Three Moms...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The camera pulled back catching all three of them playing with their boobs. I could see some of the guys rubbing their cocks. It seemed like forever but it was only a few minutes, before Jake said, "You can stop now..."

"Since we've seen you in your birthday suits, we should let you see all of us." With that Jake pulled off his top. His ripped body came into view. I heard "damn" and other noises coming from the women expressing their approval.

He then slowly pulled his trunks off. As it came down, his semi-hard cock popped out and bounced up and down. It was very large, and very fat. The women were now fully engrossed by it.

The other guys also took off their clothes, but the women were mesmerized by Jake and his cock. They each looked around and noticed the rest of the guys. No one said anything for a while. The women just kept staring at the young studs.

Jake said with a no nonsense tone, "I think you like what you see. I'm betting you want to see them closer. Go ahead, touch it." As he looked at the three women, he began to rub his cock and move towards them.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Mom said, holding her hand up.

With a serious voice Jake said, "I think it's time for a little action."

"Fuck you!" Sally shouted back.

"Now that is the idea, bitch!' Jake said.

Kathy, yelled, "That's not happening!"

He didn't answer her and just kept moving closer to mom. She put her hand out to push him away but he grabbed her. With a low deep voice, he said, "Go ahead, touch it. You know you want to, so go on and play with it."

The other two mature women were looking between Jake's cock and my mom. She slowly reached out and wrapped her hand around the large cock. She started to slide her hand up and down his long staff. It looked like she couldn't keep her eyes off the cock as she pumped her hand up and down.

Suddenly she pulled real hard and twisted his cock. Jake Shoved Mom away as he double over yelling out in pain. In a high pitch voice he said, "Put the bitches back into the lake!"

Mom was smiling when two guys grabbed her, pushing her over board. Wasn't long before they finally got hold of Sally, tossing her back into the water. Kathy was right behind her.

I'm not sure how long the women stayed in the water this time, because when the boat started to move the screen went black. The camera must of been turned off, the sound also was gone. The picture came back on without sound.

I was able to see the women were back on the boat. They looked scared and exhausted. They were all on their knees near the stern. All three of them were just nodding their heads in agreement to whatever Jake was telling them.

Finally the volume was turned back on. Sally was speaking to the other two women, "We have to give them what they want." Mom and Sally just nodded their heads in agreement.

Jake then put his hand on the back of my mom's head and pulled her face toward his waiting manhood. As her mouth got close to his cock, he took his hand and got a good grip on her hair.

She opened her mouth to say something, but before she could get a word out, Jake shoved his cock into her mouth.

She tried to shake her head no, but Jake just pushed her head down further on his dick. She gagged as it looked like his cock slipped into her throat. With his hands firmly gripping her hair, he guided her hot mouth up and down the length of his cock.

Jake was more or less fucking her mouth now. After keeping this up for a few minutes, he grabbed the back of her head ramming the rest of his cock into her mouth holding it there.

I watched as he started to cum. Dam, I just watch him cum in my mom's mouth. That was hot, I know that's wrong, but this already happen.

Someone yelled out, "Make the bitch swallow your cum!" A few of the other guys laughed.

Mom started choking. Since he was holding her head, she had no choice but to start swallowing. The camera zoomed in getting a good view of her throat muscles working as she swallowed.

He made sure he shot all of his cream into her throat. When he was finished he pulled his cock out of her mouth.

Mom fell on her stomach gasping for air. What surprised me was she didn't look upset. After she got her breath back she gave a little smile. Damn she was enjoying herself.

I heard someone say, "I just love fucking women with wedding rings on. They just make it hotter for me."

The camera moved towards some other noise focusing on Sally. Sam and Sean had her on her hands and knees fucking her from both ends. Sean was shoving his hard cock in Sally's mouth, while Sam was fucking her pussy.

Sally was moaning, "OOOHHHHHH," as these two guys fucked her.

The camera turned showing Kathy on her knees sucking off Mike. Mike took his left hand putting it behind Kathy's head holding it in place.

He started pumping in and out of her mouth, someone said, "Fuck that face good and hard!" Mike got a smirk on his face upping his tempo making her gag.

