Three Men and a Box

Story Info
Callie, her Stepdad, and his friends have some fun.
3.1k words
3.99
75.4k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Friday night and Callie hadn't made plans. It was her third week of college and the work was starting to pile up. Living at home had helped some, but the parties in the first couple weeks of school had made sure that Callie hadn't done the work she had been assigned. Tonight she had set aside to get started on her readings.

It had been weeks since her step-father, Keith and his buddies had used her body and she was feeling extra horny. For the past week Keith had been away on a business trip and it was only Callie and her mother at home. Tonight Keith was expected to return home, but her mother was out of town on a last-minute 48 hour shopping trip to New York City. Callie was happy that her mother would be out of the house. She planned to greet Keith properly when he got home. She positioned herself on the couch and got started reading her textbook.

After an hour of solid reading, Callie couldn't stand it. She was too distracted and preoccupied with the naughty thoughts she was having about Keith. She knew she could expect him home at any minute and wanted to be ready for him. She had shaved earlier that afternoon and her bare pussy was already hot, wet and ready for his fat cock.

Half an hour later, Callie heard the familiar jingle of keys at the front door. She also heard several male voices. Her pussy creamed at the idea that Keith was home, and he had brought his friends from before. She wanted to be taken, hard and forcefully by the group of men. As Keith unlocked the door, Callie stood up and adjusted her clothes. She was wearing tight black yoga pants and a white tank top with a yellow, neon bra. It was something she might typically wear, but she knew Keith would like it. Her ass looked fantastic in these pants. When he entered the door he looked around, grinning when he saw her and grinning more when she saw who was with him. Cal and Chris, two of the men she had fucked before, walked in behind Keith. They held a small wooden box with holes midway down the three of the sides.

Each of the men took their time taking in the sight of Callie. She was smoking hot and she knew it. Cal licked his lips before he greeted her from the hallway. The men set down the box and moved toward her on the couch. Keith had already set down his luggage and made his way toward Callie. When Keith got to her he kissed her hard, reached around her and grabbed her ass firmly in both hands, squeezing her ass and spreading her cheeks. She groaned and licked her tongue into his mouth as he pulled away. He roughly pushed her backward, causing her to fall backward onto the couch. The next thing she knew the two other men were on top of her, stripping her bare. Keith went to the hallway and grabbed the box.

As soon as Callie was naked, Chris reached into his pocket for the key. With it he unlocked the box. Callie realized that the box could be opened from the back and had a large enough cut out for her neck. The men ordered her to put her head into the box and get on all fours. She got onto her hands and knees in the middle of the living room floor and while they held her still and put the box onto her head. Once inside, Callie couldn't see a thing, except for the light coming from the three small holes cut into the box. The hole in front of her, she noted, was exactly aligned with her mouth. The other holes seemed to align themselves with her ears. She didn't have enough room to turn her head, so that she could place her mouth near those two holes on the sides.

Callie could hear the men laughing and snickering at her. She knew her pussy was dripping with wetness and could feel the men fondling her hanging breasts and hear them tugging on their own dicks. Without warning, she felt one man slide his cock along her ass crack, touching along her asshole, pussy and landing at her clit from behind. He pushed his meat into the crevice and grabbed her cheeks to push them together, surrounding his dick with her ass and sliding himself between. He refused to enter her. She moaned and groaned with arousal each time his long dick grazed her clit and came close to entering her soaking wet pussy. Teasing her, his hot throbbing cock jerked and grew to its full length and girth.

It was at this time, another hard, thick cock pushed into the hole at the front of the box, into Callie's mouth. She had no choice but to open her lips and allow the cock inside. His hands were keeping her body steady and she was unable to control the depth or pace of the cock fucking her face. The long dick pushed long and hard into the back of her throat with no mercy and no reprieve. Gagging, and spitting everywhere, Callie continued to suck the dick as best she could.

Now she was waiting, wondering where the third man would go. She wanted to know who was teasing her from behind and whose cock she was sucking. She hoped Keith was enjoying himself, wherever he was.

The third man had been working on his own project, she soon learned. The men lead her, crawling to a low table. They ordered her to lean her body onto the table, leaving her knees and arms open but to each side. She was resting her stomach on the table, now suspended two feet in the air. The third man then grabbed her right hand and placed it over his cock, ordering her to jerk it for him. She placed her hand around it, but its thickness made stroking it difficult. This man began hitting her back with what she assumed was his belt when she slowed or made any noise or complaint. The man behind her began to finger her ass, pushing gobs of his saliva into the whole and getting it ready for his cock. Soon after, he stuck his dick into her ass.

