Three Missed Calls

Story Info
Sub follows his instructions at the office.
2k words
4.23
14.1k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura's desk was in the corner of a relatively open plan office. That is, she had some walls, but no door and there was also a lot of glass. It was the sort of layout that would be spun as improving inclusivity, but was really about control -- instilling just the right amount of anxiety in the workers to ensure productivity. She always felt a little on show, but just now especially so. And it wasn't making her productive, except in one literal sense. She had spent the past twenty minutes browsing online for people's home-made porn -- the little videos that exhibitionist couples share of themselves fucking, and girls masturbating to orgasm, the teasingly brief, animated gifs and the captions, short stories and horny comments had all got her into a state. Her hands were trembling and there was a hot, wet mess between her thighs.

She had checked before today that her screen couldn't be seen from anywhere else, and she herself could only be seen by people at other desks if they leaned right back deliberately to look at her. But still, it felt like a very public place to be seeing the things she was seeing, and thinking the things she was thinking. A cute blonde girl on her screen dipped two fingers into her sopping slit and then sucked them with a smile and a wink. "FUUUCK, I need to touch my clit" she screamed in her head, and squirmed in her chair. It was starting to feel a little as though she'd pissed herself, and she began to worry that her pussy would soak through the material of her grey woolen skirt.

In another few minutes she would go to the toilets and clean herself up, she thought. And deploy the thing in her handbag, the thing her mind kept wandering back to. Not just yet though...

On her screen, a man's enormous cock sprang free and bounced gloriously, and then did it again -- a little repeating gif. She imagined taking it into her throat. She scrolled down. A photo of a pretty girl holding her cheeks open, her little pussy all swollen and dripping and her asshole exposed to all the world -- her caption invited people to comment with what they wanted to do with her. Some comments were pretty detailed. She imagined the pretty girl reading those comments and fingering herself -- perhaps she was at work as well.

She bit her lip and pressed her thighs together, seeping. On her screen a girl used both her hands to pump a large dildo into herself, creaming all over it -- she pulled it out suddenly followed by a little squirt that made her hips buck. "Oh my God" : Laura could feel her heartbeat in her slick pussy lips.

She could hear that her breathing wasn't quite right. She'd been holding her breath and was trying not to whimper. Her phone twinkled that a text had come in, and her heart leapt. Her fingers were shaking a little as she opened it:

"Now!"

She minimised the window on her screen, picked up her handbag and tried to walk nonchalantly to the toilets, glancing at her crotch to check for a visible wet patch. With each step she felt how wet she was. In the toilets she glanced at her reflection. She was looking flushed, and her pupils were enormous, and her nipples also strained slightly against the fabric of her bra, but on the whole she looked more normal than she felt. She felt like she could fuck eveyone in the office, women and men, right now on the floor.

She hurried into one of the cubicles and pulled her skirt down, clawing one hand into her bra and tweaking one her nipples so hard she let a little moan escape involuntarily. As soon as she pulled her knickers down she could smell her excitement. The scent of her cunt filled the little cubicle, and she felt that if anyone came into the toilets they would instantly recognise it. "Wow, there's an overpowering smell of horny wet cunt in here" they remarked in her head. She looked between her legs -- her pussy was actually drooling down into her knickers, which were already slick with it. She let her fingertips tease her clit and her legs nearly gave out beneath her. She wasn't allowed to come here. Would he know? What would he do about it? That nearly set her off again, as she began to think of punishments. She scrabbled in her handbag with moist fingertips, and found it.

It was heavy in her palm, and the curved metal bulb was gleaming. She turned it so the crystal in the base caught the light and sparkled. She popped the bulb of it into her mouth and felt its cold smoothness against her tongue as she warmed it, and at the same time her hands traced her pussy lips down to the little pucker of her anus, trailing her wetness to it. She took the sparkly plug from her mouth, and coated it thoroughly in the juices that spilled from her, popping the bulb briefly into her burning cunt (and almost coming instantly). It slid back out with a creamy slick, and she squatted down and parted her ass cheeks with her other hand. She knew it would be easiest to get it in from behind, and as she reached around with it, she pictured herself and savoured the obscenity of it: She was squatting in a toilet cubicle, her skirt and cunt-soaked knickers around her ankles, about to push a butt plug into herself with absolute glee. Her breathing was ragged, her hair dishevelled, and her tits had popped free of her shirt and bra at some point as she tugged on them.