"In fact, keep on doing it until she heaves. Abuse that bitch! Don't go easy on her. You're the man; act like it. Give this bitch a skull fuck she'll never forget!" Josh said. This made me smile, plus I could hear laughter in the back ground.

I heard Rich say, "Don't be afraid to be rough on these bitches!"

The camera moved back to Mom Jake was roughly playing with her nipples. Putting his mouth on hers, he was forcing her to kiss him.

She tried to push him away. He pinched her nipples. She opened her mouth and let out a muffled scream. She wrap her arms around his back and started kissing him back, giving in to his demands.

He let go of her nipples. Both of them were now passionately kissing. He slowly kissed her moving his mouth down her neck, continuing his kiss down to her boobs.

He kissed one breasts at a time, while taking time to suck on her nipple before moving to the next. When he was done he laid her down on the deck. He got between her legs pushing them up and back to her chest before fucking her.

While watching Jake pump into her I was wishing it was me fucking her. He slowly lifted her legs up over his shoulders and started fucking her faster and faster. Mom was moving her hips with each of his thrusts. "Oh, yes, fuck me Jake,"

He slammed his cock back into her, "Unnnhhhhh, yes, yes!" Mom groan enjoying herself.

Finally with a single burst of energy he exploded into her pussy. Shooting his seed deep inside her, filling her with his cum.

The camera skimmed over to Kathy, who was being used by two guys now. Dave had her bent over fucking her pussy hard. She began to get very vocal and nasty, "Yes, fuck me harder! Aaaahhhh!"

She was clearly having a huge orgasm. Mike was shooting a load of cum onto her face, his sperm hitting her face as she came.

The camera moved over to Sally where Josh was smirking as he fondling her tits hard, he was pulling and pitching them.

I heard Sally, "Please not so hard." Josh didn't listen to her pleas, as he tortured her breasts. When he was done with her boobs he started fucking her.

It didn't take long before she was enjoying herself. "Oh fuck, oh fuck! I'm going to..." Sally panted and gasped. "Fuckfuckfuck-"

"Oh... fuck... bitch... take it!" Josh shouted. He then began ramming his cock in and out of her roughly.

"Oh God yes, yes, yes, I'm cumming. Ohhh..." She screamed, "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAHHHH!"

"Fuck... shit... Oh... my fucking god! I'm cumming!" he shouted.

I only knew how many nights I dreamed of doing that to Sally, I thought, as my groin stirred. Quickly feeling dirty for thinking it, but couldn't help wishing that it was me fucking these fine teachers.

The next camera shot was Sam stepping over to my mom, who was still lying on the deck. Jake was sitting close by resting. Sam said something to Jake who smiled and nodded his head. He must of been giving Sam the ok to take mom.

Dropping down by her legs he spread them giving access to her cunt. Pushing his cock into her he started fucking her pussy. After many stokes she open her mouth getting close to having an orgasm.

He had his cock all the way up her cunt and stopped fucking her, slapping her ass, "I want you to beg for me to fuck you." She didn't say a word.

He slapped her ass harder this time, and with a no nonsense tone said, "Look, you old bitch. I said beg!! Tell me how bad you want me to fuck you!!"

With a very soft voice, she instantly replied, "Please fuck me with your cock! Give it to me! I want to cum on your hard dick!"

"What was that, whore? Speak up," Sam demanded.

"Please! Ooooohhhh, fuck me!" she submissively groaned a lot louder.

"I CAN'T HEAR YOU!"

"OOOHHHHHH, PLEASE FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG FUCKING COCK!!" she yelled.

He then roughly turned her over on her knees and proceeded to fuck her doggie style. Grabbing her hair and pulling her head back he jack hammered into her with enormous power.

I heard her gasping with each stroke. Her body was moving back and forth, her tits bouncing with each stroke. Dave moved to the front of mom. He grabbed her head and aligned her mouth with his cock, pushing it all the way in.

As I looked at the women, I could tell they were no longer resisting, they were now willingly participating in the orgy. All the guys were taking turns with the women except Rich.

I couldn't believe what I was watching. These three women may have been forced at first, but they have overcome any resistant they may have had. I believe they are now enjoying being roughly taken physically and verbally.