As Callie felt the dick ram deep into her ass she came so suddenly that she squeezed the dick in her hand hard and moaned loudly against the cock in her mouth. Keith felt the air come swiftly out of her mouth onto his dick and unloaded his balls into her throat. Callie hadn't yet adjusted to the cock plunging hard into her ass when the cum filled her mouth but she swallowed as much as she could and thanked the man who gave it to her. From outside the box the men laughed and the man who was beside her moved in front to give her his dick to suck. Immediately, her mouth was filled again with a hard dick and she sucked it hard.

As Chris slammed his fat dick into her ass, he reached down and slipped a finger in beside his dick, stretching her asshole even more than his dick already did. He wondered if they could stretch her hole enough to get two cocks inside. Spitting onto her hole to make it wetter, he slipped two fingers inside with his dick. He slowed his pace and tried for a third. As soon as Callie felt the second finger added to the cock in her ass she tried to get away. She was scared that it would hurt way too much to add anything more. His thick cock already made her ass feel incredibly full. As she wiggled in her attempt to get away, he got excited. He enjoyed the power and control he had to do what he liked to her sweet, sexy little slut body. He could also see how wet her pussy was and reached down with his other hand to finger fuck her with two fingers. Now she was full. As Callie was filled in all three holes she screamed against the dick in her mouth, making Cal swear loudly and strike her forcefully with his belt. She screamed again, this time with pain and fear. She began to cry.

As soon as Keith heard her crying his dick began to swell again. The blood was pumping through his cock ever more each time her painful screams filled the room each time Cal hit her with his belt. Despite her screams, her pussy began to drip with cum from being used this way. It was at this moment, Chris groaned loudly and came hard into her ass, filling it with loads of hot jizz. He slapped her ample ass as he pulled out. His cock was covered with his cum as he moved directly to her front. Cal stepped back, taking his dick out of her mouth so Chris could take his spot, letting his cock enter the hole at her mouth. He ordered her to suck his cock, tasting her ass off his dick. Cal took this opportunity to move behind her and plunge his big, long dick into her sopping pussy. She was so turned on that her pussy felt so tight and wet that he knew he wouldn't last long. With his belt he continued to hit her over her back and her amazing ass as she got dick in both holes.

Keith suddenly moved to the side of the box on her head, with the hole that lined up with Callie's ear. He ordered her to rub his balls from underneath while he placed his cock inside the hole and began to push his dick into her ear. Obviously he couldn't penetrate her ear, but the sensation was new and exciting for him. Additionally, Callie had no way of preventing him from fucking her like this, so his dick was insanely hard. He liked that she was completely helpless and at his mercy. Her hand massaged his balls and her fingers pressed against his taint. He ordered her to rub his asshole with her finger as he continued to jam his dick against her head. Cal continued to fuck her long and hard into her pussy. Chris's cock had gone soft after cumming, but with Callie's mouth sucking away it was growing hard again in her mouth.

Callie was increasingly interested to know who was doing what to her. She could hear the man behind her telling her she was a nasty whore, and she could tell it wasn't Keith. She wondered which man Keith was. Was he the one who had fucked her ass so brutally and then forced her to suck it off or was he the man she'd sucked who was now fucking her ear? She didn't know and it was driving her crazy. The man behind her began to pound his cock even harder into her slit and she knew he was going to cum inside her.

"Take every inch you nasty slut" he yelled. "Fuck your pussy feels so fucking good. I'm going to fill your whore pussy with my cum." Callie began to push back against him, causing him to grip her hips and ram himself deep inside her, cumming in one long thrust and causing her to lurch forward, deep-throating the cock at her mouth. Chris liked the feeling of her throat so much that he changed the angle he was going, to ensure she had no choice but to open her throat and let him fuck her like that. He knew she was gagging but did nothing to give her a break. Spit dripped everywhere from her mouth, down her face and covering the inside of the box. Loving it, Chris came down her throat. Keith removed his dick from the side of the box and moved behind Callie. The two other men, backed away spent and sat on the couch stroking their dicks.

Keith was now staring at his step-daughter's open holes, deciding what he wanted to fuck first. Since Callie couldn't see what he was doing, the waiting felt even more intense. Making up his mind, he picked her up off the table and placed her back down onto the floor. Cum dripped from her ass and slid slowly down into her open, wet, sloppy pussy. She moaned as she felt it drip. Keith grabbed her arms and pulled them behind her, forcing her head, still in the box, forward and down onto the floor. Her ass was now up in the air, at the perfect height. Taking his cues from Chris last time, he squatted over her and rammed his dick into her pussy. He was standing over her body facing her ass from the opposite side the others had been. She screamed as her body adjusted to his fat dick and the new angle.