She found her asshole with the plug -- let out a moan as it made contact -- and she bore down on it. It was broad, but not intimidating, and the neck was very narrow with a small twinkly base that would keep it from being swallowed, but still let her ass cheeks sit normally. She tried not to grunt audibly as she reached the widest point of it, and her other hand was slippily busy on her clit to coax it in. When it slid in suddenly, she had to snatch her hand from her cunt like she'd been burned, or she would have been over the edge with no return. She felt the unrelenting metal make itself at home, her ass accommodating it, massaging it.

She heard the main door to the toilets open, and she froze. Although she couldn't be seen, she felt absolutely caught in the act. She was still doing her best not to come, as she stood there with her knickers down and a plug in her ass, silently tweaking her nipples hard, and shaking from head to toe, as her juices ran down her thighs.

Heels crossed the tiled floor noisily, and entered the cubicle next to her. From the perfume she identified Angela, and Laura thought again about her own 'perfume'. She still couldn't move. Part of her wanted Angela to see how she stood here, quaking inches from her. Angela pissed noisily, probably oblivious, and Laura heard her leave the cubicle, wash her hands, pause to fidget with her hair in front of the mirror, and then leave on hurried heels.

Laura pulled her knickers back up, giving her clit one last caress. The plug made itself know with every move. Once she had reassembled her clothing, she pushed her back against the wall of the cubicle, arching and pressing her ass to the wall, until she felt the plug being driven into her, briefly fucking herself there. Fuck, that felt good.

Before leaving, she glanced about the cubicle guiltily, as though there might have been some evidence. Then she stood for a while in front of the mirror. You couldn't tell by looking at her that her ass was full and her knickers sopping, she thought again.

She walked out of the toilets and began the long walk back to her desk, the intruder nestled inside her. She had never been more conscious of how she was walking.

Back at her desk she sat carefully, and enjoyed how her chair drove it home. She bounced a little. Taking her phone, she texted him:

"It's in! ;)"

Seconds later she got a reply.

"1.Set your phone to vibrate. 2. Press it against your cunt."

Her heart soared, and she muted her phone and set it to vibrate. She pulled her chair further under her desk, and glanced around before reaching into her skirt, and clamping her phone between her damp thighs. She relaunched the window on her screen, and watched people perform for her. A young couple fucked happily, the girl wiggling her ass back against the cock slamming into her.

In a closeup, a large cock popped repeatedly into a girl's eventually relenting asshole, and Laura squirmed in her chair watching this, to drive the plug up into herself. God she was close to coming.

She brought her fingertips to her nose and breathed in the scent of her pussy.

Suddenly her phone started vibrating. It ran right through her, and her clit, so hungry for attention, sent shockwaves from her curling, squirming toes, to the roots of her curly hair. She felt like she got even wetter, and her phone kept buzzing away. Her hips were moving, and plug moved too, as she ground her cunt against the incredible vibrations. Then they stopped.

Fuck!! Voicemail! She couldn't believe it -- she was so nearly there, her hands had curled into fists and her heart was fluttering. She was about to reach down and retrieve her phone, when it started again. "Oh thank God!" She glanced at her screen, where a girl pushed three fingers sloppily into each of her holes, clearly coming hard on her hands. Laura fucked the plug up into her ass and imagined it was his cock -- or someone else's as he watched her take it. She knew her voicemail would cut in any second and put an end to those vibrations. Fuck she needed to cum so badly. She wanted to be bent over the desk and spread wide, seen gaping and leaking by each person in turn who would fuck her or lick her, whichever hole they pleased. And she wanted him to see it all, and hit the ceiling with his cum.

The vibrations stopped.

She nearly screamed with frustration. Instead she waited, in case they started again. He would hear the voicemail and know the ringing would have stopped. Maybe that's what he wanted -- maybe he was just teasing her, to lick her mess clean this evening. She pictured him calling her, knowing where her phone was, controlling her sticky pussy from so far away. "Call back, you bastard".

The buzzing started once more, and this time she was gone. She forgot to care if anyone was looking as she let go and came with heaving shudders. She clenched her fists so hard her nails bit into her palms, and her cunt spasmed and spluttered out a gush of hot liquid that soaked through her smart skirt and into the dull upholstery of her swivel chair, a few drips leaving the edge. She was still coming far too hard to think about the mess she was making, and how she was going to get to the toilets to clean up, and retrieve the plug that right now felt deliciously MASSIVE in her ass as she pulsed around it. The waves were subsiding just as the vibrations stopped, and she slid her hand into her knickers to fetch her phone, which had a slick of her cum coating it. She slid two fingers into herself as she rode out the last of the waves, and she could hardly believe the heat -- there was a hot bath between her legs. She tugged gently at the base of the plug, before removing her hand from her knickers, and glancing at the smeary screen of her phone.

Three missed calls, she smiled. They were good ones.