I didn't think the show was ever going to end, but after a few hours the fucking slowly came to an end. With a smirk Jake was looking at the well fucked women, "Okay, you've paid for your ride. Now I want you three sluts to sit over here and listen real good."

The women were totally exhausted having to crawl over to where Jake told them to sit. With a commanding voice he said, "Rich has filmed everything that happened today on this boat. If you don't want anyone to see this film you will follow my rules to the letter. So you better pay attention! Here are the rules:

Rule one. Always answer your phone.

Rule two. When one of us tells you to move, you move. No slow shit.

Rule three. If we tell you we want to see you, you come running. If you can't you better have a good reason. And we will let you know if it's a good reason

Rule four. This one should be easy for you, since you are already do it. Always keep your cunts hairless. Never have any stubble.

Rule five. You will always attend our bonfires. You will arrive at the bon fires before it gets dark and you will only wear a bathing suit.

Rule six. During the day we will come to your place and have our way with you. Only exception is when your husbands or Eric is there.

Rule seven. You will do this until your scheduled time to go back home, and yes, I remember how long you're planning on staying here.

Rule eight. From now on you will address us as Sir!

What don't you understand about my rules?"

Mom, "Please don't let Eric see the video."

Jake said, "Just follow the rules and no one will see it."

As the girls looked around the boat for their clothes, the guys were chuckling among themselves. Not being able to find them Sally franticly yelled out, "Where are our clothes?"

Jake pulled his hand back slapping Sally hard across the face, "Look bitch, I told you to call us sir. Don't forget again."

"Yes sir, but where's our clothes sir." Sally said while rubbing her face.

Jake was now laughing, "They're in a safe place. I'll give them back to you later."

Mom started to protest but before she could say a word, Jake said with a commanding voice, "You will ride in the nude back to shore. As I said, I'll make sure you get them back later."

Mom. looked at him, "You're an asshole." Catching herself she added, "Sir."

The screen went black again, It didn't take long before it came back on showing that they were docking. I heard Jake talking. "Sam help the ladies off the boat."

"Sir, where are our clothes?" Kathy asked.

"I said I'll give them back to you later." Said Jake laughing.

"Sir. What, you want us to walk back to our cabin in the nude?" asked Sally

"Well you could stay here, but if you want to get back to your place then yes." said Jake.

Mom gave him a dirty look, "Sir, why are you making us run back like this?"

"This one time, and only this time, will I tell you why I do anything. To make sure you understand who is in control." Jake said as the women just stared at him.

Rich was off the boat filming the ladies as they got off the boat. He walked down the beach a little ways, making sure he got in front of the them. The three teachers looked around the beach to see if anyone was on it.

They started to run towards our cabin with their tits bouncing. As they passed Rich, he also got a good shot of their asses as they ran away from him. The video faded to black turning to static as it ended.

I decided to make myself three copies of the video in case Mom found it. I know she would destroy it, and I want to make sure I can review it again and again. I better make sure I put them in a very safe place.

From what I know now my Mom and her friends were very reluctant at first, and forced into giving into these guys. I also now know they are being blackmailed. That's just not right. I need to figure out what I'm going to do with the video. Blackmailed, yes, maybe I'll blackmail them.

-------------

I was sitting out on the deck trying to figure out how to handle what I just learned. My phone just beeped, a text. I picked up my phone. It was from mom, "Did Jake give you a copy of the video from the boat Ride?"

"Yes." I replied back.

She shot me another text, "Have you watched it yet?"

"I started to, but it bored me. So I turned it off." I lied.

She sent another text, "Sally and I will be back tomorrow and we can watch it together."

"K."

"Where is the video now?"

"It's next to my computer."

"Don't watch any more until we get there."

"K"

I knew then I needed to make sure my copies were well hidden. Before I left for work, I made sure the copy Rich had given me was next to my computer, hoping this would keep Mom and Sally from looking anywhere else.

------------

When I returned from work Mom and Sally were already back. As I walked up to them smiling, I said, "Hey if you two aren't busy we can watch the video. I'll go get it."

"I already got it and was going to watch it. I'm not sure what I did, but somehow it's now blank. Sorry." Said mom without looking at me.

I started laughing knowing she is lying, I said, "Don't worry it was just a boring clips of the shore line. I don't think we'll miss anything."

