Three Moms...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great, I'm happy you stopped by tonight. Did you watch the video?"

"I started to, but it bored the shit out of me. Then I got a text from my Mom saying she wanted to watch it with me, but it got deleted somehow. By the way did you have anything to do with them coming back?"

"Eric, I didn't do a thing. I just wished them well and told them I gave you a copy of the video. As you know, we grew very close in such a short time. I wanted to say goodbye and good luck." He broke out in a big belly laugh. I laughed too.

I turned around and looked for mom and Sally. I noticed they were on the other side of the fire. It looked like they were having a great time laughing and talking with everyone. Just then, Jake yelled out for the women to run around the fire.

I noticed mom and Sally weren't running as well tonight. As they passed me, mom noticed me giving a small smile as she passed. I sure do enjoy watching her tits bounce.

The next morning, when I saw mom and Sally, they were wearing new swimsuits. I didn't say anything about them, but I asked, "I can't help it but notice how red your behinds are today. What happen?"

"Your mother and I had a little contest last night to see who could spank the hardest. It was a tie." Sally said smiling.

Before I could say anything else Mom said, "Come on, Sally or we'll be late. We told Jake we'd help clean his place this week." With that , they both headed out. The women went to Jake's cabin each morning for the next two weeks.

I did become good friends with Jake and the other guys, and Jake made sure he hooked me up with many of the women. I know my mom knows I'm fucking these women. Jake never did tell me why the women did whatever he wanted, but I knew why.

I know for a fact that mom, Sally and Kathy enjoyed their summer, by the way they kept talking about going back to the cabin next year. Like I said in the beginning, this past summer vacation ended up very remarkable.

Next summer I'm going to see if Jake will hook me up with Sally and Kathy. Dam, I wouldn't mind if he included my mom.