Three Men and a Van

Story Info
They steal her virginity in more then one way.
1.2k words
3.34
63.3k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Touchme19
Touchme19
14 Followers

Taken

I was eighteen, a good girl, never drank, never smoked, I went to church every Sunday with my parents and little brother Jeremy who was seventeen. Worst of all, I was a virgin, I mean of course I got horny, I was tempted to touch myself, but I was always too afraid my parents would walk in on me and call me a devil child. So I never did, no matter how badly my pussy ached for the touch.

I had a late class today and my parents had some church event and couldn't pick me up, it was a good thing I only lived ten minutes away from the school.

I said good bye to my best friend Arlene and headed home.

I was half way there when I felt like I was being followed, whenever I'd turn around, no one was there.

I started to pick up pace, when I felt someone grab me, I screamed and I heard a vehicle pull up as whoever it was pulled me into there van, I suspected.

I opened my frightened eyes and seen three men, one driving, and two in the back with me.

"Leave me alone!" I yelled.

"Shut up!" one of the men said and slapped me, I raised my hand to my face in pain.

"I heard from my brother that your a virgin." The driver asked.

"Who's your brother?" I asked frightened as tears swelled my eyes.

"Dalton." he replied.

Dalton was a close friend of mine... Did he really know what his brother was doing?

"What do you want with me?" I yelled.

One of the boys pushed me down onto my back, I was wearing a summer dress and he started sliding his finger up my leg.

"No!" I said trying to sit up but the other guy held me down.

"Try and struggle, it only makes this more fun, and don't tell me your pussy isn't already wet." the one guy said making his way up to my underwear.

Truth is I was wet, I wish I wasn't, I didn't want to lose my virginity this way, I was frightened.

When he reached my underwear he ripped them off me and I screamed.

"Look at the virgin panties Arnie." The guy touching me said then through my underwear at the driver; Arnie.

"They smell delicious, now rip her apart!" Arnie said amused.

"Hurry up, Jess, so I get my turn!" the guy holding me down said.

"Calm down, Tuck, I want to take my time, make her beg for my cock!" Jess replied.

I knew I would not beg for his cock.

Tuck ripped my dress off then so I was almost fully exposed. Jess moved over so he hovered over me and unhooked my bra, throwing it across the van.

He then leaned down and started licking my nipples rough, biting them and sucking them, I kept struggling and trying to pull away but I couldn't stop enjoying it.

I let out an involuntary moan and Tuck chuckled, "She's already moaning."

Jess continued to suck my nipples as he brought his other hand down to my pussy.

"No!" I yelled out.

"Don't worry, you're going to love this!" Jess said then his fingers touched the slit and started playing with my clit, I moaned and Jess laughed.

He started to rub harder and harder and I was moaning so loud.

Suddenly I was pulled onto all fours so my ass was fully exposed.

"You are going to love this." Jess said then dug his mouth into my pussy and started to eat me out, I should hate this but I couldn't help but want more.

Suddenly Tuck was pulling his pants off and his fully erect penis shot out, it was so large, and the first penis I'd ever seen.

What was he doing? I asked myself just as he grabbed the back of my head and thrusted his penis into my mouth so hard I almost threw up.

"Suck it bitch or suffer the consequence." I looked to where he looked beside him and saw a knife, I started to cry and began to suck his dick, he started thrusting my head into his dick and he was moaning, I was still moaning from Jess eating me out, then he stuck his erect tongue into my hole and I moaned louder. I was close to orgasaming, I could tell.

He stopped then and Tuck pulled his dick out of my mouth.

Suddenly I felt something hitting the slit of my cunt, I realized it was his penis.

"Beg, bitch!" Jess yelled as he teased my pussy with the tip of his dick.

I couldn't take it anymore, I wanted his cock.

"Fuck me!" I yelled.

"You got it." he said then he thrusted his dick into my pussy so hard and deep I screamed in pain and joy. My virginity was gone.

"Fuck me harder!" I yelled.

"Of course." he replied.

Jess grabbed tightly to my tits and thrusted his dick in me so hard over and over again, I was so close to orgasaming.

He started humping me like a dog would hump another dog, it was so hard and fast.

Jess then got down and pulled me on top of him, "kiss me." he said and I obeyed.

I started bouncing on his dick.

I was laying on top of him and we were humping when I felt something else touch my ass, Tucker's dick.

"Don't." I said trying to get up but Tuck held me down.

"Don't worry, you are going to love this." Tuck said then pushed the tip of my pussy at my anus.

"Please don't." I begged.

I felt it enter my anus slightly and I moaned in pain, Tuck took it as pleasure and thrusted his dick in my ass so hard that I screamed and cried.

They were both fucking me so hard and I no longer enjoyed it, I fell limp.

I felt the can stop and Arnie came over to me.

"Get off her." Arnie said and they both listened without a word.

"Thank you." I whispered.

"Don't be thankful." Arnie said pulling his pants off.

"No don't." I begged.

His penis was fully erect and so big, the back of my mind actually screamed out for it and wanted it.

I was laying on my back and Arnie got to his knees. He thrusted three fingers into my pussy hard, he also rubbed my clit so hard that I was moaning.

"I'm gonna cum!" I yelled.

"Not yet!" Arnie demanded then thrusted his large dick into my pussy so hard, it felt so good.

His dick was so large he was hitting my womb.

"More!" I yelled.

He thrusted more and more.

"Cum!" Arnie said and I let go, the same time I felt him cum inside me, it felt so good.

I didn't say anything after that, they put my clothes back on and literally threw me out of the van. I lied there in so much pain, glory and ashament.

I lost my virginity, and I enjoyed being raped. I don't know what would happen to me next.

To be continued...

Touchme19
Touchme19
14 Followers