around the firmness of her clit, trying to intensify her pleasure. It seemed to work. She cried out again and again as her body shook with orgasmic shudders. Usually her clit becomes too sensitive to touch at this point, so I moved my hand and stroked her inner thighs and belly. Jack had not cum yet, and had paused in his movements while she had her orgasm. But now he began his very slow movements again, groaning a little with each one. He was obviously on the brink himself. Mary was still recovering, but before she could do so fully I began to stroke her clit again. Experience has taught me not to leave it for too long, in case she goes off the boil. Within seconds she was panting enthusiastically again.

"Oh yes! Make me cum again!"

Liquid appeared to be dribbling from her onto my finger, which added to the lubrication. I assumed that Jack was producing yet more pre-cum. Glancing over as he slid backwards I thought his erection was probably the thickest I had ever seen. He carried on slipping slowly backwards and forwards, still groaning. I went on stroking Mary's clit and she suddenly cried out in another orgasmic explosion. Once again Jack paused in his movements, panting and letting out little groans. Mary gripped the sofa cushions and buried her face in them, moaning and yelling in another welling up of extreme pleasure.

As before, when she had settled down a little, Jack resumed his movements. I carried on stroking her clit carefully, and it seemed that within another, rather noisy, few seconds she was off again. Again she yelled out that she was cumming (she didn't need to tell us). Her body was racked with orgasmic shudders, but this time there was a difference. She was just as enthusiastic, but suddenly Jack gave a cry, seized her firmly by the hips, and thrust himself as deep into her as he could get. With a series of groans and deep thrusts he emptied himself into her. She began pushing back, ensuring that he would get in as deep as possible. As she later told me, she could feel his cum spurting out into her and splashing inside, which added to her own orgasmic pleasure. Both of them continued panting and thrusting. Once again I was able to view it, and took great pleasure in seeing them reach such blissful heights. In particular, I marvelled at my wonderful sexy Mary and her immense capacity for sexual pleasure and satisfaction. It was breathtaking. Afterwards we sat together for a little longer. We all agreed it had been the most amazing experience. Shortly afterwards Jack said he really had to go now, and departed. Mary and I snuggled up next to each other on the sofa and exchanged our thoughts.

"That was amazing," she said. "Just amazing. Even if you never want to do it again, I'll always be grateful for the experience."

"It was fantastic for me too," I said. "You know I always love watching you cum. I've even asked you to masturbate for me so I can watch you without the distraction of my own feelings. And I had plenty of satisfaction myself too."

We agreed to think about the whole experience for a while. It would be too easy to get caught up in the euphoria of having actually done it and maybe embark impulsively on something that we might eventually decide wasn't for us. In the end, though, we came to the conclusion that it was something we might do just occasionally. It would always be something we both wanted, and with people that we both wanted to do it with. Over many years we have enjoyed more threesomes, and some foursomes, and once belonged to a swingers group for a while. But in general we prefer the smaller groups. I think a lot of people have an element of sexual adventurousness in their character, and sometimes that leads them to have affairs and can even break up relationships. What people often say is that it is the dishonesty of affairs that causes the problem. The knowledge that your partner has a secret life and isn't who you think they are can be devastating. We are completely honest about this, and never do anything behind each other's backs. For us, it's like a shared sport or hobby. Mostly we are content with just the two of us, but now and again we decide on a little adventure. This is something we do together. Always together.

12