"Shut your fucking mouth," he said, in a voice she finally recognized. His dick slid deep into her cunt and the angle hit her G-spot perfectly. The force and depth caused her to cum again, this time, squirting juices. Now that his dick was perfectly lubricated, he pulled out and realigned his dick to fuck her ass. He rammed his length hard and deep into her ass. Her orgasm, made her body clench, and Keith came hard into her tight asshole. Pulling out he unlocked the box from Callie's head. The men saw how nasty, slobbery and cum soaked her face was and loved their masterpiece. Joining the other two men on the couch Keith ordered Callie to crawl over to them and suck their cocks once more. She slowly made her way over to the couch, leaned up onto her knees and bent over to suck Cal's cock.

Grabbing her sloppy face he fucked her face hard, making her gag and spit more. Her spit fell onto his balls. As he grew close to cumming again he grabbed her hair, wrenched her head back, ordered her to stick out her tongue and shot his load onto her face. As soon as he was finished Chris grabbed her hair and pulled her over to suck on his cock for only a few seconds before he came onto her face and neck.

Finally, Keith was sitting, leaning back, stroking his dick back to hardness. She moved in front of him, perched up on her knees in front of him and watched his hand, waiting for a command. He stopped touching himself and slapped her cum soaked face. She righted herself and continued to wait for his command. Her face was red both with pleasure, humiliation and pain.

She wanted very much to please him. He ordered her to touch herself. Gladly, she thought. She moved back several feet so that he could see her rubbing her clit and pushing three fingers into her snatch. She rubbed her clit hard and finger fucked herself greedily, closing her eyes and enjoying the sensation. Keith stood from the couch and walked toward her. He told her to keep her eyes closed and her hands on herself, letting her mouth fall open. He pushed his cock into her mouth. She sucked as best she could and tried to follow his orders. Her body needed to cum again. Keith knew and ordered her to stop touching herself immediately.

"You cannot touch yourself today again. Not now, not tonight when you get to bed, and not tomorrow morning. When you wake up, you'll come to my bed and stand beside it until I wake up. Once I'm awake you'll climb on top of me, impale your wet and needy little pussy on my dick and ride me until I cum inside you. Only then do you have my permission to cum. Do you understand me?" With her mouth still full of his dick, she opened her eyes to look up at him in silent agreement. She wanted to do whatever he said to make him happy. He ordered that she keep her eyes open as he thrust himself in and out of her mouth, groaning loudly and finally cumming inside her mouth. She swallowed his load and smiled up at him. "Yes, Daddy," she said. He smiled. She was a good little slut.

After Keith had cum, the men got dressed and left the house. Keith grabbed his bags and went upstairs as if nothing had happened. Callie needed to cum, but wouldn't disappoint him by allowing herself the pleasure. She went to bed to avoid dealing with the pain of not touching herself for release.

When Callie awoke it was 6:25 am and her clit was aching. She needed desperately to get off so she walked, naked from her bedroom to the bedroom her mother and Keith shared. She stood beside Keith's sleeping body for 20 minutes, until Keith awoke. As he had predicted, he awoke with a hard-on, which Callie happily climbed up on, guiding into her still wet and ready pussy. She needed to be fucked.

In his fuzzy sleepy state, Keith began to slowly fuck Callie, allowing her to ride his dick slowly, grinding her hot, wet pussy onto him in small circles, rubbing her clit against his pubic bone. In a matter of seconds she was ready to cum. She groaned loudly when she hit her stride and shook violently when the orgasm overtook her tiny, sex kitten body. Keith loved watching how much she enjoyed his dick inside her, grabbed her hips and pushed his dick upward, into her with more power and control as she flopped forward in her post orgasmic bliss. He kissed her hard then moved his mouth lower, taking each of her nipples in his mouth and suckling until she moaned once more. He continued to fuck her, increasing his pace and grabbing her more forcefully. When she regained her strength, he asked her to squat over him, resting her weight on her feet rather than her knees on either side of his body. This gave him an amazing view of his cock entering her over and over. When he was almost ready to cum inside her he grabbed her and pulled her slightly forward. His dick pulled out of her pussy, but stood up, aligning perfectly with her tight asshole. Pushing up, he commanded that she sit on his dick. Slowly, his prick popped into her ass and he began to fuck her, again increasing his intensity as he went. Soon after, he was ready to cum and filled her asshole with a hot load of sticky cum. He peeled her body off of his and pushed her face down to lick his dick clean. "Clean it, you nasty little whore," he said, "Lick Daddy's cum soaked dick. Taste yourself. Tell me how much you like it." Moaning her pleasure, Callie did as she was told.