Three New Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched as Jenny stood and dropped her pink pajamas to the carpet. She slowly pirouetted naked in front of the bed, allowing them to admire her perfect little body in the soft light of the candles. Lisa suggested she join them on the big bed. Charlie lay on his back facing the large wall mirror, with Lisa and Jenny on each side of him. He watched as Jenny's hand found his erect penis and playfully tugged for a moment before it was joined by Lisa's hand. And then they both kissed him. It seemed surreal but at the same time so very natural. Societal norms be damned; Charlie craved this moment and would enjoy it fully and forever.

Lisa looked up and took a deep breath. "The Secret Dalliance," she said, slowly letting the breath out from pursed lips. "Breathe deep, Charlie," she said.

"The secret what?" asked Charlie. He breathed deep and slowly let it out.

"It's old -- Taoist tantra from ancient China," she said. "Two or more women harmonize the yin force and focus on your male yang force." She breathed deep again and slowly released the breath. "You're our butterfly leaving the cocoon," she added.

Charlie knew she was right. For the first time in recent memory, he was in a blissful state of being. Jenny followed Lisa's deep breathing as they both massaged and kissed every inch of Charlie's warm, naked body.

He could feel the wine but this moment involved more than the effects of alcohol. It was much like a wonderfully vivid, erotic dream and for the next few hours the 3 of them sighed and moaned and played in the soft candlelight of the intensely erotic atmosphere. Hands and mouths and bodies moved from the bed to the couch to the mountains of soft cushions that covered the thick carpet. Charlie was in heaven. Years of sexual frustration and anxiety seemed to magically melt away that night as wave after erotic wave of sensual pleasure filled every ounce of his being. They spoke very little and as the wind and rain pummeled the window outside, Lisa, Jenny and Charlie remained oblivious to everything except the warm glow of the fire and the closeness and sharing that swept them all into an intensely blissful state of being.

At some point in the early morning they drifted into sleep. Charlie slept so deeply that when he opened his eyes, his mind took 2 or 3 seconds to distinguish reality from fantasy. When he realized where he was and what had happened he smiled; indeed, the butterfly had left the cocoon far behind.

12