"I'm glad you're not upset," Sally said.

"So why did you two decide to come back up?"

"You know me I love it up here, and Sally came back to keep me company."

That evening they both got into their swimsuits and headed out to the bonfire. Guess they won't disobey Rule Eight again.

I watched Mom and Sally walk down to the beach towards the bonfire. What I was really watching was their asses nicely exposed in their swimsuits. I wondered if Jake had had anything to do with them coming back.

I decided to wait for a while before I went to the bonfire. I wanted to watch them from the dark for a bit, being curious to see how they'd were going to be treated since they disobeyed a rule.

I left the cabin about half an hour after mom and Sally. It was now dark so I could get close without being seen. The closer I got to the fire the harder my cock got.

I finally made it to a rock outcropping just thirty feet from the fire. The rocks gave me plenty of cover, and the women were dancing around the fire. I made sure no one would notice me.

The first thing I noticed was that Jake had Mom and Sally away from the fire and about twenty feet from my hiding place. Guessing he had them away from the fire in case I showed up. They were both naked and on their knees in front of Jake, Mike and Rich.

The men were staring down at the two naked school teachers. I could barely hear what was being said, but whatever it was both women gasped and shook their heads.

I moved a little closer listening intently and made out that my mom was begging, "Sir, please, don't do this, please, my son will be here. Please, I'm begging you. We'll come over every day and you can do anything you want to us. But please, sir, have mercy on us."

"You seem to have a problem following instructions, don't you, bitch?" Jake snapped.

"Sir we are so sorry. We just wanted to go home," said Sally. Mom just sat there nodding her head in agreement.

"Guess you just want me to forget and forgive you then. The problem is, you told me Eric didn't watch the video, which would have been your punishment, so you two still need to be punished."

I watched Jake as he leaned over and whispered something into Rich's ear. Rich nodded and walked up towards the cabin. Jake leaned down and got in mom's and Sally's faces. He spoke quietly to both of them for a minute or so, then stood up. Sally reached out and gave Mom a hug.

It wasn't long before Rich returned from the cabin and handed Jake a paddle. Jake grabbed Mom by the hair and pulled her a few feet, then pushed her down on all fours, making sure her head was on the ground and with her ass up in the air.

Mom started begging again, "Please Sir! I won't do it again. Please don't punish us."

Jake just looked down at her with a wicked smile and said, "After we're done here I guarantee you and Sally won't forget the rules again!"

"You do remember the rules?" demanded Jake. He walked up behind her and slapped her ass with the paddle.

"Yes, sir." she quietly answered. "I remember what you told us."

Jake pulled back the paddle and brought it down hard on Mom's left ass cheek. She jumped and screamed as the pain shot through her body "OH MY GOD," she gasped.

Jake smiled as he took careful aim and then took the next shot on the other cheek. Mom screamed again.

I sat there for a minute thinking about what I should do. Part of me wanted to go in and stop it all, to rescue the two teachers. But another part of me wanted to just watch and see these two women being spanked. I decided to just watch for now.

Jake was fondling mom's ass, fast and hard. Damn, she was moaning while being spanked, she was becoming aroused. Each time Jake smacked her ass with the paddle the more she was enjoying it. After her ass was good and red he stopped. It was now Sally's turned to be punished.

He pushed Mom off to the side and grabbed Sally, putting her into the same position. He spanked her with the paddle until her ass was just as red as mom's. She looked like she was crying.

After their spankings, both women quickly started apologizing and begging for forgiveness. Jake looked at both women and said, "If you two bitches ever disobey again, we will have a problem. Now get your bathing suits back on and get back to the bonfire."

Damn, it got me excited watching my mom and Sally being punished for disobeying a rule. I looked out over the beach and realized; there were over twenty women all wearing bathing suits. Every one of them under Jake's and his friend's control.

In spite of what had just happened, I needed to decide what I was going to do. I had the tapes and could go to the police. Or I could really get in good with these guys making this the best summer of my life. Damn, what to do.

The women seemed to be enjoying themselves and not really resisting. I'm going to make this my best summer ever.

I waited a few minutes before joining the bonfire. As soon as I got close to the fire, Jake spotted me yelling for me to join him. I smiled and walked over, "Hey, Jake, how's it going?"